Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38
@loreka I think I'd rather have the fae I'm a sucker for pastels~ I'll work on getting you the lore soon :)
@loreka I think I'd rather have the fae I'm a sucker for pastels~ I'll work on getting you the lore soon :)
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
[quote name="@Loreka" date=2018-01-07 05:09:07] I'm thinking of changing Skifs poison to something else to give hatchlings a better chance of looking pretty. [/quote] May I present to you.... Skif with Tapir: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=125&auth=af7313ecfad8a86762c58aba63346469337594f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Skif with Jaguar: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=125&auth=328defa29ca9ca40a9cb37c58197d07146eb4a66&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm just sayin'...
@Loreka wrote on 2018-01-07:
I'm thinking of changing Skifs poison to something else to give hatchlings a better chance of looking pretty.

May I present to you.... Skif with Tapir:
dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=125&auth=af7313ecfad8a86762c58aba63346469337594f7&dummyext=prev.png
Skif with Jaguar:
dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=125&auth=328defa29ca9ca40a9cb37c58197d07146eb4a66&dummyext=prev.png

I'm just sayin'...
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer oooooh jaguar is so pretty c:
@Paladingineer oooooh jaguar is so pretty c:
@Loreka boop here goes my attempt at some lore.

Skif began to wonder to herself if her curse would ever be broken. Her heart feeling empty and defeated, she let out a long sigh. Several days went by completely uneventful and just as she was about to lose hope, she heard a nocturne nearby belt out with a huge laugh, talking with some of the other local dragons.
What an interesting laugh, she thought to herself. Just as she turned to walk off and continue on with her day, she heard a voice call out to her.
"Hey! Are you Skif??"
Startled, she turned back around and said, "Why......why yes! And you are? Wait...how did you know my name?"
"I'm Alexavier" he responded. "I've been looking for you! Word came to my clan of a beautiful fae who had been struck by a terrible curse and needed to meet her one true love! I'm a sucker for romance and I immediately felt as though it was my destiny to meet you! So...here I am!" He smiled widely. Skif's eyes widened in excitement, could this be it?! "I brought you some flowers m'lady!" And bowed slightly. In his mind, he was trying to be a suave gentleman but in reality he was kind of just a big goofball and wasn't fooling anyone.
Skif giggled to herself at how silly he came off and figured if it would end this curse, she might as well try.
"Thank you for coming!" She said. "I want nothing more than to be rid of this awful thing!" She braced herself and took a deep breath in and out and leaned in to her new suitor. A little nervous, Alexavier accidentally stepped on one of her toes.
"Ouch!" She jumped back.
"I'm so sorry! Oh man, sorry I'm such a clutz sometimes,"one more chance?" He looked up at her with hopeful eyes.
"One more chance," she agreed.
After a quick kiss they waited. And they waited. With each passing second Alexavier's face dropped more and more until it was clear he was not her destined love.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't help," he said defeatedly. "I only wish I could do more for you. I'll help spread the word of your plight and do all I can to help. It's the least I can do."
"I appreciate it," Skif said with a sigh. "It's not your fault though, don't be so sad. One day I'll find the one."
After a good nights rest Alexavier set off into the world to help his new friend. If he couldn't be the one, he was determined to find him.

@Loreka boop here goes my attempt at some lore.

