Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SC] Starfall Celebration Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[s][/s][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LIEE5fE.png[/img][/center] Welcome one and all to the Starfall Celebration Coliseum Challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Spacedad, where we'll make an attempt NOT to bring about the end of the world, and instead study the stars and make the Arcanist proud. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Starfall Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 Magical Shards[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x15 Pink or Purple items[/u], [u]x5 Familiars[/u], or [u]x5 pieces of Apparel[/u]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Magical Shards? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Magical Shards.[/indent] [center][b][/b][/center] [color=red][b]PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE[/b], along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, and I do not see your post, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PARTICIPANT'S LIST. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge![/color] While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=iron treasure chest] [code][item=iron treasure chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=Spelldancer Chest][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=magical shard][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=Spelldancer Chest][/center]
arcane_contest2.png

LIEE5fE.png

Welcome one and all to the Starfall Celebration Coliseum Challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Spacedad, where we'll make an attempt NOT to bring about the end of the world, and instead study the stars and make the Arcanist proud.

As always, the goal is to get a Starfall Chest Drop, x50 Magical Shards, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x15 Pink or Purple items, x5 Familiars, or x5 pieces of Apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Magical Shards? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Magical Shards.

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE, along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, and I do not see your post, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PARTICIPANT'S LIST. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge!

While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Iron Treasure Chest
Code:
[item=iron treasure chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Spelldancer Chest Unhatched Arcane Egg Magical Shard Unhatched Arcane Egg Spelldancer Chest
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]aformofmotion AuroraLights beargirl1393 BzooZu Cethosia Demonreach Drakenhart ElecSquirrel10 Eliss faikitty GeriVl IceRose inkexplosions joan Kcdollar Kvon (Do not ping) Lasreaine Lisylla MagpieScholar Maki Quetzalzotz Raedeshe Rondine Rulanir Siennia Snivy88 Solarwing Spectra126 Syceris timetot tokimi2 twotone UmbraGlide Unelore wildflowers Yanisha[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]antivehicular asho2218 Blightwyrm camilaa Cheshly CuddlyHippo Dragonscorch ElectriWinter ENOCHI Erenee13 Fenixinka firewyrm2018 fluffballofdoom Ganondorf ghostyGremlin hannahbonn Hinumi ImaginationSoars jaxstronomy ladra lionstarter Lithenia manimanimani Miao93 moonikin Naj Nakattack oldjammerj Polkadotzebra Reiark Tafficat underscores222 Zeco5000 ZoneZer0[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Azeira LadyButts Mokuroh pixiejen Warriorgirl1234[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]CelestialPrime humanityxpeople[/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2][/size][/indent]
Participants:
yaG2sht.png

Blitz Mode:
aformofmotion
AuroraLights
beargirl1393
BzooZu
Cethosia
Demonreach
Drakenhart
ElecSquirrel10
Eliss
faikitty
GeriVl
IceRose
inkexplosions
joan
Kcdollar
Kvon (Do not ping)
Lasreaine
Lisylla
MagpieScholar
Maki
Quetzalzotz
Raedeshe
Rondine
Rulanir
Siennia
Snivy88
Solarwing
Spectra126
Syceris
timetot
tokimi2
twotone
UmbraGlide
Unelore
wildflowers
Yanisha

Normal Mode:
antivehicular
asho2218
Blightwyrm
camilaa
Cheshly
CuddlyHippo
Dragonscorch
ElectriWinter
ENOCHI
Erenee13
Fenixinka
firewyrm2018
fluffballofdoom
Ganondorf
ghostyGremlin
hannahbonn
Hinumi
ImaginationSoars
jaxstronomy
ladra
lionstarter
Lithenia
manimanimani
Miao93
moonikin
Naj
Nakattack
oldjammerj
Polkadotzebra
Reiark
Tafficat
underscores222
Zeco5000
ZoneZer0

