Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR][CYOA]Worship at the Wyrmwound
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XHSXrKp.png[/img][/center] Hello! Welcome to the Scarred Wasteland! As you may know, this year we're celebrating the memory of those dragons who have left our nests, but not our hearts. What better way to honor our exalted dragons than to visit the home of The Plaguebringer, with whom our exalted dragons commune? Join us on a quest, a pilgrimage, to visit her most sacred creation, the Wyrmwound. When we reach this blessed lake, which constantly churns her own creation, we will celebrate those dragons lost, and enjoy festivities in their honor. [s][size=1]Not to mention act as hosts for new and exciting contagions.[/s][/size] Peruse the following posts informing those dragons bold enough to take on this journey to honor friends and loved ones past, which will tell you what you'll need and when we'll proceed! We look forward to seeing you as we proceed to [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CkjFZ5H.png[/img][/center] [center][b]New prompts daily ~17:00 FRT! Players may join at any time throughout the month of October, but points and prizes are only awarded for activity the day of! First prompt is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/1#post_29598583][color=blue]here[/color][/url][/b][/center] How the game works: Each day, one prompt will be posted for all players. They will be given a few options to proceed, of which they can select one. For each selection made within 24 hours of the daily post prompt, players will be awarded points. The number of points is based on how well they chose, and how appropriately they followed their dragon's character traits (staying in character is rewarded!). Bonus points will be awarded for role playing (describing in more detail why and how your character proceeds), and for interacting with other players (engaging in in-character discussion, arguments, battles, and so on). Some prompts also result in small prizes related to the story. At the end of the game, points will be tallied, as well as a few secret criteria, to determine prizes! During the last week players will be asked which prizes they want most, and they will be distributed accordingly on October 31st. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2288548#post_2288548][img]https://image.ibb.co/keaoPQ/Sig_1.png[/img][/url]
XHSXrKp.png

Hello! Welcome to the Scarred Wasteland! As you may know, this year we're celebrating the memory of those dragons who have left our nests, but not our hearts. What better way to honor our exalted dragons than to visit the home of The Plaguebringer, with whom our exalted dragons commune? Join us on a quest, a pilgrimage, to visit her most sacred creation, the Wyrmwound. When we reach this blessed lake, which constantly churns her own creation, we will celebrate those dragons lost, and enjoy festivities in their honor. Not to mention act as hosts for new and exciting contagions.

Peruse the following posts informing those dragons bold enough to take on this journey to honor friends and loved ones past, which will tell you what you'll need and when we'll proceed! We look forward to seeing you as we proceed to
CkjFZ5H.png

New prompts daily ~17:00 FRT! Players may join at any time throughout the month of October, but points and prizes are only awarded for activity the day of! First prompt is here

How the game works: Each day, one prompt will be posted for all players. They will be given a few options to proceed, of which they can select one. For each selection made within 24 hours of the daily post prompt, players will be awarded points. The number of points is based on how well they chose, and how appropriately they followed their dragon's character traits (staying in character is rewarded!). Bonus points will be awarded for role playing (describing in more detail why and how your character proceeds), and for interacting with other players (engaging in in-character discussion, arguments, battles, and so on). Some prompts also result in small prizes related to the story. At the end of the game, points will be tallied, as well as a few secret criteria, to determine prizes! During the last week players will be asked which prizes they want most, and they will be distributed accordingly on October 31st.

Sig_1.png
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xYsBrWv.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]Follow the FR ToS [*]Be respectful of your fellow players [*]Avoid Godmodding (Your character should not be perfect; consider your flaws) [*]Avoid Powerplaying (Do not control another player's character without permission) [*]Avoid Metagaming (Consider how your character would act, regardless of your out of context knowledge) [*]Avoid Retconning (Actions should have reasonable consequences) [*][b]My word is law.[/b] I'm a pretty easygoing, reasonable person. If you don't heed my warnings, or break the rules multiple times, I will cut you off. Don't spoil the fun for everyone else, and don't miss out on the chance to win fabulous prizes by doing this. [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8wHhe0T.png[/img][/center] [i]Ready to play? Here's how to get started![/i] [LIST=1] [*][b]Select your dragon.[/b] We need a name, a link, and (optional) a picture of your dragon so we know who they are. For help coding this information, see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388#post_29598576][color=blue]this[/color][/url] post. [*][b]Give your dragon a backstory.[/b] This can be very brief, or quite in depth if you have an established lore. A couple of sentences describing who they are and why they're taking this pilgrimage is sufficient, but if you have more to say feel free to say it. [*][b]Select from the list of the character traits below.[/b] The word bank contains a list of "strengths" and a list of "weaknesses." (Admittedly some of these are a little of both!) You are expected to have at least one strength, and at least one weakness to help us assess how your dragon would behave and whether they would succeed in certain feats. These should match the backstory you provided for your dragon, and will be rewarded for roleplaying in accordance with your character. [I]Your character does not need to be perfectly even in strengths and weaknesses as long as you have some of both. Feel free to use strengths or weaknesses not on this list: this is a reference only. If you have a bio but don't explicitly list your strengths and weaknesses, N0B0DY will make a judgment call on your behalf if you select a path where your traits would help or hinder you.[/i] [*][b]Ping N0B0DY if you have questions, or think you have a valid "character" outside these guidelines.[/b] I want the game to be fair and fun for everyone, but I don't want to limit your creativity! If you have two inseparable dragons, for example, that you would like to play as a single character, I'm open to that. If you have a dragon who definitely has strengths or weaknesses inherent to it that aren't on the list, talk to me. During the pre-registration period, especially, there's room to make sure the game works for everyone who wants to play. [/LIST] [columns][b]Strengths[/b] [list] [*]Strong [*]Fast [*]Smart [*]Wise [*]Experienced [*]Patient [*]Stealthy [*]Knowledge of Magic [*]Knowledge of Plants [*]Knowledge of Animals [*]Brave [*]Charismatic [*]Resourceful [*]Natural Compass [*]Excellent Eyesight [*]Excellent Hearing [*]Excellent Sense of Smell [*]Perceptive [*]Good Judge of Character [*]Persuasive [/list] [nextcol][b]Weaknesses[/b] [list] [*]Weak [*]Slow [*]Dim-witted [*]Reckless [*]Naive [*]Hot-Headed [*]Clumsy [*]Cowardly [*]Shy [*]Easily Distracted [*]Forgetful [*]Poor Sense of Direction [*]Poor Eyesight [*]Poor Hearing [*]Nose Blind [*]Easily Fooled [*]Tactless [*]Past Injury [/list] [/columns] [b]Have you made a character? Ready to play? Go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/1#post_29598583][color=blue]here![/color][/url][/b]
xYsBrWv.png
  • Follow the FR ToS
  • Be respectful of your fellow players
  • Avoid Godmodding (Your character should not be perfect; consider your flaws)
  • Avoid Powerplaying (Do not control another player's character without permission)
  • Avoid Metagaming (Consider how your character would act, regardless of your out of context knowledge)
  • Avoid Retconning (Actions should have reasonable consequences)
  • My word is law. I'm a pretty easygoing, reasonable person. If you don't heed my warnings, or break the rules multiple times, I will cut you off. Don't spoil the fun for everyone else, and don't miss out on the chance to win fabulous prizes by doing this.
8wHhe0T.png
Ready to play? Here's how to get started!
  1. Select your dragon. We need a name, a link, and (optional) a picture of your dragon so we know who they are. For help coding this information, see this post.
  2. Give your dragon a backstory. This can be very brief, or quite in depth if you have an established lore. A couple of sentences describing who they are and why they're taking this pilgrimage is sufficient, but if you have more to say feel free to say it.
  3. Select from the list of the character traits below. The word bank contains a list of "strengths" and a list of "weaknesses." (Admittedly some of these are a little of both!) You are expected to have at least one strength, and at least one weakness to help us assess how your dragon would behave and whether they would succeed in certain feats. These should match the backstory you provided for your dragon, and will be rewarded for roleplaying in accordance with your character. Your character does not need to be perfectly even in strengths and weaknesses as long as you have some of both. Feel free to use strengths or weaknesses not on this list: this is a reference only. If you have a bio but don't explicitly list your strengths and weaknesses, N0B0DY will make a judgment call on your behalf if you select a path where your traits would help or hinder you.
  4. Ping N0B0DY if you have questions, or think you have a valid "character" outside these guidelines. I want the game to be fair and fun for everyone, but I don't want to limit your creativity! If you have two inseparable dragons, for example, that you would like to play as a single character, I'm open to that. If you have a dragon who definitely has strengths or weaknesses inherent to it that aren't on the list, talk to me. During the pre-registration period, especially, there's room to make sure the game works for everyone who wants to play.
Strengths
  • Strong
  • Fast
  • Smart
  • Wise
  • Experienced
  • Patient
  • Stealthy
  • Knowledge of Magic
  • Knowledge of Plants
  • Knowledge of Animals
  • Brave
  • Charismatic
  • Resourceful
  • Natural Compass
  • Excellent Eyesight
  • Excellent Hearing
  • Excellent Sense of Smell
  • Perceptive
  • Good Judge of Character
  • Persuasive
Weaknesses
  • Weak
  • Slow
  • Dim-witted
  • Reckless
  • Naive
  • Hot-Headed
  • Clumsy
  • Cowardly
  • Shy
  • Easily Distracted
  • Forgetful
  • Poor Sense of Direction
  • Poor Eyesight
  • Poor Hearing
  • Nose Blind
  • Easily Fooled
  • Tactless
  • Past Injury

Have you made a character? Ready to play? Go here!
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NGNsPEn.png[/img][/center] [i][size=1]We know this is all you really care about...[/size][/i] Prizes will tentatively be distributed on October 31st. This list is liable to grow, but will definitely [b]not[/b] shrink. With few exceptions, each item is a distinct prize. It is possible to win multiple prizes, and everyone will get [i]something[/i]. [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YjiD7HricU8lg7_8ZBOOOjpYIcNWIvgAw78sjIo_kVA/edit?usp=sharing]Click this link to go to a google doc which clearly indicates the contents of [i]all 178[/i] prize lots[/url][/b] [Quote=Top Scorers] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Blight Nymph][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Carapace Arm][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x20 [/quote] [quote=Prolific Poster] [item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][item=Vista: Flamecaller] [/quote] [quote=In Need of A Friend] [item=Cloud Chaser][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Mammertee][item=Silver Ferret][item=Swift Lumen][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Janustrap][item=Stardust Scholar][item=Stardust Scholar][item=Stonewatch Prince][item=Hippalectryon][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Squall Rasa][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Common Podid] [item=Shalebuck][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brush Dodo][item=Marbled Jester][item=Relic Eel][item=Abyss Striker][item=Maren Ambusher][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Mistral Minion][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Tinder Tender][/quote] [Quote=RoR 2017 Skins] [item=Skin: Bloodstone Summoner][item=Skin: Airborne Contagion][item=Accent: Massive Attack] [/quote] [Quote=RoR 2015 Skins] [item=Accent: Cradle of Goo][item=Accent: Cradle of Goo][item=Accent: Rose Rot][item=Accent: Engulfing Growths][item=Accent: Glowing Contagion][item=Skin: Union of Decay][item=Skin: Cursed Watcher][item=Skin: Plague Child][item=Skin: Rotrock Witch][item=Skin: Rotten Skeleton][item=Skin: Bracket Sporehost][item=Skin: Bracket Sporehost][item=Accent: Wyrmwound Glow][item=Accent: Boneyard Empress][item=Accent: Lich Armor] [/quote] [Quote=RoR 2016 Skins] [item=Accent: Bogwyrm][item=Accent: Festering Bogling][item=Accent: Smog Keeper][item=Accent: Shedding Season][item=Accent: Wretched Rot][item=Accent: Mother's Trinkets][item=Accent: Bad Breath][item=Skin: Decayed Sight][item=Skin: Ritual Ravager][item=Skin: Plague Carcass][item=Skin: The Plague Doctor][item=Skin: Plague's Daughter][item=Skin: Plasma Taucher][item=Skin: Haemohelminth] [/quote] [Quote=More Skins] [item=Accent: Mana Relic]x3 [item=Accent: Lava Eater]x2 [item=Accent: Soul Gems]x2 [item=Accent: Crystalspine Aura][item=Accent: Bogsmog][item=Accent: Crown of Thorns][item=Accent: Warforged][item=Accent: Purify the Soul][item=Accent: Spirit Aflame][item=Accent: fire and fury][item=Skin: Vents Quetzal][item=Skin: Flowing Ash][item=Skin: Molten Vein][item=Skin: Eclipse the Sun][item=Skin: Night Flares][item=Skin: Serpente Feugo][item=Skin: Queen of Cinders][item=Accent: Starlight Smoke] [/quote] [quote=Treasure Hunter] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x5 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x5 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 [item=Broken Penny Jar] x20 [item=Leafy Pack] x5 [item=Featherfall Pack] x5 [item=Featherfall Pack] x5 [item=Broken Pottery Jar] x20 [item=Broken Pottery Jar] x20 [item=Lustrous Shell] x5 [item=Waterlogged Trunk] x5 [/quote] [Quote=Plague Battler] [item=Vile Bolt][item=Contaminate] [item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash] [item=Vile Bolt] [/quote] [Quote=Support Player] [item=Bolster][item=Ward][item=Regeneration][item=Anticipate] [/quote] [Quote=Mighty Warrior] [item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Discipline] [/quote] [Quote=Getting Stronger] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Might Fragment][item=Discipline] [/quote] [Quote=Focused Fighter] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [/quote] [Quote=Hybrid Hitman] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [/Quote] [Quote=Fight Smart, Not Hard] [item=Scholar][item=Discipline] [/Quote] [Quote=Need a Heal?] [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Major Health Potion] x6 [/quote] [Quote=White Knight] [item=White Linen Neck Wrap][item=White Linen Arm Wraps][item=White Linen Leg Wraps][item=White Linen Tail Wrap] [/quote] [Quote=Leather Lord] [item=Leather Chest Wrap][item=Leather Arm Wraps] [/quote] [Quote= Green Guy] [item=Forest Green Neck Wrap][item=Forestsong Haori] [item=Forest Green Leg Wraps] [item=Forest Green Neck Wrap] [item=Forest Green Neck Wrap] [/quote] [Quote=Ribbons and Bows] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Purple Neck Bow] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [/quote] [Quote=Steampunk Siren] [item=Brass Steampunk Goggles][item=Bronze Steampunk Gloves][item=Gold Steampunk Wings] [item=Brass Steampunk Goggles][item=Brass Steampunk Spats] [item=Gold Steampunk Vest][item=Gold Steampunk Wings][item=Gold Steampunk Scarf] [/quote] [Quote=Wild Wild West] [item=Azure Highnoon Hank][item=Pink Highnoon Hank] [/quote] [Quote=In Touch With The Earth] [item=Canvas Bandana][item=Chestnut Feathered Wings] [/quote] [Quote=Dark Knight] [item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard] [/quote] [Quote= Jeweled] [item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant] [/quote] [quote=Metal Marauder] [item=Simple Iron Bracelets][item=Ornate Gold Bracelet][item=Ornate Darksteel Bracelet] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Gold Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Tarnished Steel Helmet][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet] [item=Silver Filigree Boots] [/quote] [Quote=Fashionista] [item=Black Satin Tunic][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Black and White Flair Scarf] [/quote] [quote=Grand Master] [item=black pawn]x8[item=black rook]x2[item=black bishop]x2[item=black king][item=black queen] [item=white pawn]x8[item=white rook]x2[item=white bishop]x2[item=white king][item=white queen][/quote] [Quote=Alchemist] [item=Green Goo]x10 [item=Yellow Goo]x10 [item=Orange Goo]x10 [Item=Red Goo]x10 [Item=Purple Goo]x5 [Item=Blue Goo]x5 [/quote] [Quote=Mad Scientist] [item=Green Ooze]x10 [item=Yellow Ooze]x10 [item=Orange Ooze]x10 [item=Red Ooze]x10 [item=Purple Ooze]x5 [item=Blue Ooze]x5 [/quote] [Quote=Experimenter] [item=Green Sludge]x10 [item=Yellow Sludge]x10 [item=Orange Sludge]x10 [item=Red Sludge]x10 [Item=Purple Sludge]x5 [item=Blue Sludge]x5 [/quote] [Quote=Gross] [item=Black Slime][item=Silver Muck]x5 [/quote] [Quote=I'm Out of Names] [item=Simple Red Fez][item=Vibrant Rogue Hood][item=Windwalker's Arctic Gloves] [/quote]
NGNsPEn.png
We know this is all you really care about...

