Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
January 21st

I forgot to screenshot my earnings from AH before collecting them, but it was a little over 2300 gems and no treasure for 70 auctions sold. Which is really good considering I didn't do much before thursday due to some personal stuff.

Other than AH I made some treasure from fairgrounds and exalting a few dragons. I also opened a shop to buy gems for treasure. I have had surprising success with it considering that my rate is 1:800 and the WC scrolls cycled back in less than a day later.

Speaking of WC scrolls, I'm planning to invest in a few to resell when the value has gone up by a bit. I haven't decided how many yet, and I'm waiting untill I see how next week goes before I buy any.

Current funds:
3.2 mill treasure
21.3k gems
~16.7%

Link to my shop where I buy gems for treasure.

Pinglist
@Gaia
January 21st

I forgot to screenshot my earnings from AH before collecting them, but it was a little over 2300 gems and no treasure for 70 auctions sold. Which is really good considering I didn't do much before thursday due to some personal stuff.

Other than AH I made some treasure from fairgrounds and exalting a few dragons. I also opened a shop to buy gems for treasure. I have had surprising success with it considering that my rate is 1:800 and the WC scrolls cycled back in less than a day later.

Speaking of WC scrolls, I'm planning to invest in a few to resell when the value has gone up by a bit. I haven't decided how many yet, and I'm waiting untill I see how next week goes before I buy any.

Current funds:
3.2 mill treasure
21.3k gems
~16.7%

Link to my shop where I buy gems for treasure.

Pinglist
@Gaia
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Oh that's good news!

I hope the personal stuff is resolved or will resolve soon <3

And I might decide to bump my gem buying thread back up too. I stopped buying gems when I was running low on treasure, but I've managed to save up a bunch again, so I might as well give it a try. Maybe I can buy a few more WC scrolls before they cycle out.

Make sure to not forget buying them! I know some people tend to wait 'til the last minute to buy things (especially with the monthly festivals) only to miss the deadline!
Oh that's good news!

I hope the personal stuff is resolved or will resolve soon <3

And I might decide to bump my gem buying thread back up too. I stopped buying gems when I was running low on treasure, but I've managed to save up a bunch again, so I might as well give it a try. Maybe I can buy a few more WC scrolls before they cycle out.

Make sure to not forget buying them! I know some people tend to wait 'til the last minute to buy things (especially with the monthly festivals) only to miss the deadline!
@Gaia
Thank you so much <3

I don't think there is any chance I will forget since they cycle out after my next weekly update :) Just to be sure I have set a calender notice on my phone for a couple days before they are gone ^^
@Gaia
Thank you so much <3

I don't think there is any chance I will forget since they cycle out after my next weekly update :) Just to be sure I have set a calender notice on my phone for a couple days before they are gone ^^
910.png
[size=5][b]January 28th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bee51346509bc37a68fafe03b65f14ce/tumblr_p39halLqgb1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] It was harder than normal to sell things for gems this week, but I ended up selling quite a bit in the end anyway :) I also had some more success with my buying gems thread, and exchanged about 2mill treasure for gems this week ^^ I have started with some fodder training and pairs to use for this saving quest. They also double for a breeding project, so I'm picking up fodder pairs that have ranges tht has my desired combo in them. The ranges are huuuge ofc, so I don't think I will directly get the combo anytime soon, but no harm in trying to do both at once ^^ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/36dddc372a416ba2163bbb5737c5f534/tumblr_p39halLqgb1ubpi94o2_100.png[/img] I also invested most of my gems in WC scrolls. I'm only left with 230 gems in pure, but I have 13 WC scrolls to my name :) I will count the scrolls as 2k each in my progress, since that's the absolute minimum they sell for. I'm hoping to sell them for 2600-2700 each when the time comes, resulting in a profit of 7800-9100 gems, or 5.2-6% of my goal for this quest. [b]Current funds:[/b] 1.9 mill treasure 26.2k gems (0.2k pure + 26k investment) ~18.9% [b]Pinglist:[/b] @gaia [b]Edit: Forgot to mention a couple of things![/b] 1) Ordering my new drawing tablet today, so art shop will open as planned at the end of february unless life gets in the way :) 2) Next weeks update will contain my progress for my chest challenge so far ^^
January 28th

tumblr_p39halLqgb1ubpi94o1_500.png
It was harder than normal to sell things for gems this week, but I ended up selling quite a bit in the end anyway :) I also had some more success with my buying gems thread, and exchanged about 2mill treasure for gems this week ^^

I have started with some fodder training and pairs to use for this saving quest. They also double for a breeding project, so I'm picking up fodder pairs that have ranges tht has my desired combo in them. The ranges are huuuge ofc, so I don't think I will directly get the combo anytime soon, but no harm in trying to do both at once ^^

tumblr_p39halLqgb1ubpi94o2_100.png
I also invested most of my gems in WC scrolls. I'm only left with 230 gems in pure, but I have 13 WC scrolls to my name :) I will count the scrolls as 2k each in my progress, since that's the absolute minimum they sell for. I'm hoping to sell them for 2600-2700 each when the time comes, resulting in a profit of 7800-9100 gems, or 5.2-6% of my goal for this quest.

