Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Birthday TODAY! Opening soon
1 2 3 4
updated with things for trade!
updated with things for trade!
@StormJunes

I have an extra leafy pack to spare so I decided to give it to you.
@StormJunes

I have an extra leafy pack to spare so I decided to give it to you.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621 thank you so much! :D
@Tiger33621 thank you so much! :D
suggestions which venue i should do next? ive seen a lot from the Redrock Cove and Training Fields.
max level 15 , thank you for suggestions ^^
suggestions which venue i should do next? ive seen a lot from the Redrock Cove and Training Fields.
max level 15 , thank you for suggestions ^^
i just found a water egg in the coli! <3
i just found a water egg in the coli! <3
Hello again! I just have a question for you. Do you want a plague egg or plague hatchling? I'm asking this because I do not know if you have the correct nest to hatch a plague drag in... I could be very well mistaken, but just want to check in to make sure!

Well wishes are directed your way!
Hello again! I just have a question for you. Do you want a plague egg or plague hatchling? I'm asking this because I do not know if you have the correct nest to hatch a plague drag in... I could be very well mistaken, but just want to check in to make sure!

Well wishes are directed your way!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Jaius only eggs since I can open them for my birthday ^^
It is true that I, myself can't "birth" a plague hatchling since my flight is Lightning, so only Lightning eyes dragons will come out. If I wanted a plague hatchling, I'd need to either hatch a plague egg or I should send a pair to someone who could breed those and hatch the eggs, or the simplest way but a plague dragon ^^

@Jaius only eggs since I can open them for my birthday ^^
It is true that I, myself can't "birth" a plague hatchling since my flight is Lightning, so only Lightning eyes dragons will come out. If I wanted a plague hatchling, I'd need to either hatch a plague egg or I should send a pair to someone who could breed those and hatch the eggs, or the simplest way but a plague dragon ^^

Ok, I misunderstood the rules of hatchlings, eggs, and nests... It was never really clear how that works.
I will send a Plague egg!
Ok, I misunderstood the rules of hatchlings, eggs, and nests... It was never really clear how that works.
I will send a Plague egg!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Jaius that will be amazing <3
@Jaius that will be amazing <3
@StormJunes I have some Fishscale Baskets and some Treasured Planters I don't need, so I'll be sending these your way! ^^
@StormJunes I have some Fishscale Baskets and some Treasured Planters I don't need, so I'll be sending these your way! ^^
Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight
1 2 3 4