Prizes will tentatively be distributed on October 31st. This list is liable to grow, but will definitely not shrink. With few exceptions, each item is a distinct prize. It is possible to win multiple prizes, and everyone will get something.

Click this link to go to a google doc which clearly indicates the contents of all 178 prize lots
Top Scorers wrote:
Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Deadland Disciple Graveyard Guardian Blight Nymph Infectionist's Crown Skeletal Chimes Scavenger's Tatters Sanguine Plumage Carapace Arm Gilded Decorative Chest x20
Prolific Poster wrote:
Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Flamecaller
In Need of A Friend wrote:
Cloud Chaser Cloud Chaser Hooded Dodo Mammertee Silver Ferret Swift Lumen Hoarfrost Mauler Janustrap Stardust Scholar Stardust Scholar Stonewatch Prince Hippalectryon Arctic Hippalectryon Spirit of Fire Spirit of the Arcane Glowing Pocket Mouse Carmine Serthis Squall Rasa Sunspot Clouddancer Common Podid
Shalebuck Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Brush Dodo Marbled Jester Relic Eel Abyss Striker Maren Ambusher Jeweled Octoflyer Mistral Minion Budwing Morpho
RoR 2017 Skins wrote:
Skin: Bloodstone Summoner Skin: Airborne Contagion Accent: Massive Attack
RoR 2015 Skins wrote:
Accent: Cradle of Goo Accent: Cradle of Goo Accent: Rose Rot Accent: Engulfing Growths Accent: Glowing Contagion Skin: Union of Decay Skin: Cursed Watcher Skin: Plague Child Skin: Rotrock Witch Skin: Rotten Skeleton Skin: Bracket Sporehost Skin: Bracket Sporehost Accent: Wyrmwound Glow Accent: Boneyard Empress Accent: Lich Armor
RoR 2016 Skins wrote:
Accent: Bogwyrm Accent: Festering Bogling Accent: Smog Keeper Accent: Shedding Season Accent: Wretched Rot Accent: Mother's Trinkets Accent: Bad Breath Skin: Decayed Sight Skin: Ritual Ravager Skin: Plague Carcass Skin: The Plague Doctor Skin: Plague's Daughter Skin: Plasma Taucher Skin: Haemohelminth
More Skins wrote:
Accent: Mana Relic x3 Accent: Lava Eater x2 Accent: Soul Gems x2 Accent: Crystalspine Aura Accent: Bogsmog Accent: Crown Of Thorns Accent: Warforged Accent: Purify the Soul Accent: Spirit Aflame Accent: fire and fury Skin: Vents Quetzal Skin: Flowing Ash Skin: Molten Vein Skin: Eclipse the Sun Skin: Night Flares Skin: Serpente Feugo Skin: Queen of Cinders Accent: Starlight Smoke
Treasure Hunter wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest x5 Gilded Decorative Chest x5 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Rusted Treasure Chest x5 Broken Penny Jar x20 Leafy Pack x5 Featherfall Pack x5 Featherfall Pack x5 Broken Pottery Jar x20 Broken Pottery Jar x20 Lustrous Shell x5 Waterlogged Trunk x5
Plague Battler wrote:
Vile Bolt Contaminate Vile Bolt Pestilent Slash Vile Bolt
Support Player wrote:
Bolster Ward Regeneration Anticipate
Mighty Warrior wrote:
Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Discipline
Getting Stronger wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Might Fragment Discipline
Focused Fighter wrote:
Charged Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment
Hybrid Hitman wrote:
Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Fight Smart, Not Hard wrote:
Scholar Discipline
Need a Heal? wrote:
Minor Health Potion x10 Minor Health Potion x10 Minor Health Potion x10 Minor Health Potion x10 Minor Health Potion x10 Minor Health Potion x10
Health Potion x5 Health Potion x5 Health Potion x5 Health Potion x5 Health Potion x5 Health Potion x5 Major Health Potion x6
White Knight wrote:
White Linen Neck Wrap White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Leg Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap
Leather Lord wrote:
Leather Chest Wrap Leather Arm Wraps
Green Guy wrote:
Forest Green Neck Wrap Forestsong Haori Forest Green Leg Wraps Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Neck Wrap
Ribbons and Bows wrote:
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow
Steampunk Siren wrote:
Brass Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Scarf
Wild Wild West wrote:
Azure Highnoon Hank Pink Highnoon Hank
In Touch With The Earth wrote:
Canvas Bandana Chestnut Feathered Wings
Dark Knight wrote:
Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard
Jeweled wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant
Metal Marauder wrote:
Simple Iron Bracelets Ornate Gold Bracelet Ornate Darksteel Bracelet Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Gold Filigree Wing Guard Tarnished Steel Helmet Ebony Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Boots
Fashionista wrote:
Black Satin Tunic Violet Flower Crown Black and White Flair Scarf
Grand Master wrote:
Black Pawn x8 Black Rook x2 Black Bishop x2 Black King Black Queen
White Pawn x8 White Rook x2 White Bishop x2 White King White Queen
Alchemist wrote:
Green Goo x10 Yellow Goo x10 Orange Goo x10 Red Goo x10 Purple Goo x5 Blue Goo x5
Mad Scientist wrote:
Green Ooze x10 Yellow Ooze x10 Orange Ooze x10 Red Ooze x10 Purple Ooze x5 Blue Ooze x5
Experimenter wrote:
Green Sludge x10 Yellow Sludge x10 Orange Sludge x10 Red Sludge x10 Purple Sludge x5 Blue Sludge x5
Gross wrote:
Black Slime Silver Muck x5
I'm Out of Names wrote:
Simple Red Fez Vibrant Rogue Hood Windwalker's Arctic Gloves
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/N44fQxA.png[/img][/center] Special thanks to... [LIST] [*][b]Plegmum.[/b] She's the best. [*][b]KyraG.[/b] All the sweet artwork in this topic is thanks to her! [*][b]FloatingInSpace.[/b] We ran this event together once, long ago, and they helped with the planning and feedback on this one. [*][b]AlwaysD2, Zhombi, Emmasquemma, Clockwork Eclipse, 3idilion.[/b] They permitted use of their fabulous dragons for NPCs! Honorable mention to many others who offered up additional unused dragons. [*][b]3idilion and the rest of the RoR Organizers.[/b] This event wouldn't have happened without their vast organizational skills and recommendations. [/LIST]
N44fQxA.png
Special thanks to...
  • Plegmum. She's the best.
  • KyraG. All the sweet artwork in this topic is thanks to her!
  • FloatingInSpace. We ran this event together once, long ago, and they helped with the planning and feedback on this one.
  • AlwaysD2, Zhombi, Emmasquemma, Clockwork Eclipse, 3idilion. They permitted use of their fabulous dragons for NPCs! Honorable mention to many others who offered up additional unused dragons.
  • 3idilion and the rest of the RoR Organizers. This event wouldn't have happened without their vast organizational skills and recommendations.
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0BpuCLg.png[/img][/center] This post will contain a quick index to all registered player info (name, picture, description, traits) as a reference for me, but also for role players. Player Name: GardenOfRoses Character Name: Ailgroz Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31813054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318131/31813054_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Ailgroz had spent his past life searching through the Wyrmwound and Forbidden Wasteland for the peace he had longed for. He is gathering at the Wyrmwound to gain access to things he has yet to plan for. He hopes of finding more skulls and items for his home, Yet his home is always with him. He is [b] Patient [/b] when it comes to sneaking in and out of locked buildings, To gain access to the things he scavenges. However, He is [b] Shy [/b]. It is very rare for him to speak and those who often see him, Begun to think that he is mute. He does not like being approached. Player Name: Fouguri (Not Native English Speaker) Character Name: PaonDragon Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20740205] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20740205&skin=0&apparel=2967,285,12898,24242,24245,24248,24247,286,289,346&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Bio:PaonDragon is a dragon of note from the [i]Clan of the Dead Stag[/i]. He is realy proud to be one of the first member of the clan but even more to be The Great Exaleter Priest! His daily dutties consist about chosing futur exaltees from the young hatchlings and of course organizing Exaltation ceremonies. The ridgback is realy [b]Smart [/b]and have a good [b]knowledge of magic[/b] and plague ritual, we should assume that he is calm and wise... but the blue ridgeback shines more with his "very personal" sence of humor and his habit to burst in every discussion saying bad puns about exaltation. He is also known to be [b]coward[/b], [b]tactless[/b] and verry [b]clumpsy[/b] but... so pretty FABULOUS! With the comming Riot of Rot, all the Plague lands are busy, also is PaonDragon. Like every years, he whishes to go to the wyrmwound in purpose to worship Plague Mother and thanks all the dragons he exalted sice he is a priest! The Priest hope that he will find the company of one dragon from the clan of @AlisterGlory, their biggest allies in plague. Player Name : AlisterGlory (Non Native English Speaker) Character name: Hades Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22026612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220267/22026612_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Hades is the High Priest of a prosperous Plague Clan originated from Shadow. Alongside his mate, Erys, he hold the charge of bringing religion in an almost pagan lair... Few are the true worshipper of PlagueBringer, as most were fond of ShadowBinder who try to kill them all when they left the land so... but those worshippers are pretty well guided by Hades. He knows that exaltation, even if seeing as the high honor, is also pretty harsh for dragons and their family that's why he makes a point of honour at selecting the exaltee and training them in the Faith. It is said he is the most[b] patient[/b] dragon of the area and a pretty [b]Good Judge of Character[/b]. Even if the Guardian is almost blind ([b]Poor Eyesight[/b]) and has a terribly [b]Poor Sense of Direction[/b] he is quite [b]resourceful[/b] and count on the rest of the team to reach the Wyrmwound and celebrate with PlagueMama all the exaltees. Do we really have to mention that the clan is deeply afraid of seing him going with PaonDragon? Player Name: Ender080 Character name: Butcher Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7198428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71985/7198428_350.png[/img] [/url] Butcher is an absolutely massive Ridgeback, renowned in her clan for her relentlessness when pursuing quarry and for her berserker-like qualities in battle. Among her peers, she and her mate are well-respected for their abilitiy to bring food home even during the worst droughts. Among other dragons she is not [i]quite[/i] as popular...especially considering the reason she has joined a clan composed of outcasts and exiles. Needless to say, some of the meat she brings home has sometimes peculiar qualities one shouldn't think too much about. As long as it feeds hungry mouths, it's fine with everyone else. But even dragons like her have loyalities. She thanks the Plaguemother every day for the resilience she has been given - and the opportunity for a pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound is indeed a tempting one. Butcher is a huntress and thus blessed with [b]perceptiveness[/b] and [b]patience[/b]. Combined with her great [b]strength[/b], she makes for a fearsome foe and a great ally. However she comes with her own faults: [b]tactlessness[/b], [b]recklessness[/b], and her [b]bloodlust[/b] have brought her a fair share of scars. Player Name: perifinite Character name: Lunaira Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28246564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282466/28246564_350.png[/img] [/url] Lunaira is a Pearlcatcher from the Pleiades System clan, originating in the Arcane lands. She wasn't born in the Pleiades System clan, but she joined them a few months after they were established. Lunaira is a shrine maiden from a temple dedicated to mostly the Arcanist, but of course, the temple spares attention for the other deities as well. She's spent half her life drowned in scrolls and magical objects of all sorts and has a very powerful desire to learn more with everything she does. She jumped at the chance to come to the very heart of the Scarred Wastelands, as she has a fascination with all the types of magic that are practiced in Sornieth, and of course Lunaira secretly wants to see how the Plaguebringer does her things as compared to the Arcanist. She is an expert [b]mage and healer[/b], with a very detailed and vast [b]knowledge of magic[/b] that is only rivalled within Pleiades System by the matriach Krystal, and with her age (she's the oldest in the Clan) comes experience. Lunaira is [b]perceptive of character and observant[/b], but she is also [b]cripplingly shy[/b] and her judge of character doesn't help her with talking at all. She's also [b]physically quite weak[/b] and relies on her magic to get around. Because of her quiet nature, she is often spoken over and ignored by other dragons, and even when she does speak, it takes a while for dragons to acknowledge the wise aura she can exude at times because of just how much Lunaira stutters and mumbles sometimes. She also has an awful [b]sense of direction[/b]. (I'll let you in on a secret, she was traveling the Windsinger's lands once and some wind dragons found her reading her map upside down. She didn't even notice.) Player Name: Hideki Character name: Aedinius Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3858139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38582/3858139_350.png[/img] [/url] Aedinius is one of the original founders of Clan Refugiu, when they were situated in the dry lands of the Shifting Expanse -- but she had left the clan to ponder her own journey to serve the Stormcatcher ... but she wandered off, footsteps leading her to the rotten lands of where her species originated from. She came out twisted, bright blue eyes turned a dark red and body warped and changed ... perhaps for the best. Her journey has made her [b]fast[/b], [b]resourceful[/b] and [b]perceptive[/b]. Her [b]poor eyesight[/b] has come from the physical changes of her journey, she can be [b]reckless[/b] and [b]easily distracted[/b]. She is the most knowledgeable in traversing these lands among the dragons in the clan, which was why she decided to make the journey herself to the heart of the lands. It was due to Mother that she is who she is today. Player Name: LightHelco (Non Native English Speaker) Character Name: Dusk Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35856630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358567/35856630_350.png[/img] [/url] Biography: Dusk is seeing by his Clan as an old dreamer, always inside his books and magic artifacts. He normally wanders around the clan and the Ashfalls, not leaving the place so he can keep with his studies, [b]easily distracted[/b] by anything tied to magic. Such [b]careless[/b] it can be towards his clan, that when he started to train the second main mage, Zirkon, it ended forgetting that they were meeting to get some train done, leading to the puppil learning other kind of magic on its own. But even with that, the clan still respects Dusk and they would head towards him in need of help, the[b] wise [/b]dragon would come forward and help them thanks to his great [b]knowledge of Magic[/b]... although, sometimes he could end bragging about that part or boring the younger members with unnecesary knowledge. The few times he would leave home, it would be near the celebration of each flight, following the theories and rumors about new powers and artifacts appearing around that days. Following the stories of the great power that hides the Wyrmwound, he set of and flew towards the Wastelands decided to discover more about this world. Player name: tigressRising Character name: Binurs Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18822430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188225/18822430_350.png[/img] [/url] Binurs was hatched in the Scarred Wasteland to a nomadic Plague clan that struggled to scrape out a living in the unforgiving land. When Binurs hatched he was stillborn, not reacting to any of his parents' touches or pleas. The clan gave him up for dead, and left his body to the scavengers while they packed their belongings and travelled to a new location with better hunting. However, Binurs was not dead. Despite all odds he managed to wake up and survive, dragging himself to the Sea of a Thousand Currents. There he was found and adopted into the Clan of Roaring Waters. His experience of survival against all odds, along with his lineage as a purebred Corrupted Earth Variant, made Binurs into a devout follower of the Plaguebringer. Binurs became the clan's Plague Representative, dedicated to spreading Her worship and ideals. Binurs has joined what he sees as a holy pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound so as to hear the Plaguebringer's words and be a better servant to her. As a follower of the Plaguebringer, Binurs naturally fulfills Plague's ideals by being [b]Strong[/b] and [b]Experienced[/b] in the way of survival. However, Binurs is very [b]Hot-Headed[/b] - he lost his crush and potential mate to his rival due to his temper. He is also rather [b]Tactless[/b], as he considers politeness and niceties as a weakness to confront the brutal truth. For these reasons, Binurs is not very popular among the clan. Player: Cheshly Character: Mara Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34608291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346083/34608291_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Resourceful, Tactless, Knowledge of Plants[/b] Mara was born and raised in the land of plague. From the time she was young, she knew her destiney was to be a clan rep, and so she has taken this role very seriously. She explored her home diligently, and has taken many classes from her elders, learning all that she could before her new clan called. Her passion and pride for her home is evident in all that she does, though she admittedly has little emotional care for anything else. Many of her clanmates consider her tactless, in that other dragons wants or needs hardly register in her mind. It's not purposeful, though also not likely to change. Through her studies, Mara has collected quite the knowledge of plants. For her, there's something almost magical about those beautiful flowers that could kill with a single touch. She spends hours on end taking care of her sweet flora children, and consistently decorates her den with fresh foliage each week. However, her expertise does not end there. Living in a wasteland has taught Mara how to survive. She is respurceful beyond her years, able to find purpose in most things others consider trash. Though hoarding has become a problem, Mara feels the need to keep things just in case they may end up saving her life later on. Player Name: Draconequis Character: Darwin Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36041310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360414/36041310_350.png[/img] [/url] Darwin is a dragon who is set to become exalted at the end of October. He is actually thrilled to serve his deity when the time comes. However, he also wanted to experience all of what the Plaguelands had to offer him before serving his deity. And taking this pilgrimage will allow him a lovely walk through his homeland. Darwin is rather unimpressive as dragons go, [b]lacking the strength and wisdom[/b] of dragons who are far older than himself. However he makes up for his lack of strength and wisdom with unfathomable [b]resourcefulness[/b]. he always finds a way to twist a bad situation into a good one through sheer [b]determination[/b] and [b]willpower[/b]. However, this sometimes doesn't do him much good when he [b]clumsily[/b] trips over his own feet, or is [b]naive[/b] and [b]trusting[/b] enough to believe anything which has been said to him. Player Name: Stanzascale Character: Coccusione Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82155][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/822/82155_350.png[/img][/url] Coccusione, occasionally known as 'Coccus' was formerly of a clan who'd arrange mating pairs to try bring about the strongest brood. If results were less than what they desired the pair was dissolved and hatchlings left to the likes of orphanages. She has since left that and taken up her own path. The Fae's focus is on fear, and how it can overcome many forms of strength. Namely whether it's some kind of charm or magic paint on her wings, it adds an extra supernatural effect to her efforts to incite fear. Coccusione remembers the offspring she was separated from, and makes this journey to honour the youngest of those exalted. Coccus is of lone wolf inclinations, which is at once positive and negative in her case in that while she is independent and self-reliant, but she's also disinclined to working or interacting with others (beyond interactions involving hostility or fear-experimentation). The fear or intimidation factor I associate with her character I think is also a potential boon. She can keep a stony visage and not let her feelings show. Player Name: JinxMoonstone Character: Vlad Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18055049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180551/18055049_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Vlad is currently serving as the Plague Priest in Clan Diamond Dust, an Ice clan living on the border of the Cloudscrape Crags and the The Fortress of Ends. The clan priests serve as representatives for the permanent clan members from their birth flights, bringing their issues to clan leadership and ensuring that their needs