Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Trials of Clan Shattered Serpent
1 2 3
[center][size=5][b]RULES[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [b][u]Death[/u][/b] - Adult dragons who faint in the coli or suffer an accident while doing their job do not immediately die; they instead sustain a negative status that hinders them, but can be recovered from. If they sustain a second status, however, they are considered dead and must be exalted. - There are three negative statuses; (crippling) injury, sickness, and malnourishment. - [i]Injury:[/i] Dragons that faint in the coliseum sustain an injury, and cannot fight in the coliseum for one week; if the KO blow was a critical hit, they instead become crippled and are permanently banned from the coliseum. A number is rolled to determine which body part is injured. [center][b]Head:[/b] The dragon cannot gather or perform their normal job; they must also make a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon dies and must be exalted. [b]Neck:[/b] The dragon cannot gather, though they can perform their normal job if it's not related to the coliseum or gathering; they must also take a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon dies and must be exalted. [b]Chest:[/b] The dragon cannot gather or perform their normal job; they must also make a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon dies and must be exalted. [b]Arms:[/b] The dragon cannot perform their normal job, though they can attempt to gather; flip a coin to determine if the attempt was successful and their turn used. If crippled, the dragon can no longer perform their job and must retire. [b]Legs:[/b] The dragon cannot gather, though they can perform their normal job if it's not related to the coliseum or gathering. If crippled, they permanently lose their gathering turn. [b]Wings:[/b] The dragon must flip a coin when they gather to determine if the attempt is successful and their turn used. If crippled, the check becomes permanent, and the dragon can no longer fly. [b]Tail:[/b] The dragon must make a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon can no longer fly and must do a daily check when gathering to determine if the attempt is successful and their turn used.[/center] - [i]Illness:[/i] If a dragon ends a battle with a negative status effect, or if they fail a check during a Plague event, they become sick. They are unable to fight in the coliseum, perform their job, or gather for one week. - [i]Malnourishment:[/i] If a healthy dragon takes on an at risk dragon's check during a Famine event and fails, they become malnourished. They are unable to gather for one week, and can only do the minimum number of battles allowed in the coliseum. [b][u]Gathering[/u][/b] - Every adult dragon except for the leader contributes one gathering turn per day up to the max allowed. - When a dragon matures or joins the clan, a number between 1 and 6 is rolled to determine what they can gather. - Every day that a dragon gathers, two coins are flipped. If one or both are heads, nothing happens; if both are tails, the dragon suffers an accident while gathering and sustains an injury. - Sick, malnourished, and some injured dragons are unable to gather until they recover. [b][u]Nesting Grounds[/u][/b] - For every nest laid, a coin is flipped for each egg. If heads, the egg produces a healthy hatchling; if tails, the egg is a "dud" and the hatchling must be immediately exalted. - Injured and sick dragons may still breed; the nests of sick dragons, however, must have two coins flipped for each egg, and both coins must be heads for the hatchling to survive. [b][u]Marketplace/Auction House[/u][/b] - The Auction House can only be used to buy new dragons when directed to, or a special apparel/familiar when a dragon reaches 25, or to sell items if the clan has a Merchant. - The Treasure Marketplace may only be visited on weekends; the budget is either 20k or one quarter of the current treasure amount, whichever is lower. - The Gem Marketplace may only be visited when a dragon reaches 25. - A dragon reaching 25 may only visit either the Gem Marketplace [b]OR[/b] the Auction House; they cannot visit both. [b][u]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/u][/b] - Baldwin may only be used if the clan has an Alchemist. - Only the Alchemist may be given Baldwin genes. - Items needed for Baldwin cannot be bought if they don't stock in the Treasure Marketplace; they may only be gathered. [b][u]Swipp's Swap Stand[/u][/b] - The Swap Stand may only be used if the clan has a Merchant. - Items needed for the Swap Stand cannot be bought if they don't stock in the Treasure Marketplace; they may only be gathered. [b][u]Festive Favors[/u][/b] - Joxar's Spare Inventory is off limits. - As many elemental emblems as possible must be obtained each festival, after acquiring the familiar and apparel. [b][u]Pinkerton[/u][/b] - The item given by Pinkerton determines that day's activity/event. - [i]Food:[/i] Select three eligible dragons at random and do a certain number of battles, depending on the food type. Venue is the one that is one level lower than the strongest dragon; quitting streaks to regain health, using potions, and fleeing from battles are allowed. [center][b]Plant:[/b] 10-20 matches [b]Insect:[/b] 20-30 matches [b]Seafood:[/b] 30-40 matches [b]Meat:[/b] 40-50 matches[/center] - [i]Material:[/i] Write a short slice-of-life drabble about the clan. - [i]Trinket:[/i] Write a blurb about one dragon. - [i]Familiar:[/i] Select two eligible dragons at random and breed them; if there are not enough eligible dragons, buy the cheapest hatchling off the Auction House. - [i]Apparel:[/i] Buy the cheapest dragon in the Auction House that fulfills at least two out of that day's three exalt bonuses. - [i]Battlestone:[/i] Roll a number between 1 and 5. [center][b]Plague:[/b] The newest strain of disease runs through the clan. For every dragon, flip two coins. If two heads, the dragon avoids getting sick; if one head and one tails, the dragon becomes sick for one week, but survives; if two tails, the dragon succumbs to the disease and must be exalted. Already sick dragons and hatchlings must get two heads to survive, otherwise they succumb and must be exalted. [b]Famine:[/b] Food becomes scarce, and what remains must be rationed; food gathering turns may not be used. Sick/injured/malnourished dragons and hatchlings must have a coin flipped for them; if heads they survive, but if tails, they die of starvation. A healthy dragon with a close emotional bond or compassionate nature may give their food to one of the at risk dragons, taking on the coin toss in their place; if tails, they become malnourished. [b]War:[/b] The clan is attacked by Beastclans or a raider band. The strongest three of the clan guard (or the strongest dragons in general, if there are two or less guard dragons) must battle in the venue one level below the strongest dragon for ten consecutive turns; they may only leave beforehand if a dragon faints, upon which that dragon is immediately killed and must be exalted. [b]Adaptation:[/b] The Scarred Wastelands are harsh, and change is the key to survival. One random dragon will have one random aspect changed about them; either a gene, their breed, or even their colors. [b]Blessing:[/b] The Plaguebringer sees the clan's fighting spirit and is pleased. One random sick/injured/malnourished dragon is healed and loses their status; if all dragons are already healthy, buy one Gilded Treasure Chest off the Auction House to open.[/center] [b][u]Roles[/u][/b] - There are various roles that must be fulfilled for the continued survival of the clan, with the possibility for more being added as the clan grows. - [i]Leader:[/i] The one who guides the clan as a whole and makes the final decision on matters that affect the whole clan. The Leader is not allowed to have a gathering turn, but once a week, they may make a "saving throw" on a check they failed. There can only be one Leader in the clan at a time; if the current Leader dies, the oldest surviving dragon becomes the new Leader. - [i]Guard:[/i] The defenders of the clan, ensuring their safety from outside forces; only physical fighters may become Guards. They are always the first to be chosen from during a War event, but their training grants them the knowledge of reducing injury. If a Guard is KOd by a critical hit, flip a coin; if heads, the critical hit instead becomes a normal hit. - [i]Healer:[/i] The masters of disease and injury, ensuring the clan's overall health; only mages may become healers. The presence of a Healer reduces recovery from a negative status effect by one day, and Healers themselves can make a saving throw against one failed check during a Plague event, either their own or one of their patients'; however, each Healer can only tend to three patients at once. - [i]Merchant:[/i] The connection between the clan and the outside world. Merchants unlock the use of the Swipp Swap Stand, and can sell items on the Auction House. Every other week, Merchants are away from the clan, and can neither use their gathering turns nor fight in the coliseum; however, they are also unaffected by Plague, Famine, or War events while they are away. - [i]Alchemist:[/i] The master of science and magic both. The Alchemist unlocks the use of Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, and has exclusive access to the genes and breed changes provided through that service. There can only be one Alchemist in the clan at a time; if the current Alchemist dies, the clan must wait for a new Alchemist to join, during which time Baldwin's Bubbling Brew will once again be locked. [rule] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Current Leader [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372956/37295516_350.png[/img] [/url] Agrona[/b][/size][/center]
RULES

