Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Gaia
Yeah we use the same rate, but for this thread I use different one to make sure I don't "fall behind" if the seller of a skycat thinks it's too low with 1:800 for mixed. So for my progress here I'm actually getting profit for each gem I buy for 1:800.

I have been thinking about buying treasure MP things and sell it for gems to try to speed things up, but I don't want to spend money on slow selling items. A treasure MP breed would be perfect right now :'D
@Gaia
Yeah we use the same rate, but for this thread I use different one to make sure I don't "fall behind" if the seller of a skycat thinks it's too low with 1:800 for mixed. So for my progress here I'm actually getting profit for each gem I buy for 1:800.

I have been thinking about buying treasure MP things and sell it for gems to try to speed things up, but I don't want to spend money on slow selling items. A treasure MP breed would be perfect right now :'D
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
.... that is smart! I should probably use a slightly higher rate for my quest progress too!
.... that is smart! I should probably use a slightly higher rate for my quest progress too!
@Gaia
Yeah I'm really happy I did it that way ^^ makes it more motivating to try to be active with my thread, and I don't have to worry too much about the rate changing over time since this quest has taken a while (but I think I have been doing pretty well, I was aiming to finish around the 1-year mark, but it looks like I'm going to do it in around 8-9 months)
@Gaia
Yeah I'm really happy I did it that way ^^ makes it more motivating to try to be active with my thread, and I don't have to worry too much about the rate changing over time since this quest has taken a while (but I think I have been doing pretty well, I was aiming to finish around the 1-year mark, but it looks like I'm going to do it in around 8-9 months)
910.png
Gratz on getting so close! Do you still have a WC? I am going to need one soon
Gratz on getting so close! Do you still have a WC? I am going to need one soon
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa Yeah, I have 2 left :) one is on AH right now and the other is in my hoard. I can keep it around for a little while if you want to buy it for LAH at the point of buying it. I would give you a good price if it weren't for this quest :'D
@RaikuKawisa Yeah, I have 2 left :) one is on AH right now and the other is in my hoard. I can keep it around for a little while if you want to buy it for LAH at the point of buying it. I would give you a good price if it weren't for this quest :'D
910.png
I def need it tho it mightne a moment before i have the rest of the gems for it
I def need it tho it mightne a moment before i have the rest of the gems for it
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
[size=5][b]August 5th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dab7ee7c62076ee02961df655f4a72c0/tumblr_pczou3VE0r1ubpi94o2_500.png[/img] Slow week and slow internet :'D Still getting closer tho! Hit a pretty cool milestone yesterday as well, right on the dot too. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d76f662a67732de3d52604e861b62385/tumblr_pczou3VE0r1ubpi94o1_400.png[/img] [b]Current funds:[/b] 12.4 mill treasure 106k gems [size=2][i](102k pure + 4k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~80.0% ~92.7%[/b] (130k) [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon
August 5th
tumblr_pczou3VE0r1ubpi94o2_500.png
Slow week and slow internet :'D Still getting closer tho! Hit a pretty cool milestone yesterday as well, right on the dot too.
tumblr_pczou3VE0r1ubpi94o1_400.png

Current funds:
12.4 mill treasure
106k gems
(102k pure + 4k investment)
~80.0%
~92.7%
(130k)

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon
910.png
[size=5][b]August 6th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3cce4ecc6be08d19c492774ed5990f02/tumblr_pd1h7fTuAm1ubpi94o2_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f59b72cc4717c128c1078f27a6b09800/tumblr_pd1h7fTuAm1ubpi94o1_400.png[/img] I know it's only been 1 day, but [b]I DID IT[/b] :D 130k gems worth of currency. I sold the 2 remaining WC scrolls (sorry RaikuKawisa D: ) and a ton of random apparel and food, as well as making about 3-4 mill treasure from hoard selling. 17mill treasure (=20k gems at 1:850) + 110k gems = 130k gems Now I just need to actually try to buy one for that. I will keep updating this thread untill I have it :D I have a potential seller I have already talked to, so let's hope my offer is good enough ^^ [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon
August 6th
tumblr_pd1h7fTuAm1ubpi94o2_500.png
tumblr_pd1h7fTuAm1ubpi94o1_400.png

I know it's only been 1 day, but I DID IT :D 130k gems worth of currency. I sold the 2 remaining WC scrolls (sorry RaikuKawisa D: ) and a ton of random apparel and food, as well as making about 3-4 mill treasure from hoard selling.

17mill treasure (=20k gems at 1:850) + 110k gems = 130k gems

Now I just need to actually try to buy one for that. I will keep updating this thread untill I have it :D I have a potential seller I have already talked to, so let's hope my offer is good enough ^^

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon
910.png
Nice, congrats! :D Fingers crossed you'll find a seller soon
Nice, congrats! :D Fingers crossed you'll find a seller soon
oh wow i'm in actual awe! so many gems in 6 months!! i'm crossing my fingers i can make just a bit near this amount, i never tried so we will see haha
i'm really hoping you'll be able to get your hands on one soon c: i'm so happy for you, it must be an amazing feeling! make sure to give us an update as soon as you got one >:3c
oh wow i'm in actual awe! so many gems in 6 months!! i'm crossing my fingers i can make just a bit near this amount, i never tried so we will see haha
i'm really hoping you'll be able to get your hands on one soon c: i'm so happy for you, it must be an amazing feeling! make sure to give us an update as soon as you got one >:3c
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11