Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@wrecknrule Added ^^ And it's actually pretty fun, I suggest just getting started and then taking your time. There isn't much reason to hurry, so you can afford to take it slow if needed or you aren't motivated to grind hard for the whole thing ^^
@wrecknrule Added ^^ And it's actually pretty fun, I suggest just getting started and then taking your time. There isn't much reason to hurry, so you can afford to take it slow if needed or you aren't motivated to grind hard for the whole thing ^^
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Meowesty

Yeah, I had a lot of fun on my other big quest so I know I'll have fun on this once I do start. Until then and during, I'll be rooting for you!
@Meowesty

Yeah, I had a lot of fun on my other big quest so I know I'll have fun on this once I do start. Until then and during, I'll be rooting for you!
TyYgOYZ.png
[size=5][b]March 18th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/32ecb7d914770d59492873e27e575c58/tumblr_p5s5z8SMLP1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] Mostly food, but also quite a bit of apparel. Most of the apparel sold was about 20g per. Among the a bit bigger things were an eliminate and a Nocturne scroll. I have a few more scrolls, but I'm going to wait a bit longer to sell those. Fire had a conquest push this week (we won, but we were the only ones conquesting so it's not an impressive victory by any means). Personally I was profit pushing since I didn't want to dip into my funds for a dominance week. I exalted over ~1050 levels worth of dragons and made quite a bit of profit. When I passed 5 mill treasure I decided to open my buying gems thread just in case the event had something for treasure people really wanted. It didn't but I still bought over 2k gems. The gem shop is open again, but I'm not activily bumping it right now. I also got back into Paint Tool SAI, a drawing program I haven't used for years. It has a better (for me at least) stabilizator that's easy to adjust, so I can more easily draw art without irritating my wrist. So hopefully I will get around to making a few examples for an art shop and get that going. For the next 3 weeks or so I'm going to have slower progress than I have had for the last few weeks. I'm going to spend some time with my family for the Easter holiday and will have limited access to the internet. [b]Current funds:[/b] 4.0 mill treasure 46.8k gems [size=2][i](20.8k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~34.3% 1/3rd of the way there! [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule
March 18th

tumblr_p5s5z8SMLP1ubpi94o1_500.png
Mostly food, but also quite a bit of apparel. Most of the apparel sold was about 20g per. Among the a bit bigger things were an eliminate and a Nocturne scroll. I have a few more scrolls, but I'm going to wait a bit longer to sell those.

Fire had a conquest push this week (we won, but we were the only ones conquesting so it's not an impressive victory by any means). Personally I was profit pushing since I didn't want to dip into my funds for a dominance week. I exalted over ~1050 levels worth of dragons and made quite a bit of profit. When I passed 5 mill treasure I decided to open my buying gems thread just in case the event had something for treasure people really wanted. It didn't but I still bought over 2k gems. The gem shop is open again, but I'm not activily bumping it right now.

I also got back into Paint Tool SAI, a drawing program I haven't used for years. It has a better (for me at least) stabilizator that's easy to adjust, so I can more easily draw art without irritating my wrist. So hopefully I will get around to making a few examples for an art shop and get that going.

For the next 3 weeks or so I'm going to have slower progress than I have had for the last few weeks. I'm going to spend some time with my family for the Easter holiday and will have limited access to the internet.

Current funds:
4.0 mill treasure
46.8k gems
(20.8k pure + 26k investment)
~34.3%

1/3rd of the way there!

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule
910.png
[size=5][b]March 28th[/b][/size] Mid-week update due to being away for my easter holiday with limited access to a computer and writing on a phone is just painful :'D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7236b82cd7a3a6007bc9146c5cb29545/tumblr_p6ba6t6fUJ1ubpi94o1_400.png[/img] Food prices took a hit with the new coli and the bounty event, so holding off on selling too much in hopes that it will go up a bit again. Focused on selling apparel and familiars this week. Also lucked out with an eliminate or two! Due to my lack of computer access I haven't been doing my daily fairground stuff or bothered to train fodder. I have been grinding for the festival tho, and thanks to the new coli my phone can actually handle it (but it does get very warm quickly). I think the next update will be on sunday April 8th. I will be back with my regular setup by then ^^ That update will also have an update on how I'm doing on my chest challenge and a first estimate on how much currency I will get from the chests I have collected so far (3 months). [b]Current funds:[/b] 4.1 mill treasure 49.5k gems [size=2][i](23.5k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~36.2% [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule
March 28th

Mid-week update due to being away for my easter holiday with limited access to a computer and writing on a phone is just painful :'D

tumblr_p6ba6t6fUJ1ubpi94o1_400.png

Food prices took a hit with the new coli and the bounty event, so holding off on selling too much in hopes that it will go up a bit again. Focused on selling apparel and familiars this week. Also lucked out with an eliminate or two!

Due to my lack of computer access I haven't been doing my daily fairground stuff or bothered to train fodder. I have been grinding for the festival tho, and thanks to the new coli my phone can actually handle it (but it does get very warm quickly).

I think the next update will be on sunday April 8th. I will be back with my regular setup by then ^^ That update will also have an update on how I'm doing on my chest challenge and a first estimate on how much currency I will get from the chests I have collected so far (3 months).