were met. As a result, he's very [b]experienced[/b] in dealing with different personalities and situations. Unfortuntely, he's a bit of a fraud. He's very good at his job, but lied to get it. The clan leaders had been looking for an "embodiment" of a Plague dragon when interviewing priests and obviously wanted someone devoted to the Plaguebringer, which he most certainly was not. Dreading the possibility of being exalted by his clan to serve the Plaguebringer, or being sent to another local tribe, he would have done anything to leave the Wasteland. So there was a lot of irony that he convinced his new clan leaders of his devotion to Plague so he could be the clan's priest. In truth, although he wasn't aware of it, his clans leaders weren't fooled but didn't care as long as he fulfilled his priestly duties. However, his mate was the issue... She IS the embodiement of a Plague dragon and would be more than a little disappointed in him to discover his "secret." And she's the reason he's even on this pilgrimage in the first place. When the clan leaders presented this opportunity to visit the home of The Plaguebringer, she declared that he should have the honor. Vlad tried to convince Pandemic that she was better suited to the journey and that he was needed at home for the Riot of Rot celebrations, but she insisted that she was too busy with the clan's trainees and that it had been too long since he had been to his homeland. Thus, Vlad is reluctantly traveling back to the Scarred Wasteland, a place he never wished to return, to impress his mate (or at least, not disappoint her). He was older and, hopefully, wiser now, but he still concerned about the journey. Vlad had spent as little time there as possible in his youth and it had been so long ago that he worried about having a [b]Poor Sense of Direction[/b] in the territory. He was also worried about how to "act" around his fellow travellers. When he initially joined Clan Diamond Dust, he had held himself aloof from other clan members, afraid that someone would find out his secret and declare him a fraud. That was his [i]plan[/i] for this trip too, although other dragons would probably interpret it as [b]shy[/b] (or maybe even stuck up). Fortunately, he was [b]resourceful[/b] and should be able to adapt to whatever this trip threw at him. Or so he hoped. Player: NinaOsp Name: Enjolras [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31539575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315396/31539575_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Enjolras is- or rather, [i]was[/i] one of three leaders of the revolutionary group named Les Amis. They met at quite the young age, and became quick friends. However, Enjolras has always harbored a distaste for injustice and corruption, and decided to dedicate his life to fight it. They rallied against a corrupt monarchy, knowing for certain that the People would rise to fight the corrupt king with them, but alas, the People did not come; they still lived in fear of what the system could do, had done, to them. Most of Les Amis were killed in the uprising. Enjolras himself was badly injured, but was rescued by Grantaire, the one member of the group who did not believe in their cause. Grantaire nursed him back to health and confessed how they felt for the red leader; they are now mated, and have taken to fighting opression across the land, together despite Grantaire's inherent pessimism. He has trouble when it comes to interpersonal relationships; making friends and taking in account personal feelings can be hard for him, because he's a very passionate and political person and has dedicated his entire life to his cause. Give him a crowd to preach to and he'll excell at that, but don't leave him to make small talk with a stranger, or worse, talk about feelings, his or someone else's. Enjolras decided to join in the Worship to honor the memory of all the friends he lost, who sacrificed themselves for a better world and a better future. He knows their souls have ascended to rest with their Deity, and he knows they watch over him, waiting until the battle is over and he can join them. Still, he misses his friends greatly, and hopefully this will give him the closure he feels is missing. STRENGHTS: Smart, Experienced, Brave, Charismatic, Persuasive WEAKNESSES: Reckless, Hot-Headed, Poor Sense of Direction, Tactless Player Name: SilverQuark Character: Laerune Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35834700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358348/35834700_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: She moved to a Light lair together with her mate, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35914212]Gwynfor[/url]. The Light lair she lives in now embraces and encourages diversity and mixed (cross-flight and cross-breed) couples. She and her mate enjoy the company of Imperials, something that was frowned upon in her old Pearlcatcher clan (due to the age-old dispute between Imperials and Pearlcatchers caused by their very origins). She is generally [b]shy[/b] and keeps to herself, despite her love for socialisation. She rarely opens up enough to talk to other dragons unless in company of Gwynfor. Her mate knows her qualities better than she does, and would describe her as [b]stealthy[/b], [b]resourceful[/b] and very [b]perceptive[/b] of the emotions of other dragons. However, sometimes, her being [b]naive[/b] gets in the way of her social interactions when it comes to creatures with non-obvious second motives. Player Name: Reman LT Character: Osiris, the Cleric Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19316294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193163/19316294_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio:Osiris is unusual for an Arcane dragon. Unlike many in his clan, his magic works to bring balance to the world around him, to correct and heal the chaos caused by the other members of Clan Twinstar. No one, not even he, is quite sure why he has this power, though it has saved the day on more than one occasion. Now, Osiris is preparing for what may be his most dangerous mission yet. He has long been worried about the great Imperial, Leon, Clan Twinstar's alchemist. The mighty Plague dragon has long been a source of trouble for the clan, despite how much help his potions and brews have been. Despite having lived with Clan Twinstar for many, many years now, it is clear Leon is still loyal to the Plaguebringer. It was he who invited six of her Mirror dragons to infect Clan Twinstar when the Shade Plague threatened all of Sornieth long ago. Osiris wasn't even born when that happened, but he has heard the stories. While most of the clan has tried to forget that incident, some dragons whisper that the ambitious Imperial has grander plans in mind. Some even worry that with the aid of his apprentice, Nebula, he even intends to take control of the clan for himself! To protect against this, Osiris knows that he must learn all that he can about the Plague Flight. And to do that, he must embark on a journey deep into the Scarred Wasteland, all the way to the Wyrmwound itself. Few in the clan have ever gone so deep into Plague territory, aside from Leon and Nebula, so Osiris has no idea what to expect. All he knows for sure is that those who do embark on such a pilgrimage don't always return as the same dragon that they left... Being a Cleric, Osiris is a very [b]Patient[/b] and [b]Wise[/b] dragon, having spent many a day studying ancient tomes of magic and history. However, he is fairly [b]Shy[/b], and tends to keep to himself most of the time. In addition, he has a somewhat [b]Poor Sense of Direction[/b]. He rarely leaves the Clan's stronghold, and so he isn't the best at finding his way around. Player Name: Tufira Character: Runa Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36015755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360158/36015755_350.png[/img] [/url] Hatched to a lair that reveres the Plaguemother, Runa always knew that she was destined to be exalted to the diety's side, like so many of her siblings before her. The thought of living her life serving Plaguemother in the Wyrmwound both excited and scared her. It was not long ago that she was still a hatchling, now because of her young age, she is often viewed as [b]naive[/b] and trusting, to the extend of being [b]easily fooled[/b]. Making up what she lacks for in experience, Runa is also very determined. Because she was taught that being exalted is a great honor, she faces her future with [b]bravery[/b] and a level-headed [b]patience[/b]. Additionally, she was one of few exaltees from her clan that were selected to be an Exalted, a guide for outsiders and meant to lead them through the celebration of the Eve of the Exalted before joining Plaguemother. Player Name: smeen Character: Sertraline Picutre: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7092663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70927/7092663_350.png[/img] [/url] Sertraline has been a doctor for the last two years of his life, running his clinic with his mate and adopted daughter. He decided to travel back to his birthland to honor the Plaguebringer and all the brave dragons that serve her. It has been a while since he has last seen the Wastelands and Sertraline is cautiously excited to see how it adapted and evolved. With his age and his work as a doctor, Sertraline became a broadly [b]experienced [/b] dragon. He is [b]wise[/b] and [b]patient[/b] and always willing to listen to a dragon in need. As a doctor, he will try to help the less fortunate. However, Sertraline is [b]weak [/b] and [b]slow[/b] because his talents lie outside of the field of combat. He prefers to trust in his brain over his body. Sertraline also tends to get lost often, a sign of his [b]poor sense of direction[/b]. He will carry multiple maps and compasses with him to find his way to the Wyrmwound. Player Name: Saraceaser Character: Tristan Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34919629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349197/34919629_350.png[/img] [/url] Tristan is both [b]Brave [/b]and [b]Strong[/b] due to his family line of warriors and hunters. Being a Night Hunter of Clan Paladin, he is very [b]Perceptive[/b] after hunting and tracking any and all traces of the Shade that may still be present on Sornieth. Openly transgender, he has absolutely no problem stating he prefers male pronouns, though he doesn't lack any small amounts of gentlemanly nor pride. But with his pride, Tristan is very [b]Hot-Headed[/b], especially if someone starts touching a few nerves about his gender and love of shoes. Nonetheless, he's very trusting which means he can be [b]Easily Fooled[/b] as, unless he knows for a fact whomever is talking to him is lying, he will automatically trust the other unless they give him a reason not to. Player Name: ChatZNoir Character: Gabriel Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35910565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359106/35910565_350.png[/img] [/url] Gabriel doesn't understand how he ended up being the dragon to take a pilgrimage to plague for the Riot of Rot. He certainly never wanted to be back here, but his closest friends poked and prodded him to give his birth flight another chance. Begrudgingly, he heeded [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277873&tab=dragon&did=35722994]Jess'[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277873&tab=dragon&did=35548185]Saffron's[/url] words and decided to take the trip, but not without enough salt to dry up a Blue Dragon Snail. Gabriel tends to be blunt and contemptuous when angered, with friends and others alike, but has a rather cool and analytical head in most circumstances, though he can come off as haughty to those who don't know him. Due to his lack of tact, Gabriel is generally found reading or fighting in the coliseum, both activities ones that involve minimal interaction of substance between him and other dragons. Though he doesn't give himself much thought in this regard, he is hailed as a genius among his clanmates. He doesn't know what to take of this, instead focusing on upping his skills and pursuing his interests. As a part of a coliseum team, he has gotten strong from battling, as well as gained intimate knowledge of the plants and animals. However, as a large dragon he is rather slow, though he circumvents this by using his whole body as a weapon; any dragon who tries to use their speed to their advantage and avoid his claws will be in for a shock when they realize he can utilize his whole body as a weapon, those wicked spines all over him creating new levels of 'ouch' for opponents. His constant travels as part of a coliseum team haven't patched up his botched sense of direction, though, so he still suffers the indignity of being constantly lost, and as a dragon who generally knows what others do not, it is a pain to not know here he is. He tends to suffer through disorientation silently until either someone decides to take pity on this directionally-challenged dragon or he finds a map. Maps are a godsend in Gabriel's life, and in an act of self-awareness he tends to bring one [s]or a couple[/s] with him wherever he goes. To summarize: Gabriel is smart, strong, resourceful with his knowledge, and has a sizable knowledge of plants and animals. On the downside, he's slow, tactless, and has a penchant for getting lost, as well as being an overall reserved dragon. Reserved is almost synonymous with shy, but Gabriel's lack of interest when it comes to interacting with other dragons has less to do with shyness and more to do with his aloof nature. User Name: Maiiau Character: Mahere (m[i]u[/i] he re) Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24497908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244980/24497908_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: An adventurer and mapmaker. She often works with two other dragons, but sometimes he strikes out on her own, like now, where she's decided to work on her maps of the Scarred Wasteland, as well as learn more about the dragons there. This is less of a pilgrimage for Mahere and more of a scientific expedition, part mapping and part anthropology (dracopology?), but as long as she's respectful, she figures it'll probably be fine. She's brought enough food to hopefully last, as well as her familiar, a Duskthicket Bonepicker, with her, who will probably enjoy the trip given the likelihood of finding bones lying around. Strengths: Brave, Smart, Fast, Natural Compass Weaknesses: Weak, Shy, Tactless (not in a mean way, but in a doesn't always think before she speaks way), Nature Dragon (not on the list, but I mean, plague...) Player Name: dividedAnimus Character: Volt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7723061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77231/7723061_350.png[/img][/url] Volt and her brother have been with the clan since they were hatchlings. The two of them have been through awful circumstances but have managed to come out the other side. She heard about the journey many dragons were taking to the Wyrmwound and decided to go herself. She's hoping to find a cure for the infection she and Alcor suffer. She snuck off from the clan without telling Alcor, knwing the trip was too dangerous for him and that he would never let her go alone. Volt is very [b]strong[/b] when it comes to fighting. She can even best most other dragons in general feats of physical strength. Her robotic implants make her claws deadlier and support her spine. They are not a point of pride for her though. They were installed as an experiment and do not always function properly. She is also fairly [b]brave[/b], willing to stand up to anyone or anything threatening her. Though, what she interprets as a threat can often get her in trouble. Volt is very [b]hot-headed[/b]. She's a very angry dragon and will pick fights or sometimes do stupid things to release her feelings. She does have some sense of self-preservation, thankfully, but without Alcor to be her voice of reason things may get a little dicey. She still has her heat vision, but unfortunately the implants and subsequent infection have rendered her [b]nose blind[/b]. Because she still has both sets of eyes her [b]eyesight is pretty excellent[/b]. Despite any odds stacking against her, Volt is determined to find what she's looking for. Volt's implants are poorly installed and maintained, so they tend to seize up a lot. Player Name: Sefaro Character: Cheruvio Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34425847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344259/34425847_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio:Cheruvio has been around since Clan Edelweiss's humble beginnings- ragtag wanderers in varying hues, him being one of them. While the Clan was setting up he was the first to venture into the Coliseum, battling the creatures residing there day after day until he emerged from the shaded depths a warrior. Covered in faded scars and wearing spoils of war he was welcomed back with open arms into the now larger Clan, pledging to protect the dragons who had taken him in when he was young and naive. When he returned to the Coliseum he was not alone. Dinraal and Rensa fought alongside him, growing stronger with every battle. Soon the Clan would not rely on him as their only protector. When word reached the secluded Clan about a pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound Cheruvio volunteered to go in their stead, partially to revisit his birth flight and partially out of the wanderlust that had drawn Clan Edelweiss together. Leaving the Clan's protection in the hands of Dinraal he set off, wings beating tirelessly to carry him away. Cheruvio is a [b]strong[/b] and [b]experienced[/b] warrior, battle-hardened from countless months spent in the Coliseum and fighting off dragons with bad intentions. Because of his wandering nature and long trips away from his Clan Cheruvio has fine-tuned his [b]natural compass to an almost unfailing instrument[/b]. Cheruvio is also rather [b]perceptive[/b], an acquired trait of living among a Clan that leans towards extreme wariness of outsiders. No matter how strong or experienced he is Cheruvio can be very, very [b]reckless[/b]. Rile him up enough and the normally meticulous dragon flies into a rage, charging into dangerous situations that have the potential to drag him in over his head. Because of the Clan he lives with Cheruvio is also quite [b]shy[/b], preferring to avoid contact with any and all unfamiliar dragons if possible. The reserved nature of travelers imprinted onto him, and although he doesn't particularly like how reserved he is there isn't much he can do about it. When talking he's [b]tactless[/b]; he often accidentally insults others, and his attempts to fix it might be in vain. All in all he tries to be a decent dragon, even if he fails spectacularly. If you're in danger he will likely help you, but he does not like being approached and may decide to dart away. Player name: KairinRose Character: Leyna Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15296027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152961/15296027_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Leyna was born in the Scarred Wasteland, but her father had only been visiting at the time, and took her back to the Viridian Labyrinth to raise her. A part of a nomadic clan, they had temporarily made camp in the forest. Though Leyna has spent her whole life traveling with the clan, this year's Riot of Rot is their first time stepping foot in the Scarred Wasteland. Having worshipped the Plaguebringer privately her whole life, Leyna is eager to learn as much as possible about her heritage. Leyna is an [b]independent[/b] dragon with an [b]optimistic[/b] nature. Being a Spiral, she has a tendency to be very [b]fast[/b]. She is extremely [b]brave[/b] and [b]resourceful[/b], never one to shy away from a challenge. Having spent a life on the move, she has acquired a [b]natural compass[/b]. However, she has [b]no fighting skills[/b] to speak of, and her great interest and curiosity about the pilgrimage, the Wasteland, and her deity make her quite [b]easily distracted[/b]. She is quite [b]inexperienced[/b] at traveling in the Scarred Wasteland, and she is more than a bit [b]socially awkward[/b]. often either talking too fast to be understood or not knowing what to say at al;. Player Name: unicornponies Character: SeiHei Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34938169][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349382/34938169_350.png[/img][/url] He's lived in the same clan all his life, but has wanted to go out and explore. The reason he came to the Wyrmwound is because he wanted to discover the plants there. He is an Alchemist, so he works with potions alot. He is a very resourceful dragon, but he's very forgetful with some things. The other reson he wanted to go was because he missed his old clanmate, and wanted to celebrate her leaving. Player Name: MarinaQuakenbush Character: Matteo Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16266472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162665/16266472_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Matteo's backstory is that he was abandoned as a hatchling until he was taken up into his new clan during its formation. He learned how to survive on his own and developed a fondness for the flora and fauna around Sornieth. He was always self-conscious about his tertiary contour until his new clan mates gathered enough gems to give him the Glimmer he'd always dreamed of. This helped boost his self-confidence, but he still sometimes gets a little insecure. Matteo enjoys exploring and has a [b]knowledge of plants and animals[/b]. He is [b]patient, smart,[/b] and [b]resourceful[/b]. He has a [b]natural compass[/b] and a moral compass. His weaknesses are that he is [b]forgetful, easily distracted,[/b] and [b]has a poor sense of smell[/b]. Player Name: BarbaraFett Name: Fever Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17920333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179204/17920333_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Fever was a found egg, hatched during Clan Adeptica’s very first Riot of Rot. His adoptive mother, Sheena, was the daughter of the clan leaders of a Plague clan, and she taught him the ways and beliefs of her native Flight. He grew up to be the official Plague Flight Representative for his Arcane clan. Later, on the day when the new colors came into the world, the clan hatched two more Mirror eggs they had found. These were both girls, Sahara and Ember. They were like younger siblings to Fever, learning from him and from the clan’s eldest Mirror, Jareth. The girls both grew up and went their own ways; Sahara moved into another clan, and Ember was on a journey to found a brand-new clan of her own when she fell in battle. Her traveling companions had a funeral for her and vowed to keep her dreams and goals alive. Word of her passing got back to Clan Adeptica, and all who had known her in her youth mourned her. Now, Fever is undertaking this pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound to honor Ember’s memory. He carries with him a memento of her - the canvas bag she made at the start of her journey - which he plans to throw into the Wyrmwound as a tribute. As a Mirror, Fever has [b]excellent eyesight and sense of smell;[/b] thanks to Jareth's mentorship, Fever is very [b]fast,[/b] but also very [b]stubborn.