Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] G1 Seasonal Monarchs
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50
oof... it's hard to try and help with outfits when he's not all grown up yet- i'm not 100% sure what you're looking for in terms of apparel, but i tried smthn for oberon?? i tried to make it look sorta summery (w the bright orange from the flames and blues) and tried to make it look sorta regal and sort of tried to match but i??? well it's an attempt-??
Summer?
oof... it's hard to try and help with outfits when he's not all grown up yet- i'm not 100% sure what you're looking for in terms of apparel, but i tried smthn for oberon?? i tried to make it look sorta summery (w the bright orange from the flames and blues) and tried to make it look sorta regal and sort of tried to match but i??? well it's an attempt-??
Summer?
tumblr_o4d2kwCkYS1u3wsjco1_250.png
@Dragonfruiteen
Wow, those blues look amazing!

@Ashki
Yeah, the doubles and multi-eyed hatchies were picked up really quickly haha

@Zeit
Huh, I never thought about putting filigree armor and silks together, but it works! I'll have to hold onto that outfit haha (EDIT: I tried your outfit out on the dragon I found with Ob's colors (#30557073) and it looks nice!)
@Dragonfruiteen
Wow, those blues look amazing!

@Ashki
Yeah, the doubles and multi-eyed hatchies were picked up really quickly haha

@Zeit
Huh, I never thought about putting filigree armor and silks together, but it works! I'll have to hold onto that outfit haha (EDIT: I tried your outfit out on the dragon I found with Ob's colors (#30557073) and it looks nice!)
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon Oh man, I love this project! I bought one of your hatches off the AH and followed the link in his description to this thread. Could you add me to both the hatch and progress pinglists? :D L-62 is gonna get met/all/stain and a nice contrasting yellow accent to match his eyes (im hoping for a good one from the upcoming light fest!) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=12&winggene=17&wings=112&auth=0b0c3356b90a5ce77981abbbfd81bcdb745029c1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] EDIT: ahaha, I just realized that L-62 has the same number as my progen's ID, and your summer king has the exact same name, Oberon. Coincidence? I think not!
@TheGoldDragon

Oh man, I love this project! I bought one of your hatches off the AH and followed the link in his description to this thread.

Could you add me to both the hatch and progress pinglists? :D

L-62 is gonna get met/all/stain and a nice contrasting yellow accent to match his eyes (im hoping for a good one from the upcoming light fest!)
dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=12&winggene=17&wings=112&auth=0b0c3356b90a5ce77981abbbfd81bcdb745029c1&dummyext=prev.png

EDIT: ahaha, I just realized that L-62 has the same number as my progen's ID, and your summer king has the exact same name, Oberon. Coincidence? I think not!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith

Sure thing! The general pinglist is for both updates and hatches, so I'll put you on that one.

He's gonna look fantastic! Good luck!

EDIT: Oh my goodness, really? That's so cool!
@Tunesmith

Sure thing! The general pinglist is for both updates and hatches, so I'll put you on that one.

He's gonna look fantastic! Good luck!

EDIT: Oh my goodness, really? That's so cool!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon
Hello, again! Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
@TheGoldDragon
Hello, again! Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Crumpet

Sure thing!
@Crumpet

Sure thing!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
@TheGoldDragon

I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@TheGoldDragon

General pinglist! This looks really interesting.
@TheGoldDragon

General pinglist! This looks really interesting.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky
Added you both to the general pinglist!
@Tinytalkingtina @Ellapinky
Added you both to the general pinglist!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon