Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@RaikuKawisa
Well, I have a lot :'D I can match the LAH :) We can discuss is more over PMs if you want to buy any ^^
@RaikuKawisa
Well, I have a lot :'D I can match the LAH :) We can discuss is more over PMs if you want to buy any ^^
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
[size=5][b]April 29th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/05160ee3beda67992fc7c986c964d2bf/tumblr_p7xwluXg841ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] Terrible week for AH. A bit my fault for being lazy with it, but I have been a bit overwhelmed this week with RL stuff. I grinded quite a bit of Coli, I got almost 3k sand dollars from farming WP. It's not the most profitable venue, but I want to do my egg challenge in order. I almost got enough pink roses for 3 sakura flowerfall trades, so when that trade shows up in the swipp stand I'm going to get at least 2 (I don't think I want to buy any extra roses untill I'm done with WP). I have been drawing quite a bit, and have my first dragon with art up for sale. I think I priced him a bit high since it's just a headshot, so I will probably drop his price a bit during the week (if anyone wants a ping for that let me know). I made a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2425869]simple shop for art dragons[/url], going to be adding more dragons there when I have energy to draw :3 Figuring out the pricing is going to require a bit of testing, and I'm trying to start a bit high since it takes a lot of my spoons to draw a full thing. I was planning to start making the Alchemy Materials shop this week, but I haven't had energy for it. Same with the actual art shop, which has the added challenge of pricing. [b]Current funds:[/b] 7 mill treasure 58.1k gems [size=2][i](32.1k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~44.2%[/b] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
April 29th

tumblr_p7xwluXg841ubpi94o1_500.png

Terrible week for AH. A bit my fault for being lazy with it, but I have been a bit overwhelmed this week with RL stuff. I grinded quite a bit of Coli, I got almost 3k sand dollars from farming WP. It's not the most profitable venue, but I want to do my egg challenge in order. I almost got enough pink roses for 3 sakura flowerfall trades, so when that trade shows up in the swipp stand I'm going to get at least 2 (I don't think I want to buy any extra roses untill I'm done with WP).

I have been drawing quite a bit, and have my first dragon with art up for sale. I think I priced him a bit high since it's just a headshot, so I will probably drop his price a bit during the week (if anyone wants a ping for that let me know). I made a simple shop for art dragons, going to be adding more dragons there when I have energy to draw :3 Figuring out the pricing is going to require a bit of testing, and I'm trying to start a bit high since it takes a lot of my spoons to draw a full thing.

I was planning to start making the Alchemy Materials shop this week, but I haven't had energy for it. Same with the actual art shop, which has the added challenge of pricing.

Current funds:
7 mill treasure
58.1k gems
(32.1k pure + 26k investment)
~44.2%

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
910.png
o.o that headshot is gorgious
o.o that headshot is gorgious
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa Thanks ^^
@RaikuKawisa Thanks ^^
910.png
No proper update this week, I have had to focus on ome health stuff :) I'm sure I'll be back to normal next week.

The dragon with art I put up for sale last week is still up for sale. I reduced the price a bit, but still no luck. Might have to lower it more, but I'll give it some time first. I have already noted some ideas for the next dragon, I just have to finish some art I owe a friend first ^^
If you want to help me increase the odds for my dragon to sell, it would help a lot with a reblog of my post on tumblr. The boost would be greatly appreciated, but please don't feel like you have to!
Edit: He sold right after I got a reblog! Thanks a lot <3

My plans for when things get back to normalis to work on a bulk food shop and BBB/swipp mats shop ^^

Thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me! <3

Pinglist:
No proper update this week, I have had to focus on ome health stuff :) I'm sure I'll be back to normal next week.

The dragon with art I put up for sale last week is still up for sale. I reduced the price a bit, but still no luck. Might have to lower it more, but I'll give it some time first. I have already noted some ideas for the next dragon, I just have to finish some art I owe a friend first ^^
If you want to help me increase the odds for my dragon to sell, it would help a lot with a reblog of my post on tumblr. The boost would be greatly appreciated, but please don't feel like you have to!
Edit: He sold right after I got a reblog! Thanks a lot <3

My plans for when things get back to normalis to work on a bulk food shop and BBB/swipp mats shop ^^

Thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me! <3

Pinglist:
910.png
Take good care of yourself! Health always comes first :)