[/b] His other two biggest weaknesses are that he can be [b]forgetful and easily distracted,[/b] largely because one of his best friends growing up was a Spiral, whose influence on him can be felt to this day. Player Name: Stanari Character: Silk Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33265835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332659/33265835_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Silk is a cutthroat, [b]cunning[/b] young lady with a knack for finding trouble. She learned to fend for herself from an early age, making her [b]resourceful[/b] and giving her a working [b]knowledge of magic[/b]. Despite her street smarts, she is [b]uneducated[/b] and rather [b]socially inept[/b] - when it comes to persuading others, she usually settles for intimidation over ingratiation. Player Name: felisArtist Character: Dilanta Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26929789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269298/26929789_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Dilanta is the scavenger of her clan. Shes very [b]stealthy[/b], and able to get past just about anything. She was outcast from he original clan, making her very [b]shy[/b], as she doesnt want her past to repeat itself. She [b]lacks self control[/b], and usually goes head first into situations others might stand back and analyze. She has a very in depth [b]knowledge of plants[/b]. Player Name: Snivy88 Character: Nightshade Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18535338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185354/18535338_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightshade was in The Wyrmwound. Why? He didn't know either. Coming from a wind clan, dragons would regularly vacation, disappear suddenly for days to years on end and suddenly come back one day. He had visited many other locations before from all different flights, but he had not yet been visited the plague-ridden areas. Nevertheless, the Riot of Rot festival was coming up this month, and what better place to visit then the Wyrmwound itself? He is [b]resourceful[/b] and [b]experienced[/b], as he often travels away from home alone for long periods of time. His resourcefulness helps him survive in a variety of areas. His constant travels have also helped him gain a vast [b]knowledge of plants[/b], knowing what is suitable to eat, what can help with injuries, what can help with He is also very [b]doubtful and critical of others, and dislikes working with other dragons.[/b] Because of this, he would much rather go travel independently then ask for help. He also is very [b]stubborn[/b] and won't change his mind unless he has to. He is also [b]physically weak[/b]. Player Name: ShadowPiper Character: Sugar + Viven Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30009903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300100/30009903_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30012858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300129/30012858_350.png[/img] [/url] Sugar is an incredibly [b]kind[/b] and [b]patient[/b] dragon, but is weak both physically and magically, and her kindness is taken to the point of being a weakness. She is also an incredibly social dragon, always seen with her mate Viven. However, she has decided to take this journey alone. Sugar decided to go alone to try and better herself, and see the precious lands of her adopted home after being brought up by the clans progens, who now serve Plaguemum. She doesn't know their names or remember what they looked like. She wants to be a brilliant dragon capable of uniting hundreds of dragons in a peaceful clan that will be strong enough to survive the ruthless tests of time. Viven is very bold and isn't afraid to confront others despite his tiny size. He is immensely strong and protector of his clan. After finding Sugar had gone off on one of her adventures alone again, he had taken off after her to make sure his weak partner didn't get herself into any trouble. Despite his strength and bravery, he is still incredibly small compared to pretty much everything and everyone else. He can also be incredibly stubborn, refusing to back down from a fight, even if he can't win. He also hates to admit when he's wrong. Player Name: yyalls Character: Anteros Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8591772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85918/8591772_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: I’m one of the oldest dragons in my clan, and I’ve slowed down over the years. I’m slow to speak and a voice of reason. I am treated as an elder in my clan, revered and often consulted, but otherwise ignored. I prefer being a loner anyway. Once a warrior, I fought tirelessly to defend my clan. I may be [b]slow[/b]er now, and [b]forgetful[/b] on account of the age, but I make up for it with [b]wisdom[/b] and [b]experience[/b]. Finally, I'm [b]brave[/b] as they come but by golly [b]I can't hear a darn thing[/b] anymore! Player Name: Elsu Character: Sigarni Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27292928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272930/27292928_350.png[/img] [/url] Sigarni spent many turns fighting Tengu to protect her home clan. As such, she is [b]experienced, brave, and resourceful.[/b] She has also traveled much, as Wind dragons are wont to do, and so she has also learned to be [b]stealthy and perceptive[/b]. However, when she settled down and had clutches of her own, she became quite attached to her hatchlings. When two of them left her during the Third Battle of the Bay, she was devastated. Ever since, she has become more dedicated than ever to protecting her remaining children, both those of her own clutches, and her fosterlings, and she has also developed a nigh-[b]obsessive[/b] interest in means to contact those who have passed beyond. It is this desire which brings her to the Wyrmwound, which otherwise she would avoid. In addition, when in the heat of battle, she can become [b]reckless[/b] and [b]hot-headed[/b]. She also has [b]past injuries[/b]; both the scar on her cheek long ago from a Tengu, and the mental scars from her more recent losses. Player Name: Fabellaura (First time doing a role-playing event :)) Character: Lilac Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36162151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361622/36162151_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio:Lilac has a great deal of[b] knowledge about magic and animals[/b]. She is [b]resourceful[/b] but often too [b]shy[/b] speak up, letting other more rowdy dragons find a solution. She has a [b]poor sense of direction[/b] and is rather [b]naive[/b], letting other dragons trick her. She decided to come in hopes of reaching the lake to and honor her brother who went off to serve under the Arcanist Player Name: Vexrana Character Name: Lance Picture:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362700/36269941_350.png?mtime=WdY3vgADJwI.png[/img] Lance is an young adult dragon who is very practiced with the works of magic, especially fire magic. He grew up as a child servant to a well practice but particularly cruel magic master. At the age of six, in a desperate act to gain some freedom and break away from his servitude, he secretly studied magic from the magic master's books and scrolls. Eventually his plight was discovered at the age of fifteen and, in an attempt to defend himself from the masters fury, Lance accidentally set off a fire spell causing the entire establishment to be engulfed in flame. While Lance escaped unharmed, the magic master was trapped and perished. Lance felt like this fire and magic had set him free. Because of his limited childhood, Lance sees people as untrustworthy and corrupt, but once someone has proven to him that they are not, he will care dearly for them. Lance also perceives the cause of his unfortunate childhood to be due to his lack of power. He never wants to feel such helplessness again so he searches to increase his power (money, magic strength, charisma). Lance also does not take well to authority and will wish to rebel if he feels that he is being order around. He also dislikes things that are dirty or unclean. His past has taught him to be [b]patient, stealthy, and very knowledgeable with magic[/b]. But his newfound freedom and power has left him somewhat [b]reckless, naive, untrusting[/b] Lance has joined the pilgrimage because he has heard rumors of ways to increase his riches or power. He also feels that, despite his personal distain for the gods, staying in their favor is important. Player Name: Kurowe Character name: Lockswell Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6577033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65771/6577033_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Lockswell is a dragon of ... refined tastes. He'd caught word of Eve of the Exalted on the wind, and took flight from The Crow's Nest Clan in order to see what kind of loot he could scrounge up. He happily takes what he can get in order to aid himself, and fancies himself a [b]resourceful[/b] fella. He boasts [b]excellent eyesight[/b], natural [b]charisma[/b], and battle [b]experience[/b], but anyone from The Crow's Nest would tell you he is seriously marred by a [b][i]past injury,[/i][/b] one he doesn't seem eager to talk about. Lockswell also has a tendency to be [b][i]reckless, tactless, and hot-headed,[/i][/b] especially when there's something he regards as a prize involved. He doesn't necessarily boast any physical strengths. Player Name: Disillusionist Character: Kyuchan Picture: [url=htt://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5474378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54744/5474378_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: This is Kyuchan. He's my clan's majordomo, but hails from the Plague Flight. He's an Afflicted Coatl -- he has a wasting disease, hence his pale colors and odd genes. For a long time he's stayed away from the Plaguelands in the hope of mitigating his symptoms. It seems to have worked, and despite his age and infirmity, he's decided to return to his homeland to thank Plaguemom for granting him a shot at survival. [b]Strengths:[/b] patient, knowledge of magic, resourceful, excellent sense of smell, good judge of character, persuasive [b]Weaknesses[/b] weak, slow, naive, poor eyesight, past injury -- His disease has created lesions upon his scales that make it hard for him to move. [b]Other Notes:[/b] He's a bit old -- in human terms, he'd be in his late 50s or so. He's no melee fighter and relies on magic instead. His greatest skills and joys involve housekeeping and cooking. He likes fire -- it keeps him warm and leaches most aches from his body. He believes it helps mitigate his disease. Player Name: felistopaz Character: Araschnia Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11658293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116583/11658293_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: A mapmaker and explorer, Araschnia travels all over Sornieth to find knew areas to chart and keep her existing work up-to-date. This time, her travels take her to the Wyrmwound, to see this legendary creation of the Plaguebringer for herself. While a sense of direction almost like a [b]natural compass[/b] seems to always lead her home in the end, her insatiable [b]curiosity[/b] has also gotten her into trouble more often than not, as she [b]recklessly[/b] chases some new discovery. While she can be quite [b]resourceful[/b] when it comes to finding a way around an obstacle or problem, in a test of physical strength the tiny fae is almost bound to fail, and her fighting skills are mediocre at best. ([b]weak[/b]). As a hobby, Araschnia collects butterflies, and she is quite knowledgeable in that area ([b]knowledge of plants[/b]). Player Name: BoggyMcBogface Character: Skeletal Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19394699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193947/19394699_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Skeltal is the son of a terrible bonesetter. His father used to take him travelling around the land, promising clans he could help fix up their bones. This usually had disastrous results and made everyone unhappy, so they never stayed in one place for long. Fortunately, Skeltal himself is much better at this so he was able to support himself after his father's tragic death. He collects bones as trinkets. He's also very devoted to the Plaguebringer, to whom he attributes the cause of bone injuries as well as his ability to heal them. Due to his travels, Skeltal has developed a [b]natural compass[/b]. He's [b]resourceful [/b]and [b]perceptive[/b], and the excellent health of his bones help him stay [b]strong[/b]. Due to him being so perceptive and working so much with other dragons, he is [b]persuasive[/b]. He's also very musical, as he's often supplemented his living by playing the trumpet for other dragons. However, not all is that great for our poor spiral. He can be [b]reckless[/b] at times (a trait inherited from his father), and his eyes are not the best so he has [b]poor eyesight[/b]. He is also quite [b]noseblind[/b]. When he was young and got hurt his father didn't do a very good job of healing him, so he still sometimes suffers the consequences of [b]an old injury[/b]. Player Name: Elysadie Character: Sergey Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36210654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362107/36210654_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Sergey is young and impetuous so she often ends up in sticky situations. However, she is also perceptive, brave and resourceful and will find a way to resolve those situations. She is eager to learn but quick to act resulting in sometimes not getting all the information she needs. She is well meaning and ready to serve whether or not she is asked to. Some are scared by all of her ridges and her lumbering clumsiness but when they get to know her they find her to be friendly, compassionate and kind. Player Name: Daenaryen Character:Alivye Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4430626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44307/4430626_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: [b]Alivye[/b] is a hatchling caretaker for the cliffside clan of Lirishe, taking on the duty as a way of giving back as she herself had been a hatchling when she was found and adopted by its matriarch and wanted to make new hatchlings feel as loved as she had been. She has lived in the Sunbeam Ruins almost all her life and considers it her home, but fleeting memories of her first days in the Scarred Wasteland sometimes plague her dreams. Whatever had happened to her there has left her able to speak, but unable to be heard by anyone but herself. Able to see, but unable to see the sun, moon, and stars, knowing only a vast jet black sky at every hour of the day. She has learned to live with her situation, but she never stopped wondering why it had to be that way for her. She finally decided to try going back to her homeland for the first time in years, hoping it would help her find answers and if not, at least help her find peace. Since no one in the clan could hear her or even know it was eternally night time for her, she has learned to be [b]resourceful[/b] and [b]patient[/b] in communicating and getting around her apparent day blindness (her night vision is comparatively excellent). Her silence has also allowed her to be more [b]stealthy[/b] than others, as long as it's not spring time and she's shedding fur by the clawfuls. However, as a result of being relatively sheltered by the Light clan and remembering very little of her life before Light, she has become too [b]naive[/b] and trusting of dragons, though not so much of beastclans and wild animals. She is [b]shy[/b] and would be very unlikely to take the first step in getting to know someone else because she's afraid of being an imposition. Her persistent curiosity ends where her [b]cowardice[/b] begins, born out of fear that no one will be able to save her if she strays too far. In an unfamiliar place or situation, she would rather hide and observe from the shadows most of the time. This lone pilgrimage into the heart of her homeland is actually the bravest act she has done in her life, as her curiosity about her origins has finally reached the tipping point. She hopes the journey will be worth it. Other notes: She has a Radioactive Slime familiar that has grown small enough to be kept in a jar after living in a relatively healthy environment for so long. Alivye took it with her as a companion and because she didn't want to leave it unchecked back home, even though at this point it wasn't corrosive enough to actually harm dragons and was acting more like a living glorified loofah for her. She has noticed, however, that the deeper they go into Plague territory, the larger it seemed to be getting... Player name: riseandshine Character name: Amabile Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33215945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332160/33215945_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Amabile’s taking the trip out of curiosity about her land of birth, which she left at a young age, and as a favour for a friend who feels very strongly about honouring exalted dragons but is unable to make the journey himself. In social contexts she’s friendly and tactful when it’s convenient, smug and shamelessly self-centred in the company of friends, and ruthless when something important is on the line. She goes where opportunity takes her and interest awaits her, and is good at adapting to new situations and making the best of them. Having been born in the Wasteland, grown up in Everbloom, and moved to the Shifting Expanse, flight boundaries mean little to her, and she likes to poke fun at those who take them too seriously. When she sets a goal there’s little that will deter her from trying to reach it, but her method tends to lean more towards cunning than reckless. The runes on her body are a weak health blessing, but are unlikely to make much of a difference in the Wasteland. She’s [b]resourceful[/b], [b]perceptive[/b], and [b]persuasive[/b], all qualities she can be overconfident about, and has a [b]knowledge of plants [/b]gained from years spent in study. She is also physically [b]slow [/b]and rather [b]clumsy[/b] when moving quickly, and [b]cowardly [/b]when she detects real threat. Player Name: PuffyRuffy Character: Pye Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=338699&did=35687326][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356874/35687326_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Bio: Pye was hatched in the frozen tundras with only one other sibling, a sister that she doesn't remember. As a young dragon she often sneaked out of her mother's den to follow her father whenever he goes out to hunt, bringing food and, sometimes, treasure back. Pye looked up to him, and swore that she will grow up to be as strong as him one day. She often tried catching rabbits, and failed, to try and hone her skills to become a great huntress one day. However, one day, as Pye was tracking down her father, a blizzard whipped up. Luckily for the Bogsneak, she found shelter under a tree root and huddled there for two nights and days as the storm went on. Just after the blizzard had passed, Pye was discovered by a small group of bandits. They took her in, seeing her potential to be a useful asset to their crimes, and so Pye grew up learning how to fight hard, but without the education she desperately needed. [b]Traits[/b][list] [*]Strong [*]Brave [*]Excellent sense of smell [*]Slow [*]Dim-witted [*]Easily fooled [/list]
0BpuCLg.png
This post will contain a quick index to all registered player info (name, picture, description, traits) as a reference for me, but also for role players.