Death
- Adult dragons who faint in the coli or suffer an accident while doing their job do not immediately die; they instead sustain a negative status that hinders them, but can be recovered from. If they sustain a second status, however, they are considered dead and must be exalted.
- There are three negative statuses; (crippling) injury, sickness, and malnourishment.
- Injury: Dragons that faint in the coliseum sustain an injury, and cannot fight in the coliseum for one week; if the KO blow was a critical hit, they instead become crippled and are permanently banned from the coliseum. A number is rolled to determine which body part is injured.
Head: The dragon cannot gather or perform their normal job; they must also make a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon dies and must be exalted.
Neck: The dragon cannot gather, though they can perform their normal job if it's not related to the coliseum or gathering; they must also take a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon dies and must be exalted.
Chest: The dragon cannot gather or perform their normal job; they must also make a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon dies and must be exalted.
Arms: The dragon cannot perform their normal job, though they can attempt to gather; flip a coin to determine if the attempt was successful and their turn used. If crippled, the dragon can no longer perform their job and must retire.
Legs: The dragon cannot gather, though they can perform their normal job if it's not related to the coliseum or gathering. If crippled, they permanently lose their gathering turn.
Wings: The dragon must flip a coin when they gather to determine if the attempt is successful and their turn used. If crippled, the check becomes permanent, and the dragon can no longer fly.
Tail: The dragon must make a daily check to ensure the injury does not become critical. If critical/crippled, the dragon can no longer fly and must do a daily check when gathering to determine if the attempt is successful and their turn used.
- Illness: If a dragon ends a battle with a negative status effect, or if they fail a check during a Plague event, they become sick. They are unable to fight in the coliseum, perform their job, or gather for one week.
- Malnourishment: If a healthy dragon takes on an at risk dragon's check during a Famine event and fails, they become malnourished. They are unable to gather for one week, and can only do the minimum number of battles allowed in the coliseum.

