Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Cyriusli's 2018 Hoard and Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4
EDIT (October 6th): Since I deviated from my original plan, I have decided to try and pick back up again. This time instead of waiting for the start of the year, I am going to go October to October. Same rules apply, only I am sure I will drift and come back to this over the course of the year. I am going to try to keep doing some sort of Coliseum Challenge, or simply start over once I finish the one I am currently in the middle of. I will also track my Night of the Nocturne process as I go. I may decide to train up another dragon like I did last year. I don't know yet, but it's one of the things in my head. [b]On October first, I am going to start the following:[/b] [list=1][*]Collect any food I obtain [*]Collect any packs, chests, eggs or crates I obtain [*]Collect any materials I obtain [*]Update weekly over the weekend (Saturday)[/list] [b]Baldwin’s Brew:[/b] [list=1][*]Familiars obtained can be used [*]Apparel obtained can be used [*]Food, materials or other items can only be used if bought separately for the specific use of brewing[/list] [b]Guidelines:[/b] [list=1][*]Gathering must coincide with the monthly festival (i.e; January, Ice; February, Shadow; ect…) [*]No selling of Food, Material or Other tab within Hoard—Apparel, Familiar, Battle, Skins and Specialty are allowed as long as done minimally [*]All items obtained have to be done so through bonding with familiars or through RNG of coli/gathering [*]All money/gems obtained are from dragons through leveling fodder or sales[/list] [b]Coli/NotN:[/b] [list=1][*]Continue with Coliseum Challenge; keep track of item from venue (99 stack), Boss encounters, and loot aqquired [*]No selling of Food, Material or Other tab items found — Apparel, Familiar, Battle, Skins, and Specialty are allowed to be sold [*]NotN will get it's own post and be treated as one big Coliseum Challenge for the duration of the event[/list] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/76b0ef9bf976ea45556e31c383ce3f1c/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po2_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7]FUNDS[/size=7][/center] [center](At start of "year") Treasure: 549,000 Gems: 530[/center]
EDIT (October 6th): Since I deviated from my original plan, I have decided to try and pick back up again. This time instead of waiting for the start of the year, I am going to go October to October. Same rules apply, only I am sure I will drift and come back to this over the course of the year. I am going to try to keep doing some sort of Coliseum Challenge, or simply start over once I finish the one I am currently in the middle of. I will also track my Night of the Nocturne process as I go. I may decide to train up another dragon like I did last year. I don't know yet, but it's one of the things in my head.

On October first, I am going to start the following:
  1. Collect any food I obtain
  2. Collect any packs, chests, eggs or crates I obtain
  3. Collect any materials I obtain
  4. Update weekly over the weekend (Saturday)

Baldwin’s Brew:
  1. Familiars obtained can be used
  2. Apparel obtained can be used
  3. Food, materials or other items can only be used if bought separately for the specific use of brewing

Guidelines:
  1. Gathering must coincide with the monthly festival (i.e; January, Ice; February, Shadow; ect…)
  2. No selling of Food, Material or Other tab within Hoard—Apparel, Familiar, Battle, Skins and Specialty are allowed as long as done minimally
  3. All items obtained have to be done so through bonding with familiars or through RNG of coli/gathering
  4. All money/gems obtained are from dragons through leveling fodder or sales

Coli/NotN:
  1. Continue with Coliseum Challenge; keep track of item from venue (99 stack), Boss encounters, and loot aqquired
  2. No selling of Food, Material or Other tab items found — Apparel, Familiar, Battle, Skins, and Specialty are allowed to be sold
  3. NotN will get it's own post and be treated as one big Coliseum Challenge for the duration of the event

tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po2_400.png
FUNDS
(At start of "year")
Treasure: 549,000
Gems: 530
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
[center][size=7]EGGS[/size=7][/center] [center]None[/center] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/76b0ef9bf976ea45556e31c383ce3f1c/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po2_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7]CHESTS[/size=7][/center] [center] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x 15 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x 7 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x 1[/center] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/76b0ef9bf976ea45556e31c383ce3f1c/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po2_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7]FESTIVAL CHESTS[/size=7][/center] [center][item=Abyss Pearl Chest][item=Ocean's Vibrant Chest][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=Burnt Parchment Chest][item=Metempsychosis Chest][item=Guardian of Ether Chest][item=Stellar Inspiration Chest][/center]
EGGS
None

