Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Aloy's Bestiary Completion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Update: Two new familiars out! I've brewed one, a Peacock Spider and got a Raptorik Ringmaster

543/602!
Update: Two new familiars out! I've brewed one, a Peacock Spider and got a Raptorik Ringmaster

543/602!
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
Update: Brewed a Speckled Peacock Spider

544/602!
Update: Brewed a Speckled Peacock Spider

544/602!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: I got a Sunbeam Dryad from my Flight's familiar bank, bought a Spirit of Earth and a Ichor Nymph and traded for a Rosy Lake Cormorant

548/603
Update: I got a Sunbeam Dryad from my Flight's familiar bank, bought a Spirit of Earth and a Ichor Nymph and traded for a Rosy Lake Cormorant

548/603
X6Uoodf.png
Update: So NoTN came along and there's a loooot of familiars to come with it, so this'll be a long post!

I brewed a Flutterbun and a Radiant Flutterbun

While grinding for chests I got a Flowering Pohip

From Strange Chests I got Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Tick-Tock Time Devourer

561/617!
Update: So NoTN came along and there's a loooot of familiars to come with it, so this'll be a long post!

I brewed a Flutterbun and a Radiant Flutterbun

While grinding for chests I got a Flowering Pohip

From Strange Chests I got Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Tick-Tock Time Devourer

561/617!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: I got a Colubrid Column and a Poltergeist Pile from my Flight's familiar bank, making all of the NoTN familiars for this year acquired!

Working on the Kitsunes but they keep getting sniped :c

563/619!
Update: I got a Colubrid Column and a Poltergeist Pile from my Flight's familiar bank, making all of the NoTN familiars for this year acquired!

Working on the Kitsunes but they keep getting sniped :c

563/619!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: So many new familiars! I traded for a Skycrest Bicorn today!

564/635!
Update: So many new familiars! I traded for a Skycrest Bicorn today!

564/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Spent treasure to get the stuff for trade I didn't have and traded for a Patina Pangolin

565/635!
Update: Spent treasure to get the stuff for trade I didn't have and traded for a Patina Pangolin

565/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Brewed a Firefly Cockatrice and a Quartz Cockatrice but to brew the other two new Baldwin familiars I need to reach level 20 in Baldwin first :c

567/635!
Update: Brewed a Firefly Cockatrice and a Quartz Cockatrice but to brew the other two new Baldwin familiars I need to reach level 20 in Baldwin first :c

567/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: I got super lucky and had a Roc drop for me yesterday and got a Longneck Gladiator from my Flight's familiar bank!

569/635!
Update: I got super lucky and had a Roc drop for me yesterday and got a Longneck Gladiator from my Flight's familiar bank!

569/635!
X6Uoodf.png
Update: Got a Longneck Scrapper from my Flight's familiar bank!

570/635!
Update: Got a Longneck Scrapper from my Flight's familiar bank!

570/635!
X6Uoodf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8