Gathering
- Every adult dragon except for the leader contributes one gathering turn per day up to the max allowed.
- When a dragon matures or joins the clan, a number between 1 and 6 is rolled to determine what they can gather.
- Every day that a dragon gathers, two coins are flipped. If one or both are heads, nothing happens; if both are tails, the dragon suffers an accident while gathering and sustains an injury.
- Sick, malnourished, and some injured dragons are unable to gather until they recover.

Nesting Grounds
- For every nest laid, a coin is flipped for each egg. If heads, the egg produces a healthy hatchling; if tails, the egg is a "dud" and the hatchling must be immediately exalted.
- Injured and sick dragons may still breed; the nests of sick dragons, however, must have two coins flipped for each egg, and both coins must be heads for the hatchling to survive.

Marketplace/Auction House
- The Auction House can only be used to buy new dragons when directed to, or a special apparel/familiar when a dragon reaches 25, or to sell items if the clan has a Merchant.
- The Treasure Marketplace may only be visited on weekends; the budget is either 20k or one quarter of the current treasure amount, whichever is lower.
- The Gem Marketplace may only be visited when a dragon reaches 25.
- A dragon reaching 25 may only visit either the Gem Marketplace OR the Auction House; they cannot visit both.

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
- Baldwin may only be used if the clan has an Alchemist.
- Only the Alchemist may be given Baldwin genes.
- Items needed for Baldwin cannot be bought if they don't stock in the Treasure Marketplace; they may only be gathered.

Swipp's Swap Stand
- The Swap Stand may only be used if the clan has a Merchant.
- Items needed for the Swap Stand cannot be bought if they don't stock in the Treasure Marketplace; they may only be gathered.

