Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Hatch an Obs/Obs/Obs G1
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 162 163
pinglist!
pinglist!
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
@Cakeless This is an insane quest and I would love to be on the pinglist to see how it goes!
@Cakeless This is an insane quest and I would love to be on the pinglist to see how it goes!
Hi! I was on the pinglist as Animequeen but now I changed my username. Do you mind if you changed my name on the pinglist? Thanks!
Hi! I was on the pinglist as Animequeen but now I changed my username. Do you mind if you changed my name on the pinglist? Thanks!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
I wish ya luck!
May i be added to the ping list pleeease?
I wish ya luck!
May i be added to the ping list pleeease?
fg0cF2o.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! best of luck with your future hatches ^^
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! best of luck with your future hatches ^^
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
Quest officially paused until further notice!
Quest officially paused until further notice!
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/14fnBD3MQslIGc/giphy.gif[/img] Alright guys! Time to revive this thread (and quest) just shy of 6 months later! I'll be kicking things off by hatching 200 eggs on June 15th to mark my 6th year on Flight Rising, but I wanted to ping you all now to give you a chance to opt out of the pinglist if you so wish. It's been a while so interests may have changed - if you'd like to be removed from my list then now is the time to tell me. :) ----- @Alixe @Dusklight @Arrowfeathers @Returu @Kitsicles @SeaCrest @Sanati @SorceressKira @mystiki @Katria @sQld @Sunlace @treesponge @Guardianite @bandanna @Dimness @Wianes @EverAutumn @Braixen @ZoneZer0 @FrozenBarioth @TheOddDucky @Kiinkajou @honour @favvn @ladylilitu @ThisIsGospel @Worship @boi @Polkadotzebra @Shadowangel @depinvenom @KairinRose @biqua @Cyrya @Draconequis @RottingFlesh @Hyla @NaturallyCrazy @QuetzalQueen @Whitefoxtails @Nryenth @Nicolas @noodlemangos @Nylo @Saraceaser @FeatherCats @SilverPhoenix @FlyingScales @tahwarts @cheyhiful @Oodie @Faileas @luckless @kingdoms @DeliciousBlood @Kiradog234 @Mintiani @RedWillia @TheBluePhoenix @Rattyfleef @Cerion @StStrawburry @CloverGaming @Taiyou @phandalin @Interiu @Roseblood @Silverpelt60 @Uyi @Kairos @Tinytalkingtina @Avessa @Thace @Kiyaku @Mirima @Noxclerati @MangoLlama @boxparts @YonaSequester @Aehdncl @LightningShatter @Shadowfire1223 @Chocoli @Yay @HanzoSinmada @mnkn10 @KlNDRED @Alphazi @dragonscales232 @Alanon @Dalilah @Gusted @Ajax4life14 @k9machad @jadeturtle13 @pulses @Lup @TiredTheo247 @Thunderlux @LilSadist @AestheticToaster @mercurialwings @Tune @ShakarianTrash @Auraea @Druzy @HinodeTsurugi @Cunea @MustacheKitten @Mossfern @Zipp @dragonfire27 @TrustRae @Ssplish @Naerys @AlbinoWerewolf @Mommie @Aluna @Aetherstorm @SilverPug @Pandella @Watercolour @TheAwesoMew @Honeyflight @Uvarovite @NightmareJudge @MrFrenchFrybrows @Talicinx @TheTigersDen @Birdsofwax @pew @Aianyxx @Avene @Zac @DemonChild77 @Paravoina @GooglieSalmon @Cynil @ArcyN @ilimati @Selenology @Qhersek @SilverQuark @alyblaith @WhiteVenom @0phidian @Neltharygos @ObsidianMage @Zygon @Animegerbil @Venosl @Pippatis @Ellapinky @Raneva85 @NovaAurora @EmpressEngel @MessengerDragon @GhostlyDeity @WxDragonGirlxB @FinalValkyrie21 @Veiren @unsolved @xanax @Oakendrake @Avem @Tangaroa @idlewildly @PieOfDeath @wrecknrule @rexcorvidae @Karrikut @Boeing @Anna222 @AscendedGrace @BlueCoriander @GeminiMoon @Gilbunny @SilverLately @Suffer @KingSpinosaurus @arikin @WishUponADragon @Shika @Yoaisami @Heathers @cloudydawn @BlackIvy @Kaial @LucidWhispers @LilacAsteroid @tinyymoon @ashenfeathers @techmess @PunsandShips @Aquatic @chantric @Venusian @RainingAcid @Todazul @Raytini02 @Alize @SariStar @PopatoPips @okn @ribbonz @jr413 @sirspiderider @Pipqu @SilverSkies614 @ZippoFeuer @Monotonous @Hmm @Heart @FallenRibbons @Crimsonpixie @FungusArchitect @Farwalker @MaybeHuman @take2thesky @Reilon @NikoLazuli @Ashki @Naahva @cordifolium @Shapes05 @PandaOverlord @viktoor @elevatorstuck @Lilydew @FireHeartSong @remuslupn @ghostymachine @Lyel @EgoLobster @RiaFire11 @anteater @abcDEMYz @ryuuji @spiderdew @SunNoodle @Renocide @yeehawbuckaroo @HistoryFox @booty @Arcanedragon @Everburn @SleepyEchoes @GhostPepper @MyFairLady @PhysikLily @CelestialCurry @PandaOverlord @CherishArts @LesbianRitual @Oakendrake @Birbnerd @lucidreaming @HelpfulDruid @sympatics @oOKookieOo @reliquiaen @smeraldo @descents @Flail [/center]
giphy.gif

Alright guys! Time to revive this thread (and quest) just shy of 6 months later!

