Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [closed]
Not able to delete, page just refreshes when I try.
Old Quest Thread, retired 8/24/19.
Not able to delete, page just refreshes when I try.
Old Quest Thread, retired 8/24/19.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I love this and I love all your dragons!!! Good luck on all your goals! I hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your thread to watch >w<
I love this and I love all your dragons!!! Good luck on all your goals! I hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your thread to watch >w<
6Sx7SSv.png
@Zhombi

Looks like we're both committed to our aesthetics haha. Thank you, yeah it did take a long time. I started collecting oldies in 2014 and it's been quite the shuffle to find the right individuals. I bet getting your lair so cohesive took a ton of time too! You have like 100 dragons haha!! I'm only juggling 45 permanent residents.

Btw, I just saw your Beastclan dragons. THAT IS SUCH A COOL APPAREL IDEA!!!
@Zhombi

Looks like we're both committed to our aesthetics haha. Thank you, yeah it did take a long time. I started collecting oldies in 2014 and it's been quite the shuffle to find the right individuals. I bet getting your lair so cohesive took a ton of time too! You have like 100 dragons haha!! I'm only juggling 45 permanent residents.

Btw, I just saw your Beastclan dragons. THAT IS SUCH A COOL APPAREL IDEA!!!
6Sx7SSv.png
Congrats on maxing Baldwin!!! That takes some dedication :0
Congrats on maxing Baldwin!!! That takes some dedication :0
6Sx7SSv.png