Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Shadecursed Subspecies Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*Snoot boops*

OwO The pixel artist accepted the job so there will be unique badges available soon! You can use them in your clan profile, forum sig, and of course your Shadecursed dragon's bio! Adopters will get a unique badge that signifies their new derg's curse!
*Snoot boops*

OwO The pixel artist accepted the job so there will be unique badges available soon! You can use them in your clan profile, forum sig, and of course your Shadecursed dragon's bio! Adopters will get a unique badge that signifies their new derg's curse!
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Shaetil I better get 6...
@Shaetil I better get 6...
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
@Shaetil

Heh why not lessee - i like lore dragons

1 = infertile... its as if they knew im planning on breeding fodder to max expansion >< ........................ and 12.. not too bad actually could of been worse ^-^

----

I'm in a nesting service so the 'curse' will only fall on my own nests and not ones that are renting from me

@Shaetil

Heh why not lessee - i like lore dragons

1 = infertile... its as if they knew im planning on breeding fodder to max expansion >< ........................ and 12.. not too bad actually could of been worse ^-^

----

I'm in a nesting service so the 'curse' will only fall on my own nests and not ones that are renting from me

signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu

Sounds fair to me! It's only a curse for your clan after all XD

Let me know which one of the 3 available Shadecursed you are interested in and I will set up the CR! Do you want me to include the customizable bio lore, or do you prefer to write your own?
@Returu

Sounds fair to me! It's only a curse for your clan after all XD

Let me know which one of the 3 available Shadecursed you are interested in and I will set up the CR! Do you want me to include the customizable bio lore, or do you prefer to write your own?
@Shaetil Could i get this boy here? and i'd love the customizable bio lore ^-^ i always do better if i have something to work with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37441234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374413/37441234_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shaetil

Could i get this boy here? and i'd love the customizable bio lore ^-^ i always do better if i have something to work with

37441234_350.png
@Shaetil

Thank you XD

It is quite possible that i'll tweak his lore/bio slightly to better fit in with my clan, but his effect remains ^-^
@Shaetil

Thank you XD

It is quite possible that i'll tweak his lore/bio slightly to better fit in with my clan, but his effect remains ^-^
@Shaetil

While I wouldn't breed the dragon I would obtain I would just love to get a curse every moon event because I would find it more fun to play this website.

I would prefer any male dragon, that I would probably drag him into service from my cursed LightShine dragon. She would most likely steal him from the nest and mold him into her perfect little warrior/servant that would do what ever she needed from him.
I just don't know how the curse would be brought on without breeding however, would her magic bring it on quicker? Is he just that strong of a curse barrier to the Queen guardian's liar that even that the Nature/Plague combined might and magic wards cannot even lessen the curse?
I would love to hear your ideas on this, as the story would suit that lore that I want to create of the now cursed clan.
@Shaetil

While I wouldn't breed the dragon I would obtain I would just love to get a curse every moon event because I would find it more fun to play this website.

I would prefer any male dragon, that I would probably drag him into service from my cursed LightShine dragon. She would most likely steal him from the nest and mold him into her perfect little warrior/servant that would do what ever she needed from him.
I just don't know how the curse would be brought on without breeding however, would her magic bring it on quicker? Is he just that strong of a curse barrier to the Queen guardian's liar that even that the Nature/Plague combined might and magic wards cannot even lessen the curse?
I would love to hear your ideas on this, as the story would suit that lore that I want to create of the now cursed clan.
8MAnh.gif DZH9B.gif nMj7v.gif
8Z7AV.gifWjTmm.gif
@shadowfoxlord

Ooh I love that idea! Def other cursed dragons would amplify the effect of a Shadecursed, and since the Shade is an evil not native to Sornieth I would agree that no ward set by non-deities would be able to hold off such a strong source of Shade dark energies. I like the idea that he would be stolen - so maybe that would make the curse more violatile in him and make it possible for the curse to strengthen and change effects with the new moon each month
@shadowfoxlord

Ooh I love that idea! Def other cursed dragons would amplify the effect of a Shadecursed, and since the Shade is an evil not native to Sornieth I would agree that no ward set by non-deities would be able to hold off such a strong source of Shade dark energies. I like the idea that he would be stolen - so maybe that would make the curse more violatile in him and make it possible for the curse to strengthen and change effects with the new moon each month
@Shaetil Can I have #37441232? I saw them on the Pirate thread and I think he'd be perfect for a ghostly plague ship sort of pair!
@Shaetil Can I have #37441232? I saw them on the Pirate thread and I think he'd be perfect for a ghostly plague ship sort of pair!
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@literalstardust

Absolutely! Are you planning to play the Shadecursed challenge? If you are, let me know what curse you roll and I will be happy to also include a customizable bio for him if you want! If you aren't going to play the challenge then I would ask that you make a donation of treasure or gems in order to adopt, and it will go into the Shadecursed fund for art and lore commissions :)
@literalstardust

Absolutely! Are you planning to play the Shadecursed challenge? If you are, let me know what curse you roll and I will be happy to also include a customizable bio for him if you want! If you aren't going to play the challenge then I would ask that you make a donation of treasure or gems in order to adopt, and it will go into the Shadecursed fund for art and lore commissions :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9