1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Cyrx
Added!
@Cyrx
Added!
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Meowesty There is a chance to get a Skycat outside of FR Currency. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2386619/1 Best of luck
@Meowesty There is a chance to get a Skycat outside of FR Currency. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2386619/1 Best of luck
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
Thank you for showing me ^^ but there isn't much I can offer for any of the KS stuff. Only thing is art and I'm still very rusty after years of not drawing and recently starting again, so I don't feel comfortable owing so much art in one go. I think it would be too stressful and unhealthy for me.
@RaikuKawisa
Thank you for showing me ^^ but there isn't much I can offer for any of the KS stuff. Only thing is art and I'm still very rusty after years of not drawing and recently starting again, so I don't feel comfortable owing so much art in one go. I think it would be too stressful and unhealthy for me.
910.png
Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it :3
Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it :3
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
[size=5][b]March 4th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7cfb4cf0a6f04afbc763f3a71c15faed/tumblr_p52e3r69ZZ1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] What a week :D I got crazy motivated to reach some goals, so I went a bit overboard :'D The goal this week was first to just get passed 10k pure gems again (I needed about 2500 gems). I reached that pretty quick because I found so much stuff to sell, so I upped my goal to pass 25% for my quest :D Which I reached on wednesday and I'm super excited about it ^^ [b]Current funds:[/b] 2.2 mill treasure 38k gems [size=2][i](12k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~27% Not all weeks are going to be like this, I just went a bit crazy on the money making this week, and at some point I'm going to run out of things to sell. For the coming week I'm planning to get going with drawing again since I haven't been able to practice much the last few weeks. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx
March 4th

tumblr_p52e3r69ZZ1ubpi94o1_500.png

What a week :D I got crazy motivated to reach some goals, so I went a bit overboard :'D
The goal this week was first to just get passed 10k pure gems again (I needed about 2500 gems). I reached that pretty quick because I found so much stuff to sell, so I upped my goal to pass 25% for my quest :D Which I reached on wednesday and I'm super excited about it ^^

Current funds:
2.2 mill treasure
38k gems
(12k pure + 26k investment)
~27%

Not all weeks are going to be like this, I just went a bit crazy on the money making this week, and at some point I'm going to run out of things to sell. For the coming week I'm planning to get going with drawing again since I haven't been able to practice much the last few weeks.

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx
910.png
Wow that is some nice profit! Sure, not every week will be like this, but every once in a while having a week like this does help keeping the motivation up! Also make sure to get your stores replenished constantly! Food, Baldwin goop, swipp ingredients, hunting for boss familiars and stuff. By always trying to keep your stores filled, the lulls in your sales should be less extreme *stares at couple of weeks with only 200g profit in her own quest a few months back*
Wow that is some nice profit! Sure, not every week will be like this, but every once in a while having a week like this does help keeping the motivation up! Also make sure to get your stores replenished constantly! Food, Baldwin goop, swipp ingredients, hunting for boss familiars and stuff. By always trying to keep your stores filled, the lulls in your sales should be less extreme *stares at couple of weeks with only 200g profit in her own quest a few months back*
[size=5][b]March 11th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d925ede55e9d792e51c5c0aaf5b331bf/tumblr_p5f50dhs5z1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/df2a9014b69abaead1f253c3f398335f/tumblr_p5f50dhs5z1ubpi94o2_540.png[/img] Lucked out with a Goldenbeast drop this week and was able to sell it pretty quickly for the price I wanted ^^ Reached 30% this week! 70% to go. [b]Current funds:[/b] 3.3 mill treasure 42.1k gems [size=2][i](16.1k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~30.6% This week I will focus on the Fire Dom that's going on, so most of my time in coli will be spent leveling fodder for profit. I don't plan on taking from my funds so far to buy fodder with, so for me personally it will be more like a profit push. I have pre-leveled a lot of fodder to lvl 9-13, and the payout for those will be on next weeks quest update :) Next sunday I will also open up my buying gems thread again since I will have 3+ mill treasure to buy gems for (I like to have 1 mill on hand for sniping etc in case of gene/apparel/breed releases). [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx
March 11th

tumblr_p5f50dhs5z1ubpi94o1_500.png
tumblr_p5f50dhs5z1ubpi94o2_540.png

Lucked out with a Goldenbeast drop this week and was able to sell it pretty quickly for the price I wanted ^^ Reached 30% this week! 70% to go.

Current funds:
3.3 mill treasure
42.1k gems
(16.1k pure + 26k investment)
~30.6%

This week I will focus on the Fire Dom that's going on, so most of my time in coli will be spent leveling fodder for profit. I don't plan on taking from my funds so far to buy fodder with, so for me personally it will be more like a profit push. I have pre-leveled a lot of fodder to lvl 9-13, and the payout for those will be on next weeks quest update :)
Next sunday I will also open up my buying gems thread again since I will have 3+ mill treasure to buy gems for (I like to have 1 mill on hand for sniping etc in case of gene/apparel/breed releases).

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx
910.png
i'd love to be added to the pinglist, please! c:
i'd love to be added to the pinglist, please! c:
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@pulses Added :)
@pulses Added :)
910.png
@Meowesty

Can I be added to your pinglist? I need motivation to start my own Skycat quest. XD
@Meowesty

Can I be added to your pinglist? I need motivation to start my own Skycat quest. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11