The town is not a town
The fire glows bright
The pointing of fingers shall continue
The silence shall stay
The innocent shall speak
As the secrecy remains.

Trust none but yourself.
Be wary of the truth
For what you know might get back at you.
For tonight, there is murder.

"The scum is not a scum." "The town is not a town." Could this possibly mean that town lynches show up as mafia, and likewise for mafia lynches??
"The star is not a star." Probably refers to StarCookies.
"For tonight, there is murder." Pretty obvious what this is saying, I think.

The fact that we never get the specific role name of people bothers me somewhat.
Oh, great. So Heron flipped town. But-

Quote:
The scum is not a scum
The star is not a star
The town is not a town
The fire glows bright
The pointing of fingers shall continue
The silence shall stay
The innocent shall speak
As the secrecy remains.

Trust none but yourself.
Be wary of the truth
For what you know might get back at you.
For tonight, there is murder.

"The scum is not a scum." "The town is not a town." Could this possibly mean that town lynches show up as mafia, and likewise for mafia lynches??
"The star is not a star." Probably refers to StarCookies.
"For tonight, there is murder." Pretty obvious what this is saying, I think.

The fact that we never get the specific role name of people bothers me somewhat.
@Reiark

The role names are totally unrelated to the ability fir most so it won't be useful anyways.
@Reiark

The role names are totally unrelated to the ability fir most so it won't be useful anyways.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Eeeek mafia kill me I forgot to pm Star for my ability! If I live till tomorrow I shall pm her and murder the mod(s)!
Eeeek mafia kill me I forgot to pm Star for my ability! If I live till tomorrow I shall pm her and murder the mod(s)!
9wQxglT.png
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Start of Day 3
"Oh dear, will we ever get dad back?!" Asked the hatchling.
"Of course, my dear. That's why the observatory still stand for the Arcanist." The Father smiles as his hatchling looked panicked.
"Continue the story! I need to know, papa!" The hatchling snuggles under the blanket in fear.

"Of course."

This night, nobody could sleep from the unease.

Two Researchers gone.

Often, whenever someone even made slight movements, everyone would stare to look at them.

Yet, calmness slowly overtook them. It was a peaceful Starfall, no explosions, no black hole in the sky, none of the deities turned into relics--

"AAAHHH!!!"

A shrill yell was heard from behind.

Everyone woke up from their state of peace and looked back in shock from where the yell had came from.

And a researcher was running out from the direction of the sound.

"Neko! What happened? Who yelled?" Questioned another.

NekoNikki was stunned.
"I don't know!" They replied

"What has happened?!" Yelled Eternity who's expression was a mix of worry and excitement as he flew alongside Royalwing out of the observatory.

"1...2...3.............15… 16… WE ARE MISSING SOMEONE!" Royalwing shrieked.

"Dil, where's Dil?!"

But the answer was obvious.

That yell had come from Dil.

Dil has been killed by the Rebels.

They were a Researcher/Town

Day 3 has started.

Dil has been killed by the Rebels. They were a Town/Researcher
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @drakenhart
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

you may post again
Start of Day 3
"Oh dear, will we ever get dad back?!" Asked the hatchling.
"Of course, my dear. That's why the observatory still stand for the Arcanist." The Father smiles as his hatchling looked panicked.
"Continue the story! I need to know, papa!" The hatchling snuggles under the blanket in fear.

"Of course."

This night, nobody could sleep from the unease.

Two Researchers gone.

Often, whenever someone even made slight movements, everyone would stare to look at them.

Yet, calmness slowly overtook them. It was a peaceful Starfall, no explosions, no black hole in the sky, none of the deities turned into relics--

"AAAHHH!!!"

A shrill yell was heard from behind.

Everyone woke up from their state of peace and looked back in shock from where the yell had came from.

And a researcher was running out from the direction of the sound.

"Neko! What happened? Who yelled?" Questioned another.

NekoNikki was stunned.
"I don't know!" They replied

"What has happened?!" Yelled Eternity who's expression was a mix of worry and excitement as he flew alongside Royalwing out of the observatory.

"1...2...3.............15… 16… WE ARE MISSING SOMEONE!" Royalwing shrieked.

"Dil, where's Dil?!"

But the answer was obvious.

That yell had come from Dil.

Dil has been killed by the Rebels.

They were a Researcher/Town

Day 3 has started.

