Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | PROJECT:ALPHA-BET | Art Community Check
1 2
@Anny

lol If it makes you feel any better, I've never done this before either.
So don't worry too much.

As for your question : You most certainly can! That is what the "Returning All-Stars" pinglist is for. When this gets started, I'll also be including a pinglist for those who have participated but don't want any new hatchlings (Was thinking of titling it something like "Retired" or "Give us some love, but no more babies") so people can give their art some love and know not to send them more.

Essentially, when you get your hatchling, you'll be sending me a ping letting me know whether or not you want to be part of the Returning All-Stars or the Retired. The idea being the Premium Picks (First timers) will get first pick so we can get a more diverse group of artists. If no Premium Picks are available, people may choose a Returning All-Star to send a hatchling to. You can always ping me again if you want to be retired or if you want to return, so you won't have to worry about tapping out permanently.

And sure thing~! I'll add you in ^_^

lol Don't feel nervous. I don't even know if anything like this has been done yet, much less to this scale. So it'll be a fun new experience for a lot of us~
@Anny

lol If it makes you feel any better, I've never done this before either.
So don't worry too much.

As for your question : You most certainly can! That is what the "Returning All-Stars" pinglist is for. When this gets started, I'll also be including a pinglist for those who have participated but don't want any new hatchlings (Was thinking of titling it something like "Retired" or "Give us some love, but no more babies") so people can give their art some love and know not to send them more.

Essentially, when you get your hatchling, you'll be sending me a ping letting me know whether or not you want to be part of the Returning All-Stars or the Retired. The idea being the Premium Picks (First timers) will get first pick so we can get a more diverse group of artists. If no Premium Picks are available, people may choose a Returning All-Star to send a hatchling to. You can always ping me again if you want to be retired or if you want to return, so you won't have to worry about tapping out permanently.

And sure thing~! I'll add you in ^_^

lol Don't feel nervous. I don't even know if anything like this has been done yet, much less to this scale. So it'll be a fun new experience for a lot of us~
[center]@BettaFishy , @DragonWarrior333 , @aortalex , @Anny , @RaynixAura So, in order to prepare, I've nested Amir and Atarah and we have 2 precious eggs ready and waiting for the 31st. Figured I'd keep you guys in the loop and also ask everyone if you're prepared for a hatchling? If you've found yourself getting pretty busy over the holiday, feel free to let me know so I can pass a hatchling on to someone else. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/2healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
@BettaFishy , @DragonWarrior333 , @aortalex , @Anny , @RaynixAura

So, in order to prepare, I've nested Amir and Atarah and we have 2 precious eggs ready and waiting for the 31st.

Figured I'd keep you guys in the loop and also ask everyone if you're prepared for a hatchling? If you've found yourself getting pretty busy over the holiday, feel free to let me know so I can pass a hatchling on to someone else.

2healthy_0dead.png
@Irva I can take one when they hatch :)
@Irva I can take one when they hatch :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Please put me on the artist pinglist! This sounds like a cool project.
Please put me on the artist pinglist! This sounds like a cool project.
@Irva I can still take a hatchling too ^o^
@Irva I can still take a hatchling too ^o^
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@DragonWarrior333 , @BettaFishy

Awesome~ Good to know!

@Osyra

Most certainly! Always glad to have more people on board ^_^
@DragonWarrior333 , @BettaFishy

Awesome~ Good to know!

@Osyra

Most certainly! Always glad to have more people on board ^_^
1 2