Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] heart's Quest Hub [Open to Posts~]
1 2 3
[center][b][u][size=5]Heart's Quest Hub![/size][/u][/b] Welcome to my Quest Hub! I needed a place to put all of my quests and goals on Flight Rising, and I felt like a thread here would be the best place to do it! I put all of my current quests on the second post, and the finished ones on the third. This is a personal thread, but it's 100% cool to post here if you'd like! Feel free to ask to be added to the pinglist for a specific quest, or to the permanent pinglist, which gets pinged for all updates to all quests! Thanks for stopping by~ [quote=Permanent Pinglist]@[b][/b]xxx[/quote]
Heart's Quest Hub!

Welcome to my Quest Hub! I needed a place to put all of my quests and goals on Flight Rising, and I felt like a thread here would be the best place to do it! I put all of my current quests on the second post, and the finished ones on the third. This is a personal thread, but it's 100% cool to post here if you'd like! Feel free to ask to be added to the pinglist for a specific quest, or to the permanent pinglist, which gets pinged for all updates to all quests! Thanks for stopping by~

Permanent Pinglist wrote:
@xxx
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
What is Money
Unfinished

Paying off a loan from the wonderful @/patronissimo! Helped me buy a beautiful XYX G1 born on my birthday~ <3
  • Current Progress: 1913/5800g
  • Next Payment Due: "today" - missing this and last week's CR
  • Savings: 87g
  • Goal: 100g every week

I also have some arrangements that I really, really need to get done ASAP after the loan. Don't want to keep them waiting too long!
  • @/cedric - One day I'll pay them back the 900g gift they gave me ;.;
What is Money
Unfinished

Paying off a loan from the wonderful @/patronissimo! Helped me buy a beautiful XYX G1 born on my birthday~ <3
  • Current Progress: 1913/5800g
  • Next Payment Due: "today" - missing this and last week's CR
  • Savings: 87g
  • Goal: 100g every week

I also have some arrangements that I really, really need to get done ASAP after the loan. Don't want to keep them waiting too long!
  • @/cedric - One day I'll pay them back the 900g gift they gave me ;.;
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
[size=5][color=green][b]Finished Challenges[/b][/color][/size] [quote=Million in a Month][b][u][size=3]Million in a Month Challenge[/size][/u][/b][size=1] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2319118/3#post_30813107][color=green][b]FINISHED WOO[/b][/color][/url] Being the great financial management person that I am, I have about 71.5kt and 121g right now. I'm signed up for the 500kt tier in the flight-wide Secret Santa. I'm also undertaking a challenge to upgrade my lair one by the time Light vs Earth rolls by in December. Which is 950kt total. Good job, me. I need to raise that much in a month, and with so little time between real life and schoolwork, what am I going to do? The answer came to me in a great conversation with myself. ~~~ "Hmm, heart. This seems a little farfetched. Don't know if you can do this. Maybe you shouldn't take on that 450kt lair expansion challenge." "Yeah, but it'll make me feel accomplished and rich! [s]Even if I'm not really.[/s]" "How about ... /eyebrow wiggle/ a challenge?" "/gasp/ No! I'll never be able to resist a challenge!" "[i]Just. Do it.[/i]" "Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ..... fine." "Now go make a thread to actually make yourself go do it." "What am I doing with my life." ~~~ As you can see, I've made a thread and so have confined myself to finishing this goal. Guess it's time to get exalting and selling all this junk sitting in my hoard ... Want to watch me suffer? Feel free to comment and spectate on my agonizing journey to make a million treasure in a month! Well, a bit less than a month if you have the deadline at the dom push. The title's still catchy.[/quote]
Finished Challenges
Million in a Month wrote:
Million in a Month Challenge
FINISHED WOO

Being the great financial management person that I am, I have about 71.5kt and 121g right now. I'm signed up for the 500kt tier in the flight-wide Secret Santa. I'm also undertaking a challenge to upgrade my lair one by the time Light vs Earth rolls by in December. Which is 950kt total. Good job, me.

I need to raise that much in a month, and with so little time between real life and schoolwork, what am I going to do? The answer came to me in a great conversation with myself.

~~~

"Hmm, heart. This seems a little farfetched. Don't know if you can do this. Maybe you shouldn't take on that 450kt lair expansion challenge."
"Yeah, but it'll make me feel accomplished and rich! Even if I'm not really."
"How about ... /eyebrow wiggle/ a challenge?"
"/gasp/ No! I'll never be able to resist a challenge!"
"Just. Do it."
"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ..... fine."
"Now go make a thread to actually make yourself go do it."
"What am I doing with my life."

~~~

As you can see, I've made a thread and so have confined myself to finishing this goal. Guess it's time to get exalting and selling all this junk sitting in my hoard ... Want to watch me suffer? Feel free to comment and spectate on my agonizing journey to make a million treasure in a month! Well, a bit less than a month if you have the deadline at the dom push. The title's still catchy.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

I'd like to be added to the ping list!

Also, good luck lmao, the only way I've managed to get over 1mil Treasure was because I opened around 200/300 total chests and bottles/openables for my birthday.
@heartcrusher1

I'd like to be added to the ping list!

Also, good luck lmao, the only way I've managed to get over 1mil Treasure was because I opened around 200/300 total chests and bottles/openables for my birthday.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@cyndaquilbabe - Adding! <3
@cyndaquilbabe - Adding! <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Good luck, my friend! I'll be valiantly cheering you on from the sidelines.
Good luck, my friend! I'll be valiantly cheering you on from the sidelines.
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry - Thank you so much! <3
@Chivalry - Thank you so much! <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
add me to the pinglist please
add me to the pinglist please
@Maroo - You've got it~
@Maroo - You've got it~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@cyndaquilbabe @Chivalry (let me know if you're subbed and don't want an actual ping~) @Maroo
Quote:
Daily Update | 11-22-17 | Current ratio: ~1:830

Treasure: 92,925
Gems: 129

Total: (approx.) 199,995t

I've been on mobile for a few days, and sick, but hopefully I'll be making more treasure today!
@cyndaquilbabe @Chivalry (let me know if you're subbed and don't want an actual ping~) @Maroo
Quote:
Daily Update | 11-22-17 | Current ratio: ~1:830

Treasure: 92,925
Gems: 129

Total: (approx.) 199,995t

I've been on mobile for a few days, and sick, but hopefully I'll be making more treasure today!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3