CHESTS
Rusted Treasure Chest x 15 Iron Treasure Chest x 7 Gilded Decorative Chest x 1

FESTIVAL CHESTS
Abyss Pearl Chest Ocean's Vibrant Chest Earthforge Whisper Chest Plasma Professor Chest Burnt Parchment Chest Metempsychosis Chest Guardian of Ether Chest Stellar Inspiration Chest
[center][size=7]COLISEUM OPENABLES/CRATES[/size=7][/center] [center][item=Broken Bone Bottle][item=Burlap Sack][item=Shattered Ceramic Jar][item=Waterlogged Trunk][item=Champion's Purse][item=Waterway Pipe][item=Treasured Planter][/center] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/76b0ef9bf976ea45556e31c383ce3f1c/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po2_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7]COLISEUM BOSSES[/size=7][/center] So, I figured with everything else that I would try to collect the Coli Boss familiars that I am missing. Below is a list of the ones that I still need. Hopefully I can check these off as the year goes. [center][item=Rat King][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Goldenbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Crowned Roc][item=Wartoad][item=Frost Delver][item=Stone Borer][/center]
COLISEUM OPENABLES/CRATES
Broken Bone Bottle Burlap Sack Shattered Ceramic Jar Waterlogged Trunk Champion's Purse Waterway Pipe Treasured Planter

COLISEUM BOSSES

So, I figured with everything else that I would try to collect the Coli Boss familiars that I am missing. Below is a list of the ones that I still need. Hopefully I can check these off as the year goes.
Rat King Tunnel Hydra Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Crowned Roc Wartoad Frost Delver Stone Borer

[center][size=7]COLISEUM CHALLENGE[/size=7][/center] [b]Rules of Coliseum Challenge:[/b] [list=1][*]Collect 99 of the first item to drop after first fight [*]List notable loot. Notable loot includes: familiars, eggs, apparel, vistas, ect. [*]Unable to move on until 99 stack complete [*]Exceptions to above: Holiday grinding or if boss items, eggs, apparel, ect., is first item to drop[/list] [quote name="Training Grounds"] [/quote] [quote name="Woodland Path"] [/quote] [quote name="Scorched Forest"][/quote] [quote name="Sandswept Delta"][/quote] [quote name="Blooming Grove"][/quote] [quote name="Forgotten Cave"][/quote] [quote name="Bamboo Falls"][/quote] [quote name="Thunderhead Savana"][/quote] [quote name="Redrock Cove"][/quote] [quote name="Waterway"][/quote] [quote name="Arena"][/quote] [quote name="Volcanic Vents"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Rainsong Jungle"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Boreal Wood"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Crystal Pools"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Harpy's Roost"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Ghostlight Ruins"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Mire"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Kelp Beds"][item=][/quote] [quote name="Golem Workshop"][item=][/quote]
COLISEUM CHALLENGE

Rules of Coliseum Challenge:
  1. Collect 99 of the first item to drop after first fight
  2. List notable loot. Notable loot includes: familiars, eggs, apparel, vistas, ect.
  3. Unable to move on until 99 stack complete
  4. Exceptions to above: Holiday grinding or if boss items, eggs, apparel, ect., is first item to drop
Training Grounds wrote:
Woodland Path wrote:
Scorched Forest wrote:
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Blooming Grove wrote:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Thunderhead Savana wrote:
Redrock Cove wrote:
Waterway wrote:
Arena wrote:
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Boreal Wood wrote:
Crystal Pools wrote:
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Mire wrote:
Kelp Beds wrote:
Golem Workshop wrote:
[center][b]January 6th Update[/b][/center] Slow week, I made a little money, but I spent some as well, so actually have less than what I started with. I had thrown a bunch of stuff up on the auction house for gems and a lot of that sold, so that was nice. Bought a new pair of dragons with a larger color range, exalted an old pair and exalted some fodder I had bred. Working my way through a stack of material I saved from my lair clean out. Once that's gone, I plan to buy a stack of Other tab material to toss at Baldwin. Total profits for the week: Treasure: 95321 Gems: 1042 [center][b]Blooming Grove Boss Encounters[/b][/center] [center][item=Pohip Planter] x 14 [item=Pohip Figurine] x 8[/center]
January 6th Update

Slow week, I made a little money, but I spent some as well, so actually have less than what I started with. I had thrown a bunch of stuff up on the auction house for gems and a lot of that sold, so that was nice.

