Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ18] Story Contest (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@EverAthena bookmarking for when i wake up!
@EverAthena bookmarking for when i wake up!
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
Hi there @RaikuKawisa! Just making site that the pieces do not need to feature dragons specifically! I'm happy to write about dragons, of course, but if I can use my (human) entries in my portfolio that's even better for me! c:
Hi there @RaikuKawisa! Just making site that the pieces do not need to feature dragons specifically! I'm happy to write about dragons, of course, but if I can use my (human) entries in my portfolio that's even better for me! c:
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Miyazaki all of the entries other than Freestyle do require them to be FR lore with dragons. :3 Hope that helps
@Miyazaki all of the entries other than Freestyle do require them to be FR lore with dragons. :3 Hope that helps
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
Yesss, I had been hoping that there would be another 100 word challenge this year!

I've gotta hold my title from last year >:p
Yesss, I had been hoping that there would be another 100 word challenge this year!

I've gotta hold my title from last year >:p
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Scurvy Want me to add you to the pinglist?
@Scurvy Want me to add you to the pinglist?
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@raikukawisa

Sure! Thank u!
@raikukawisa

Sure! Thank u!
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@RaikuKawisa hey, can I get on that pinglist? :3
@RaikuKawisa hey, can I get on that pinglist? :3
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
Of course!
Of course!
@raikukawisa hey, sorry to bug you, but when are submissions open? You said the contest started on the 18th, but all the other MistJam events seem to be happening next week? Sorry for cluttering the thread with my confusion.
@raikukawisa hey, sorry to bug you, but when are submissions open? You said the contest started on the 18th, but all the other MistJam events seem to be happening next week? Sorry for cluttering the thread with my confusion.
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
@IngeniousSpark They are open right now! I start the Story Contest a week earlier so people have more time to write for submissions.
@IngeniousSpark They are open right now! I start the Story Contest a week earlier so people have more time to write for submissions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15