Player Name: GardenOfRoses
Character Name: Ailgroz
Picture:
31813054_350.png

Bio: Ailgroz had spent his past life searching through the Wyrmwound and Forbidden Wasteland for the peace he had longed for. He is gathering at the Wyrmwound to gain access to things he has yet to plan for. He hopes of finding more skulls and items for his home, Yet his home is always with him. He is Patient when it comes to sneaking in and out of locked buildings, To gain access to the things he scavenges. However, He is Shy . It is very rare for him to speak and those who often see him, Begun to think that he is mute. He does not like being approached.

Player Name: Fouguri (Not Native English Speaker)
Character Name: PaonDragon
Picture:
dragon?did=20740205&skin=0&apparel=2967,285,12898,24242,24245,24248,24247,286,289,346&xt=dressing.png

Bio:PaonDragon is a dragon of note from the Clan of the Dead Stag. He is realy proud to be one of the first member of the clan but even more to be The Great Exaleter Priest! His daily dutties consist about chosing futur exaltees from the young hatchlings and of course organizing Exaltation ceremonies.
The ridgback is realy Smart and have a good knowledge of magic and plague ritual, we should assume that he is calm and wise... but the blue ridgeback shines more with his "very personal" sence of humor and his habit to burst in every discussion saying bad puns about exaltation.
He is also known to be coward, tactless and verry clumpsy but... so pretty FABULOUS!
With the comming Riot of Rot, all the Plague lands are busy, also is PaonDragon. Like every years, he whishes to go to the wyrmwound in purpose to worship Plague Mother and thanks all the dragons he exalted sice he is a priest!
The Priest hope that he will find the company of one dragon from the clan of @AlisterGlory, their biggest allies in plague.

Player Name : AlisterGlory (Non Native English Speaker)
Character name: Hades
Picture:
22026612_350.png

Bio: Hades is the High Priest of a prosperous Plague Clan originated from Shadow. Alongside his mate, Erys, he hold the charge of bringing religion in an almost pagan lair... Few are the true worshipper of PlagueBringer, as most were fond of ShadowBinder who try to kill them all when they left the land so... but those worshippers are pretty well guided by Hades. He knows that exaltation, even if seeing as the high honor, is also pretty harsh for dragons and their family that's why he makes a point of honour at selecting the exaltee and training them in the Faith. It is said he is the most patient dragon of the area and a pretty Good Judge of Character.
Even if the Guardian is almost blind (Poor Eyesight) and has a terribly Poor Sense of Direction he is quite resourceful and count on the rest of the team to reach the Wyrmwound and celebrate with PlagueMama all the exaltees.
Do we really have to mention that the clan is deeply afraid of seing him going with PaonDragon?

Player Name: Ender080
Character name: Butcher
Picture:
7198428_350.png

Butcher is an absolutely massive Ridgeback, renowned in her clan for her relentlessness when pursuing quarry and for her berserker-like qualities in battle. Among her peers, she and her mate are well-respected for their abilitiy to bring food home even during the worst droughts.
Among other dragons she is not quite as popular...especially considering the reason she has joined a clan composed of outcasts and exiles. Needless to say, some of the meat she brings home has sometimes peculiar qualities one shouldn't think too much about. As long as it feeds hungry mouths, it's fine with everyone else.
But even dragons like her have loyalities. She thanks the Plaguemother every day for the resilience she has been given - and the opportunity for a pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound is indeed a tempting one.
Butcher is a huntress and thus blessed with perceptiveness and patience. Combined with her great strength, she makes for a fearsome foe and a great ally.
However she comes with her own faults: tactlessness, recklessness, and her bloodlust have brought her a fair share of scars.

Player Name: perifinite
Character name: Lunaira
Picture:
28246564_350.png

Lunaira is a Pearlcatcher from the Pleiades System clan, originating in the Arcane lands. She wasn't born in the Pleiades System clan, but she joined them a few months after they were established. Lunaira is a shrine maiden from a temple dedicated to mostly the Arcanist, but of course, the temple spares attention for the other deities as well. She's spent half her life drowned in scrolls and magical objects of all sorts and has a very powerful desire to learn more with everything she does. She jumped at the chance to come to the very heart of the Scarred Wastelands, as she has a fascination with all the types of magic that are practiced in Sornieth, and of course Lunaira secretly wants to see how the Plaguebringer does her things as compared to the Arcanist.
She is an expert mage and healer, with a very detailed and vast knowledge of magic that is only rivalled within Pleiades System by the matriach Krystal, and with her age (she's the oldest in the Clan) comes experience. Lunaira is perceptive of character and observant, but she is also cripplingly shy and her judge of character doesn't help her with talking at all. She's also physically quite weak and relies on her magic to get around. Because of her quiet nature, she is often spoken over and ignored by other dragons, and even when she does speak, it takes a while for dragons to acknowledge the wise aura she can exude at times because of just how much Lunaira stutters and mumbles sometimes. She also has an awful sense of direction. (I'll let you in on a secret, she was traveling the Windsinger's lands once and some wind dragons found her reading her map upside down. She didn't even notice.)

Player Name: Hideki
Character name: Aedinius
Picture:
3858139_350.png

Aedinius is one of the original founders of Clan Refugiu, when they were situated in the dry lands of the Shifting Expanse -- but she had left the clan to ponder her own journey to serve the Stormcatcher ... but she wandered off, footsteps leading her to the rotten lands of where her species originated from.
She came out twisted, bright blue eyes turned a dark red and body warped and changed ... perhaps for the best. Her journey has made her fast, resourceful and perceptive.
Her poor eyesight has come from the physical changes of her journey, she can be reckless and easily distracted.
She is the most knowledgeable in traversing these lands among the dragons in the clan, which was why she decided to make the journey herself to the heart of the lands. It was due to Mother that she is who she is today.

Player Name: LightHelco (Non Native English Speaker)
Character Name: Dusk
Picture:
35856630_350.png

Biography: Dusk is seeing by his Clan as an old dreamer, always inside his books and magic artifacts. He normally wanders around the clan and the Ashfalls, not leaving the place so he can keep with his studies, easily distracted by anything tied to magic. Such careless it can be towards his clan, that when he started to train the second main mage, Zirkon, it ended forgetting that they were meeting to get some train done, leading to the puppil learning other kind of magic on its own.
But even with that, the clan still respects Dusk and they would head towards him in need of help, the wise dragon would come forward and help them thanks to his great knowledge of Magic... although, sometimes he could end bragging about that part or boring the younger members with unnecesary knowledge.
The few times he would leave home, it would be near the celebration of each flight, following the theories and rumors about new powers and artifacts appearing around that days. Following the stories of the great power that hides the Wyrmwound, he set of and flew towards the Wastelands decided to discover more about this world.