Bought a new pair of dragons with a larger color range, exalted an old pair and exalted some fodder I had bred.

Working my way through a stack of material I saved from my lair clean out. Once that's gone, I plan to buy a stack of Other tab material to toss at Baldwin.

Total profits for the week:
Treasure: 95321
Gems: 1042
Blooming Grove Boss Encounters
Pohip Planter x 14 Pohip Figurine x 8
[center][b]Midweek update:[/b][/center] I don't plan on doing this often, but I finally got one of the boss familiars out of Blooming Grove! Over 50 encounters later! Now for the other one! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/466rJWt.png[/img][/center]
Midweek update:
I don't plan on doing this often, but I finally got one of the boss familiars out of Blooming Grove! Over 50 encounters later! Now for the other one!
466rJWt.png
[center][b]January 13th Update[/b][/center] Exciting week this week. With the release of the new familiars I was able to brew the four from Baldwin's but I haven't been able to obtain any of the others yet. I managed to finally get one of the boss familiars from Blooming Grove, as well as the rest of the familiars I was missing from there. Still need the Mossy Pohip though, yet he eludes me. [center][item=Pohip Figurine] x 54 [item=Pygmy Hippo] x 54[/center] On top of everything else, I managed to get the following items over the course of the week: [center][item=Eliminate][item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Myosotis Fox][item=Flowering Pohip][item=Buttercup Strangler][/center] I can't tell you how much time I have spent in Blooming Grove and I still need that one familiar. I'm hoping it drops this coming week so I can move on in my hunt for boss familiars. Total profits for the week: Treasure: 383373 Gems: 216
January 13th Update

Exciting week this week. With the release of the new familiars I was able to brew the four from Baldwin's but I haven't been able to obtain any of the others yet. I managed to finally get one of the boss familiars from Blooming Grove, as well as the rest of the familiars I was missing from there. Still need the Mossy Pohip though, yet he eludes me.
Pohip Figurine x 54 Pygmy Hippo x 54
On top of everything else, I managed to get the following items over the course of the week:
Eliminate Vista: Blooming Grove Greenwing Razorclaw Myosotis Fox Flowering Pohip Buttercup Strangler
I can't tell you how much time I have spent in Blooming Grove and I still need that one familiar. I'm hoping it drops this coming week so I can move on in my hunt for boss familiars.

Total profits for the week:
Treasure: 383373
Gems: 216
[center][b]January 20th Update[/b][/center] So, slow week in the coliseum. Only thing of note was a second Flowering Pohip, but still no Mossy one. [center][item=Pygmy hippo] x 89[/center] And still no familiar. Although, I did manage to get another of the Sprites, so now I am only missing the elusive Light Sprite. [center][item=Arcane Sprite] [b][i]ACQUIRED[/i][/b][/center] Needless to say, didn't make a profit this week. Hopefully next week is better.
January 20th Update

So, slow week in the coliseum. Only thing of note was a second Flowering Pohip, but still no Mossy one.
Pygmy Hippo x 89

And still no familiar.

Although, I did manage to get another of the Sprites, so now I am only missing the elusive Light Sprite.
Arcane Sprite ACQUIRED

Needless to say, didn't make a profit this week. Hopefully next week is better.
[center][b]Midweek Update:[/b][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c76dc952d90c9ba4fda65bcbb5a9d60a/tumblr_p2zd8rAKmy1v4rkpoo1_1280.png[/img] Was able to trade my second Flowering Pohip for the Mossy Pohip and move on to Redrock Cove. First boss fight and this guy drops! Now the grind begins for the other one!
Midweek Update:
tumblr_p2zd8rAKmy1v4rkpoo1_1280.png
Was able to trade my second Flowering Pohip for the Mossy Pohip and move on to Redrock Cove. First boss fight and this guy drops! Now the grind begins for the other one!
January 27th Update

Nothing too much this week. Grinding mostly in Redrock and getting ready for the festival. I did manage to get a second Elim to drop. Hopefully festival week is nice to me, I'm excited.
January 27th Update

Nothing too much this week. Grinding mostly in Redrock and getting ready for the festival. I did manage to get a second Elim to drop. Hopefully festival week is nice to me, I'm excited.
1 2 3 4