Awesome, I will add you!
@Manufactured
Awesome, I will add you!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta there should be sandswept saturday XD
@Louretta there should be sandswept saturday XD
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Louretta

This is great! I would love to be pinged for Workshop Wednesday. Maybe I'll finally get my claws on the bosses!
@Louretta

This is great! I would love to be pinged for Workshop Wednesday. Maybe I'll finally get my claws on the bosses!
@Louretta
Oh god I'd love to be pinged. I'm doing a coli conquest challenge which is basically getting every notable drop from every venue, which sadly means all the fams and apparel from GW, alongside the Vista.

Plus I got a floating eyeball to train up using the fodder build so I might as well finally do it lol.
@Louretta
Oh god I'd love to be pinged. I'm doing a coli conquest challenge which is basically getting every notable drop from every venue, which sadly means all the fams and apparel from GW, alongside the Vista.

Plus I got a floating eyeball to train up using the fodder build so I might as well finally do it lol.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace SPACEEEE mind the portal reference and the flouting eyeball. genius
@FloatingInSpace SPACEEEE mind the portal reference and the flouting eyeball. genius
Kano3Shuuya.png
@minty
@FloatingInSpace
Adding you both to the lists!

@Kano3Shuuya
Sandswept Delta isn't annoying or hard, so making a special day for that venue is a little overkill imo. ^^
@minty
@FloatingInSpace
Adding you both to the lists!

@Kano3Shuuya
Sandswept Delta isn't annoying or hard, so making a special day for that venue is a little overkill imo. ^^
@Louretta

I'd love to join! I'm currently doing the Determination Challenge and while I'm not yet working on the GW rank, I've spent way too long in the Forgotten Cave waiting for a piece of apparel to drop (3,300 battles and nothing vv). A bit silly, but taking a break with a new venue might make me feel better!
@Louretta

I'd love to join! I'm currently doing the Determination Challenge and while I'm not yet working on the GW rank, I've spent way too long in the Forgotten Cave waiting for a piece of apparel to drop (3,300 battles and nothing vv). A bit silly, but taking a break with a new venue might make me feel better!
WUHyKt0.png
@Awilixi
Great, I will add you to the list!
@Awilixi
Great, I will add you to the list!
@Louretta

I'm in! I'm going for bosses and copper filigree :)
@Louretta

I'm in! I'm going for bosses and copper filigree :)
gshnxbP.png
@Kalistys
Sweet, added you!
@Kalistys
Sweet, added you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99