Player name: tigressRising
Character name: Binurs
Picture:
18822430_350.png

Binurs was hatched in the Scarred Wasteland to a nomadic Plague clan that struggled to scrape out a living in the unforgiving land. When Binurs hatched he was stillborn, not reacting to any of his parents' touches or pleas. The clan gave him up for dead, and left his body to the scavengers while they packed their belongings and travelled to a new location with better hunting. However, Binurs was not dead. Despite all odds he managed to wake up and survive, dragging himself to the Sea of a Thousand Currents. There he was found and adopted into the Clan of Roaring Waters. His experience of survival against all odds, along with his lineage as a purebred Corrupted Earth Variant, made Binurs into a devout follower of the Plaguebringer. Binurs became the clan's Plague Representative, dedicated to spreading Her worship and ideals. Binurs has joined what he sees as a holy pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound so as to hear the Plaguebringer's words and be a better servant to her.
As a follower of the Plaguebringer, Binurs naturally fulfills Plague's ideals by being Strong and Experienced in the way of survival. However, Binurs is very Hot-Headed - he lost his crush and potential mate to his rival due to his temper. He is also rather Tactless, as he considers politeness and niceties as a weakness to confront the brutal truth. For these reasons, Binurs is not very popular among the clan.

Player: Cheshly
Character: Mara
Picture:
34608291_350.png

Resourceful, Tactless, Knowledge of Plants
Mara was born and raised in the land of plague. From the time she was young, she knew her destiney was to be a clan rep, and so she has taken this role very seriously. She explored her home diligently, and has taken many classes from her elders, learning all that she could before her new clan called. Her passion and pride for her home is evident in all that she does, though she admittedly has little emotional care for anything else. Many of her clanmates consider her tactless, in that other dragons wants or needs hardly register in her mind. It's not purposeful, though also not likely to change.
Through her studies, Mara has collected quite the knowledge of plants. For her, there's something almost magical about those beautiful flowers that could kill with a single touch. She spends hours on end taking care of her sweet flora children, and consistently decorates her den with fresh foliage each week. However, her expertise does not end there. Living in a wasteland has taught Mara how to survive. She is respurceful beyond her years, able to find purpose in most things others consider trash. Though hoarding has become a problem, Mara feels the need to keep things just in case they may end up saving her life later on.

Player Name: Draconequis
Character: Darwin
Picture:
36041310_350.png

Darwin is a dragon who is set to become exalted at the end of October. He is actually thrilled to serve his deity when the time comes. However, he also wanted to experience all of what the Plaguelands had to offer him before serving his deity. And taking this pilgrimage will allow him a lovely walk through his homeland.
Darwin is rather unimpressive as dragons go, lacking the strength and wisdom of dragons who are far older than himself. However he makes up for his lack of strength and wisdom with unfathomable resourcefulness. he always finds a way to twist a bad situation into a good one through sheer determination and willpower. However, this sometimes doesn't do him much good when he clumsily trips over his own feet, or is naive and trusting enough to believe anything which has been said to him.

Player Name: Stanzascale
Character: Coccusione
Picture:82155_350.png
Coccusione, occasionally known as 'Coccus' was formerly of a clan who'd arrange mating pairs to try bring about the strongest brood. If results were less than what they desired the pair was dissolved and hatchlings left to the likes of orphanages. She has since left that and taken up her own path. The Fae's focus is on fear, and how it can overcome many forms of strength.
Namely whether it's some kind of charm or magic paint on her wings, it adds an extra supernatural effect to her efforts to incite fear.
Coccusione remembers the offspring she was separated from, and makes this journey to honour the youngest of those exalted.
Coccus is of lone wolf inclinations, which is at once positive and negative in her case in that while she is independent and self-reliant, but she's also disinclined to working or interacting with others (beyond interactions involving hostility or fear-experimentation). The fear or intimidation factor I associate with her character I think is also a potential boon. She can keep a stony visage and not let her feelings show.

Player Name: JinxMoonstone
Character: Vlad
Picture:
18055049_350.png

Bio: Vlad is currently serving as the Plague Priest in Clan Diamond Dust, an Ice clan living on the border of the Cloudscrape Crags and the The Fortress of Ends. The clan priests serve as representatives for the permanent clan members from their birth flights, bringing their issues to clan leadership and ensuring that their needs were met. As a result, he's very experienced in dealing with different personalities and situations.
Unfortuntely, he's a bit of a fraud. He's very good at his job, but lied to get it. The clan leaders had been looking for an "embodiment" of a Plague dragon when interviewing priests and obviously wanted someone devoted to the Plaguebringer, which he most certainly was not. Dreading the possibility of being exalted by his clan to serve the Plaguebringer, or being sent to another local tribe, he would have done anything to leave the Wasteland. So there was a lot of irony that he convinced his new clan leaders of his devotion to Plague so he could be the clan's priest. In truth, although he wasn't aware of it, his clans leaders weren't fooled but didn't care as long as he fulfilled his priestly duties. However, his mate was the issue...
She IS the embodiement of a Plague dragon and would be more than a little disappointed in him to discover his "secret." And she's the reason he's even on this pilgrimage in the first place. When the clan leaders presented this opportunity to visit the home of The Plaguebringer, she declared that he should have the honor. Vlad tried to convince Pandemic that she was better suited to the journey and that he was needed at home for the Riot of Rot celebrations, but she insisted that she was too busy with the clan's trainees and that it had been too long since he had been to his homeland.
Thus, Vlad is reluctantly traveling back to the Scarred Wasteland, a place he never wished to return, to impress his mate (or at least, not disappoint her). He was older and, hopefully, wiser now, but he still concerned about the journey. Vlad had spent as little time there as possible in his youth and it had been so long ago that he worried about having a Poor Sense of Direction in the territory. He was also worried about how to "act" around his fellow travellers. When he initially joined Clan Diamond Dust, he had held himself aloof from other clan members, afraid that someone would find out his secret and declare him a fraud. That was his plan for this trip too, although other dragons would probably interpret it as shy (or maybe even stuck up).
Fortunately, he was resourceful and should be able to adapt to whatever this trip threw at him. Or so he hoped.

Player: NinaOsp
Name: Enjolras

31539575_350.png

Bio: Enjolras is- or rather, was one of three leaders of the revolutionary group named Les Amis. They met at quite the young age, and became quick friends. However, Enjolras has always harbored a distaste for injustice and corruption, and decided to dedicate his life to fight it. They rallied against a corrupt monarchy, knowing for certain that the People would rise to fight the corrupt king with them, but alas, the People did not come; they still lived in fear of what the system could do, had done, to them.
Most of Les Amis were killed in the uprising. Enjolras himself was badly injured, but was rescued by Grantaire, the one member of the group who did not believe in their cause. Grantaire nursed him back to health and confessed how they felt for the red leader; they are now mated, and have taken to fighting opression across the land, together despite Grantaire's inherent pessimism.
He has trouble when it comes to interpersonal relationships; making friends and taking in account personal feelings can be hard for him, because he's a very passionate and political person and has dedicated his entire life to his cause. Give him a crowd to preach to and he'll excell at that, but don't leave him to make small talk with a stranger, or worse, talk about feelings, his or someone else's.
Enjolras decided to join in the Worship to honor the memory of all the friends he lost, who sacrificed themselves for a better world and a better future. He knows their souls have ascended to rest with their Deity, and he knows they watch over him, waiting until the battle is over and he can join them. Still, he misses his friends greatly, and hopefully this will give him the closure he feels is missing.
STRENGHTS: Smart, Experienced, Brave, Charismatic, Persuasive
WEAKNESSES: Reckless, Hot-Headed, Poor Sense of Direction, Tactless

Player Name: SilverQuark
Character: Laerune
Picture:
35834700_350.png

Bio: She moved to a Light lair together with her mate, Gwynfor.
The Light lair she lives in now embraces and encourages diversity and mixed (cross-flight and cross-breed) couples. She and her mate enjoy the company of Imperials, something that was frowned upon in her old Pearlcatcher clan (due to the age-old dispute between Imperials and Pearlcatchers caused by their very origins).
She is generally shy and keeps to herself, despite her love for socialisation. She rarely opens up enough to talk to other dragons unless in company of Gwynfor. Her mate knows her qualities better than she does, and would describe her as stealthy, resourceful and very perceptive of the emotions of other dragons. However, sometimes, her being naive gets in the way of her social interactions when it comes to creatures with non-obvious second motives.

Player Name: Reman LT
Character: Osiris, the Cleric
Picture:
19316294_350.png

Bio:Osiris is unusual for an Arcane dragon. Unlike many in his clan, his magic works to bring balance to the world around him, to correct and heal the chaos caused by the other members of Clan Twinstar. No one, not even he, is quite sure why he has this power, though it has saved the day on more than one occasion.
Now, Osiris is preparing for what may be his most dangerous mission yet. He has long been worried about the great Imperial, Leon, Clan Twinstar's alchemist. The mighty Plague dragon has long been a source of trouble for the clan, despite how much help his potions and brews have been.
Despite having lived with Clan Twinstar for many, many years now, it is clear Leon is still loyal to the Plaguebringer. It was he who invited six of her Mirror dragons to infect Clan Twinstar when the Shade Plague threatened all of Sornieth long ago. Osiris wasn't even born when that happened, but he has heard the stories. While most of the clan has tried to forget that incident, some dragons whisper that the ambitious Imperial has grander plans in mind. Some even worry that with the aid of his apprentice, Nebula, he even intends to take control of the clan for himself!
To protect against this, Osiris knows that he must learn all that he can about the Plague Flight. And to do that, he must embark on a journey deep into the Scarred Wasteland, all the way to the Wyrmwound itself. Few in the clan have ever gone so deep into Plague territory, aside from Leon and Nebula, so Osiris has no idea what to expect. All he knows for sure is that those who do embark on such a pilgrimage don't always return as the same dragon that they left...
Being a Cleric, Osiris is a very Patient and Wise dragon, having spent many a day studying ancient tomes of magic and history. However, he is fairly Shy, and tends to keep to himself most of the time. In addition, he has a somewhat Poor Sense of Direction. He rarely leaves the Clan's stronghold, and so he isn't the best at finding his way around.

Player Name: Tufira
Character: Runa
Picture:
36015755_350.png

Hatched to a lair that reveres the Plaguemother, Runa always knew that she was destined to be exalted to the diety's side, like so many of her siblings before her. The thought of living her life serving Plaguemother in the Wyrmwound both excited and scared her. It was not long ago that she was still a hatchling, now because of her young age, she is often viewed as naive and trusting, to the extend of being easily fooled.
Making up what she lacks for in experience, Runa is also very determined. Because she was taught that being exalted is a great honor, she faces her future with bravery and a level-headed patience. Additionally, she was one of few exaltees from her clan that were selected to be an Exalted, a guide for outsiders and meant to lead them through the celebration of the Eve of the Exalted before joining Plaguemother.

Player Name: smeen
Character: Sertraline
Picutre:
7092663_350.png

Sertraline has been a doctor for the last two years of his life, running his clinic with his mate and adopted daughter. He decided to travel back to his birthland to honor the Plaguebringer and all the brave dragons that serve her. It has been a while since he has last seen the Wastelands and Sertraline is cautiously excited to see how it adapted and evolved. With his age and his work as a doctor, Sertraline became a broadly experienced dragon. He is wise and patient and always willing to listen to a dragon in need. As a doctor, he will try to help the less fortunate. However, Sertraline is weak and slow because his talents lie outside of the field of combat. He prefers to trust in his brain over his body. Sertraline also tends to get lost often, a sign of his poor sense of direction. He will carry multiple maps and compasses with him to find his way to the Wyrmwound.

Player Name: Saraceaser
Character: Tristan
Picture:
34919629_350.png

Tristan is both Brave and Strong due to his family line of warriors and hunters. Being a Night Hunter of Clan Paladin, he is very Perceptive after hunting and tracking any and all traces of the Shade that may still be present on Sornieth. Openly transgender, he has absolutely no problem stating he prefers male pronouns, though he doesn't lack any small amounts of gentlemanly nor pride.
But with his pride, Tristan is very Hot-Headed, especially if someone starts touching a few nerves about his gender and love of shoes. Nonetheless, he's very trusting which means he can be Easily Fooled as, unless he knows for a fact whomever is talking to him is lying, he will automatically trust the other unless they give him a reason not to.

Player Name: ChatZNoir
Character: Gabriel
Picture:
35910565_350.png

Gabriel doesn't understand how he ended up being the dragon to take a pilgrimage to plague for the Riot of Rot. He certainly never wanted to be back here, but his closest friends poked and prodded him to give his birth flight another chance. Begrudgingly, he heeded Jess' and Saffron's words and decided to take the trip, but not without enough salt to dry up a Blue Dragon Snail. Gabriel tends to be blunt and contemptuous when angered, with friends and others alike, but has a rather cool and analytical head in most circumstances, though he can come off as haughty to those who don't know him. Due to his lack of tact, Gabriel is generally found reading or fighting in the coliseum, both activities ones that involve minimal interaction of substance between him and other dragons. Though he doesn't give himself much thought in this regard, he is hailed as a genius among his clanmates. He doesn't know what to take of this, instead focusing on upping his skills and pursuing his interests. As a part of a coliseum team, he has gotten strong from battling, as well as gained intimate knowledge of the plants and animals. However, as a large dragon he is rather slow, though he circumvents this by using his whole body as a weapon; any dragon who tries to use their speed to their advantage and avoid his claws will be in for a shock when they realize he can utilize his whole body as a weapon, those wicked spines all over him creating new levels of 'ouch' for opponents. His constant travels as part of a coliseum team haven't patched up his botched sense of direction, though, so he still suffers the indignity of being constantly lost, and as a dragon who generally knows what others do not, it is a pain to not know here he is. He tends to suffer through disorientation silently until either someone decides to take pity on this directionally-challenged dragon or he finds a map. Maps are a godsend in Gabriel's life, and in an act of self-awareness he tends to bring one or a couple with him wherever he goes.
To summarize: Gabriel is smart, strong, resourceful with his knowledge, and has a sizable knowledge of plants and animals. On the downside, he's slow, tactless, and has a penchant for getting lost, as well as being an overall reserved dragon. Reserved is almost synonymous with shy, but Gabriel's lack of interest when it comes to interacting with other dragons has less to do with shyness and more to do with his aloof nature.

User Name: Maiiau
Character: Mahere (mu he re)
Picture:
24497908_350.png

Bio: An adventurer and mapmaker. She often works with two other dragons, but sometimes he strikes out on her own, like now, where she's decided to work on her maps of the Scarred Wasteland, as well as learn more about the dragons there. This is less of a pilgrimage for Mahere and more of a scientific expedition, part mapping and part anthropology (dracopology?), but as long as she's respectful, she figures it'll probably be fine. She's brought enough food to hopefully last, as well as her familiar, a Duskthicket Bonepicker, with her, who will probably enjoy the trip given the likelihood of finding bones lying around.
Strengths: Brave, Smart, Fast, Natural Compass
Weaknesses: Weak, Shy, Tactless (not in a mean way, but in a doesn't always think before she speaks way), Nature Dragon (not on the list, but I mean, plague...)