Festive Favors
- Joxar's Spare Inventory is off limits.
- As many elemental emblems as possible must be obtained each festival, after acquiring the familiar and apparel.

Pinkerton
- The item given by Pinkerton determines that day's activity/event.
- Food: Select three eligible dragons at random and do a certain number of battles, depending on the food type. Venue is the one that is one level lower than the strongest dragon; quitting streaks to regain health, using potions, and fleeing from battles are allowed.
Plant: 10-20 matches
Insect: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches
- Material: Write a short slice-of-life drabble about the clan.
- Trinket: Write a blurb about one dragon.
- Familiar: Select two eligible dragons at random and breed them; if there are not enough eligible dragons, buy the cheapest hatchling off the Auction House.
- Apparel: Buy the cheapest dragon in the Auction House that fulfills at least two out of that day's three exalt bonuses.
- Battlestone: Roll a number between 1 and 5.
Plague: The newest strain of disease runs through the clan. For every dragon, flip two coins. If two heads, the dragon avoids getting sick; if one head and one tails, the dragon becomes sick for one week, but survives; if two tails, the dragon succumbs to the disease and must be exalted. Already sick dragons and hatchlings must get two heads to survive, otherwise they succumb and must be exalted.
Famine: Food becomes scarce, and what remains must be rationed; food gathering turns may not be used. Sick/injured/malnourished dragons and hatchlings must have a coin flipped for them; if heads they survive, but if tails, they die of starvation. A healthy dragon with a close emotional bond or compassionate nature may give their food to one of the at risk dragons, taking on the coin toss in their place; if tails, they become malnourished.
War: The clan is attacked by Beastclans or a raider band. The strongest three of the clan guard (or the strongest dragons in general, if there are two or less guard dragons) must battle in the venue one level below the strongest dragon for ten consecutive turns; they may only leave beforehand if a dragon faints, upon which that dragon is immediately killed and must be exalted.
Adaptation: The Scarred Wastelands are harsh, and change is the key to survival. One random dragon will have one random aspect changed about them; either a gene, their breed, or even their colors.
Blessing: The Plaguebringer sees the clan's fighting spirit and is pleased. One random sick/injured/malnourished dragon is healed and loses their status; if all dragons are already healthy, buy one Gilded Treasure Chest off the Auction House to open.

Roles
- There are various roles that must be fulfilled for the continued survival of the clan, with the possibility for more being added as the clan grows.
- Leader: The one who guides the clan as a whole and makes the final decision on matters that affect the whole clan. The Leader is not allowed to have a gathering turn, but once a week, they may make a "saving throw" on a check they failed. There can only be one Leader in the clan at a time; if the current Leader dies, the oldest surviving dragon becomes the new Leader.
- Guard: The defenders of the clan, ensuring their safety from outside forces; only physical fighters may become Guards. They are always the first to be chosen from during a War event, but their training grants them the knowledge of reducing injury. If a Guard is KOd by a critical hit, flip a coin; if heads, the critical hit instead becomes a normal hit.
- Healer: The masters of disease and injury, ensuring the clan's overall health; only mages may become healers. The presence of a Healer reduces recovery from a negative status effect by one day, and Healers themselves can make a saving throw against one failed check during a Plague event, either their own or one of their patients'; however, each Healer can only tend to three patients at once.
- Merchant: The connection between the clan and the outside world. Merchants unlock the use of the Swipp Swap Stand, and can sell items on the Auction House. Every other week, Merchants are away from the clan, and can neither use their gathering turns nor fight in the coliseum; however, they are also unaffected by Plague, Famine, or War events while they are away.
- Alchemist: The master of science and magic both. The Alchemist unlocks the use of Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, and has exclusive access to the genes and breed changes provided through that service. There can only be one Alchemist in the clan at a time; if the current Alchemist dies, the clan must wait for a new Alchemist to join, during which time Baldwin's Bubbling Brew will once again be locked.

