Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Mistral Coli Challenge 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DRr34Qm.png[/img][/center] Welcome everyone to the third annual Mistral Jamboree Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Noodledad, scouring the Wrymwound for his missing map so he can finally return home. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Mistral Chest[/u] drop, or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 familiars, x20 green items (x20 overall), or x3 pieces of apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Messengers Scrolls, a Mistral Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Messengers Scrolls? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Messengers Scrolls.[/indent] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge.[/b][/u] This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=strange chest] [code][item=strange chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=wind sprite][item=unhatched wind egg][item=messengers scroll][item=unhatched wind egg][item=cloud nymph][/center]
wind_contest.png

DRr34Qm.png

Welcome everyone to the third annual Mistral Jamboree Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Noodledad, scouring the Wrymwound for his missing map so he can finally return home.

As always, the goal is to get a Mistral Chest drop, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 familiars, x20 green items (x20 overall), or x3 pieces of apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Messengers Scrolls, a Mistral Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Messengers Scrolls? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Messengers Scrolls.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge. This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Strange Chest
Code:
[item=strange chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte.

Good luck, and have fun!

Wind Sprite Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Cloud Nymph
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]aformofmotion Asphoxia BarbaraFett beargirl1393 CassieRose Cheshly Crystallizes ctTup Demonreach Dimness ElecSquirrel10 Erenee13 firewyrm2018 FjaraLunar Fortuna HelKeres Hoopsies HSoup humanityxpeople LadySiren LightHelco Maki Mokian moonikin mormornie Quetzalzotz Rondine Rulanir Siennia SleepyDrago SturmScale suncodex Syceris ThousandSunny Timetot UmbraGlide whereisbarton xacexz[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Aloy argylion Ashki Bluerosetail BrightIce Buffykiev CoraRosi DanceswithPlants Goldia Hinumi jackaro LoomingShadows lovelyhills manimanimani Mokuroh Naurath Nono SgtCredo Sili Silvertabby13 spectralcountry Themishfitdragon[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Charias Nialatic TawnyDragonscale[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]StarNinja[/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2][/size][/indent]
Participants:
cTkH7BW.png

Blitz Mode:
aformofmotion
Asphoxia
BarbaraFett
beargirl1393
CassieRose
Cheshly
Crystallizes
ctTup
Demonreach
Dimness
ElecSquirrel10
Erenee13
firewyrm2018
FjaraLunar
Fortuna
HelKeres
Hoopsies
HSoup
humanityxpeople
LadySiren
LightHelco
Maki
Mokian
moonikin
mormornie
Quetzalzotz
Rondine
Rulanir
Siennia
SleepyDrago
SturmScale
suncodex
Syceris
ThousandSunny
Timetot
UmbraGlide
whereisbarton
xacexz

Normal Mode:
Aloy
argylion
Ashki
Bluerosetail
BrightIce
Buffykiev
CoraRosi
DanceswithPlants
Goldia
Hinumi
jackaro
LoomingShadows
lovelyhills
manimanimani
Mokuroh
Naurath
Nono
SgtCredo
Sili
Silvertabby13
spectralcountry
Themishfitdragon

Hard Mode:
Charias
Nialatic
TawnyDragonscale

Extreme Mode:
StarNinja

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Fun Stuff[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TSo6Zh7.png[/img][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/eb7006f4f57829ed6269cd4ac6052a31/tumblr_p67bhqfXYw1s79fpho1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d11f11dc73c9995e608220712f4fea5f/tumblr_p67bhqfXYw1s79fpho2_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/701c038361ef2df95130b61a11fe16fe/tumblr_p67bhqfXYw1s79fpho3_400.png[/img]
Fun Stuff
TSo6Zh7.png

tumblr_p67bhqfXYw1s79fpho1_400.png

tumblr_p67bhqfXYw1s79fpho2_400.png

tumblr_p67bhqfXYw1s79fpho3_400.png
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HK9HnLy.png[/img][/center] @aformofmotion @amnioth @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @BrightIce @Cheshly @chinchillas @Ciphers @ctTup @cyleris @Demesne @Demonreach @Dimness @Dragonartist24 @DrZiegler @ElecSquirrel10 @Erenee13 @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @FjaraLunar @Goldia @HSoup @Insomnimom @JetteMuts @Kcdollar @Kirrandria @KnightYumi @Kodama @LadyKnightKatsa @LightHelco @Maki @Mokian @mormornie @Ortello @Rondine @Rulanir @Shrapnarl @Siennia @Sili @Spectra126 @suncodex @Syceris @TawnyDragonscale @timetot @western @whereisbarton @Aloy @Ashki @Bluerosetail @Buffykiev @Hanelli @HelKeres @Hoopsies @jackaro @LadySiren @manimanimani @Naurath @Nivix @oldjammerj @SillySeraph @Silvertabby13 @ThousandSunny @xacexz @Nialatic @Skritnaja @Warriorgirl1234 @Nightlilac @Decapitation @moonikin @Aranna
Pinglist
HK9HnLy.png

@aformofmotion @amnioth @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @BrightIce @Cheshly @chinchillas @Ciphers @ctTup @cyleris @Demesne @Demonreach @Dimness @Dragonartist24 @DrZiegler @ElecSquirrel10 @Erenee13 @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @FjaraLunar @Goldia @HSoup @Insomnimom @JetteMuts @Kcdollar @Kirrandria @KnightYumi @Kodama @LadyKnightKatsa @LightHelco @Maki @Mokian @mormornie @Ortello @Rondine @Rulanir @Shrapnarl @Siennia @Sili @Spectra126 @suncodex @Syceris @TawnyDragonscale @timetot @western @whereisbarton @Aloy @Ashki @Bluerosetail @Buffykiev @Hanelli @HelKeres @Hoopsies @jackaro @LadySiren @manimanimani @Naurath @Nivix @oldjammerj @SillySeraph @Silvertabby13 @ThousandSunny @xacexz @Nialatic @Skritnaja @Warriorgirl1234 @Nightlilac @Decapitation @moonikin @Aranna
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot Coming in with a Blitz!
@Mediscoot Coming in with a Blitz!
@Mediscoot

Blitz mode, please :3
@Mediscoot

Blitz mode, please :3
1539_300px_fjaralunar_by_miirshroom-dcaexy4.png
@Mediscoot
Sign me up for hardmode!
if I juggle my time correctly i actually might finish it
@Mediscoot
Sign me up for hardmode!
if I juggle my time correctly i actually might finish it
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
@Mediscoot Blitz mode, let's go!
@Mediscoot Blitz mode, let's go!
BPpOUJu.png
@Mediscoot WOO! Blitz mode, please :D
@Mediscoot WOO! Blitz mode, please :D
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Mediscoot I'll take one normal mode please and thank you!
@Mediscoot I'll take one normal mode please and thank you!
f5uqMGJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41