Hard Mode:
Azeira
LadyButts
Mokuroh
pixiejen
Warriorgirl1234

Extreme Mode:
CelestialPrime
humanityxpeople

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/46W59DT.png[/img][/center] @ardhrianna @beargirl1393 @c1anddsaddict @Cethosia @Demonreach @Drakenhart @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @FuzzyBelly @glitterdusted @IceRose @inkexplosions @Juneun @Kaimon @Karsi @Kcdollar @ladra @Lasreaine @Leopardmask @MagpieScholar @moonikin @Peppze @RandomShmoe @Rondine @Rulanir @sevdrag @Siennia @slothqueenxx @Spectra126 @StarlitFire @Syceris @Sylka @timetot @twotone @formofmotion @Aloy @antivehicular @ArtanisNerwen @BoggyMcBogface @Cheshly @ElectriWinter @Eliss @Erenee13 @Floraflyer @hannahbonn @Hinumi @ImaginationSoars @jaxstronomy @Limesparrow @Lithenia @manimanimani @Naj @nennathriel @Nisanu @Raedeshe @Reiark @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @smeen @tokimi2 @Unelore @Valyrie @Warriorgirl1234 @xianvar @wildflowers @Yanisha @Zeco5000 @GeriVl @Novarys @ResidentLurker @bmeduho @OgBarbari @ElecSquirrel10 @oldjammerj @underscores222 Sorry I didn't send this out last month! There was a lot going on, but I think I've sorted everything out. [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8f0f46f7889704fb6212c3922c8de75d/tumblr_owoqolGa3L1s79fpho1_400.png[/img][/center] [code][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8f0f46f7889704fb6212c3922c8de75d/tumblr_owoqolGa3L1s79fpho1_400.png[/img][/code]
Pinglist
46W59DT.png

@ardhrianna @beargirl1393 @c1anddsaddict @Cethosia @Demonreach @Drakenhart @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @FuzzyBelly @glitterdusted @IceRose @inkexplosions @Juneun @Kaimon @Karsi @Kcdollar @ladra @Lasreaine @Leopardmask @MagpieScholar @moonikin @Peppze @RandomShmoe @Rondine @Rulanir @sevdrag @Siennia @slothqueenxx @Spectra126 @StarlitFire @Syceris @Sylka @timetot @twotone @formofmotion @Aloy @antivehicular @ArtanisNerwen @BoggyMcBogface @Cheshly @ElectriWinter @Eliss @Erenee13 @Floraflyer @hannahbonn @Hinumi @ImaginationSoars @jaxstronomy @Limesparrow @Lithenia @manimanimani @Naj @nennathriel @Nisanu @Raedeshe @Reiark @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @smeen @tokimi2 @Unelore @Valyrie @Warriorgirl1234 @xianvar @wildflowers @Yanisha @Zeco5000 @GeriVl @Novarys @ResidentLurker @bmeduho @OgBarbari @ElecSquirrel10 @oldjammerj @underscores222

Sorry I didn't send this out last month! There was a lot going on, but I think I've sorted everything out.

tumblr_owoqolGa3L1s79fpho1_400.png
Code:
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8f0f46f7889704fb6212c3922c8de75d/tumblr_owoqolGa3L1s79fpho1_400.png[/img]
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot - Hello again! I'll be back for a Normal+ run - I'll stick in each venue until I qualify to leave.
@Mediscoot - Hello again! I'll be back for a Normal+ run - I'll stick in each venue until I qualify to leave.
L1iCjA8.gif6I84XUY.gif
Sales_button22222.png
@Mediscoot

I'll try normal mode again! I probably won't get far though,still saving up for an eliminate :,)
@Mediscoot

I'll try normal mode again! I probably won't get far though,still saving up for an eliminate :,)
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@Mediscoot Blitz mode please :)
@Mediscoot Blitz mode please :)
@Mediscoot I would like to do Blitz mode please
@Mediscoot I would like to do Blitz mode please
407Ohsj.png
@Mediscoot Blitz, please!
@Mediscoot Blitz, please!
@Mediscoot
I will be doing normal mood. Thank you!
@Mediscoot
I will be doing normal mood. Thank you!