Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NotN/Strange chest challenge
1 2 3
@Gaia

Ah, good to know. It didn't occur to me to just use the quote function. I think I'll keep it simple for now so I can see what I've obtained so far easily with a glance. As the 2nd week draws close, I suspect I'll want to see the "zero" counts more by then.

Thank you. :)
@Gaia

Ah, good to know. It didn't occur to me to just use the quote function. I think I'll keep it simple for now so I can see what I've obtained so far easily with a glance. As the 2nd week draws close, I suspect I'll want to see the "zero" counts more by then.

Thank you. :)
30oPYgq.png
Ok this last opening (41 chests) went a lot better! I actually got 3 noc eggs in a row, plus a bunch of new familiars! :)

I also noticed I somehow only took a couple of leftovers from last year from my vault, and I had a whole bunch of chameleons, living stones, etc. still there! And the entire day today and yesterday I was wondering why I had such skewed numbers.. xD
If I get lucky and manage to get some good swaps in, I might have another 40 or so chests to open <3
Ok this last opening (41 chests) went a lot better! I actually got 3 noc eggs in a row, plus a bunch of new familiars! :)

I also noticed I somehow only took a couple of leftovers from last year from my vault, and I had a whole bunch of chameleons, living stones, etc. still there! And the entire day today and yesterday I was wondering why I had such skewed numbers.. xD
If I get lucky and manage to get some good swaps in, I might have another 40 or so chests to open <3
LOL! Hooray for wonderful surprises. :D

I had a similar thing happen the first day. I had only pulled half of the items that drop. I was very confused at first and decided to take a closer look at my vault. Voila! Mystery solved.
LOL! Hooray for wonderful surprises. :D

I had a similar thing happen the first day. I had only pulled half of the items that drop. I was very confused at first and decided to take a closer look at my vault. Voila! Mystery solved.
30oPYgq.png
I pulled a pretty decent haul today, but somehow the entire thing was ruined because my last 4 chests for all crooked hatchets.. 4 of them in a row. C'mon RNG, that's just too much!
I pulled a pretty decent haul today, but somehow the entire thing was ruined because my last 4 chests for all crooked hatchets.. 4 of them in a row. C'mon RNG, that's just too much!
I got so many old familiars from the last 50+ chests I am so angry and disappointed.. And I have no found a total of 20 smirches. 20! Who even needs that many? Jeez, I'm disappointed in this waste of chests :(
I got so many old familiars from the last 50+ chests I am so angry and disappointed.. And I have no found a total of 20 smirches. 20! Who even needs that many? Jeez, I'm disappointed in this waste of chests :(
Four hatchets in a row? Crazy. Weird how you were hoping for 4 smirches and now you're awash in them! Maybe you can trade them for something else.
Four hatchets in a row? Crazy. Weird how you were hoping for 4 smirches and now you're awash in them! Maybe you can trade them for something else.
30oPYgq.png
So I got all of 1 chest while farming in the forgotten cave so I ran to the woodland path and dang, 3 drops with double chests within the 1st half hour (!). I ended up hanging around for about an hour in there and ended up with 14 chests (for a grand total of 15 chest drops in the coli today).

Swipp unfortunately only yielded 2 chests for me. I need to farm in the slower areas tomorrow. On the bright side, I can continue leveling up my newest coli dragon up to 25.
So I got all of 1 chest while farming in the forgotten cave so I ran to the woodland path and dang, 3 drops with double chests within the 1st half hour (!). I ended up hanging around for about an hour in there and ended up with 14 chests (for a grand total of 15 chest drops in the coli today).

Swipp unfortunately only yielded 2 chests for me. I need to farm in the slower areas tomorrow. On the bright side, I can continue leveling up my newest coli dragon up to 25.
30oPYgq.png
Got my dragon to level 21 (from level 19) and between the workshop and the woodland path, I collected 20 more chests. Sadly, I was only able to trade for 1 swipp chest today. At least I got a couple from gathering.
Got my dragon to level 21 (from level 19) and between the workshop and the woodland path, I collected 20 more chests. Sadly, I was only able to trade for 1 swipp chest today. At least I got a couple from gathering.
30oPYgq.png
Did better with swipp trades today (11). It took a lot of grinding but luckily it was in the lower levels so I ended up with 26 additional chests. Even gathering was better today (3).
Did better with swipp trades today (11). It took a lot of grinding but luckily it was in the lower levels so I ended up with 26 additional chests. Even gathering was better today (3).
30oPYgq.png
Opened up 26 chests today and at this point I wasn't surprised to get mostly duplicates. Still no cauldron familiars though. Boooo. I did get a couple of new Jolly Jester apparel so yay for that.
Opened up 26 chests today and at this point I wasn't surprised to get mostly duplicates. Still no cauldron familiars though. Boooo. I did get a couple of new Jolly Jester apparel so yay for that.
30oPYgq.png
1 2 3