Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
[center][color=DarkMagenta][b]START OF DAY 1[/b][/color] "Wait- Dad's been taken?" Asked the small hatchling to his Father. The Father smiles and nods silently. "So what happens? Were the Rebels caught?" Perks up the hatchling again. "Listen to the story! You don't skip to the end, do you? So, as I was saying- … Slowly, some dragons began to nod, with mutters of things like, "Dad's gone?" "I will help." "Who can it be?" As Royalwing scribbled all of their names down, Eternity spoke up. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35046875][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350469/35046875p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=5] "Thank you all for agreeing to help us find dad! Within this group are the rebels, do point out if anyone is being suspicious! DAD NEEDS YOU!"[/size][/columns] As Royalwing finished up his note, he smiled as he glanced at each of the dragons. "Do not fear, we will find dad. Today marks the first day of Starfall, so while it's not night yet, I know dad will want us to be happy and just enjoy the festival!" ------- @Tanglefire @NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze @Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle @tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires @Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi @alagasianflame @raviolimalioli @dil @KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly @MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @Peachycucpake525 @MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx @rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior DAY 1 HAS STARTED! I'm so sorry for the delay! My Sister got into a minor accident. [s]I will be sending out the spec links soon![/s] Sent!
START OF DAY 1

"Wait- Dad's been taken?" Asked the small hatchling to his Father. The Father smiles and nods silently. "So what happens? Were the Rebels caught?" Perks up the hatchling again.
"Listen to the story! You don't skip to the end, do you? So, as I was saying-

Slowly, some dragons began to nod, with mutters of things like,
"Dad's gone?"
"I will help."
"Who can it be?"

As Royalwing scribbled all of their names down, Eternity spoke up.
35046875p.png
"Thank you all for agreeing to help us find dad! Within this group are the rebels, do point out if anyone is being suspicious! DAD NEEDS YOU!"

As Royalwing finished up his note, he smiled as he glanced at each of the dragons.

"Do not fear, we will find dad. Today marks the first day of Starfall, so while it's not night yet, I know dad will want us to be happy and just enjoy the festival!"

@Tanglefire
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze @Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle @tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires @Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi @alagasianflame @raviolimalioli @dil @KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul
@Peachycucpake525 @MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx @rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior

DAY 1 HAS STARTED!

I'm so sorry for the delay! My Sister got into a minor accident.

I will be sending out the spec links soon!
Sent!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
WOO! Happy Starfall, everyone!

This is my first non-RP mafia, so I'm eager to get started. So what do we do first? Introductions? Random chatting? Mafia hunt?
WOO! Happy Starfall, everyone!

This is my first non-RP mafia, so I'm eager to get started. So what do we do first? Introductions? Random chatting? Mafia hunt?
Na5WGHa.png
Happy Starfall! I'm excited haha

I'm Dawnbreeze, but call me Dawn! FR+15, she/her or they/them. Please ping me when asking me a question!
Happy Starfall! I'm excited haha

I'm Dawnbreeze, but call me Dawn! FR+15, she/her or they/them. Please ping me when asking me a question!
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Hello people! I am Heronwing but you can jut call me Heron or player-with-a-fae-for-her-avatar or whatever as long as it is distinctable. I'd prefer feminine pronouns but they/them is ok.

I seriously do not trust Tanglefire. She will kill me to keep herself alive if that were the case (but she isn't a player here, so I guess I am a bit safer?) StarCookies... hmm... not so much either, but slightly more trustworthy than Tangle. DON'T BLAME ME IF I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T TRUST THEM.

And hooray for Starfall and let's go save master Spacedad! (Maybe he will teach us how to levitate fidget-spinners ((ref: how many fidget-spinners can each deity spin at the same time or sth like that)) )

to StarCookies: How's your sister? Is she ok? Hope she's fine
Hello people! I am Heronwing but you can jut call me Heron or player-with-a-fae-for-her-avatar or whatever as long as it is distinctable. I'd prefer feminine pronouns but they/them is ok.

I seriously do not trust Tanglefire. She will kill me to keep herself alive if that were the case (but she isn't a player here, so I guess I am a bit safer?) StarCookies... hmm... not so much either, but slightly more trustworthy than Tangle. DON'T BLAME ME IF I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T TRUST THEM.

And hooray for Starfall and let's go save master Spacedad! (Maybe he will teach us how to levitate fidget-spinners ((ref: how many fidget-spinners can each deity spin at the same time or sth like that)) )

to StarCookies: How's your sister? Is she ok? Hope she's fine
122cdhe.png
Oh and btw, I am FR +15
Oh and btw, I am FR +15
122cdhe.png
I'm Tanglefire, or simply Tangle, one of your humble mods, FR +15. Eternity is my dragon, basically representing me in lore for this game.

Feel free to throw any questions at me! And try not to blow up this game we need to be peaceful this year.
I'm Tanglefire, or simply Tangle, one of your humble mods, FR +15. Eternity is my dragon, basically representing me in lore for this game.

Feel free to throw any questions at me! And try not to blow up this game we need to be peaceful this year.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Well I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm tigressRising, but you can call me tigress or Tigress. My pronouns are she/her/hers, and my timezone is FR+3. I'm subscribed to this thread, but pinging me is still a good way to get my attention.

Also I mentioned this before, but this is my first non-RP mafia game. I played a few RP mafias, but those were a long time ago. Also none of them ever actually finished, either through the host vanishing from FR or the players being too inactive and nobody posting. I hope this time I actually get to be part of a mafia with an actual ending!

Either that or the curse will struck again and this mafia will die somewhere around the middle of the week. -_-
Well I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm tigressRising, but you can call me tigress or Tigress. My pronouns are she/her/hers, and my timezone is FR+3. I'm subscribed to this thread, but pinging me is still a good way to get my attention.

Also I mentioned this before, but this is my first non-RP mafia game. I played a few RP mafias, but those were a long time ago. Also none of them ever actually finished, either through the host vanishing from FR or the players being too inactive and nobody posting. I hope this time I actually get to be part of a mafia with an actual ending!

Either that or the curse will struck again and this mafia will die somewhere around the middle of the week. -_-
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressrising

It won't! I promise. We have lots of subs to roll in if someone goes inactive. Plus this will be a very fun game. *wink wink* and chaotic. 109% chaotic and evil.
@tigressrising

It won't! I promise. We have lots of subs to roll in if someone goes inactive. Plus this will be a very fun game. *wink wink* and chaotic. 109% chaotic and evil.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Tangle, so are you sure you are free tmr?
And what part of the pear poem thing will be included in the dictation on Wednesday?
And aren't you not supposed to edit your posts? (Fine you're a mad but anyways)
(Cuz you did say any questions lol)

To all other ppl, just ignore this post. This is only for my own amusement ; )
Tangle, so are you sure you are free tmr?
And what part of the pear poem thing will be included in the dictation on Wednesday?
And aren't you not supposed to edit your posts? (Fine you're a mad but anyways)
(Cuz you did say any questions lol)

To all other ppl, just ignore this post. This is only for my own amusement ; )
122cdhe.png
*typo: you're a {mod}
*typo: you're a {mod}
122cdhe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107