Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] G1 Seasonal Monarchs
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50
I like P-156 with shimmer more as well c:

But i can't decide which of E-124's scrys i like better :o
I like P-156 with shimmer more as well c:

But i can't decide which of E-124's scrys i like better :o
underskrift-geo.png
I could brew you that eyes vial! Is it possible to trade a few of those darkened vial for 1 scatter vial? Each if possible? @TheGoldDragon
I could brew you that eyes vial! Is it possible to trade a few of those darkened vial for 1 scatter vial? Each if possible? @TheGoldDragon
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@cordifoilum

It's so hard, isn't it? Hopefully I'll be able to pick something soon enough haha

@AnimeLover9631

On the AH, darkened vials are about 215g, whereas the scattersights are about 260. I've got 5 scattersights, which (according to my math) is equal to 6 darkened vials, if that's alright? I'd need like 8 if I wanted to give them to all my monarchs (which... I kinda really want to haha), so if you'd be willing to brew up so many of those, I'd be incredibly thankful, haha. I could probably send some mats your way too to help speed things up a bit maybe?
@cordifoilum

It's so hard, isn't it? Hopefully I'll be able to pick something soon enough haha

@AnimeLover9631

On the AH, darkened vials are about 215g, whereas the scattersights are about 260. I've got 5 scattersights, which (according to my math) is equal to 6 darkened vials, if that's alright? I'd need like 8 if I wanted to give them to all my monarchs (which... I kinda really want to haha), so if you'd be willing to brew up so many of those, I'd be incredibly thankful, haha. I could probably send some mats your way too to help speed things up a bit maybe?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Yes id be more than happy to brew all of them for you! ^-^ i got a lightning rep in need of primal so ive been trying to get scatters...
@TheGoldDragon and any mats will help ^-^ currently got next to nothing thanks to clearing mats i didnt need for a boggy egg i already sold
Yes id be more than happy to brew all of them for you! ^-^ i got a lightning rep in need of primal so ive been trying to get scatters...
@TheGoldDragon and any mats will help ^-^ currently got next to nothing thanks to clearing mats i didnt need for a boggy egg i already sold
@AnimeLover9631

Coolio! I don't have that many mats of the things for the darkened vials, but I'll send what I can haha.
@AnimeLover9631

Coolio! I don't have that many mats of the things for the darkened vials, but I'll send what I can haha.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon
Hi! Could you add me to the general pinglist?
@TheGoldDragon
Hi! Could you add me to the general pinglist?
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@shirotsubaki6564

Sure thing!
@shirotsubaki6564

Sure thing!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I like the falcon better, but I think he looks better in tapir. It is hard. As for the girl, noxtide all the way.
I like the falcon better, but I think he looks better in tapir. It is hard. As for the girl, noxtide all the way.
Y02PS6v.png
Well i only need the treasure for the 1st 1 now. I have most if not all mats required for 2 as of right now as well. I got a half hr lunch im going to in about an hr i can coli grind then for the treasure ^-^
Well i only need the treasure for the 1st 1 now. I have most if not all mats required for 2 as of right now as well. I got a half hr lunch im going to in about an hr i can coli grind then for the treasure ^-^
I liked the 2nd dragon in both personally, but gene 'em however you think fits the theme best! I just feel like they're both more nature-y the 1 gem gene way personally c:
I liked the 2nd dragon in both personally, but gene 'em however you think fits the theme best! I just feel like they're both more nature-y the 1 gem gene way personally c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50