Current funds:
1.9 mill treasure
26.2k gems (0.2k pure + 26k investment)
~18.9%

Pinglist:
@gaia

Edit: Forgot to mention a couple of things!
1) Ordering my new drawing tablet today, so art shop will open as planned at the end of february unless life gets in the way :)

2) Next weeks update will contain my progress for my chest challenge so far ^^
910.png
[size=5][b]February 4th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f30479cd48edcda0094e4bd68591d1bb/tumblr_p3mfbqFzIb1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] It's been a really slow week due to RL things, and WoW made their new allied races available and my WoW is usually my go to for "dealing" with stuff. It's bad I know! Also, I decided to wait untill thursday to post new auctions because of the WC scrolls and selling things for gems was really slow. But I didn't get around to it on thursday or since then for the same reason as mentioned above. Next week is probably going to be about as slow, because I'm going to travel to the cold north to visit my family and celebrate my MILs big birthday. Coming back late on Sunday, so will be away for most of the week. I will bring my laptop, but knowing myself and my body right, it's not going to be much time or energy to do much grinding. On the bright side: I have gotten my new drawing tablet and have started practicing some digital art stuff ^^ And I don't mean to sound negative, I'm overall good! Just a few things that really affect my life quite a bit, and I just need to learn to live with it :) [b]Current funds:[/b] 2.2 mill treasure 26.9k gems (0.9k pure + 26k investment) ~19.7% [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia
February 4th
tumblr_p3mfbqFzIb1ubpi94o1_500.png

It's been a really slow week due to RL things, and WoW made their new allied races available and my WoW is usually my go to for "dealing" with stuff. It's bad I know!

Also, I decided to wait untill thursday to post new auctions because of the WC scrolls and selling things for gems was really slow. But I didn't get around to it on thursday or since then for the same reason as mentioned above.

Next week is probably going to be about as slow, because I'm going to travel to the cold north to visit my family and celebrate my MILs big birthday. Coming back late on Sunday, so will be away for most of the week. I will bring my laptop, but knowing myself and my body right, it's not going to be much time or energy to do much grinding.

On the bright side: I have gotten my new drawing tablet and have started practicing some digital art stuff ^^

And I don't mean to sound negative, I'm overall good! Just a few things that really affect my life quite a bit, and I just need to learn to live with it :)

Current funds:
2.2 mill treasure
26.9k gems (0.9k pure + 26k investment)
~19.7%

Pinglist:
@Gaia
910.png
Be strong, Meowesty, and take good care of yourself! <3
Be strong, Meowesty, and take good care of yourself! <3
[size=5][b]February 18th[/b][/size] [i](Changing it to date instead of week, going to go back and change the others at a later date)[/i] Sold some stuff on AH this week. A little bit of food but mostly the new waterway familiars and some apparel. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dc6fa8eaee40ec73cc9e3be60d4037d8/tumblr_p4cbq5eTQt1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] [b]Current funds:[/b] 3 mill treasure 29.9k gems [size=2][i](3.9k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~22.3% It's getting there :D I didn't update like normal last week, I had nothing to update so I just skipped it. I was visiting family for most of the week, and on top of that I wasn't really feeling well. Nothing dangerous or to be worried about, but it's life changing and I haven't really given myself and my body time to adjust. Thanks to my small break I think I'm on a much healthier path now ^^ [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia [i]Sorry if you didn't get the ping, I forgot to add it at first and I'm not sure how it works with edits.[/i]
February 18th
(Changing it to date instead of week, going to go back and change the others at a later date)

Sold some stuff on AH this week. A little bit of food but mostly the new waterway familiars and some apparel.
tumblr_p4cbq5eTQt1ubpi94o1_500.png

Current funds:
3 mill treasure
29.9k gems
(3.9k pure + 26k investment)
~22.3%

It's getting there :D

I didn't update like normal last week, I had nothing to update so I just skipped it. I was visiting family for most of the week, and on top of that I wasn't really feeling well. Nothing dangerous or to be worried about, but it's life changing and I haven't really given myself and my body time to adjust. Thanks to my small break I think I'm on a much healthier path now ^^

Pinglist:
@Gaia
Sorry if you didn't get the ping, I forgot to add it at first and I'm not sure how it works with edits.
910.png
I got the ping, no worries! :D And that is some good profits taking into account the total amount of auctions sold! Also very very glad to hear your health is looking up! Take good care of yourself <3
I got the ping, no worries! :D And that is some good profits taking into account the total amount of auctions sold! Also very very glad to hear your health is looking up! Take good care of yourself <3
@Gaia
Great ^^ do you get a new ping if I edit it, or is it just the first time it's added? I should really know this by now...

Yeah, a few night sky silk pieces and the eliminates I forgot to mention (got 2 while grinding waterway after the update) stand for quite a bit of it ^^
@Gaia
Great ^^ do you get a new ping if I edit it, or is it just the first time it's added? I should really know this by now...

Yeah, a few night sky silk pieces and the eliminates I forgot to mention (got 2 while grinding waterway after the update) stand for quite a bit of it ^^
910.png
Oh nice, congrats! Two eliminates is amazing! I got an egg while grinding for the new Waterway familiars. :) (Not much luck on the familiars themselves, though - I've only gotten 4 so far)

Nope, a single post only gives off one ping. Even if you were to edit the thread, remove my name, save it, then edit it again and add my name again, I wouldn't get another ping. Only new names/pings are sent out. If you edit a thread and sent a new ping, sometimes it does redirect to the wrong spot, but I'm not 100% sure how that works..
Oh nice, congrats! Two eliminates is amazing! I got an egg while grinding for the new Waterway familiars. :) (Not much luck on the familiars themselves, though - I've only gotten 4 so far)

Nope, a single post only gives off one ping. Even if you were to edit the thread, remove my name, save it, then edit it again and add my name again, I wouldn't get another ping. Only new names/pings are sent out. If you edit a thread and sent a new ping, sometimes it does redirect to the wrong spot, but I'm not 100% sure how that works..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11