Current Leader

37295516_350.png

Agrona
OBITUARY
N/A
OBITUARY
N/A
[center][item=black pawn][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372956/37295516_350.png[/img] [/url] Agrona is a devout worshiper of the Plaguebringer. Her greatest dream for the clan she plans to build up is to create a great theocracy, powerful and prosperous.
Black Pawn

37295516_350.png

Agrona is a devout worshiper of the Plaguebringer. Her greatest dream for the clan she plans to build up is to create a great theocracy, powerful and prosperous.
[center][item=unnatural leg bones][/center] "For a Plague dragon, I was expecting a slightly better immune system from you." The sun bears down from overhead, baking the land beneath. Heat waves shimmer and dance outside the shallow den in which the Mirror and Guardian rest. Agrona dips a piece of fur into a bowl of water, wringing out the excess before placing it back on Sundara's brow. The Guardian simply lays where he had collapsed, every muscle in his body feeling like jelly. It takes a few seconds for him to build up the strength to speak. "I suppose that's what I get for growing up in the Windswept Plateau, eh?" Agrona shakes her head slightly, then gently places one paw on Sundara's head, the red glow of her magic suffusing it and her eyes. "Save your strength, fool." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372956/37295517.png[/img] [/url] [b][color=red]Sundara is now Sick[/color][/b] Ended a Coliseum battle with the Contused status
Unnatural Leg Bones

"For a Plague dragon, I was expecting a slightly better immune system from you."

The sun bears down from overhead, baking the land beneath. Heat waves shimmer and dance outside the shallow den in which the Mirror and Guardian rest. Agrona dips a piece of fur into a bowl of water, wringing out the excess before placing it back on Sundara's brow. The Guardian simply lays where he had collapsed, every muscle in his body feeling like jelly.

It takes a few seconds for him to build up the strength to speak. "I suppose that's what I get for growing up in the Windswept Plateau, eh?"

Agrona shakes her head slightly, then gently places one paw on Sundara's head, the red glow of her magic suffusing it and her eyes. "Save your strength, fool."

37295517.png

Sundara is now Sick
Ended a Coliseum battle with the Contused status
[center][item=craftsman brightback][/center] [b]Party:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372956/37295516.png[/img] [/url] [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 20 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=mith bruiser][item=leafy pack][item=broken flower pot]
Craftsman Brightback

Party:
37295516.png

Venue: Training Fields
Number of Battles: 20
Notable Loot:
Mith Bruiser Leafy Pack Broken Flower Pot
[center][item=ambush] [b]ADAPTATION[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=1&winggene=0&wings=30&auth=6aa1d32a7c8c1108fe7674113f794037a14dee94&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Circuit will be applied to Sundara as soon as the funds are built up for it.
Ambush

ADAPTATION

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=1&winggene=0&wings=30&auth=6aa1d32a7c8c1108fe7674113f794037a14dee94&dummyext=prev.png

Circuit will be applied to Sundara as soon as the funds are built up for it.
[center][item=dwarf octopus][/center] [b]Party:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372956/37295516.png[/img] [/url] [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 30 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=broken flower pot][item=vista: training fields ii][item=broken flower pot]
Dwarf Octopus

Party:
37295516.png

Number of Battles: 30
Notable Loot:
Broken Flower Pot Vista: Training Fields II Broken Flower Pot
[center][item=grouse basilisk] [b]Parents[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295516][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372956/37295516.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295517][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372956/37295517.png[/img][/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
Grouse Basilisk