Dil has been killed by the Rebels. They were a Town/Researcher
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @drakenhart
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

you may post again
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Just so everybody knows, I have a lot of commitments today and won't be back on until 1900, probably. I'm going to hold off voting until then, but... [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-26 03:06:12] Eeeek mafia kill me I forgot to pm Star for my ability! If I live till tomorrow I shall pm her and murder the mod(s)! [/quote] @Shimmerwing, I honestly don't think you're Mafia, but you're being deliberately confusing, and your posting style is a distraction from the actual scumfinding efforts in the thread. I will happily vote to lynch if there's no better candidate when I get back.
Just so everybody knows, I have a lot of commitments today and won't be back on until 1900, probably. I'm going to hold off voting until then, but...
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-26:

@Shimmerwing, I honestly don't think you're Mafia, but you're being deliberately confusing, and your posting style is a distraction from the actual scumfinding efforts in the thread. I will happily vote to lynch if there's no better candidate when I get back.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
*uncomfortable*
Dil was not much active, were they .-. I want to go back and read their posts...
Also second hint at NekoNikki from the mods...
Hmmmmm....

*uncomfortable*
Dil was not much active, were they .-. I want to go back and read their posts...
Also second hint at NekoNikki from the mods...
Hmmmmm....

fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
[quote name="Dil" date=2017-09-25 14:36:51] So, I finally read the whole thread and can conclude. Everybody knows that the best defense is an attack? That's why I think that most agressively scum-hunters who are trying to prove that someone is a mafia are themselves a mafia. They are trying to expose the smokescreen and get others to trust them. This is especially noticeable when they respond to this assumption immediately like: "but active players can be town as well as scum, and lynching an active town could deal a huge blow to the town" No, not a bigger blow than killing not such an active player. In the end, everyone can be a mafia, everyone can be a towny. But these active players are already too twitchy. We have a saying "The thief's hat is on fire" (on English it's "theirs guilty conscience is speaking" if I'm not mistaken). Means a person who is guilty of sth. cannot hide his guilt. Such is the psychology of the criminal, who is in constant nervous tension and expecting that at any moment he can be caught. So... Cheshly, Stormdreamer and Reiark. I'm see that into them. Call me Cassandra, but I'm pretty sure that at least one of them is mafia. Maybe another one is spy. Seriously, the fact that neutrals is not mafia does not mean that they are not evil. Who knows what their goal is! They called Spies! Can you say that spies are something good? (Sorry Stierlitz & JB, no offence =)) [/quote] Just gonna leave their post here. Whether one of the accused wanted to wipe them away, or he was killed in an attempt to frame them is up to debate
Dil wrote on 2017-09-25:
So, I finally read the whole thread and can conclude.

Everybody knows that the best defense is an attack? That's why I think that most agressively scum-hunters who are trying to prove that someone is a mafia are themselves a mafia. They are trying to expose the smokescreen and get others to trust them. This is especially noticeable when they respond to this assumption immediately like:
"but active players can be town as well as scum, and lynching an active town could deal a huge blow to the town"

No, not a bigger blow than killing not such an active player. In the end, everyone can be a mafia, everyone can be a towny.
But these active players are already too twitchy.
We have a saying "The thief's hat is on fire" (on English it's "theirs guilty conscience is speaking" if I'm not mistaken). Means a person who is guilty of sth. cannot hide his guilt. Such is the psychology of the criminal, who is in constant nervous tension and expecting that at any moment he can be caught.

So... Cheshly, Stormdreamer and Reiark.

