Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ The Bloodborne Plague: A Pinkerlocke ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64
@Johan Aw, thank you so so much for the compliments! <3 I actually want to write up more, but don't have time. So keeping it all nice and neat and organized should help me when I go back and add the actual lore/writing portions in the future =^3

I'll definitely add you to the pinglist! Likely won't be many writing updates for a bit, but I'll be updating any cool finds I get or anyone who dies/gets added to the team and stuff =^)
@Johan Aw, thank you so so much for the compliments! <3 I actually want to write up more, but don't have time. So keeping it all nice and neat and organized should help me when I go back and add the actual lore/writing portions in the future =^3

I'll definitely add you to the pinglist! Likely won't be many writing updates for a bit, but I'll be updating any cool finds I get or anyone who dies/gets added to the team and stuff =^)
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180309/4c552812a296a2c51abdf6c030edc832.png[/img] [item=Common Sparrow] [b]Category[/b]: Food[/center] Need to do 40-50 matches. Again, only two dragons in the Forgotten Cave. I'm starting to hate this place due to all the physical attackers =^/ [b]Interesting Drops[/b]: [item=minor health potion][item=dwarf truffle][item=might fragment][item=minor health potion][item=rusted treasure chest] After four battles Keanu reached lvl 12 so I backed out in order to distribute his stats. Had to back out after battle 26 due to my worry about both their low health. Left the Forgotten Cave to head into the Bamboo Grove after battle 33 as Korcari leveled again to 13. Decided to do all 50 battles because why not at this point. [b]Chest Contained[/b]: +1,999 treasure All in all, I guess I could be doing FAR worse with just two dragons left? ...yay?
4c552812a296a2c51abdf6c030edc832.png
Common Sparrow
Category: Food

Need to do 40-50 matches. Again, only two dragons in the Forgotten Cave. I'm starting to hate this place due to all the physical attackers =^/

Interesting Drops:
Minor Health Potion Dwarf Truffle Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Rusted Treasure Chest

After four battles Keanu reached lvl 12 so I backed out in order to distribute his stats. Had to back out after battle 26 due to my worry about both their low health.

Left the Forgotten Cave to head into the Bamboo Grove after battle 33 as Korcari leveled again to 13. Decided to do all 50 battles because why not at this point.

Chest Contained:
+1,999 treasure

All in all, I guess I could be doing FAR worse with just two dragons left? ...yay?
[center][item=Centaur Ration Pouch] [b]Category[/b]: Food[/center] Required to do 10-20 matches. Once again I'm in the Bamboo Falls with my two dragons, Keanu and Korcari. [b]Interesting Drops[/b]: [item=burlap sack][item=fishscale basket][item=messengers scroll] x4 During the time it took me to finish these battles, the Mistral Jamboree started. Oh what joy. Nothing too interesting happened this time, thank heavens. Did all 20 matches!
Centaur Ration Pouch

Required to do 10-20 matches. Once again I'm in the Bamboo Falls with my two dragons, Keanu and Korcari.

Interesting Drops:
Burlap Sack Fishscale Basket x4

During the time it took me to finish these battles, the Mistral Jamboree started. Oh what joy. Nothing too interesting happened this time, thank heavens. Did all 20 matches!
[center][item=Crystal Quartz] [b]Category[/b]: Material[/center]
Crystal Quartz
Category: Material
[center][item=Lucky Star] [b]Category[/b]: Food[/center] Back in the Bamboo falls with my two dragons, Keanu and Korcari. It has been a long slog for these two lately. Here's hoping their luck continues! [b]Interesting Drops[/b]: [item=messengers scroll] x3 Again, this was during the Mistral Jamboree! Korcari leveled up to 14 after battle 10 so I backed out to stat her. No interesting drops this time aside from the event tokens. Very uneventful battles.
Lucky Star

Back in the Bamboo falls with my two dragons, Keanu and Korcari. It has been a long slog for these two lately. Here's hoping their luck continues!

Interesting Drops:
x3

Again, this was during the Mistral Jamboree! Korcari leveled up to 14 after battle 10 so I backed out to stat her. No interesting drops this time aside from the event tokens. Very uneventful battles.
[center][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] [b]Category[/b]: Material[/center]
Unstable Serthis Concoction
Category: Material
[center][item=Wasteland Pauper] [b]Category[/b]: Food[/center] Required 20-30 matches. It looks like these two will reach lvl 25 at this point before I get a new dragon...and the Nuzlocke will just...end there?? Who knows. Technically I still have 3 nests to hatch but I really don't want to breed these two together =^/ [b]Interesting Drops[/b]: [item=triple happiness chest][item=burlap sack][item=burlap sack][item=messengers scroll] x1 The Wind festival ended before I'd finished this series of battles, as due to a combination of my new job and getting extremely sick I was unable to get online much. Other than that, nothing too interesting happened during these battles. Did all 30, just because I felt like I need all the exp I can get at this point.
Wasteland Pauper

Required 20-30 matches. It looks like these two will reach lvl 25 at this point before I get a new dragon...and the Nuzlocke will just...end there?? Who knows. Technically I still have 3 nests to hatch but I really don't want to breed these two together =^/

Interesting Drops:
Triple Happiness Chest Burlap Sack Burlap Sack x1

The Wind festival ended before I'd finished this series of battles, as due to a combination of my new job and getting extremely sick I was unable to get online much. Other than that, nothing too interesting happened during these battles. Did all 30, just because I felt like I need all the exp I can get at this point.
[center][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Boots] [b]Category[/b]: Apparel[/center] Once again, Pinkerton, I do NOT want to breed these two together. Stop forcing it! This makes 4 nests if I happen to get another male/female I'd like to make a pairing with.
Dustrunner's Arctic Boots
Category: Apparel

Once again, Pinkerton, I do NOT want to breed these two together. Stop forcing it! This makes 4 nests if I happen to get another male/female I'd like to make a pairing with.
Holy moly lol. That's a lot of apparel. Could I be added to the pinglist?
Holy moly lol. That's a lot of apparel. Could I be added to the pinglist?
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
@TropicalDiamonds It really is lol I'll add you now, thank you so much for your interest =^D
@TropicalDiamonds It really is lol I'll add you now, thank you so much for your interest =^D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64