Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Jujube and the traveling juice bar
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SW2S1gD.png[/img][/center] Hello! Welcome to the traveling juice bar, owned by Jujube! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33111409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331115/33111409_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This handsome fellow is looking to travel all of Sornieth on his quest to stock his juice bar with 50 different unique drinks. Jujube will stay in somebody else's clan for up to five days - learning their customs, getting to know the clanmates and inventing a new drink inspired by his visit. Want to help Jujube on his quest? Read the rules and tell me if you'd like to be involved!
SW2S1gD.png

Hello! Welcome to the traveling juice bar, owned by Jujube!

This handsome fellow is looking to travel all of Sornieth on his quest to stock his juice bar with 50 different unique drinks. Jujube will stay in somebody else's clan for up to five days - learning their customs, getting to know the clanmates and inventing a new drink inspired by his visit. Want to help Jujube on his quest? Read the rules and tell me if you'd like to be involved!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[center][size=5]So how does it work?[/size][/center] [s]If you'd like to hold Jujube, read the rules and ask me and you'll be put on his schedule[/s]. Currently the waitlist is full! Check back in a few weeks :) When it's your turn, Jujube will be sent to you to stay for up to 5 days. You'll return him to me, and he will then be sent to the next person on the schedule. In his bio you'll have a section to write a paragraph on Jujube's experiences in your clan, who he meets and what he does. Below that, Jujube must invent a new drink for his juice bar! Come up with a fancy name and pick three ingredients for the new drink. Two of the ingredients must be food items, and please only pick items that would make sense going into a drink (So not a book for example). Give the item a description and once Jujube is sent back, I will create a pixel of the drink! EXAMPLE: Not-Dr-Pepper: This highly caffeinated drink is dark in colour and full of bubbles. Supposedly, it tastes like fruit, but most people can't decern what the actual flavour is. [item=blackberry][item=java sparrow][item=blooming pods] = [img]https://i.imgur.com/MgCeKJv.png[/img] Invent your own crazy drink and have fun! use tooltips to create drinks with interesting results! [item=blue entoloma][item=unicorn dust][item=leopard coralclimber toxin][item=ruby-throated hummingbird][item=pink chalcedony][item=jar of slime][item=fallout whisper][item=hallowed ivy][item=ancient mushroom][item=stonewatch scrub]
So how does it work?

If you'd like to hold Jujube, read the rules and ask me and you'll be put on his schedule. Currently the waitlist is full! Check back in a few weeks :)

When it's your turn, Jujube will be sent to you to stay for up to 5 days. You'll return him to me, and he will then be sent to the next person on the schedule.

In his bio you'll have a section to write a paragraph on Jujube's experiences in your clan, who he meets and what he does.

Below that, Jujube must invent a new drink for his juice bar! Come up with a fancy name and pick three ingredients for the new drink. Two of the ingredients must be food items, and please only pick items that would make sense going into a drink (So not a book for example). Give the item a description and once Jujube is sent back, I will create a pixel of the drink!

EXAMPLE: Not-Dr-Pepper: This highly caffeinated drink is dark in colour and full of bubbles. Supposedly, it tastes like fruit, but most people can't decern what the actual flavour is.

Blackberry Java Sparrow Blooming Pods = MgCeKJv.png

Invent your own crazy drink and have fun! use tooltips to create drinks with interesting results!

Blue Entoloma Unicorn Dust Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Pink Chalcedony Jar of Slime Fallout Whisper Hallowed Ivy Ancient Mushroom Stonewatch Scrub

Rules

To make sure Jujube has a fun but safe journey, there are a number of rules to be followed.

DON'T
- Exalt Jujube
- Change Jujube's genes or species
- Breed Jujube , he has a girlfriend back home
- Rename Jujube. Jujube is Jujube.
- Hold into Jujube longer than your turn
- Change Jujube's personality. He's bubbly and friendly and pretty smart, if you're not sure how he might react to something just ask me!
- Edit his bio beyond your section

DO!
- Dress Jujube up!
- Give Jujube a familiar! He loves new companions
- Draw Jujube! These will be put in the bottom of his bio
- Write about Jujube's experiences in your clan! Please keep it to a paragraph size though so we can fit all his journey c:
- Invent a drink for Jujube's juice bar
- Try to use unique ingredients that haven't been used in a previous drink!
Rules

To make sure Jujube has a fun but safe journey, there are a number of rules to be followed.

DON'T
- Exalt Jujube
- Change Jujube's genes or species
- Breed Jujube , he has a girlfriend back home
- Rename Jujube. Jujube is Jujube.
- Hold into Jujube longer than your turn
- Change Jujube's personality. He's bubbly and friendly and pretty smart, if you're not sure how he might react to something just ask me!
- Edit his bio beyond your section

DO!
- Dress Jujube up!
- Give Jujube a familiar! He loves new companions
- Draw Jujube! These will be put in the bottom of his bio
- Write about Jujube's experiences in your clan! Please keep it to a paragraph size though so we can fit all his journey c:
- Invent a drink for Jujube's juice bar
- Try to use unique ingredients that haven't been used in a previous drink!
Waitlist:

Wildtail
depinvenom
Delcat
Reefknot
girlgirlDragon
RottingFlesh
floralcipher
WildRose42
ThornOfStorm130
SuddenShimmer
Cheshly
chemtrails
Paperiahma
karusthegiant
AngelOfMetal
JoyLayne
TomSwifty
Wulfgang
SpiderQueen8
PieOfDeath
ookamisoulreaper
kenjirou

Waitlist:

Wildtail
depinvenom
Delcat
Reefknot
girlgirlDragon
RottingFlesh
floralcipher
WildRose42
ThornOfStorm130
SuddenShimmer
Cheshly
chemtrails
Paperiahma
karusthegiant
AngelOfMetal
JoyLayne
TomSwifty
Wulfgang
SpiderQueen8
PieOfDeath
ookamisoulreaper
kenjirou

One more for good luck.

You can post now! Threads not quite finished but eh :P
One more for good luck.

You can post now! Threads not quite finished but eh :P
The Tail clan would love to be Jujube's first host clan! I'm sure he can find inspiration in the resident dragons' eccentricities.
The Tail clan would love to be Jujube's first host clan! I'm sure he can find inspiration in the resident dragons' eccentricities.
V27Q7od.png
Clan Aquila would also like to borrow him sometime. We have some... Interesting... Cuisine.
Clan Aquila would also like to borrow him sometime. We have some... Interesting... Cuisine.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Stupid Horse Clan reporting for duty!
Stupid Horse Clan reporting for duty!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Clan Leafbound would love to have a new visitor! :D
Clan Leafbound would love to have a new visitor! :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
The Starwood Solarium is open to host him as well! I am sure he will find an interesting drink to create from the odd mix of characters here.
The Starwood Solarium is open to host him as well! I am sure he will find an interesting drink to create from the odd mix of characters here.
mISblcI.gif BiHQB8U.png doozi - she/they
BiHQB8U.png lore thread (old) - adopts - fr tumblr
BiHQB8U.png くコ:彡*:・゚✧*・゚
1 2 3 4 5 6