Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum egg & hatch [Finished]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Artorias
I will add you!
I don't really mind if the hatches are ugly, I just want to do it for completion sake! But I also relaly like the TF baby. She might even get gened eventually.

I saw that challenge as well. I actually started an egg challenge in Aug 2015. I finished my second last venue Boreal Wood in Jan 2018, and in all that time, I never saw a Scorched Forest egg. I think around now with my farming in the previous years, plus the 161 hours from this challenge, I have spent around 641 hours total in SF minimum. It's really bad.

I hope the place will give us both an egg soon. It's really annoying to get stuck on a challenge this early on.
@Artorias
I will add you!
I don't really mind if the hatches are ugly, I just want to do it for completion sake! But I also relaly like the TF baby. She might even get gened eventually.

I saw that challenge as well. I actually started an egg challenge in Aug 2015. I finished my second last venue Boreal Wood in Jan 2018, and in all that time, I never saw a Scorched Forest egg. I think around now with my farming in the previous years, plus the 161 hours from this challenge, I have spent around 641 hours total in SF minimum. It's really bad.

I hope the place will give us both an egg soon. It's really annoying to get stuck on a challenge this early on.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta
Yeah, when I do start this challenge, I don't think I'll log the hours.
Maybe just the amount of battles?
Plus a start date and end date?
I'd just be too embarrassed because then everyone would know I have no life and I spend all my free time on this website. Haha
@Louretta
Yeah, when I do start this challenge, I don't think I'll log the hours.
Maybe just the amount of battles?
Plus a start date and end date?
I'd just be too embarrassed because then everyone would know I have no life and I spend all my free time on this website. Haha
@ThousandSunny
I wouldn't do the number of battles. That's a lot of work to track. Especially if you get stuck in a venue, it's going to get annoying really quick. The hours seems most reliable to me. Start-end date doesn't say that much either. I sometimes farm 3 hours a day, other times 8.

Well, FR is a very fun game to spend your time on! I am on here a lot too and not embarrassed about it. :D
@ThousandSunny
I wouldn't do the number of battles. That's a lot of work to track. Especially if you get stuck in a venue, it's going to get annoying really quick. The hours seems most reliable to me. Start-end date doesn't say that much either. I sometimes farm 3 hours a day, other times 8.

Well, FR is a very fun game to spend your time on! I am on here a lot too and not embarrassed about it. :D
@Louretta
I have an app that lets me just tap it to count.
I would just simply need to tap it once for every battle.
I think adding the new count to the previous count would be easier for me than adding different time amounts. Haha
I think it would be fun just to see exactly how many battles it takes for each venue.
I also watch anime and stuff while I grind in the coli, so I get distracted easily. If I just counted time, it wouldn't be very accurate. Hahahaha
@Louretta
I have an app that lets me just tap it to count.
I would just simply need to tap it once for every battle.
I think adding the new count to the previous count would be easier for me than adding different time amounts. Haha
I think it would be fun just to see exactly how many battles it takes for each venue.
I also watch anime and stuff while I grind in the coli, so I get distracted easily. If I just counted time, it wouldn't be very accurate. Hahahaha
@ThousandSunny
I get the distraction so much... I generally add 10-15 mins for every hour because I am all over the place. The coli on its own really isn't that interesting, so I am rarely purely farming. And I only farm of blocks of 1 hour or 30 minutes so I can take a break after. :)
@ThousandSunny
I get the distraction so much... I generally add 10-15 mins for every hour because I am all over the place. The coli on its own really isn't that interesting, so I am rarely purely farming. And I only farm of blocks of 1 hour or 30 minutes so I can take a break after. :)
@Louretta - Still it would be nice to get something decent for your time, ha ha. But at least the farming nets a tidy profit.

Hopefully our luck improves soon!
@Louretta - Still it would be nice to get something decent for your time, ha ha. But at least the farming nets a tidy profit.

Hopefully our luck improves soon!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Louretta
I just did a challenge to get an egg in Ghostlight Ruins and I used that tap count app.
It really worked well.
Only took me 834 battles!
I think the tap counter would help when I do this challenge in the future.
@Louretta
I just did a challenge to get an egg in Ghostlight Ruins and I used that tap count app.
It really worked well.
Only took me 834 battles!
I think the tap counter would help when I do this challenge in the future.
@ThousandSunny
Nice, I am glad it worked out for you! That doesn't sound like a lot at all. But then again, I think most venues shouldn't give too much trouble with egg drops, espcially not after the venue revamps. :)
@ThousandSunny
Nice, I am glad it worked out for you! That doesn't sound like a lot at all. But then again, I think most venues shouldn't give too much trouble with egg drops, espcially not after the venue revamps. :)
200 hours...
No egg.

*Sad violin music*
200 hours...
No egg.

*Sad violin music*
@Louretta
I believe in you!
I've started another round of the Extreme Patience Coli Challenge so I'm stuck in Woodland Path until I get an egg.
So far, I've already passed the amount of battles it took for Ghostlight Ruins.
I'm considering this as practice for when I attempt your insane challenge. Haha
@Louretta
I believe in you!
I've started another round of the Extreme Patience Coli Challenge so I'm stuck in Woodland Path until I get an egg.
So far, I've already passed the amount of battles it took for Ghostlight Ruins.
I'm considering this as practice for when I attempt your insane challenge. Haha
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24