I'm see that into them. Call me Cassandra, but I'm pretty sure that at least one of them is mafia. Maybe another one is spy.
Seriously, the fact that neutrals is not mafia does not mean that they are not evil. Who knows what their goal is! They called Spies! Can you say that spies are something good? (Sorry Stierlitz & JB, no offence =))
Just gonna leave their post here. Whether one of the accused wanted to wipe them away, or he was killed in an attempt to frame them is up to debate
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
[quote name="Dil" date=2017-09-25 15:29:27] [quote name="natureluvr" date=2017-09-25 15:01:27] [quote name="Dil" date=2017-09-25 14:56:04] [quote name="natureluvr" date=2017-09-25 14:44:29] Personally I think both roles that are neutral and roles that are powerful are more likely to be quiet[/quote] [quote name="natureluvr" date=2017-09-25 14:44:29] they don't want to risk bringing in attention [/quote] Exactly! They do not attract attention to themselves, they attract attention to others. [/quote] @Dil ... So I don't think that quiet people are more likely to be good/bad, I think they are more likely to be neutral/strong if that makes more sense. [/quote] @natureluvr That is, we are talking about the fact that powerful roles and neutral spies tend to hide? [b]BUT, hiding in front of everyone - the best tactic.[/b] Someone else at the beginning of the thread, when we began to suspect these active players, said: "Those who publicly hunt the mafia and gather evidence in almost all games turned out to be good, so do not kill them, do not play into the hands of the mafia." And - hop! - we believed. Why?! First, the Unreliable Narrator. They could lie about this previously games. They could be mafia and support their team-mate. Secondly, why suddenly our game should be the same as the rest? IRL all as on the contrary, by the way. Thirdly, everybody lies. [/quote] [quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-25 23:04:38] [quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-25 23:01:12] this just got interesting and I'm suddenly in a poetic mode. *starts making a haiku* Oh confused they are Accusations thrown about With Pitchforks pointed *decides a poem might be better* And so, Heron is in danger For most votes still linger And Tigress announces plan Z while Shimmer claims their power Neko is scum and town And to make y'all frown The mods are confusing you For the fun that it brings to this Murdeous, killer game. ((I can't rhyme the last part okay)) [/quote] *wipes away tears* that was beautiful. *adds line there* [b]For in the end your greatest nemesis Is hiding in plain sight[/b] Don't trust the flame or the sun And your future will be bright! [/quote] Sorry for the wall of test but... what do you guys think about the bolded text?
Dil wrote on 2017-09-25:
natureluvr wrote on 2017-09-25:
Dil wrote on 2017-09-25:
Personally I think both roles that are neutral and roles that are powerful are more likely to be quiet
they don't want to risk bringing in attention

Exactly! They do not attract attention to themselves, they attract attention to others.

@Dil
So I don't think that quiet people are more likely to be good/bad, I think they are more likely to be neutral/strong if that makes more sense.

@natureluvr
That is, we are talking about the fact that powerful roles and neutral spies tend to hide?
BUT, hiding in front of everyone - the best tactic.
Someone else at the beginning of the thread, when we began to suspect these active players, said: "Those who publicly hunt the mafia and gather evidence in almost all games turned out to be good, so do not kill them, do not play into the hands of the mafia."
And - hop! - we believed. Why?!
First, the Unreliable Narrator. They could lie about this previously games. They could be mafia and support their team-mate.
Secondly, why suddenly our game should be the same as the rest? IRL all as on the contrary, by the way.
Thirdly, everybody lies.
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-09-25:
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-25:
this just got interesting and I'm suddenly in a poetic mode.

*starts making a haiku*
Oh confused they are
Accusations thrown about
With Pitchforks pointed

*decides a poem might be better*
And so, Heron is in danger
For most votes still linger
And Tigress announces plan Z
while Shimmer claims their power

Neko is scum and town
And to make y'all frown
The mods are confusing you
For the fun that it brings to this
Murdeous, killer game.

((I can't rhyme the last part okay))

*wipes away tears* that was beautiful.

*adds line there*
For in the end your greatest nemesis
Is hiding in plain sight

Don't trust the flame or the sun
And your future will be bright!
Sorry for the wall of test but... what do you guys think about the bolded text?
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
[quote name="FliptheFrog" date=2017-09-26 05:28:18] Just so everybody knows, I have a lot of commitments today and won't be back on until 1900, probably. I'm going to hold off voting until then, but... [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-26 03:06:12] Eeeek mafia kill me I forgot to pm Star for my ability! If I live till tomorrow I shall pm her and murder the mod(s)! [/quote] @Shimmerwing, I honestly don't think you're Mafia, but you're being deliberately confusing, and your posting style is a distraction from the actual scumfinding efforts in the thread. I will happily vote to lynch if there's no better candidate when I get back. [/quote] Sorz for being confusing ;( I think it's my specialty now that you mention this. If you lynch me, you will once again lose someone useful to the town (unless you are scum). Not meaning to offend anyone! May I ask what is the scum-to-townie ratio now? RIP my two buddies... I will get my revenge on you, rebels out there :(
FliptheFrog wrote on 2017-09-26:
Just so everybody knows, I have a lot of commitments today and won't be back on until 1900, probably. I'm going to hold off voting until then, but...
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-26:

@Shimmerwing, I honestly don't think you're Mafia, but you're being deliberately confusing, and your posting style is a distraction from the actual scumfinding efforts in the thread. I will happily vote to lynch if there's no better candidate when I get back.

Sorz for being confusing ;( I think it's my specialty now that you mention this. If you lynch me, you will once again lose someone useful to the town (unless you are scum). Not meaning to offend anyone! May I ask what is the scum-to-townie ratio now?
RIP my two buddies... I will get my revenge on you, rebels out there :(
9wQxglT.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 106 107