Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum egg & hatch [Finished]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@ThousandSunny
Thanks ^^ I believe in me too, but not in the rng of Scorched Forest!

Woodland Path isn't too bad though. In general it drops eggs pretty often! I've done that challenge in the past as well. Not sure what came out of mine; it was quite a while ago.
@ThousandSunny
Thanks ^^ I believe in me too, but not in the rng of Scorched Forest!

Woodland Path isn't too bad though. In general it drops eggs pretty often! I've done that challenge in the past as well. Not sure what came out of mine; it was quite a while ago.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
That is a crazy number of crates you’ve had drop in the Scorched Forest! Have you spent more time there than in the waterway now?
That is a crazy number of crates you’ve had drop in the Scorched Forest! Have you spent more time there than in the waterway now?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup
Oh yeah...
I am so happy I didn't track familiars. If you say you get around 10 familiars an hour on average, which I think is a fair number, I am at +/- 2000 now. Even if you said 5, it would be way more than I ever got in the Waterway.

Actually, that might be a bit much. 2000 familiars would be 71 pages. I could count them I guess. :D
@HSoup
Oh yeah...
I am so happy I didn't track familiars. If you say you get around 10 familiars an hour on average, which I think is a fair number, I am at +/- 2000 now. Even if you said 5, it would be way more than I ever got in the Waterway.

Actually, that might be a bit much. 2000 familiars would be 71 pages. I could count them I guess. :D
I did a quick lazy check. There are around 17 pages of SF familiars now. I also spent a full week every 5 weeks melting familiars though and I generally go for the SF familiars since I got so many. With how much I am online, I can melt around 150 things in a week. I've had two familiar melt weeks since I started, so lets say total familiars I got in SF is arouuuund 776.
I did a quick lazy check. There are around 17 pages of SF familiars now. I also spent a full week every 5 weeks melting familiars though and I generally go for the SF familiars since I got so many. With how much I am online, I can melt around 150 things in a week. I've had two familiar melt weeks since I started, so lets say total familiars I got in SF is arouuuund 776.
Holy cow!!! Thats a lot! I’m at around 150 fams in the Grove looking for apparel. Although, I don’t spend all my coli time there. I farmed VV for a bit today looking for apparel and had a Plague egg drop and then because I’m having a difficult day and needed a distraction, I decided to play a round of traditional coli fam challenge and I just had a second egg drop. This time a lightning egg in the Delta.

I saw you got an egg too, in the Workshop. So maybe you’ll be successful in the Forest now. =D
Holy cow!!! Thats a lot! I’m at around 150 fams in the Grove looking for apparel. Although, I don’t spend all my coli time there. I farmed VV for a bit today looking for apparel and had a Plague egg drop and then because I’m having a difficult day and needed a distraction, I decided to play a round of traditional coli fam challenge and I just had a second egg drop. This time a lightning egg in the Delta.

I saw you got an egg too, in the Workshop. So maybe you’ll be successful in the Forest now. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I am not really tempted to farm in other places because I really want to do the venues in order this time. So egg drops outside of SF don't count at the moment.

I hope the egg made your day a little better!
@HSoup
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I am not really tempted to farm in other places because I really want to do the venues in order this time. So egg drops outside of SF don't count at the moment.

I hope the egg made your day a little better!
@Meowesty - @Cakeless - @HSoup - @Buffykiev - @Awilixi - @ThousandSunny - @Cyrx - @Artorias Oh my god, I am so glad that is over. Finally got the bloody egg, thanks Earthdad. It took me 271 hours. The rest of this challenge should be a cakewalk compared to SF. I am so excited to move on. The baby is utterly horrible, but I don't care. [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6b995f6d5b15dcdfd312525b9c661b69/tumblr_p6ltv5XdFh1uz91gbo1_250.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40622297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406223/40622297_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Meowesty - @Cakeless - @HSoup - @Buffykiev - @Awilixi - @ThousandSunny - @Cyrx - @Artorias

Oh my god, I am so glad that is over. Finally got the bloody egg, thanks Earthdad. It took me 271 hours. The rest of this challenge should be a cakewalk compared to SF. I am so excited to move on.

The baby is utterly horrible, but I don't care.
Stained is the only gene that can somewhat save this disaster colour combination. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=1&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=5&auth=ad276678c5c48fc672e2cb78820cf3086e43800b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Stained is the only gene that can somewhat save this disaster colour combination.

dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=1&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=5&auth=ad276678c5c48fc672e2cb78820cf3086e43800b&dummyext=prev.png
@Louretta Congrats!! That took forever. Hahaha I've been stuck in Woodland Path for the challenge I'm doing so now I'm worried it will take as long as it has taken you in Scorched Forest. And then I'll have to go right back once I start this challenge. Haha I also scried your new kiddo. The red in Honey's poison matches garnet perfectly, so I quite like this garish look. He's definitely something. Haha [img]https://i.imgur.com/LES5Hwh.png[/img]
@Louretta
Congrats!!
That took forever. Hahaha
I've been stuck in Woodland Path for the challenge I'm doing so now I'm worried it will take as long as it has taken you in Scorched Forest. And then I'll have to go right back once I start this challenge. Haha

I also scried your new kiddo. The red in Honey's poison matches garnet perfectly, so I quite like this garish look. He's definitely something. Haha

LES5Hwh.png
Omg Crongrats! ^^ I'm so happy for you! :D The hatch isn't great, but it's not the worst I have seen either. Stained worked out pretty well :)
Omg Crongrats! ^^ I'm so happy for you! :D The hatch isn't great, but it's not the worst I have seen either. Stained worked out pretty well :)
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24