Current funds:
4.1 mill treasure
49.5k gems
(23.5k pure + 26k investment)
~36.2%

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule

910.png
@Meowesty

Add me to the pinglist? Would love to see your progress. Good luck on your quest!
@Meowesty

Add me to the pinglist? Would love to see your progress. Good luck on your quest!
@Ssplish Sure ^^ Thank you :D
@Ssplish Sure ^^ Thank you :D
910.png
[size=5][b]April 8th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/67d502c5969a1b3560db281c1051606b/tumblr_p6uzmokTmn1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] [b]Current funds:[/b] 4.3 mill treasure 51.4k gems [size=2][i](25.4k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~37.6% I'm back from holiday and things should now continue as normal with updates every sunday. [b]Today is also my 3 year fr anniversary! [/b]^^ [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
April 8th

tumblr_p6uzmokTmn1ubpi94o1_500.png

Current funds:
4.3 mill treasure
51.4k gems
(25.4k pure + 26k investment)
~37.6%

I'm back from holiday and things should now continue as normal with updates every sunday.

Today is also my 3 year fr anniversary! ^^

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
910.png
[size=5][b]April 15th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a8e830b83770104bc1fa60060b0eab3/tumblr_p784f9V0Fo1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] [b]Current funds:[/b] 5 mill treasure 53.9k gems [size=2][i](27.9k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~39.8%[/b] Really close to 40%. I'm going to try to up my game a little going forward, at least as much as my health lets me. The feeling of urgency came to me earlier than I thought it would, so I want it done as fast as possible. I'm debating making a food shop on the forum to make it easier for people to buy in bulk (and for me to sell it quicker). I have close to 500 stacks of 2 point food I want to sell (and a whole lot of the other food point types as well, but haven't counted them). Oh! And I forgot to post the estimate here for my [b]chest challenge[/b] so far like I said I would do last week. I'm at [b]~1 mill treasure and 630g[/b] (about 1.2% of my goal for this quest). I have not counted the crates because they have different amounts for different venues and I didn't bother to count all that up. I'm also not counting the currency in festival chests since I'm not going to open them anyway. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_jFOh-JHI-_dHwnrwks9wXzVnbM3jgjhCQVPJWdBOKM/edit?usp=sharing]Here is my spreadsheet[/url]. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
April 15th

tumblr_p784f9V0Fo1ubpi94o1_500.png

Current funds:
5 mill treasure
53.9k gems
(27.9k pure + 26k investment)
~39.8%

Really close to 40%. I'm going to try to up my game a little going forward, at least as much as my health lets me. The feeling of urgency came to me earlier than I thought it would, so I want it done as fast as possible.

I'm debating making a food shop on the forum to make it easier for people to buy in bulk (and for me to sell it quicker). I have close to 500 stacks of 2 point food I want to sell (and a whole lot of the other food point types as well, but haven't counted them).

Oh! And I forgot to post the estimate here for my chest challenge so far like I said I would do last week.
I'm at ~1 mill treasure and 630g (about 1.2% of my goal for this quest). I have not counted the crates because they have different amounts for different venues and I didn't bother to count all that up. I'm also not counting the currency in festival chests since I'm not going to open them anyway. Here is my spreadsheet.

Pinglist:
910.png
[size=5][b]April 22nd[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4d320bcb03b84cf1f527ea0d64191144/tumblr_p7kuch395d1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] This week started like a train wreck, nothing sold and ninja undercutters. I didn't think I would reach my weekly goal og 1500g. Ended really good tho ^^ I don't know what changed, but everything started selling on thursday. [i](Edit: it also helped that 2 eliminated dropped for me at the end of the week ^^)[/i] I only sold about 3 stacks of food this week, if I keep having trouble selling the food I might open a thread to sell food in bulk. [b]Current funds:[/b] 6.1 mill treasure 57.5k gems [size=2][i](31.5k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~43.1%[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce18d5fce509067e478ce6254cf1abba/tumblr_p7kuch395d1ubpi94o2_r1_500.png[/img] I have also been practicing art this week, it's starting to get to a point where I'm comfortable to sell commissions here on FR. I haven't had time to finish this sample yet, but when I do I'll sell the dragon with the art. I have no idea what to charge for it tho. If anyone have any suggestions to pricing I'm happy to hear it :) Both for art in general and dragons with premade art. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
April 22nd

tumblr_p7kuch395d1ubpi94o1_500.png

This week started like a train wreck, nothing sold and ninja undercutters. I didn't think I would reach my weekly goal og 1500g. Ended really good tho ^^ I don't know what changed, but everything started selling on thursday. (Edit: it also helped that 2 eliminated dropped for me at the end of the week ^^)
I only sold about 3 stacks of food this week, if I keep having trouble selling the food I might open a thread to sell food in bulk.

Current funds:
6.1 mill treasure
57.5k gems
(31.5k pure + 26k investment)
~43.1%

tumblr_p7kuch395d1ubpi94o2_r1_500.png
I have also been practicing art this week, it's starting to get to a point where I'm comfortable to sell commissions here on FR. I haven't had time to finish this sample yet, but when I do I'll sell the dragon with the art. I have no idea what to charge for it tho. If anyone have any suggestions to pricing I'm happy to hear it :) Both for art in general and dragons with premade art.

Pinglist:
910.png
PLEASE FEED MY DRAGONS! I WILL BUY YOUR FOOD o.o
PLEASE FEED MY DRAGONS! I WILL BUY YOUR FOOD o.o
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11