Player Name: dividedAnimus
Character: Volt

7723061_350.png

Volt and her brother have been with the clan since they were hatchlings. The two of them have been through awful circumstances but have managed to come out the other side. She heard about the journey many dragons were taking to the Wyrmwound and decided to go herself. She's hoping to find a cure for the infection she and Alcor suffer. She snuck off from the clan without telling Alcor, knwing the trip was too dangerous for him and that he would never let her go alone.
Volt is very strong when it comes to fighting. She can even best most other dragons in general feats of physical strength. Her robotic implants make her claws deadlier and support her spine. They are not a point of pride for her though. They were installed as an experiment and do not always function properly. She is also fairly brave, willing to stand up to anyone or anything threatening her. Though, what she interprets as a threat can often get her in trouble. Volt is very hot-headed. She's a very angry dragon and will pick fights or sometimes do stupid things to release her feelings. She does have some sense of self-preservation, thankfully, but without Alcor to be her voice of reason things may get a little dicey. She still has her heat vision, but unfortunately the implants and subsequent infection have rendered her nose blind. Because she still has both sets of eyes her eyesight is pretty excellent. Despite any odds stacking against her, Volt is determined to find what she's looking for.
Volt's implants are poorly installed and maintained, so they tend to seize up a lot.

Player Name: Sefaro
Character: Cheruvio
Picture:
34425847_350.png

Bio:Cheruvio has been around since Clan Edelweiss's humble beginnings- ragtag wanderers in varying hues, him being one of them. While the Clan was setting up he was the first to venture into the Coliseum, battling the creatures residing there day after day until he emerged from the shaded depths a warrior. Covered in faded scars and wearing spoils of war he was welcomed back with open arms into the now larger Clan, pledging to protect the dragons who had taken him in when he was young and naive. When he returned to the Coliseum he was not alone. Dinraal and Rensa fought alongside him, growing stronger with every battle. Soon the Clan would not rely on him as their only protector.
When word reached the secluded Clan about a pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound Cheruvio volunteered to go in their stead, partially to revisit his birth flight and partially out of the wanderlust that had drawn Clan Edelweiss together. Leaving the Clan's protection in the hands of Dinraal he set off, wings beating tirelessly to carry him away.
Cheruvio is a strong and experienced warrior, battle-hardened from countless months spent in the Coliseum and fighting off dragons with bad intentions. Because of his wandering nature and long trips away from his Clan Cheruvio has fine-tuned his natural compass to an almost unfailing instrument. Cheruvio is also rather perceptive, an acquired trait of living among a Clan that leans towards extreme wariness of outsiders.
No matter how strong or experienced he is Cheruvio can be very, very reckless. Rile him up enough and the normally meticulous dragon flies into a rage, charging into dangerous situations that have the potential to drag him in over his head. Because of the Clan he lives with Cheruvio is also quite shy, preferring to avoid contact with any and all unfamiliar dragons if possible. The reserved nature of travelers imprinted onto him, and although he doesn't particularly like how reserved he is there isn't much he can do about it. When talking he's tactless; he often accidentally insults others, and his attempts to fix it might be in vain. All in all he tries to be a decent dragon, even if he fails spectacularly. If you're in danger he will likely help you, but he does not like being approached and may decide to dart away.

Player name: KairinRose
Character: Leyna
Picture:
15296027_350.png

Bio: Leyna was born in the Scarred Wasteland, but her father had only been visiting at the time, and took her back to the Viridian Labyrinth to raise her. A part of a nomadic clan, they had temporarily made camp in the forest. Though Leyna has spent her whole life traveling with the clan, this year's Riot of Rot is their first time stepping foot in the Scarred Wasteland. Having worshipped the Plaguebringer privately her whole life, Leyna is eager to learn as much as possible about her heritage.
Leyna is an independent dragon with an optimistic nature. Being a Spiral, she has a tendency to be very fast. She is extremely brave and resourceful, never one to shy away from a challenge. Having spent a life on the move, she has acquired a natural compass.
However, she has no fighting skills to speak of, and her great interest and curiosity about the pilgrimage, the Wasteland, and her deity make her quite easily distracted. She is quite inexperienced at traveling in the Scarred Wasteland, and she is more than a bit socially awkward. often either talking too fast to be understood or not knowing what to say at al;.

Player Name: unicornponies
Character: SeiHei
Picture: 34938169_350.png
He's lived in the same clan all his life, but has wanted to go out and explore. The reason he came to the Wyrmwound is because he wanted to discover the plants there. He is an Alchemist, so he works with potions alot. He is a very resourceful dragon, but he's very forgetful with some things. The other reson he wanted to go was because he missed his old clanmate, and wanted to celebrate her leaving.

Player Name: MarinaQuakenbush
Character: Matteo
Picture:
16266472_350.png

Bio: Matteo's backstory is that he was abandoned as a hatchling until he was taken up into his new clan during its formation. He learned how to survive on his own and developed a fondness for the flora and fauna around Sornieth. He was always self-conscious about his tertiary contour until his new clan mates gathered enough gems to give him the Glimmer he'd always dreamed of. This helped boost his self-confidence, but he still sometimes gets a little insecure.
Matteo enjoys exploring and has a knowledge of plants and animals. He is patient, smart, and resourceful. He has a natural compass and a moral compass. His weaknesses are that he is forgetful, easily distracted, and has a poor sense of smell.

Player Name: BarbaraFett
Name: Fever
Picture:
17920333_350.png

Bio: Fever was a found egg, hatched during Clan Adeptica’s very first Riot of Rot. His adoptive mother, Sheena, was the daughter of the clan leaders of a Plague clan, and she taught him the ways and beliefs of her native Flight. He grew up to be the official Plague Flight Representative for his Arcane clan.
Later, on the day when the new colors came into the world, the clan hatched two more Mirror eggs they had found. These were both girls, Sahara and Ember. They were like younger siblings to Fever, learning from him and from the clan’s eldest Mirror, Jareth. The girls both grew up and went their own ways; Sahara moved into another clan, and Ember was on a journey to found a brand-new clan of her own when she fell in battle. Her traveling companions had a funeral for her and vowed to keep her dreams and goals alive. Word of her passing got back to Clan Adeptica, and all who had known her in her youth mourned her. Now, Fever is undertaking this pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound to honor Ember’s memory. He carries with him a memento of her - the canvas bag she made at the start of her journey - which he plans to throw into the Wyrmwound as a tribute.
As a Mirror, Fever has excellent eyesight and sense of smell; thanks to Jareth's mentorship, Fever is very fast, but also very stubborn. His other two biggest weaknesses are that he can be forgetful and easily distracted, largely because one of his best friends growing up was a Spiral, whose influence on him can be felt to this day.

Player Name: Stanari
Character: Silk
Picture:
33265835_350.png

Bio: Silk is a cutthroat, cunning young lady with a knack for finding trouble. She learned to fend for herself from an early age, making her resourceful and giving her a working knowledge of magic. Despite her street smarts, she is uneducated and rather socially inept - when it comes to persuading others, she usually settles for intimidation over ingratiation.

Player Name: felisArtist
Character: Dilanta
Picture:
26929789_350.png

Bio: Dilanta is the scavenger of her clan. Shes very stealthy, and able to get past just about anything. She was outcast from he original clan, making her very shy, as she doesnt want her past to repeat itself. She lacks self control, and usually goes head first into situations others might stand back and analyze. She has a very in depth knowledge of plants.

Player Name: Snivy88
Character: Nightshade
Picture:
18535338_350.png

Nightshade was in The Wyrmwound. Why? He didn't know either. Coming from a wind clan, dragons would regularly vacation, disappear suddenly for days to years on end and suddenly come back one day. He had visited many other locations before from all different flights, but he had not yet been visited the plague-ridden areas. Nevertheless, the Riot of Rot festival was coming up this month, and what better place to visit then the Wyrmwound itself?
He is resourceful and experienced, as he often travels away from home alone for long periods of time. His resourcefulness helps him survive in a variety of areas. His constant travels have also helped him gain a vast knowledge of plants, knowing what is suitable to eat, what can help with injuries, what can help with
He is also very doubtful and critical of others, and dislikes working with other dragons. Because of this, he would much rather go travel independently then ask for help. He also is very stubborn and won't change his mind unless he has to. He is also physically weak.

Player Name: ShadowPiper
Character: Sugar + Viven
Picture:
30009903_350.png

30012858_350.png

Sugar is an incredibly kind and patient dragon, but is weak both physically and magically, and her kindness is taken to the point of being a weakness. She is also an incredibly social dragon, always seen with her mate Viven. However, she has decided to take this journey alone.
Sugar decided to go alone to try and better herself, and see the precious lands of her adopted home after being brought up by the clans progens, who now serve Plaguemum. She doesn't know their names or remember what they looked like. She wants to be a brilliant dragon capable of uniting hundreds of dragons in a peaceful clan that will be strong enough to survive the ruthless tests of time.

Viven is very bold and isn't afraid to confront others despite his tiny size. He is immensely strong and protector of his clan. After finding Sugar had gone off on one of her adventures alone again, he had taken off after her to make sure his weak partner didn't get herself into any trouble.
Despite his strength and bravery, he is still incredibly small compared to pretty much everything and everyone else. He can also be incredibly stubborn, refusing to back down from a fight, even if he can't win. He also hates to admit when he's wrong.

Player Name: yyalls
Character: Anteros
Picture:
8591772_350.png

Bio: I’m one of the oldest dragons in my clan, and I’ve slowed down over the years. I’m slow to speak and a voice of reason. I am treated as an elder in my clan, revered and often consulted, but otherwise ignored. I prefer being a loner anyway. Once a warrior, I fought tirelessly to defend my clan. I may be slower now, and forgetful on account of the age, but I make up for it with wisdom and experience. Finally, I'm brave as they come but by golly I can't hear a darn thing anymore!

Player Name: Elsu
Character: Sigarni
Picture:
27292928_350.png

Sigarni spent many turns fighting Tengu to protect her home clan. As such, she is experienced, brave, and resourceful. She has also traveled much, as Wind dragons are wont to do, and so she has also learned to be stealthy and perceptive.
However, when she settled down and had clutches of her own, she became quite attached to her hatchlings. When two of them left her during the Third Battle of the Bay, she was devastated. Ever since, she has become more dedicated than ever to protecting her remaining children, both those of her own clutches, and her fosterlings, and she has also developed a nigh-obsessive interest in means to contact those who have passed beyond. It is this desire which brings her to the Wyrmwound, which otherwise she would avoid.
In addition, when in the heat of battle, she can become reckless and hot-headed. She also has past injuries; both the scar on her cheek long ago from a Tengu, and the mental scars from her more recent losses.

Player Name: Fabellaura (First time doing a role-playing event :))
Character: Lilac
Picture:
36162151_350.png

Bio:Lilac has a great deal of knowledge about magic and animals. She is resourceful but often too shy speak up, letting other more rowdy dragons find a solution. She has a poor sense of direction and is rather naive, letting other dragons trick her. She decided to come in hopes of reaching the lake to and honor her brother who went off to serve under the Arcanist

Player Name: Vexrana
Character Name: Lance
Picture:36269941_350.png?mtime=WdY3vgADJwI.png
Lance is an young adult dragon who is very practiced with the works of magic, especially fire magic.
He grew up as a child servant to a well practice but particularly cruel magic master. At the age of six, in a desperate act to gain some freedom and break away from his servitude, he secretly studied magic from the magic master's books and scrolls. Eventually his plight was discovered at the age of fifteen and, in an attempt to defend himself from the masters fury, Lance accidentally set off a fire spell causing the entire establishment to be engulfed in flame. While Lance escaped unharmed, the magic master was trapped and perished. Lance felt like this fire and magic had set him free.
Because of his limited childhood, Lance sees people as untrustworthy and corrupt, but once someone has proven to him that they are not, he will care dearly for them. Lance also perceives the cause of his unfortunate childhood to be due to his lack of power. He never wants to feel such helplessness again so he searches to increase his power (money, magic strength, charisma). Lance also does not take well to authority and will wish to rebel if he feels that he is being order around. He also dislikes things that are dirty or unclean.
His past has taught him to be patient, stealthy, and very knowledgeable with magic.
But his newfound freedom and power has left him somewhat reckless, naive, untrusting
Lance has joined the pilgrimage because he has heard rumors of ways to increase his riches or power. He also feels that, despite his personal distain for the gods, staying in their favor is important.

Player Name: Kurowe
Character name: Lockswell
Picture:
6577033_350.png

Bio: Lockswell is a dragon of ... refined tastes. He'd caught word of Eve of the Exalted on the wind, and took flight from The Crow's Nest Clan in order to see what kind of loot he could scrounge up. He happily takes what he can get in order to aid himself, and fancies himself a resourceful fella. He boasts excellent eyesight, natural charisma, and battle experience, but anyone from The Crow's Nest would tell you he is seriously marred by a past injury, one he doesn't seem eager to talk about. Lockswell also has a tendency to be reckless, tactless, and hot-headed, especially when there's something he regards as a prize involved. He doesn't necessarily boast any physical strengths.

Player Name: Disillusionist
Character: Kyuchan
Picture: [url=htt://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5474378]
5474378_350.png
[/url]
Bio: This is Kyuchan. He's my clan's majordomo, but hails from the Plague Flight. He's an Afflicted Coatl -- he has a wasting disease, hence his pale colors and odd genes. For a long time he's stayed away from the Plaguelands in the hope of mitigating his symptoms. It seems to have worked, and despite his age and infirmity, he's decided to return to his homeland to thank Plaguemom for granting him a shot at survival.
Strengths: patient, knowledge of magic, resourceful, excellent sense of smell, good judge of character, persuasive
Weaknesses weak, slow, naive, poor eyesight, past injury -- His disease has created lesions upon his scales that make it hard for him to move.
Other Notes: He's a bit old -- in human terms, he'd be in his late 50s or so. He's no melee fighter and relies on magic instead. His greatest skills and joys involve housekeeping and cooking. He likes fire -- it keeps him warm and leaches most aches from his body. He believes it helps mitigate his disease.

Player Name: felistopaz
Character: Araschnia
Picture:
11658293_350.png

Bio: A mapmaker and explorer, Araschnia travels all over Sornieth to find knew areas to chart and keep her existing work up-to-date. This time, her travels take her to the Wyrmwound, to see this legendary creation of the Plaguebringer for herself.
While a sense of direction almost like a natural compass seems to always lead her home in the end, her insatiable curiosity has also gotten her into trouble more often than not, as she recklessly chases some new discovery. While she can be quite resourceful when it comes to finding a way around an obstacle or problem, in a test of physical strength the tiny fae is almost bound to fail, and her fighting skills are mediocre at best. (weak). As a hobby, Araschnia collects butterflies, and she is quite knowledgeable in that area (knowledge of plants).

