Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Catch a Kraken (open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@boggymcbogface the range is five numbers wide, meaning there are five numbers that will catch a kraken, the rest will yield no catches. The range right now is 1-5.

edit: OH you meant like what number of die to roll, it's one 20-sided dice, showing up under the Rolz Room commands as #d20.
@boggymcbogface the range is five numbers wide, meaning there are five numbers that will catch a kraken, the rest will yield no catches. The range right now is 1-5.

edit: OH you meant like what number of die to roll, it's one 20-sided dice, showing up under the Rolz Room commands as #d20.
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime, I think I got it now, thanks! She's catching a kraken: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33640261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336403/33640261_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Time of Day:[/b] Early Morning [b]Swimming or Boating?[/b] Boating [b]Bait [/b] - cheerful bird toy - dumpling squid - snipper claw [b]Depth of Water[/b] Deep I rolled the dice: [quote]BoggyMcBogface rolls d20 = 3 [/quote] (When I clicked the link I saw we were supposed to roll a d20 then? That's what I was confused about.) EDIT: You beat me to it with your edit but yes that's what I meant! Sorry for the confusion :)
@CelestialPrime, I think I got it now, thanks!

She's catching a kraken:

33640261_350.png

Time of Day: Early Morning
Swimming or Boating? Boating
Bait
- cheerful bird toy
- dumpling squid
- snipper claw
Depth of Water Deep

I rolled the dice:
Quote:
BoggyMcBogface rolls d20 = 3

(When I clicked the link I saw we were supposed to roll a d20 then? That's what I was confused about.)

EDIT: You beat me to it with your edit but yes that's what I meant! Sorry for the confusion :)
lohf4Mo.png
Filled out the form in the chat, rolled an 11
Filled out the form in the chat, rolled an 11
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@boggymcbogface you rolled between a 1 and 5, that's a kraken caught! two out of four of your listed factors were correct, meaning you caught a Bioluminescent Kraken! I'll send it over via PM.
Unfortunately as of right now I have zero idea on how to level up Krakens in Intelligence and Dexterity (time to send brain into overdrive), but you can still use your dragon to level up your Kraken in Strength.
Feel free to continue catching Kraken, you can try to collect all the possible morphs or something ^0^
@boggymcbogface you rolled between a 1 and 5, that's a kraken caught! two out of four of your listed factors were correct, meaning you caught a Bioluminescent Kraken! I'll send it over via PM.
Unfortunately as of right now I have zero idea on how to level up Krakens in Intelligence and Dexterity (time to send brain into overdrive), but you can still use your dragon to level up your Kraken in Strength.
Feel free to continue catching Kraken, you can try to collect all the possible morphs or something ^0^
Clan Lore
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35839984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358400/35839984_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Time of Day:[/b] Sunset [b]Swimming or Boating?[/b] Swimming [b]Bait[/b] - Rose Quartz - River Wiggler - Emerald Shiners [b]Depth of Water:[/b] Abyss [quote=Dice]MintyDragon rolls d20 = 5 [/quote]

35839984_350.png

Time of Day: Sunset
Swimming or Boating? Swimming
Bait
- Rose Quartz
- River Wiggler
- Emerald Shiners
Depth of Water: Abyss
Dice wrote:
MintyDragon rolls d20 = 5
0gldo0m.png
@mintydragon you rolled a 5, which could have caught a Kraken. However, only 1 out of 4 factors was right, which was not enough to catch one. Better luck tomorrow ^0^
@mintydragon you rolled a 5, which could have caught a Kraken. However, only 1 out of 4 factors was right, which was not enough to catch one. Better luck tomorrow ^0^
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime
Wait, better luck tomorrow? I thought I could roll once every three hours, meaning that I could roll again at 19:42.
@CelestialPrime
Wait, better luck tomorrow? I thought I could roll once every three hours, meaning that I could roll again at 19:42.
0gldo0m.png
Time of Day: Midnight.
Swimming or Boating? Boating.
Bait potted deepmine fungi, Inky octopus
Depth of Water : Abyss option.

Dragon asuna
Time of Day: Midnight.
Swimming or Boating? Boating.
Bait potted deepmine fungi, Inky octopus
Depth of Water : Abyss option.

Dragon asuna
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@CelestialPrime - Hello. I see this is open now, but I didn't get pinged. Does that mean that I wasn't accepted to play?
@CelestialPrime - Hello. I see this is open now, but I didn't get pinged. Does that mean that I wasn't accepted to play?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@hsoup oops, sorry D: I didn't notice you asked to join, lemme add you to the pinglist! Happy catching ^0^

@mintydragon Yep, you can roll later! I probably won't see it until tomorrow though, I go to sleep in a bit :3
@hsoup oops, sorry D: I didn't notice you asked to join, lemme add you to the pinglist! Happy catching ^0^

@mintydragon Yep, you can roll later! I probably won't see it until tomorrow though, I go to sleep in a bit :3
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14