Skif began to wonder to herself if her curse would ever be broken. Her heart feeling empty and defeated, she let out a long sigh. Several days went by completely uneventful and just as she was about to lose hope, she heard a nocturne nearby belt out with a huge laugh, talking with some of the other local dragons.
What an interesting laugh, she thought to herself. Just as she turned to walk off and continue on with her day, she heard a voice call out to her.
"Hey! Are you Skif??"
Startled, she turned back around and said, "Why......why yes! And you are? Wait...how did you know my name?"
"I'm Alexavier" he responded. "I've been looking for you! Word came to my clan of a beautiful fae who had been struck by a terrible curse and needed to meet her one true love! I'm a sucker for romance and I immediately felt as though it was my destiny to meet you! So...here I am!" He smiled widely. Skif's eyes widened in excitement, could this be it?! "I brought you some flowers m'lady!" And bowed slightly. In his mind, he was trying to be a suave gentleman but in reality he was kind of just a big goofball and wasn't fooling anyone.
Skif giggled to herself at how silly he came off and figured if it would end this curse, she might as well try.
"Thank you for coming!" She said. "I want nothing more than to be rid of this awful thing!" She braced herself and took a deep breath in and out and leaned in to her new suitor. A little nervous, Alexavier accidentally stepped on one of her toes.
"Ouch!" She jumped back.
"I'm so sorry! Oh man, sorry I'm such a clutz sometimes,"one more chance?" He looked up at her with hopeful eyes.
"One more chance," she agreed.
After a quick kiss they waited. And they waited. With each passing second Alexavier's face dropped more and more until it was clear he was not her destined love.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't help," he said defeatedly. "I only wish I could do more for you. I'll help spread the word of your plight and do all I can to help. It's the least I can do."
"I appreciate it," Skif said with a sigh. "It's not your fault though, don't be so sad. One day I'll find the one."
After a good nights rest Alexavier set off into the world to help his new friend. If he couldn't be the one, he was determined to find him.

@Paladingineer @Kimmeh79

Mmm jaguar is one of my favourite genes anyway and it looks lovely on Skif! I'll play around with her previous hatchlings to see if they look better with jaguar too.

I love your story Kimmeh! It's great! I'm feeling so sad for poor Skif and her mates the more stories I read now. Why did I do this to the poor girl.
@Paladingineer @Kimmeh79

Mmm jaguar is one of my favourite genes anyway and it looks lovely on Skif! I'll play around with her previous hatchlings to see if they look better with jaguar too.

I love your story Kimmeh! It's great! I'm feeling so sad for poor Skif and her mates the more stories I read now. Why did I do this to the poor girl.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka I absolutely don't mind Skif changing genes before she breeds with Oscar - and from the few scries I've seen, Jaguar looks to best in my opinion :)
@Loreka I absolutely don't mind Skif changing genes before she breeds with Oscar - and from the few scries I've seen, Jaguar looks to best in my opinion :)
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@loreka I'm glad you thought the lore was alright! I like never write any so im glad it turned out ok :) I look forward to seeing where Skifs story takes her!
@loreka I'm glad you thought the lore was alright! I like never write any so im glad it turned out ok :) I look forward to seeing where Skifs story takes her!
@Kleptokitty

Skif is RTB again! That time flew by. I'm just waiting for jaguar to scroll back into the MP to see if it's cheaper than the AH. Hopefully it will be back in this evening when I get home from work.

Do you have any preference who hosts her? I don't mind either way.
@Kleptokitty

Skif is RTB again! That time flew by. I'm just waiting for jaguar to scroll back into the MP to see if it's cheaper than the AH. Hopefully it will be back in this evening when I get home from work.

Do you have any preference who hosts her? I don't mind either way.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

Since we both are Nayure Flight - eye colour won’t change, but I can take Skif if you want. I don’t know if you need space, or not - but I have plenty of room for dragons. Other than that I don’t mind who takes Skif
@Loreka

Since we both are Nayure Flight - eye colour won’t change, but I can take Skif if you want. I don’t know if you need space, or not - but I have plenty of room for dragons. Other than that I don’t mind who takes Skif
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@Kleptokitty

Are you okay to take her then? I'm getting overwhelmed with breeding projects that are only half complete because I'm yet to find any of them a mate and until my dragons sell i'm getting short on space. I'm sure she'll like a trip out anyway :)
@Kleptokitty

Are you okay to take her then? I'm getting overwhelmed with breeding projects that are only half complete because I'm yet to find any of them a mate and until my dragons sell i'm getting short on space. I'm sure she'll like a trip out anyway :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38