Player Name: BoggyMcBogface
Character: Skeletal
Picture:
19394699_350.png

Bio: Skeltal is the son of a terrible bonesetter. His father used to take him travelling around the land, promising clans he could help fix up their bones. This usually had disastrous results and made everyone unhappy, so they never stayed in one place for long. Fortunately, Skeltal himself is much better at this so he was able to support himself after his father's tragic death. He collects bones as trinkets. He's also very devoted to the Plaguebringer, to whom he attributes the cause of bone injuries as well as his ability to heal them.
Due to his travels, Skeltal has developed a natural compass. He's resourceful and perceptive, and the excellent health of his bones help him stay strong. Due to him being so perceptive and working so much with other dragons, he is persuasive. He's also very musical, as he's often supplemented his living by playing the trumpet for other dragons.
However, not all is that great for our poor spiral. He can be reckless at times (a trait inherited from his father), and his eyes are not the best so he has poor eyesight. He is also quite noseblind. When he was young and got hurt his father didn't do a very good job of healing him, so he still sometimes suffers the consequences of an old injury.

Player Name: Elysadie
Character: Sergey
Picture:
36210654_350.png

Bio: Sergey is young and impetuous so she often ends up in sticky situations. However, she is also perceptive, brave and resourceful and will find a way to resolve those situations. She is eager to learn but quick to act resulting in sometimes not getting all the information she needs. She is well meaning and ready to serve whether or not she is asked to. Some are scared by all of her ridges and her lumbering clumsiness but when they get to know her they find her to be friendly, compassionate and kind.

Player Name: Daenaryen
Character:Alivye
Picture:
4430626_350.png

Bio: Alivye is a hatchling caretaker for the cliffside clan of Lirishe, taking on the duty as a way of giving back as she herself had been a hatchling when she was found and adopted by its matriarch and wanted to make new hatchlings feel as loved as she had been. She has lived in the Sunbeam Ruins almost all her life and considers it her home, but fleeting memories of her first days in the Scarred Wasteland sometimes plague her dreams. Whatever had happened to her there has left her able to speak, but unable to be heard by anyone but herself. Able to see, but unable to see the sun, moon, and stars, knowing only a vast jet black sky at every hour of the day. She has learned to live with her situation, but she never stopped wondering why it had to be that way for her. She finally decided to try going back to her homeland for the first time in years, hoping it would help her find answers and if not, at least help her find peace.
Since no one in the clan could hear her or even know it was eternally night time for her, she has learned to be resourceful and patient in communicating and getting around her apparent day blindness (her night vision is comparatively excellent). Her silence has also allowed her to be more stealthy than others, as long as it's not spring time and she's shedding fur by the clawfuls. However, as a result of being relatively sheltered by the Light clan and remembering very little of her life before Light, she has become too naive and trusting of dragons, though not so much of beastclans and wild animals. She is shy and would be very unlikely to take the first step in getting to know someone else because she's afraid of being an imposition. Her persistent curiosity ends where her cowardice begins, born out of fear that no one will be able to save her if she strays too far. In an unfamiliar place or situation, she would rather hide and observe from the shadows most of the time. This lone pilgrimage into the heart of her homeland is actually the bravest act she has done in her life, as her curiosity about her origins has finally reached the tipping point. She hopes the journey will be worth it.
Other notes: She has a Radioactive Slime familiar that has grown small enough to be kept in a jar after living in a relatively healthy environment for so long. Alivye took it with her as a companion and because she didn't want to leave it unchecked back home, even though at this point it wasn't corrosive enough to actually harm dragons and was acting more like a living glorified loofah for her. She has noticed, however, that the deeper they go into Plague territory, the larger it seemed to be getting...

Player name: riseandshine
Character name: Amabile
Picture:
33215945_350.png

Bio: Amabile’s taking the trip out of curiosity about her land of birth, which she left at a young age, and as a favour for a friend who feels very strongly about honouring exalted dragons but is unable to make the journey himself. In social contexts she’s friendly and tactful when it’s convenient, smug and shamelessly self-centred in the company of friends, and ruthless when something important is on the line. She goes where opportunity takes her and interest awaits her, and is good at adapting to new situations and making the best of them. Having been born in the Wasteland, grown up in Everbloom, and moved to the Shifting Expanse, flight boundaries mean little to her, and she likes to poke fun at those who take them too seriously. When she sets a goal there’s little that will deter her from trying to reach it, but her method tends to lean more towards cunning than reckless. The runes on her body are a weak health blessing, but are unlikely to make much of a difference in the Wasteland.
She’s resourceful, perceptive, and persuasive, all qualities she can be overconfident about, and has a knowledge of plants gained from years spent in study. She is also physically slow and rather clumsy when moving quickly, and cowardly when she detects real threat.

Player Name: PuffyRuffy
Character: Pye
Picture: 35687326_350.png[/center]
Bio: Pye was hatched in the frozen tundras with only one other sibling, a sister that she doesn't remember. As a young dragon she often sneaked out of her mother's den to follow her father whenever he goes out to hunt, bringing food and, sometimes, treasure back. Pye looked up to him, and swore that she will grow up to be as strong as him one day. She often tried catching rabbits, and failed, to try and hone her skills to become a great huntress one day.
However, one day, as Pye was tracking down her father, a blizzard whipped up. Luckily for the Bogsneak, she found shelter under a tree root and huddled there for two nights and days as the storm went on. Just after the blizzard had passed, Pye was discovered by a small group of bandits. They took her in, seeing her potential to be a useful asset to their crimes, and so Pye grew up learning how to fight hard, but without the education she desperately needed.
Traits
  • Strong
  • Brave
  • Excellent sense of smell
  • Slow
  • Dim-witted
  • Easily fooled
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[B][Size=7]A Quick Guide To BBC Code[/B][/Size] To provide a [b]link[/b]: [CODE][url=www.YOUR-URL.com]LINK TEXT[/url][/code] For example, a link to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/][color=blue]Flight Rising[/color][/url] would look like this: [CODE][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/]Flight Rising[/url][/code] To embed an [b]image[/b]: [Code][img]www.IMAGE_URL.com[/img][/code] For example, a picture of one of my dragons: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121431/12143033_350.png[/img] would use this code: [code][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121431/12143033_350.png[/img][/code] To make an image a clickable link, use this: [code][url=www.YOUR_URL.com][IMG]www.IMAGE_URL.com[/img][/url][/code] [b]OR[/b] [quote name="Stanzascale" date=2017-10-01 13:00:18] @N0B0DY I took a look at your BBCode how-to and I thought I'd remark that if anyone wants to post an image of their dragon that acts as a link to their page, you can click the 'generate code' button on the dragon's page and copy the BBCode that is shown. Just as an alternative way to get the same result. (I remember Akiri was happy to hear it was getting used, once upon a beta. ^^ ) [/quote] So if I wanted that picture of my dragon to direct to Flight Rising: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121431/12143033_350.png[/img][/url] I would use: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121431/12143033_350.png[/img][/url][/code] For more in depth information on BBCode, I recommend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514][color=blue]this[/color][/url] topic!
A Quick Guide To BBC Code

To provide a link:
Code:
[url=www.YOUR-URL.com]LINK TEXT[/url]
For example, a link to Flight Rising would look like this:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/]Flight Rising[/url]

To embed an image:
Code:
[img]www.IMAGE_URL.com[/img]
For example, a picture of one of my dragons:
12143033_350.png
would use this code:
Code:
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121431/12143033_350.png[/img]

To make an image a clickable link, use this:
Code:
[url=www.YOUR_URL.com][IMG]www.IMAGE_URL.com[/img][/url]
OR
Stanzascale wrote on 2017-10-01:
@N0B0DY

I took a look at your BBCode how-to and I thought I'd remark that if anyone wants to post an image of their dragon that acts as a link to their page, you can click the 'generate code' button on the dragon's page and copy the BBCode that is shown.
Just as an alternative way to get the same result. (I remember Akiri was happy to hear it was getting used, once upon a beta. ^^ )
So if I wanted that picture of my dragon to direct to Flight Rising:
12143033_350.png
I would use:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121431/12143033_350.png[/img][/url]

For more in depth information on BBCode, I recommend this topic!
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[b][size=7]The Journey Begins...[/size][/b] [i]Follow the link embedded in the choice you select until you are caught up to the current day's prompt. This runs on the honor system; while you're welcome to peruse all the stories for your entertainment, please don't use the information to metagame! Remember that you'll be rewarded for playing in character. When you reach the current day's prompt, ping N0B0DY with your selection, in addition to your character submission.[/i] "Worship At The Wyrmwound!" a hand painted banner declares loudly. Below it are four small crowds, each centered around a different dragon. Each calls a bit of information about this strange custom: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257227/25722619_350.png[/img] "Worship at the Wyrmwound, ladies and gentlemen!" Calls a sleek, well dressed young spiral. "Let us bring you through the mysterious Scarred Wasteland all the way to the Wyrmwound itself! Feast your eyes on this wonder of tremendous proportions, the diseased lake made by the Plaguebringer herself! Rumors state that a fitting sacrifice to mum will be rewarded; would you dream of missing out on such an opportunity?" [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195752/19575106_350.png[/img] "Listen here," a gruff, well worn Guardian dictates with a gravelly but authoritative voice. "This is no stroll through the Windswept Plateau. More than one foolhardy traveler has gotten lost out here, and more still have been tainted by any of the many constantly mutating dangers about the Wastelands. I've lost some myself." He pauses, seeming lost for a moment, before continuing. "It's been a long time since I've had a casualty, and I'd like to keep it that way. Stay close, and do as I say. There isn't much forgiveness out here for the foolhardy." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294540/29453916_350.png[/img] The booming laughter of an enormous Bogsneak breaks your attention. "Well I don't run into too much trouble most of the time. Very little wants to pick on something [i]my[/i] size. Sure, there are dangers, but most things know to get out of my way. This little hike will be a nice change of pace, compared to sitting on poorly behaved dragonlings until they behave." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219556/21955505_350.png[/img] You only realize that there must be a fourth guide because there's a fourth huddle of pilgrims. You weave closer until you can see a tiny Fae with a soft, chiming voice that makes you feel oddly at home. "I may not be the biggest or fastest dragon here, but I have my own secret to survival. Remember that the Wasteland is full of mystery and life. It may be able to harm us, but largely that isn't it's purpose. It's just trying to adapt and live itself. We need to be intelligent and cautious to avoid illness. Awareness is one of your greatest allies in this quest, although it doesn't hurt to have someone with the healing gift as your guide...Not all contagions are best handled without a little help." He smiles shyly, before turning his attention to a bag of plants and crystals. Do you...: 1. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/12#post_29728675]Go back to the first dragon, curious to hear his bold tales and the possibility of riches?[/url] 2. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/12#post_29728681]Join the group around the second dragon, and try to pick up some skills to survive the journey?[/url] 3. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/12#post_29728688]Size up the third dragon. How could anything take down a guy this big?[/url] 4. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/12#post_29728694]Inquire about the last dragon's supplies. Maybe she has something useful.[/url] 5. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2282388/12#post_29728698]Look around a little on your own. Is it really a good idea to go further into this place? Checking out your surroundings before you get too far in is probably a good plan.[/url]
The Journey Begins...
Follow the link embedded in the choice you select until you are caught up to the current day's prompt. This runs on the honor system; while you're welcome to peruse all the stories for your entertainment, please don't use the information to metagame! Remember that you'll be rewarded for playing in character. When you reach the current day's prompt, ping N0B0DY with your selection, in addition to your character submission.

"Worship At The Wyrmwound!" a hand painted banner declares loudly. Below it are four small crowds, each centered around a different dragon. Each calls a bit of information about this strange custom:

25722619_350.png
"Worship at the Wyrmwound, ladies and gentlemen!" Calls a sleek, well dressed young spiral. "Let us bring you through the mysterious Scarred Wasteland all the way to the Wyrmwound itself! Feast your eyes on this wonder of tremendous proportions, the diseased lake made by the Plaguebringer herself! Rumors state that a fitting sacrifice to mum will be rewarded; would you dream of missing out on such an opportunity?"

19575106_350.png
"Listen here," a gruff, well worn Guardian dictates with a gravelly but authoritative voice. "This is no stroll through the Windswept Plateau. More than one foolhardy traveler has gotten lost out here, and more still have been tainted by any of the many constantly mutating dangers about the Wastelands. I've lost some myself." He pauses, seeming lost for a moment, before continuing. "It's been a long time since I've had a casualty, and I'd like to keep it that way. Stay close, and do as I say. There isn't much forgiveness out here for the foolhardy."

29453916_350.png
The booming laughter of an enormous Bogsneak breaks your attention. "Well I don't run into too much trouble most of the time. Very little wants to pick on something my size. Sure, there are dangers, but most things know to get out of my way. This little hike will be a nice change of pace, compared to sitting on poorly behaved dragonlings until they behave."

21955505_350.png
You only realize that there must be a fourth guide because there's a fourth huddle of pilgrims. You weave closer until you can see a tiny Fae with a soft, chiming voice that makes you feel oddly at home. "I may not be the biggest or fastest dragon here, but I have my own secret to survival. Remember that the Wasteland is full of mystery and life. It may be able to harm us, but largely that isn't it's purpose. It's just trying to adapt and live itself. We need to be intelligent and cautious to avoid illness. Awareness is one of your greatest allies in this quest, although it doesn't hurt to have someone with the healing gift as your guide...Not all contagions are best handled without a little help." He smiles shyly, before turning his attention to a bag of plants and crystals.

Do you...:
1. Go back to the first dragon, curious to hear his bold tales and the possibility of riches?
2. Join the group around the second dragon, and try to pick up some skills to survive the journey?
3. Size up the third dragon. How could anything take down a guy this big?
4. Inquire about the last dragon's supplies. Maybe she has something useful.
5. Look around a little on your own. Is it really a good idea to go further into this place? Checking out your surroundings before you get too far in is probably a good plan.
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
Pre-registration is now open. Ping me if you have questions. It's bedtime, so it may take a bit for me to get back if you ping me soonly.
Pre-registration is now open. Ping me if you have questions. It's bedtime, so it may take a bit for me to get back if you ping me soonly.
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
[center] [font=Century Gothic] @N0B0DY I would love to pre-register. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31813054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318131/31813054_350.png[/img] [/url] Ailgroz. - Ailgroz had spent his past life searching through the Wyrmwound and Forbidden Wasteland for the peace he had longed for. He is gathering at the Wyrmwound to gain access to things he has yet to plan for. He hopes of finding more skulls and items for his home, Yet his home is always with him. He is [b] Patient [/b] when it comes to sneaking in and out of locked buildings, To gain access to the things he scavenges. However, He is [b] Shy [/b]. It is very rare for him to speak and those who often see him, Begun to think that he is mute. He does not like being approached.

@N0B0DY

I would love to pre-register.

31813054_350.png

Ailgroz.

-

Ailgroz had spent his past life searching through the Wyrmwound and Forbidden Wasteland for the peace he had longed for. He is gathering at the Wyrmwound to gain access to things he has yet to plan for. He hopes of finding more skulls and items for his home, Yet his home is always with him.

He is Patient when it comes to sneaking in and out of locked buildings, To gain access to the things he scavenges.

However, He is Shy . It is very rare for him to speak and those who often see him, Begun to think that he is mute. He does not like being approached.
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses Fabulous! I'll add you to the directory momentarily!
@GardenOfRoses Fabulous! I'll add you to the directory momentarily!
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107