Also, reblogged the post on Tumblr ^^
Take good care of yourself! Health always comes first :)

Also, reblogged the post on Tumblr ^^
Thank you so much Gaia! ^^
Thank you so much Gaia! ^^
910.png
[size=5][b]May 13th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/881a569d1625ecc5d64091c06a754151/tumblr_p8ns256pIk1ubpi94o2_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a3123a599f5821ce64a464508eca67c/tumblr_p8ns256pIk1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] I accidentally collected the currency while on my phone in the beginning of the week :'D Luckily the pop-up didn't cover the amount, so I managed to get a greyed out screenshot of it. Most of the profit comes from the art dragon (thanks for the boost!) and some of the new coliseum genes. Still not feeling great, and I'm trying to split my time between FR and other games. Right now I'm VERY motivated to get to 50% as soon as possible, but I need to be careful too :) [b]Current funds:[/b] 8.1 mill treasure 61.2k gems [size=2][i](35.2k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~47.2%[/b] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
May 13th

tumblr_p8ns256pIk1ubpi94o2_540.png
tumblr_p8ns256pIk1ubpi94o1_500.png

I accidentally collected the currency while on my phone in the beginning of the week :'D Luckily the pop-up didn't cover the amount, so I managed to get a greyed out screenshot of it. Most of the profit comes from the art dragon (thanks for the boost!) and some of the new coliseum genes.

Still not feeling great, and I'm trying to split my time between FR and other games. Right now I'm VERY motivated to get to 50% as soon as possible, but I need to be careful too :)

Current funds:
8.1 mill treasure
61.2k gems
(35.2k pure + 26k investment)
~47.2%

Pinglist:
910.png
Yes, be careful not to overwork yourself! :)
Yes, be careful not to overwork yourself! :)
[size=5][b]June 3rd[/b][/size] Finally back with an update ^^ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4985f5683bbc9f79dd76031d0a7a8cd7/tumblr_p9qn78eVN71ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] I know I haven't posted in a while, but all the profits on AH are from this week alone. Quite the comback thanks to some waterway bugs and a new gene ^^ Reached 50% this week! Now it's time to slowly try to sell my investments and loot from NotN (mainly eggs and scrolls, but also a few of the gem cobwebs) :) [b]Current funds:[/b] 9 mill treasure 64.5k gems [size=2][i](38.5k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~50.0%[/b] I will try to post like normal next sunday, but the 2 following sundays are probably not going to have updates because I will be moving across the country (tiny country but still). My engineering degree isn't done, but my health is more important and I need to be closer to family and friends. My boyfriend and I will stay with my family untill we can buy our own home. Their internet is baaaaad to put it lightly, but the new coliseum shouldn't make that too much of an issue for FR, I'm more worried about my other games that usually have big updates (mainly WoW, I'm EU and feel free to ask for my battletag in PMs ^^). Living with them also means I will be living with my soon to be 19 y/o cat that had to stay with them when I moved to study (no pets allowed booooo). I have had her since I was 6 and she means a lot to me! It's starting to show that she is ancient, so I can't wait to spoil her and be around her all the time. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
June 3rd
Finally back with an update ^^
tumblr_p9qn78eVN71ubpi94o1_500.png

I know I haven't posted in a while, but all the profits on AH are from this week alone. Quite the comback thanks to some waterway bugs and a new gene ^^ Reached 50% this week! Now it's time to slowly try to sell my investments and loot from NotN (mainly eggs and scrolls, but also a few of the gem cobwebs) :)

Current funds:
9 mill treasure
64.5k gems
(38.5k pure + 26k investment)
~50.0%

I will try to post like normal next sunday, but the 2 following sundays are probably not going to have updates because I will be moving across the country (tiny country but still). My engineering degree isn't done, but my health is more important and I need to be closer to family and friends. My boyfriend and I will stay with my family untill we can buy our own home. Their internet is baaaaad to put it lightly, but the new coliseum shouldn't make that too much of an issue for FR, I'm more worried about my other games that usually have big updates (mainly WoW, I'm EU and feel free to ask for my battletag in PMs ^^). Living with them also means I will be living with my soon to be 19 y/o cat that had to stay with them when I moved to study (no pets allowed booooo). I have had her since I was 6 and she means a lot to me! It's starting to show that she is ancient, so I can't wait to spoil her and be around her all the time.

Pinglist:
910.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11