Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Paladingineer

Of course! Well i'm looking to get her a mate asap now as I need to know how many hatchlings she's going to have before I nest any of my other pairs so I know how much lair space I have.

If you want to donate Regulus now then you're quite welcome and I can note down to ping you again when she's at 95+? That will be quite awhile from now that both of us might have forgotten though.

Do you have any preference on who breeds them? I have free nests but if you'd to take her if you don't feel comfortable giving me your dragon then I don't mind sending her over.

@Paladingineer

Of course! Well i'm looking to get her a mate asap now as I need to know how many hatchlings she's going to have before I nest any of my other pairs so I know how much lair space I have.

If you want to donate Regulus now then you're quite welcome and I can note down to ping you again when she's at 95+? That will be quite awhile from now that both of us might have forgotten though.

Do you have any preference on who breeds them? I have free nests but if you'd to take her if you don't feel comfortable giving me your dragon then I don't mind sending her over.

mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
I'm following this thread now. :)

I'd be happy to let you breed them! Given their colors, they'll produce green-range babies who will probably look amazing with nature eyes.

I'll send him over in just a moment. If I'm gonna breed him, I should probably get around to buying him his Peregrine scroll, lol.

I'll get back to you with the lore once I write it up.
I'm following this thread now. :)

I'd be happy to let you breed them! Given their colors, they'll produce green-range babies who will probably look amazing with nature eyes.

I'll send him over in just a moment. If I'm gonna breed him, I should probably get around to buying him his Peregrine scroll, lol.

I'll get back to you with the lore once I write it up.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
They've had two eggs!
They've had two eggs!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Only two? Shame on you, Regulus.

Work's been crazy and I'm pretty tired when I get home, so I may not get back to you with lore until this weekend. I want to write it, but I'm just so drained. X_X
Only two? Shame on you, Regulus.

Work's been crazy and I'm pretty tired when I get home, so I may not get back to you with lore until this weekend. I want to write it, but I'm just so drained. X_X
I think one of my boys would love to help! Mary CaraCara when he grows up?
I think one of my boys would love to help! Mary CaraCara when he grows up?
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
@Paladingineer

That's fine it's been a month or so and I still haven't gotten around to writing Breeze's lore for the last person who donated, so no need to rush.

@TheBluePheonix

Sure! I have had you in the queue but I was giving the other people chance to respond first and they never did, so you're up next!
@Paladingineer

That's fine it's been a month or so and I still haven't gotten around to writing Breeze's lore for the last person who donated, so no need to rush.

@TheBluePheonix

Sure! I have had you in the queue but I was giving the other people chance to respond first and they never did, so you're up next!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
I can offer my male dragons to help with this challenge?
@Loreka
I can offer my male dragons to help with this challenge?
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze

Thank you! I'll add you onto the queue if you don't mind and let you know when she's RTB again?
@Sparkbreeze

Thank you! I'll add you onto the queue if you don't mind and let you know when she's RTB again?
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
I don't mind :)
@Loreka
I don't mind :)
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@loreka Feel free to tweak this lore. Also, check your mailbox. ----- "Excuse me... Are you Skif?" The Fae turned to the source of the voice, smooth and warm, like honey to her ears. Standing there was a handsome green and silver Skydancer, carrying himself with a bearing as regal as his elegant, shining armor. "Yes, I am. Are you here to break my curse?" she replied hopefully. He smiled and nodded. "I have heard of your plight and traveled far to meet you. Ah, but where are my manners. I am Prince Regulus." Skif's heart skipped a beat. A [I]real, live Prince![/I] This [I]had[/I] to work - it [I]always[/I] worked in the stories! A handsome prince came to break the fair maid's curse and they lived happily ever after! Carried away on her fairy tale dream, the Fae's claws were trembling with excitement as she relayed all the information she had - she needed a kiss from her true love to break the spell. He listened attentively and nodded as she finished. Skif bounded up to him and stood up on her hind legs so Regulus could more easily reach her, despite her knees shaking. Craning his neck elegantly down like a swan, the Skydancer Prince leaned in and gently kissed the cursed Fae. As they pulled back, everything was still and silent, as they held their breath - but after a moment passed without incident, the truth slowly dawned. Skif's heart sank like a stone - if a Prince couldn't break her curse, who could? Regulus looked briefly confused, even pitiful, like a hatchling that had just realized the Fang Fairy wasn't real. But he collected himself in an instant, and regained his properly princely bearing, if now tainted with sorrow. "I... I apologize, my lady. It would seem that I cannot lift this enchantment." Skif tried to keep the lump in her throat under control. "Th-That's alright. You tried... Thank you." Regulus paused, trying to find words, then produced something from the folds of his scarf. He held out a shining citrine necklace to the Fae, and said, "I brought this for you. Though I am not your true love, I would still be honored if you would accept it, as a token of goodwill. Perhaps it will bring you luck, and draw your true love to you sooner. I wish you the best, Skif - and farewell." [center][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][/center] The Fae accepted the gift and thanked Regulus once more, as he turned and swept back into the woods.
@loreka
Feel free to tweak this lore.

Also, check your mailbox.
"Excuse me... Are you Skif?"

The Fae turned to the source of the voice, smooth and warm, like honey to her ears. Standing there was a handsome green and silver Skydancer, carrying himself with a bearing as regal as his elegant, shining armor.

"Yes, I am. Are you here to break my curse?" she replied hopefully.

He smiled and nodded. "I have heard of your plight and traveled far to meet you. Ah, but where are my manners. I am Prince Regulus."

Skif's heart skipped a beat. A real, live Prince! This had to work - it always worked in the stories! A handsome prince came to break the fair maid's curse and they lived happily ever after!

Carried away on her fairy tale dream, the Fae's claws were trembling with excitement as she relayed all the information she had - she needed a kiss from her true love to break the spell. He listened attentively and nodded as she finished.

Skif bounded up to him and stood up on her hind legs so Regulus could more easily reach her, despite her knees shaking. Craning his neck elegantly down like a swan, the Skydancer Prince leaned in and gently kissed the cursed Fae.

As they pulled back, everything was still and silent, as they held their breath - but after a moment passed without incident, the truth slowly dawned. Skif's heart sank like a stone - if a Prince couldn't break her curse, who could?

Regulus looked briefly confused, even pitiful, like a hatchling that had just realized the Fang Fairy wasn't real. But he collected himself in an instant, and regained his properly princely bearing, if now tainted with sorrow.

"I... I apologize, my lady. It would seem that I cannot lift this enchantment."

Skif tried to keep the lump in her throat under control. "Th-That's alright. You tried... Thank you."

Regulus paused, trying to find words, then produced something from the folds of his scarf. He held out a shining citrine necklace to the Fae, and said, "I brought this for you. Though I am not your true love, I would still be honored if you would accept it, as a token of goodwill. Perhaps it will bring you luck, and draw your true love to you sooner. I wish you the best, Skif - and farewell."
Teardrop Citrine Necklace

The Fae accepted the gift and thanked Regulus once more, as he turned and swept back into the woods.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38