Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Arc's Sprite Quest
Hey guys!

I'm still brand new to this site and yet I'm doing this!

I buy gems a ton, so I'm going to be chronicling myself obtaining all of the sprites from the 2013 to 2014 holidays that I don't already have!

It's going to be a slow start, but I have a basic price range for all of the sprites, minus the ones I've obtained already!

Thank you to the following users who have graciously helped me out:
@Salvation @SecondUNIT

Current # of gems: ---

Have
Shadow Sprite : Obtained! - Thank you to Salvation for giving me a 10% discount off of the lowest AH price!

Plague Sprite : Obtained!

Water Sprite : Obtained!

Nature Sprite : Obtained!

Earth Sprite : Obtained!

Ice Sprite : Obtained! - Thank you to Salvation for giving me a 10% discount off of the lowest AH price!

Wind Sprite : Obtained!

Lightning Sprite : Obtained!

Fire Sprite : Obtained!

Arcane Sprite : Obtained!

Still Need

LIGHT SPRITE!

Obtained

**Paid 3,726 gems in total for the Ice Sprite (1,935kg) and the Shadow Sprite(1,791kg).

**Given the Plague, Water, Nature and Earth Sprites as gifts to help with my bestiary.

**Wind Sprite; bought for 1985 gems off of the AH.

**Lightning Sprite; bought for 2269 gems off of the AH.

**Arcane Sprite; bought for 6500 gems off of the AH.

**Fire Sprite; bought for 6399 gems off of the AH.
Hey guys!

I'm still brand new to this site and yet I'm doing this!

I buy gems a ton, so I'm going to be chronicling myself obtaining all of the sprites from the 2013 to 2014 holidays that I don't already have!

It's going to be a slow start, but I have a basic price range for all of the sprites, minus the ones I've obtained already!

Thank you to the following users who have graciously helped me out:
@Salvation @SecondUNIT

Current # of gems: ---

Have
Shadow Sprite : Obtained! - Thank you to Salvation for giving me a 10% discount off of the lowest AH price!

Plague Sprite : Obtained!

Water Sprite : Obtained!

Nature Sprite : Obtained!

Earth Sprite : Obtained!

Ice Sprite : Obtained! - Thank you to Salvation for giving me a 10% discount off of the lowest AH price!

Wind Sprite : Obtained!

Lightning Sprite : Obtained!

Fire Sprite : Obtained!

Arcane Sprite : Obtained!

Still Need

LIGHT SPRITE!

Obtained

**Paid 3,726 gems in total for the Ice Sprite (1,935kg) and the Shadow Sprite(1,791kg).

**Given the Plague, Water, Nature and Earth Sprites as gifts to help with my bestiary.

**Wind Sprite; bought for 1985 gems off of the AH.

**Lightning Sprite; bought for 2269 gems off of the AH.

**Arcane Sprite; bought for 6500 gems off of the AH.

**Fire Sprite; bought for 6399 gems off of the AH.
15WDtQ0.png
Update: Working on getting a Wind Sprite currently, but going to save up enough to get both Lightning AND Wind!

This goal has now been met!
Update: Working on getting a Wind Sprite currently, but going to save up enough to get both Lightning AND Wind!

This goal has now been met!
15WDtQ0.png
Update: Now, all I have left are the three most expensive sprites! I hope to accomplish my task by the end of this month, so we'll see how this goes!

Cheapest possible cost: 45,000kg+ **

Most expensive possible cost: 55,000kg+**

Update: Now, all I have left are the three most expensive sprites! I hope to accomplish my task by the end of this month, so we'll see how this goes!

Cheapest possible cost: 45,000kg+ **

Most expensive possible cost: 55,000kg+**

15WDtQ0.png
Christ arcturian... that's a lot of currency...
Christ arcturian... that's a lot of currency...
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@SecondUNIT

Yup.

and also real money
@SecondUNIT

Yup.

and also real money
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Update: Sadly getting the rest of the sprites by the end of November was bust, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying! I may try to save up treasure to buy the sprites instead, rather than spending a ton of money on gems.
Update: Sadly getting the rest of the sprites by the end of November was bust, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying! I may try to save up treasure to buy the sprites instead, rather than spending a ton of money on gems.
15WDtQ0.png
Update: Finally managed to get the Fire and Arcane Sprites with money from the holidays!

All that's left is the Light Sprite!
Update: Finally managed to get the Fire and Arcane Sprites with money from the holidays!

All that's left is the Light Sprite!
15WDtQ0.png