Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 200 Eggs for Mass Hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Snivy88 Sure, PM away! So I can stop going off-topic on your challenge thread, oops. ^^;
@Snivy88 Sure, PM away! So I can stop going off-topic on your challenge thread, oops. ^^;
@Snivy88

Add me to the mass hatch pinglist aswell please! ^^
@Snivy88

Add me to the mass hatch pinglist aswell please! ^^
@Cvhruig @ladylilitu @TheEngineer

Late Day 8 + 9 report:
100kt earned from AH sales and exalting combined. Total recalculated. Plan for next week is to go crazy on Plague's raffle, though that will be put on hold for one day for Foddart.
2kg remains until 22/10/17
@Cvhruig @ladylilitu @TheEngineer

Late Day 8 + 9 report:
100kt earned from AH sales and exalting combined. Total recalculated. Plan for next week is to go crazy on Plague's raffle, though that will be put on hold for one day for Foddart.
2kg remains until 22/10/17
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88 I have an Arcane and a Fire egg I could sell you, preferably one for treasure and one for gems, but anyway is fine ^^
And I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@Snivy88 I have an Arcane and a Fire egg I could sell you, preferably one for treasure and one for gems, but anyway is fine ^^
And I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight
@tranquilitea

I'd love to buy them from you, but currently my limited funds prevent me from buying at LAH. Right now I'm buying at 200g or 175kt ._. I could try make it up with items. Also, daily pinglist, or mass hatch only?
@tranquilitea

I'd love to buy them from you, but currently my limited funds prevent me from buying at LAH. Right now I'm buying at 200g or 175kt ._. I could try make it up with items. Also, daily pinglist, or mass hatch only?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Snivy88 It's understandable that you can't buy at LAH, so 200g or 175kt is fine! And if you have any spare Items hit me up, I'm not complaining ^^
Daily pinglist would be nice ^^
@Snivy88 It's understandable that you can't buy at LAH, so 200g or 175kt is fine! And if you have any spare Items hit me up, I'm not complaining ^^
Daily pinglist would be nice ^^
Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight
@tranquiltea

Ahh thanks so much! I'll chuck you some baldwin mats too, can you send a cr? I'll add you to the pinglist
@tranquiltea

Ahh thanks so much! I'll chuck you some baldwin mats too, can you send a cr? I'll add you to the pinglist
@Cvhruig @ladylilitu @TheEngineer @tranquiltea

Late Day 01 report:
190kt earned from a levelling order, and 40kt earned from exalting. 2 eggs were bought from @/tranquiltea, thank you so much!
1.5kg remains until 22/10/17

Late Day 01 report:
190kt earned from a levelling order, and 40kt earned from exalting. 2 eggs were bought from @/tranquiltea, thank you so much!
1.5kg remains until 22/10/17

Late Day 11 report:
Levelling order finished, awaiting payment. 100kt earned from exalting. Wildclaw scroll pending in liquidation.
1.3kg remains until 22/10/17

Late Day 11 report:
Levelling order finished, awaiting payment. 100kt earned from exalting. Wildclaw scroll pending in liquidation.
1.3kg remains until 22/10/17

Day 12 report:
228kt earned from a levelling order, 240kt of food sold, 100kt from exalting!
700g remains until 22/10/17

Day 12 report:
228kt earned from a levelling order, 240kt of food sold, 100kt from exalting!
700g remains until 22/10/17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7