Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Workshop Wednesday!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@Loretta sure! I just know once school starts back up, I will have to do homework before I do anything lol
@Loretta sure! I just know once school starts back up, I will have to do homework before I do anything lol
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
Ofcourse I'm joining! For the All Familiar Coliseum Challenge (including bosses)!

I did not realize when we talked about it that it is Wednesday tomorrow already! *sigh*

Edit - I'll probably need a ping, because i think my mind is going to forcefully forget about this xD
Ofcourse I'm joining! For the All Familiar Coliseum Challenge (including bosses)!

I did not realize when we talked about it that it is Wednesday tomorrow already! *sigh*

Edit - I'll probably need a ping, because i think my mind is going to forcefully forget about this xD
Haha, I will ping you, it's gonna be so much fun!
Haha, I will ping you, it's gonna be so much fun!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta - I'd love to be added to the pinglist. I can't join you quite yet as I still have 2 venues to complete the All the Fams Coli Challenge, but I like to suffer the coli with others, so count me in once I'm free. =D
@Louretta - I'd love to be added to the pinglist. I can't join you quite yet as I still have 2 venues to complete the All the Fams Coli Challenge, but I like to suffer the coli with others, so count me in once I'm free. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
Nice to see you pop up here as well! I will add you to the list.
I am glad I decided to go with Wednesday. I first had Golem Workshop week in my head, but I don't think I would have survived that, lol. This leaves me 6 days a week to chip away at the open venues for the all familiar challenge. ^^
@HSoup
Nice to see you pop up here as well! I will add you to the list.
I am glad I decided to go with Wednesday. I first had Golem Workshop week in my head, but I don't think I would have survived that, lol. This leaves me 6 days a week to chip away at the open venues for the all familiar challenge. ^^
@Louretta I'll be happy to participate! My goal is to get familiars and eggs (if I'm lucky, maybe I'll get a boss familiar!). I can't wait!
@Louretta I'll be happy to participate! My goal is to get familiars and eggs (if I'm lucky, maybe I'll get a boss familiar!). I can't wait!
@simplyNefarious
Awesome!
@simplyNefarious
Awesome!
@Louretta - For sure, 1 day a week is enough for the Workshop. LOL
@Louretta - For sure, 1 day a week is enough for the Workshop. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Louretta
I will join this! Im generally farming for swipp requiered items but also some of the copper filigree set (and hopefully the bosses? a girl can dream) please add me to the pinglist ^^
@Louretta
I will join this! Im generally farming for swipp requiered items but also some of the copper filigree set (and hopefully the bosses? a girl can dream) please add me to the pinglist ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Louretta: awesome! I like the idea. I'm gonna join for tomorrow and maybe next week! I'd to get some GW familiars and maybe cry a few hours
@Louretta: awesome! I like the idea. I'm gonna join for tomorrow and maybe next week! I'd to get some GW familiars and maybe cry a few hours
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99