Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@Loreka Yeah that's exactly my issue with Kara :p and okie doke. Either way just let me know~
@Loreka Yeah that's exactly my issue with Kara :p and okie doke. Either way just let me know~
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
@TheBluePhoenix

Hi! If you're still interested in this little project Skif is RTB again and I finally expanded my lair enough to hold any hatchlings! Let me know if you are and whether or not you'd like to hold the nest if so.

I actually sent this last week but I had misspelt your username so I'm so sorry! I'm so glad I went back to check!
@TheBluePhoenix

Hi! If you're still interested in this little project Skif is RTB again and I finally expanded my lair enough to hold any hatchlings! Let me know if you are and whether or not you'd like to hold the nest if so.

I actually sent this last week but I had misspelt your username so I'm so sorry! I'm so glad I went back to check!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Bump! Please only donate a dragon for pairing if you want to write your own lore! This can be a really short paragraph or a longer story, I don't mind!
Bump! Please only donate a dragon for pairing if you want to write your own lore! This can be a really short paragraph or a longer story, I don't mind!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
^^! Have a happy new year everyone!
^^! Have a happy new year everyone!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka May I be added to a/the pinglist for any new hatchlings and whenever Skif is ready to breed? Also, I woud love to be apart of this challenge so would it be possible to be added to the Queue for providing a possible mate? Another also, is it possible for Skif to breed with the same player's dragons? The male would be different but it would be the same player that you're coming to/getting requests to breed from.
@Loreka May I be added to a/the pinglist for any new hatchlings and whenever Skif is ready to breed? Also, I woud love to be apart of this challenge so would it be possible to be added to the Queue for providing a possible mate? Another also, is it possible for Skif to breed with the same player's dragons? The male would be different but it would be the same player that you're coming to/getting requests to breed from.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@Loreka I can write a little paragraph at least I'm sure if you still want one of my nocturne boys. I know my alexavier is rtb at least :)
@Loreka I can write a little paragraph at least I'm sure if you still want one of my nocturne boys. I know my alexavier is rtb at least :)
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
@Kimmeh79

Of course! Sorry for not pinging you before, I should have asked really if you were willing to write anything instead of presuming not, that's awful of me really. Sorry :(

She's ready to breed now so i'd love to still pair her if you like!

@Kleptokitty

Sure! I'll add you to both off the pinglists. You should be next in the queue now so i'll let you know when she's RTB again.

I don't know if there are any official rules in it being from a different player each time but I'd be absolutely fine in her breeding with different males from the same player - as many as you like really!
@Kimmeh79

Of course! Sorry for not pinging you before, I should have asked really if you were willing to write anything instead of presuming not, that's awful of me really. Sorry :(

She's ready to breed now so i'd love to still pair her if you like!

@Kleptokitty

Sure! I'll add you to both off the pinglists. You should be next in the queue now so i'll let you know when she's RTB again.

I don't know if there are any official rules in it being from a different player each time but I'd be absolutely fine in her breeding with different males from the same player - as many as you like really!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Thank you! I'm currently having a lair clearout so there isn't much of a choice of males to pick from - but I'm sure I can find a nice partner for her!

Also - for the lore paragraph, do I write it now before the breeding begins or after Skif bred?
@Loreka Thank you! I'm currently having a lair clearout so there isn't much of a choice of males to pick from - but I'm sure I can find a nice partner for her!

Also - for the lore paragraph, do I write it now before the breeding begins or after Skif bred?
@Kleptokitty

Whenever you like! There's no rush at all - you can take your time with it. I don't mind if it's weeks after they've bred even.

I first offered to write lore for people at first but I realised it was going to be too much effort and time-consuming so I completely understand if it takes awhile. I've been on this site for seven months now and I still haven't finished writing biographies for most of my dragons and I figure this is kind of like writing one of those so if it were left up to me, Skif would never have her curse broken.
@Kleptokitty

Whenever you like! There's no rush at all - you can take your time with it. I don't mind if it's weeks after they've bred even.

I first offered to write lore for people at first but I realised it was going to be too much effort and time-consuming so I completely understand if it takes awhile. I've been on this site for seven months now and I still haven't finished writing biographies for most of my dragons and I figure this is kind of like writing one of those so if it were left up to me, Skif would never have her curse broken.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Of course Skif shouldn't have the curse broken yet, so it'll be interesting to write a story with a sad ending! Or a happy one where both realise they're happier without eachother. I was wondering, if I could get a brief description of Skif's personality to help me write the story better? Preferably 3 sentences?
@Loreka Of course Skif shouldn't have the curse broken yet, so it'll be interesting to write a story with a sad ending! Or a happy one where both realise they're happier without eachother. I was wondering, if I could get a brief description of Skif's personality to help me write the story better? Preferably 3 sentences?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38