Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breeding Project: Rainbow Fish FINISHED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Silversouledcat @pharmakraken @JessJankens @Orgetzu @CobaltMoon Orgetzu - yeah I just realized that pair made butterfly too so I messaged the breeder to see if I could switch them... At least she has glimmer though! Hey everyone - As I have Rianne now, I am selling Rocket. Would anyone be interested? I put her on the AH for 50g but I'd be willing to haggle. She has the only colors on-site and if I exalted her there would be no dragons with these colors! She has a nice scry in her bio too! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34293423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342935/34293423_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Silversouledcat @pharmakraken @JessJankens @Orgetzu @CobaltMoon

Orgetzu - yeah I just realized that pair made butterfly too so I messaged the breeder to see if I could switch them... At least she has glimmer though!

Hey everyone - As I have Rianne now, I am selling Rocket. Would anyone be interested? I put her on the AH for 50g but I'd be willing to haggle. She has the only colors on-site and if I exalted her there would be no dragons with these colors! She has a nice scry in her bio too!
'blue smedium banner
Yes! I saw this thread a while ago and have been searching for it ever since xD could I maybe be added to your pinglist? Thanks
Yes! I saw this thread a while ago and have been searching for it ever since xD could I maybe be added to your pinglist? Thanks

39470260.png

clan lore

39446750.png

challenges & projects
@zoeisnotdead Of course! :)
@zoeisnotdead Of course! :)
'blue smedium banner
@Silversouledcat @pharmakraken @JessJankens @Orgetzu @CobaltMoon @zoeisnotdead

Good and bad news everyone!

Good - the person I bought Rianne from (whose parents can make Magenta Butterfly!) is willing to trade me a new hatchling with Butterfly for returning her, as long as I don't breed Rianne.

Bad - since I can't breed Rianne, no hatchlings this month, so we'll just have to wait some more... Ah the colors are so much close now for the tert so I'm excited to breed them. Crossing fingers for a female with butterfly from the person's nest!

Good and bad news everyone!

Good - the person I bought Rianne from (whose parents can make Magenta Butterfly!) is willing to trade me a new hatchling with Butterfly for returning her, as long as I don't breed Rianne.

Bad - since I can't breed Rianne, no hatchlings this month, so we'll just have to wait some more... Ah the colors are so much close now for the tert so I'm excited to breed them. Crossing fingers for a female with butterfly from the person's nest!
'blue smedium banner
@Silversouledcat @pharmakraken @JessJankens @Orgetzu @CobaltMoon @zoeisnotdead Good news! :D I can start breeding again with an even closer match so I don't have to spend as many gems geneing her up! [b]4/15/18[/b] - traded Rianne back for Psyche! :) Yay as soon as she grows up I will breed change her to noc and give her petals! So close now!! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40932403] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409325/40932403_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Good news! :D I can start breeding again with an even closer match so I don't have to spend as many gems geneing her up!

4/15/18 - traded Rianne back for Psyche! :) Yay as soon as she grows up I will breed change her to noc and give her petals! So close now!!
'blue smedium banner

4/22/18 Gave Psyche Petals and Nocturne. Gave Mortimer Glimmer. Ugh so many gems but at least now they're going to be so close when I start breeding them! ^-^

4/22/18 Gave Psyche Petals and Nocturne. Gave Mortimer Glimmer. Ugh so many gems but at least now they're going to be so close when I start breeding them! ^-^
'blue smedium banner
Yay! She looks so nice now. Now to wait for her to start having pretty babies. =)
Yay! She looks so nice now. Now to wait for her to start having pretty babies. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Yes! Here's hoping I will get a rainbow fish now that the 2ndary and tertiary colors are much closer! :)
@Orgetzu Yes! Here's hoping I will get a rainbow fish now that the 2ndary and tertiary colors are much closer! :)
'blue smedium banner

5/14/18 First nesting for Psyche & Mortimer. Only 1 egg :/

5/14/18 First nesting for Psyche & Mortimer. Only 1 egg :/
'blue smedium banner
@Silversouledcat @pharmakraken @JessJankens @Orgetzu @CobaltMoon @zoeisnotdead [b]5/19/18[/b] *Mild Screeching* I'm [i]so[/i] close!!! What to do? She's so pretty I kind of want to keep her but I really shouldn't with my lack of space... [center]Radioactive/Fuchsia/Ultramarine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41807537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418076/41807537_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]

5/19/18 *Mild Screeching* I'm so close!!! What to do? She's so pretty I kind of want to keep her but I really shouldn't with my lack of space...
Radioactive/Fuchsia/Ultramarine

41807537_350.png
'blue smedium banner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8