Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 107
Just a quick notice!
I'm using my phone in school which I'm not supposed to rn.
I am likely to be a little late for Night, so please be patient with me when it comes to night!
Just a quick notice!
I'm using my phone in school which I'm not supposed to rn.
I am likely to be a little late for Night, so please be patient with me when it comes to night!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
It's alright. Make it a great flavour! :)
It's alright. Make it a great flavour! :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
(not as late as I thought!)
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
(not as late as I thought!)
Start of Night 3

Even after hours had passed, everyone was still shaken by the fact that the Rebels were on the move.

Royal and Eternity had left them alone, saying that they needed to inform the observatory assistants about the distressing news.

And the accusations continued.

This time, more intense then ever.

There were many yells, many sides to take for there were a few specific people who were under suspicion.

But by sunset, when Royal and Eternity had returned, everyone was silent.

Everyone except for one.

"It's not me! I… don't you think it's possible someone just decided to… impersonate me and speak how I do?" Hinumi cried.

"Ah, a decision has been made, hasn't it?" Eternity smiled as Royalwing sighed and put the tome onto the ground again.

Royal smiled somehow sadly yet gleefully as Hinumi was pushed before Royal.

"Thank you for being with us this fine Starfall, Hinumi."

The cycle repeated.

Because until all the Rebels are found.

Not even just one or two.

The cycle will repeat- again and again.

When the distant cries of Hinumi faded, and the book stopped glowing, just like the previous times everyone else had been sucked inside, it wrote.

"Hinumi has been lynched by the town.

They were a Rebel/Mafia"
"for tonight, there are murders"

Night 3 has started.

Raviolimalioli is withdrawing from the game. We are currently looking for a sub!

Please note you are NOT allowed to discuss this game offsite or off these few threads and pms with the mods or mafchat. Because things got a little heated, when you feel stressed or annoyed by a player, remember that there is a real person behind the other screen and that this is just a game, the whole purpose is to have fun! Remember; hate the role, not the player!

Hinumi has been lynched by town. They were a Rebel/Mafia
@NekoNikki@CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing@Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising@FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark@natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer@Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@drakenhart
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale@ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

You may post again
Start of Night 3

Even after hours had passed, everyone was still shaken by the fact that the Rebels were on the move.

Royal and Eternity had left them alone, saying that they needed to inform the observatory assistants about the distressing news.

And the accusations continued.

This time, more intense then ever.

There were many yells, many sides to take for there were a few specific people who were under suspicion.

But by sunset, when Royal and Eternity had returned, everyone was silent.

Everyone except for one.

"It's not me! I… don't you think it's possible someone just decided to… impersonate me and speak how I do?" Hinumi cried.

"Ah, a decision has been made, hasn't it?" Eternity smiled as Royalwing sighed and put the tome onto the ground again.

Royal smiled somehow sadly yet gleefully as Hinumi was pushed before Royal.

"Thank you for being with us this fine Starfall, Hinumi."

The cycle repeated.

Because until all the Rebels are found.

Not even just one or two.

The cycle will repeat- again and again.

When the distant cries of Hinumi faded, and the book stopped glowing, just like the previous times everyone else had been sucked inside, it wrote.

"Hinumi has been lynched by the town.

They were a Rebel/Mafia"
"for tonight, there are murders"

Night 3 has started.

Raviolimalioli is withdrawing from the game. We are currently looking for a sub!

Please note you are NOT allowed to discuss this game offsite or off these few threads and pms with the mods or mafchat. Because things got a little heated, when you feel stressed or annoyed by a player, remember that there is a real person behind the other screen and that this is just a game, the whole purpose is to have fun! Remember; hate the role, not the player!

Hinumi has been lynched by town. They were a Rebel/Mafia
@NekoNikki@CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing@Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising@FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark@natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer@Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@drakenhart
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale@ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

You may post again
*158 alerts* this is my fault for passing out on the couch and only waking al lockdown TvT [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-26 19:11:29] I was calm on the first day because I had nothing against anyone, but then I have received rude comments that had attacked me in person, and I replied rather impolitely. At this point if I survive I should probably ask for a sub. I'm confusing all of you. If I do not get lynched I will ask the mods. I'm sorry for all the trouble I had caused in the previous day(s). [/quote] @Shimmerwing despite being new I know that these games can get emotionally demanding, but I am sure nobody wants you to feel bad for your way of playing the game. If you read my comment about you being a ball of chaos, I want you to know I was refering to you in game only,as I don't know you in real life and have not meant to insult you.
*158 alerts* this is my fault for passing out on the couch and only waking al lockdown TvT
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-26:
I was calm on the first day because I had nothing against anyone, but then I have received rude comments that had attacked me in person, and I replied rather impolitely. At this point if I survive I should probably ask for a sub. I'm confusing all of you. If I do not get lynched I will ask the mods.

I'm sorry for all the trouble I had caused in the previous day(s).
@Shimmerwing despite being new I know that these games can get emotionally demanding, but I am sure nobody wants you to feel bad for your way of playing the game. If you read my comment about you being a ball of chaos, I want you to know I was refering to you in game only,as I don't know you in real life and have not meant to insult you.

fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
Woohoo! If I die tonight at least I die a hero ???
Woohoo! If I die tonight at least I die a hero ???
Wow those ? were supposed to be hearts <3 <3 <3
Wow those ? were supposed to be hearts <3 <3 <3
My last words before I hop off: if I die tonight..fellow townies please remember those I am suspicious of and why. I love you all and best of luck!
My last words before I hop off: if I die tonight..fellow townies please remember those I am suspicious of and why. I love you all and best of luck!
@natureluvr

You're a hero and I genuinely hope you're still here when the night ends.

Finally, we found a Mafia! Time to go back and see their interactions in the thread...
@natureluvr

You're a hero and I genuinely hope you're still here when the night ends.

Finally, we found a Mafia! Time to go back and see their interactions in the thread...
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Rip Hinumi
That bus driving was way pass the speed limit! Arrest them!
Rip Hinumi
That bus driving was way pass the speed limit! Arrest them!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 107