Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 107
this just got interesting and I'm suddenly in a poetic mode.

*starts making a haiku*
Oh confused they are
Accusations thrown about
With Pitchforks pointed

*decides a poem might be better*
And so, Heron is in danger
For most votes still linger
And Tigress announces plan Z
while Shimmer claims their power

Neko is scum and town
And to make y'all frown
The mods are confusing you
For the fun that it brings to this
Murdeous, killer game.

((I can't rhyme the last part okay))

*starts making a haiku*
Oh confused they are
Accusations thrown about
With Pitchforks pointed

Neko is scum and town
And to make y'all frown
Murdeous, killer game.

inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
*tears well up irl*Sorz for yelling at you, Heron and Dawn irl :(
*tears well up irl*Sorz for yelling at you, Heron and Dawn irl :(
9wQxglT.png
[quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-25 23:01:12] this just got interesting and I'm suddenly in a poetic mode. *starts making a haiku* Oh confused they are Accusations thrown about With Pitchforks pointed *decides a poem might be better* And so, Heron is in danger For most votes still linger And Tigress announces plan Z while Shimmer claims their power Neko is scum and town And to make y'all frown The mods are confusing you For the fun that it brings to this Murdeous, killer game. ((I can't rhyme the last part okay)) [/quote] Thank you mod!!!!!! It has given us hints~
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-25:

*starts making a haiku*
Oh confused they are
Accusations thrown about
With Pitchforks pointed

Neko is scum and town
And to make y'all frown
Murdeous, killer game.

Thank you mod!!!!!! It has given us hints~
9wQxglT.png
[quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-25 23:01:12] this just got interesting and I'm suddenly in a poetic mode. *starts making a haiku* Oh confused they are Accusations thrown about With Pitchforks pointed *decides a poem might be better* And so, Heron is in danger For most votes still linger And Tigress announces plan Z while Shimmer claims their power Neko is scum and town And to make y'all frown The mods are confusing you For the fun that it brings to this Murdeous, killer game. ((I can't rhyme the last part okay)) [/quote] *wipes away tears* that was beautiful. *adds line there* For in the end your greatest nemesis Is hiding in plain sight Don't trust the flame or the sun And your future will be bright!

*starts making a haiku*
Oh confused they are
Accusations thrown about
With Pitchforks pointed

Neko is scum and town
And to make y'all frown
Murdeous, killer game.

*wipes away tears* that was beautiful.

*adds line there*
For in the end your greatest nemesis
Is hiding in plain sight
Don't trust the flame or the sun
And your future will be bright!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Ummm... ok?
Ummm... ok?
122cdhe.png
Sure~
Lynch Tangle! Lynch Star (I would highly recommend the later one since Star is the main mod~)
Sure~
Lynch Tangle! Lynch Star (I would highly recommend the later one since Star is the main mod~)
9wQxglT.png
Before i going to bed:

A) it makes no sense to ask for someone to simple said something that they originally hide because, in that case, why they hide it? it contradicts itself on the basis

B)To me, Heron ability is still are speculations or a mans last words to save itself and that obviously, make sense. Who would like to die being innocent? And of course it doesnt guarantee anyone`s claiming or soft claiming their abilities are true either. Im NOT judging that part...what im interested in pointing out is that Heron managed to flip at least 3 votes and thats admirable -claps-

C) however they did hide the information to themselves and did not hinted it about it at all, contrary to Shimmer. Different ways of playing i guess but suspicious none less...is still the most suspicious character, besides the mods... But im 50% sure they are here to play with us, making us point to each other while breaking our heads for their own fun [strike]cannot blame them [/strike]

D) I have pointed out that im sleepy? Cause im dead tired, working too much x_X

Before i going to bed:

A) it makes no sense to ask for someone to simple said something that they originally hide because, in that case, why they hide it? it contradicts itself on the basis

B)To me, Heron ability is still are speculations or a mans last words to save itself and that obviously, make sense. Who would like to die being innocent? And of course it doesnt guarantee anyone`s claiming or soft claiming their abilities are true either. Im NOT judging that part...what im interested in pointing out is that Heron managed to flip at least 3 votes and thats admirable -claps-

C) however they did hide the information to themselves and did not hinted it about it at all, contrary to Shimmer. Different ways of playing i guess but suspicious none less...is still the most suspicious character, besides the mods... But im 50% sure they are here to play with us, making us point to each other while breaking our heads for their own fun [strike]cannot blame them [/strike]

D) I have pointed out that im sleepy? Cause im dead tired, working too much x_X

MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-09-25 23:04:38] [quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-25 23:01:12] this just got interesting and I'm suddenly in a poetic mode. *starts making a haiku* Oh confused they are Accusations thrown about With Pitchforks pointed *decides a poem might be better* And so, Heron is in danger For most votes still linger And Tigress announces plan Z while Shimmer claims their power Neko is scum and town And to make y'all frown The mods are confusing you For the fun that it brings to this Murdeous, killer game. ((I can't rhyme the last part okay)) [/quote] *wipes away tears* that was beautiful. *adds line there* For in the end your greatest nemesis Is hiding in plain sight Don't trust the flame or the sun And your future will be bright! [/quote] I can't process hints this early in the morning Greatest nemesis hiding in plain sight. Either vocal player or just referring to the mods themselves...hmmm... The flame and the sun...hmm... Maybe Neko is scum and town refers to the fact she's been read as both...hmm... [color=transparent] Damn mods, you evil
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-09-25:

*starts making a haiku*
Oh confused they are
Accusations thrown about
With Pitchforks pointed

Neko is scum and town
And to make y'all frown
Murdeous, killer game.

*wipes away tears* that was beautiful.

*adds line there*
For in the end your greatest nemesis
Is hiding in plain sight
Don't trust the flame or the sun
And your future will be bright!

I can't process hints this early in the morning

Greatest nemesis hiding in plain sight. Either vocal player or just referring to the mods themselves...hmmm...
The flame and the sun...hmm...
Maybe Neko is scum and town refers to the fact she's been read as both...hmm...
Damn mods, you evil
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
Start of Night 2

Everyone was confused by the trio.

But their attention was soon diverted by another, Heronwing.

"I'm not a scum! Please, you have to trust me!" They begged.

Yet, the others only shook her head to her as Royalwing came forward with the book again as he began to count the votes.

"We have an obvious target today, and I wonder why." He smiles somewhat kindly yet curiously at Heron.

Heron only squeaks as they are pushed forward by their voters.

"Thank you, Heronwing, for joining us this fine Starfall."

Royalwing says as the book flips from Dawn's page to a new, empty page and Royalwing repeats the spell.

Heronwing let out a yell as the same thing happens, a bright light appearing and settling into the book as Heron disappears.

"Heronwing has been lynched by the town.

They were a Researcher/Town"

Eternity frowned, but quickly brightened up.

"At least someone was lynched!"

And Royalwing only sighed as he looks up to the skies.
"The stars are beautiful tonight. I wonder who will win the constellation... at this rate, dad's kidnappers will win…"

And suddenly, Royal's pink eyes turned white and misty as he spoke:

The scum is not a scum
The star is not a star
The town is not a town
The fire glows bright
The pointing of fingers shall continue
The silence shall stay
The innocent shall speak
As the secrecy remains.

Trust none but yourself.
Be wary of the truth
For what you know might get back at you.
For tonight, there is murder.

And when his eyes turned back into his normal pink, he grinned as if he didn't know what happened.

"Let the night begin!"

Night 2 has started.

Heronwing has been lynched. They were a Town/Researcher
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @drakenhart
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

you may post again
Start of Night 2

Everyone was confused by the trio.

But their attention was soon diverted by another, Heronwing.

"I'm not a scum! Please, you have to trust me!" They begged.

Yet, the others only shook her head to her as Royalwing came forward with the book again as he began to count the votes.

"We have an obvious target today, and I wonder why." He smiles somewhat kindly yet curiously at Heron.

Heron only squeaks as they are pushed forward by their voters.

"Thank you, Heronwing, for joining us this fine Starfall."

Royalwing says as the book flips from Dawn's page to a new, empty page and Royalwing repeats the spell.

Heronwing let out a yell as the same thing happens, a bright light appearing and settling into the book as Heron disappears.

"Heronwing has been lynched by the town.

They were a Researcher/Town"

Eternity frowned, but quickly brightened up.

"At least someone was lynched!"

And Royalwing only sighed as he looks up to the skies.
"The stars are beautiful tonight. I wonder who will win the constellation... at this rate, dad's kidnappers will win…"

And suddenly, Royal's pink eyes turned white and misty as he spoke:

The scum is not a scum
The star is not a star
The town is not a town
The fire glows bright
The pointing of fingers shall continue
The silence shall stay
The innocent shall speak
As the secrecy remains.

Trust none but yourself.
Be wary of the truth
For what you know might get back at you.
For tonight, there is murder.

And when his eyes turned back into his normal pink, he grinned as if he didn't know what happened.

"Let the night begin!"

Night 2 has started.

Heronwing has been lynched. They were a Town/Researcher
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush@Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris@CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog@dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr@hinumi@alagasianflame @raviolimalioli@dil@KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @drakenhart
@Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows@LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss@WyvernWarrior

you may post again
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 107