Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Trickmurk Coli Challenge 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BSM6jVo.png[/img][/center] Welcome everyone to the third, yes THIRD annual Trickmurk Circus Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Droolmom, probably annoying her with our lack of cookies and trying to dig artifacts from the drool pool. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Trickmurk Chest[/u] drop, or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting a Vista, x20 Mushroom-related food items (x20 overall), or x3 pieces of apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Shimmering Pinecones, a Trickmurk Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Shimmering Pinecones? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Shimmering Pinecones.[/indent] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge.[/b][/u] This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=strange chest] [code][item=strange chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=shadow sprite][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=shimmering Pinecone][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=ichor nymph][/center]
shadow_contest.png

BSM6jVo.png

Welcome everyone to the third, yes THIRD annual Trickmurk Circus Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Droolmom, probably annoying her with our lack of cookies and trying to dig artifacts from the drool pool.

As always, the goal is to get a Trickmurk Chest drop, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting a Vista, x20 Mushroom-related food items (x20 overall), or x3 pieces of apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Shimmering Pinecones, a Trickmurk Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Shimmering Pinecones? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Shimmering Pinecones.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge. This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Strange Chest
Code:
[item=strange chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte.

Good luck, and have fun!

Shadow Sprite Unhatched Shadow Egg Shimmering Pinecone Unhatched Shadow Egg Ichor Nymph
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C9Dj3gw.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]aformofmotion amnioth BarbaraFett beargirl1393 BrightIce Cheshly chinchillas Ciphers ctTup cyleris Demesne Demonreach Dimness Dragonartist24 DrZiegler ElecSquirrel10 Erenee13 faikitty firewyrm2018 FjaraLunar Goldia HSoup Insomnimom JetteMuts Kcdollar Kirrandria KnightYumi Kodama LadyKnightKatsa LightHelco Maki Mokian mormornie Ortello Rondine Rulanir Shrapnarl Siennia Sili Spectra126 suncodex Syceris TawnyDragonscale timetot western whereisbarton[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Aloy Ashki Bluerosetail Buffykiev Hanelli HelKeres Hoopsies jackaro LadySiren manimanimani Naurath Nivix oldjammerj SillySeraph Silvertabby13 ThousandSunny xacexz[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Nialatic Skritnaja Warriorgirl1234[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Nightlilac[/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Decapitation moonikin Aranna[/size][/indent]
Participants:
C9Dj3gw.png

Blitz Mode:
aformofmotion
amnioth
BarbaraFett
beargirl1393
BrightIce
Cheshly
chinchillas
Ciphers
ctTup
cyleris
Demesne
Demonreach
Dimness
Dragonartist24
DrZiegler
ElecSquirrel10
Erenee13
faikitty
firewyrm2018
FjaraLunar
Goldia
HSoup
Insomnimom
JetteMuts
Kcdollar
Kirrandria
KnightYumi
Kodama
LadyKnightKatsa
LightHelco
Maki
Mokian
mormornie
Ortello
Rondine
Rulanir
Shrapnarl
Siennia
Sili
Spectra126
suncodex
Syceris
TawnyDragonscale
timetot
western
whereisbarton

Normal Mode:
Aloy
Ashki
Bluerosetail
Buffykiev
Hanelli
HelKeres
Hoopsies
jackaro
LadySiren
manimanimani
Naurath
Nivix
oldjammerj
SillySeraph
Silvertabby13
ThousandSunny
xacexz

Hard Mode:
Nialatic
Skritnaja
Warriorgirl1234

Extreme Mode:
Nightlilac

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
Decapitation
moonikin
Aranna
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Fun Stuff[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/alkE5C9.png[/img][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0a3c613ffe348886d5a62b7d1b41279/tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho2_400.png[/img] [code][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0a3c613ffe348886d5a62b7d1b41279/tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho2_400.png[/img][/code] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9efd933589cc20c5013bf40c31e0326/tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho1_400.png[/img] [code][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9efd933589cc20c5013bf40c31e0326/tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho1_400.png[/img][/code]
Fun Stuff
alkE5C9.png

tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho2_400.png
Code:
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0a3c613ffe348886d5a62b7d1b41279/tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho2_400.png[/img]

tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho1_400.png
Code:
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9efd933589cc20c5013bf40c31e0326/tumblr_p4m1ygcLBG1s79fpho1_400.png[/img]
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img][/center] @00Thunder @aformofmotion @Aloy @amnioth @Amyatzu @antivehicular @Arinna @Artimisnight12 @AshenFall @Ashki @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Becquerell @BlueFireRose @BrightIce @Buffykiev @Caerulean @CapnNero @car340 @Charias @Charliex8 @Cheshly @clover61 @CockyCorgi @cosmoknight @cronofeathers @CupcakeCass @CyberneticWolf @cyleris @DaeDreamz @danijust @dapperestdragon @darkmicewar @DeathByGlamour @Demesne @Demonreach @Drakenhart @DrZiegler @ElecSquirrel10 @Elsu @enjaybee @ErinQuotefinder @EternalAunel @Evolution2 @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @FrozenWind @Frysa @Gasoline @Geology @Hanelli @Havenstrife @HelKeres @heroed @HowlingGale @iamtheeyesinside @ImaginationSoars @Imbaraturah @Immuno @insufferablecrab @JennArt @Jerelin @Juulika @Kaidan @Kaimon @Karsi @Kcdollar @KittyHawk98 @Kivetre @KnightYumi @Kodama @LadyKnightKatsa @LadySiren @LaparaLaela @LexiconOfAshes @LightHelco @Logistic @lovelyhills @Lunamore @MadmDragonfly @Maegelcarwen @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @Maki @MCMeowCow @MissMaira @moonikin @MoonsEnvoy @Morganite @mormornie @MyraFireFox @Naurath @Nightlilac @Nimphy @Nivix @NotarySojac @Mue @oldjammerj @Oratorio @Peachycupcake525 @Peppze @phantomfist @PixelSpiral @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Raptora @Ratiasu @RingsofSaturn @Rondine @Rulanir @SariStar @SenchaDrake @Serenefire @Sesquedoodle @sevdrag @Siennia @Sili @SilverWinter @Skritnaja @slothqueenxx @smeen @sockmonkeygerald @SomethingSmarmy @SonyaAxel @SpringLeaf @Starkindler76 @StormDragon21 @StormofCrows @StrangelyQuarky @suncodex @Syceris @Tarble @TawnyDragonscale @timetot @twotone @Utahraptor93 @Valyrie @Virixas @Warriorgirl1234 @western@whereisbarton @wrecknrule @Yanisha @Yolindanne @YoungVolcano @Zaccely
Pinglist
yaG2sht.png

@00Thunder @aformofmotion @Aloy @amnioth @Amyatzu @antivehicular @Arinna @Artimisnight12 @AshenFall @Ashki @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Becquerell @BlueFireRose @BrightIce @Buffykiev @Caerulean @CapnNero @car340 @Charias @Charliex8 @Cheshly @clover61 @CockyCorgi @cosmoknight @cronofeathers @CupcakeCass @CyberneticWolf @cyleris @DaeDreamz @danijust @dapperestdragon @darkmicewar @DeathByGlamour @Demesne @Demonreach @Drakenhart @DrZiegler @ElecSquirrel10 @Elsu @enjaybee @ErinQuotefinder @EternalAunel @Evolution2 @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @FrozenWind @Frysa @Gasoline @Geology @Hanelli @Havenstrife @HelKeres @heroed @HowlingGale @iamtheeyesinside @ImaginationSoars @Imbaraturah @Immuno @insufferablecrab @JennArt @Jerelin @Juulika @Kaidan @Kaimon @Karsi @Kcdollar @KittyHawk98 @Kivetre @KnightYumi @Kodama @LadyKnightKatsa @LadySiren @LaparaLaela @LexiconOfAshes @LightHelco @Logistic @lovelyhills @Lunamore @MadmDragonfly @Maegelcarwen @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @Maki @MCMeowCow @MissMaira @moonikin @MoonsEnvoy @Morganite @mormornie @MyraFireFox @Naurath @Nightlilac @Nimphy @Nivix @NotarySojac @Mue @oldjammerj @Oratorio @Peachycupcake525 @Peppze @phantomfist @PixelSpiral @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Raptora @Ratiasu @RingsofSaturn @Rondine @Rulanir @SariStar @SenchaDrake @Serenefire @Sesquedoodle @sevdrag @Siennia @Sili @SilverWinter @Skritnaja @slothqueenxx @smeen @sockmonkeygerald @SomethingSmarmy @SonyaAxel @SpringLeaf @Starkindler76 @StormDragon21 @StormofCrows @StrangelyQuarky @suncodex @Syceris @Tarble @TawnyDragonscale @timetot @twotone @Utahraptor93 @Valyrie @Virixas @Warriorgirl1234 @western@whereisbarton @wrecknrule @Yanisha @Yolindanne @YoungVolcano @Zaccely
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Yay!! @mediscoot

Blitz mode please!
Yay!! @mediscoot

Blitz mode please!
hc7MLaK.png
@Mediscoot

I'll go with blitz mode too, since I don't think I won't have much time
@Mediscoot

I'll go with blitz mode too, since I don't think I won't have much time
gYFufFz.gif
@Mediscoot: sign me up for blitz mode!
@Mediscoot: sign me up for blitz mode!
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
@Mediscoot

Normal mode please! I need to get my lazy butt back in the coli.
@Mediscoot

Normal mode please! I need to get my lazy butt back in the coli.
@mediscoot
ill be doin bliz mode
@mediscoot
ill be doin bliz mode
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@Mediscoot

I'll be doing normal mode again :)
@Mediscoot

I'll be doing normal mode again :)
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40