Parents
37295516.png37295517.png

3healthy_0dead.png
[center][item=firestarter][/center] As Agrona treks back from a long day of hunting, the spoils stashed in makeshift sack, she spots the bright blue of Sundara's wings as he lounges outside the den's entrance on the pile of freshly dug out dirt. He looks up at her approach, a poorly hidden glint of excitement in his eyes. "How was your day?" "I wasn't able to get much." The half-empty sack bonces when she lightly shakes it, accompanied by the slight rustle of the few items within bouncing against each other. "I, for one, will be glad when you're fully recovered." Sundara slowly pushes himself up on stiff limbs, Agrona patiently waiting for him to duck into the den before following him inside. Through Agrona's efforts and Sundara's attempts to help, it was now twice as deep, the back wall lined with shallow holes, filled with food, supplies, and their eggs. Normally, Agrona would have told Sundara to rest more, quicken his recovery. With just the two of them, that wasn't something they could afford. Sundara tenderly sets himself down next to the eggs, eyeing the green, bubbling goop they rest in. "Are you sure this is good for them?" "Yes." After putting away the spoils, she joins them at the edge of the makeshift nest. "This substance is specially made to incubate them and build up the hatchlings' immune systems by exposing them to weakened versions of the most common diseases found in the Scarred Wasteland. This, along with the immunities we passed on to them, will give them a better chance to survive their most vulnerable period." She reaches a paw in and stirs the substance around, scooping some up and pouring it over the eggs. Sundara is content to watch, the glint of excitement returning. "I can't wait to see what they'll be like." There is a pause before Agrona responds. "...Don't get too attached. You're still sick. The immunities you passed on were weakened. And it's normal for eggs or hatchlings from even perfectly healthy parents to catch something they weren't immunized against and die." Sundara turns to look at her, ear fins lowering. The Mirror keeps her eyes on the substance; she pulls her paw out and shakes as much of the goop off as she can, then licks off what remains before casually spitting it back into the nest. "We'll do as much as we can, no doubt about that. But we must also accept that sometimes, that simply won't be enough." The Guardian looks down at his paws as he mulls her words over. After a few minutes, he somberly nods.
Firestarter

As Agrona treks back from a long day of hunting, the spoils stashed in makeshift sack, she spots the bright blue of Sundara's wings as he lounges outside the den's entrance on the pile of freshly dug out dirt. He looks up at her approach, a poorly hidden glint of excitement in his eyes. "How was your day?"

"I wasn't able to get much." The half-empty sack bonces when she lightly shakes it, accompanied by the slight rustle of the few items within bouncing against each other. "I, for one, will be glad when you're fully recovered."

Sundara slowly pushes himself up on stiff limbs, Agrona patiently waiting for him to duck into the den before following him inside. Through Agrona's efforts and Sundara's attempts to help, it was now twice as deep, the back wall lined with shallow holes, filled with food, supplies, and their eggs.

Normally, Agrona would have told Sundara to rest more, quicken his recovery. With just the two of them, that wasn't something they could afford.

Sundara tenderly sets himself down next to the eggs, eyeing the green, bubbling goop they rest in. "Are you sure this is good for them?"

"Yes." After putting away the spoils, she joins them at the edge of the makeshift nest. "This substance is specially made to incubate them and build up the hatchlings' immune systems by exposing them to weakened versions of the most common diseases found in the Scarred Wasteland. This, along with the immunities we passed on to them, will give them a better chance to survive their most vulnerable period."

She reaches a paw in and stirs the substance around, scooping some up and pouring it over the eggs. Sundara is content to watch, the glint of excitement returning. "I can't wait to see what they'll be like."

There is a pause before Agrona responds. "...Don't get too attached. You're still sick. The immunities you passed on were weakened. And it's normal for eggs or hatchlings from even perfectly healthy parents to catch something they weren't immunized against and die."

Sundara turns to look at her, ear fins lowering. The Mirror keeps her eyes on the substance; she pulls her paw out and shakes as much of the goop off as she can, then licks off what remains before casually spitting it back into the nest. "We'll do as much as we can, no doubt about that. But we must also accept that sometimes, that simply won't be enough."

The Guardian looks down at his paws as he mulls her words over. After a few minutes, he somberly nods.
[center][item=sunfish][/center] [b]Party:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37295516][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372956/37295516.png[/img][/url] [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 30 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=leafy pack][item=broken flower pot][item=broken flower pot]
Sunfish

Party: 37295516.png

Number of Battles: 30
Notable Loot:
Leafy Pack Broken Flower Pot Broken Flower Pot
1 2 3