I'll be kicking things off by hatching 200 eggs on June 15th to mark my 6th year on Flight Rising, but I wanted to ping you all now to give you a chance to opt out of the pinglist if you so wish. It's been a while so interests may have changed - if you'd like to be removed from my list then now is the time to tell me. :)

@Alixe @Dusklight @Arrowfeathers @Returu @Kitsicles @SeaCrest @Sanati @SorceressKira @mystiki @Katria @sQld @Sunlace @treesponge @Guardianite @bandanna @Dimness @Wianes @EverAutumn @Braixen @ZoneZer0 @FrozenBarioth @TheOddDucky @Kiinkajou @honour @favvn @ladylilitu @ThisIsGospel @Worship @boi @Polkadotzebra @Shadowangel @depinvenom @KairinRose @biqua @Cyrya @Draconequis @RottingFlesh @Hyla @NaturallyCrazy @QuetzalQueen @Whitefoxtails @Nryenth @Nicolas @noodlemangos @Nylo @Saraceaser @FeatherCats @SilverPhoenix @FlyingScales @tahwarts @cheyhiful @Oodie @Faileas @luckless @kingdoms @DeliciousBlood @Kiradog234 @Mintiani @RedWillia @TheBluePhoenix @Rattyfleef @Cerion @StStrawburry @CloverGaming @Taiyou @phandalin @Interiu @Roseblood @Silverpelt60 @Uyi @Kairos @Tinytalkingtina @Avessa @Thace @Kiyaku @Mirima @Noxclerati @MangoLlama @boxparts @YonaSequester @Aehdncl @LightningShatter @Shadowfire1223 @Chocoli @Yay @HanzoSinmada @mnkn10 @KlNDRED @Alphazi @dragonscales232 @Alanon @Dalilah @Gusted @Ajax4life14 @k9machad @jadeturtle13 @pulses @Lup @TiredTheo247 @Thunderlux @LilSadist @AestheticToaster @mercurialwings @Tune @ShakarianTrash @Auraea @Druzy @HinodeTsurugi @Cunea @MustacheKitten @Mossfern @Zipp @dragonfire27 @TrustRae @Ssplish @Naerys @AlbinoWerewolf @Mommie @Aluna @Aetherstorm @SilverPug @Pandella @Watercolour @TheAwesoMew @Honeyflight @Uvarovite @NightmareJudge @MrFrenchFrybrows @Talicinx @TheTigersDen @Birdsofwax @pew @Aianyxx @Avene @Zac @DemonChild77 @Paravoina @GooglieSalmon @Cynil @ArcyN @ilimati @Selenology @Qhersek @SilverQuark @alyblaith @WhiteVenom @0phidian @Neltharygos @ObsidianMage @Zygon @Animegerbil @Venosl @Pippatis @Ellapinky @Raneva85 @NovaAurora @EmpressEngel @MessengerDragon @GhostlyDeity @WxDragonGirlxB @FinalValkyrie21 @Veiren @unsolved @***** @Oakendrake @Avem @Tangaroa @idlewildly @PieOfDeath @wrecknrule @rexcorvidae @Karrikut @Boeing @Anna222 @AscendedGrace @BlueCoriander @GeminiMoon @Gilbunny @SilverLately @Suffer @KingSpinosaurus @arikin @WishUponADragon @Shika @Yoaisami @Heathers @cloudydawn @BlackIvy @Kaial @LucidWhispers @LilacAsteroid @tinyymoon @ashenfeathers @techmess @PunsandShips @Aquatic @chantric @Venusian @RainingAcid @Todazul @Raytini02 @Alize @SariStar @PopatoPips @okn @ribbonz @jr413 @sirspiderider @Pipqu @SilverSkies614 @ZippoFeuer @Monotonous @Hmm @Heart @FallenRibbons @Crimsonpixie @FungusArchitect @Farwalker @MaybeHuman @take2thesky @Reilon @NikoLazuli @Ashki @Naahva @cordifolium @Shapes05 @PandaOverlord @viktoor @elevatorstuck @Lilydew @FireHeartSong @remuslupn @ghostymachine @Lyel @EgoLobster @RiaFire11 @anteater @abcDEMYz @ryuuji @spiderdew @SunNoodle @Renocide @yeehawbuckaroo @HistoryFox @booty @Arcanedragon @Everburn @SleepyEchoes @GhostPepper @MyFairLady @PhysikLily @CelestialCurry @PandaOverlord @CherishArts @LesbianRitual @Oakendrake @Birbnerd @lucidreaming @HelpfulDruid @sympatics @oOKookieOo @reliquiaen @smeraldo @descents @Flail
Keep me on there! That sounds wild, I hope you get that pesky triple obs!
Keep me on there! That sounds wild, I hope you get that pesky triple obs!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
lets get this bread
lets get this bread
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 162 163