Added - thank you!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
May I suggest ivy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46507821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465079/46507821_350.png[/img] [/url]
May I suggest ivy?

46507821_350.png
tumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.png8gG2Rfq.gifp3Lr8aR.png
15ovz7K.png
As her mate?
As her mate?
tumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.png8gG2Rfq.gifp3Lr8aR.png
15ovz7K.png
@cristalclaw

That would be great! I'll add you to the pinglist and let you know when it's Ivy's turn :) He's very handsome.
@cristalclaw

That would be great! I'll add you to the pinglist and let you know when it's Ivy's turn :) He's very handsome.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Oi, can I be on pinglist for this? :D This lore is amazing, and it was a blast to read it! I'm not exactly sure about participating with my dragons, but I'd love to check out new story developments! ^...^
I'm also curious, how are you going to determine the true love in lore? :D The last mate, hatchlings with whom complete 100+ counter? Or will you just pick the last one in advance for lore purposes? XD
(And just in case if I'll decide to participate later, do you alllow two dragons from one user? XD)
Oi, can I be on pinglist for this? :D This lore is amazing, and it was a blast to read it! I'm not exactly sure about participating with my dragons, but I'd love to check out new story developments! ^...^
I'm also curious, how are you going to determine the true love in lore? :D The last mate, hatchlings with whom complete 100+ counter? Or will you just pick the last one in advance for lore purposes? XD
(And just in case if I'll decide to participate later, do you alllow two dragons from one user? XD)
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
@CactusElixir

Thank you! I'm so happy you like it, it means a lot! Genuinely brought a smile to my face.

The curse will end with the mate of whoever provides the 100 hatchling. I'm not sure if dragons can have more than 100? The idea is that the dragons don't know that though so whoever is the lucky dragon will be in for a surprise. When I get close to 100 I will probably be very strict in who I pick as I wan't it to be someone who genuinely wants to write for this and finish the lore with me.

If you do want to participate you can donate two dragons but in the interest of fairness I would probably say not in a row to give someone else a chance (unless no one else is interested at the time of course).
@CactusElixir

Thank you! I'm so happy you like it, it means a lot! Genuinely brought a smile to my face.

The curse will end with the mate of whoever provides the 100 hatchling. I'm not sure if dragons can have more than 100? The idea is that the dragons don't know that though so whoever is the lucky dragon will be in for a surprise. When I get close to 100 I will probably be very strict in who I pick as I wan't it to be someone who genuinely wants to write for this and finish the lore with me.

If you do want to participate you can donate two dragons but in the interest of fairness I would probably say not in a row to give someone else a chance (unless no one else is interested at the time of course).
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka do u send her/him to me or do i send u one (and do i get my derg back)(the rules are a hard to follow for me)
@Loreka do u send her/him to me or do i send u one (and do i get my derg back)(the rules are a hard to follow for me)
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@Loreka
If any of my males pick your fancy to breed with let me know!
@Loreka
If any of my males pick your fancy to breed with let me know!
@RileythePlagueDr @QUACK2

Hi, sorry this is currently closed at the moment as it wasn't quite working how I wanted. People were supposed to submit their own lore with their dragons and most people didn't.

I will consider opening again soon once I have some space to breed her but I will only be accepting mates with lore beforehand.
@RileythePlagueDr @QUACK2

Hi, sorry this is currently closed at the moment as it wasn't quite working how I wanted. People were supposed to submit their own lore with their dragons and most people didn't.

I will consider opening again soon once I have some space to breed her but I will only be accepting mates with lore beforehand.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[quote name="Loreka" date="2019-03-16 08:20:30" ] @RileythePlagueDr @/QUACK2 Hi, sorry this is currently closed at the moment as it wasn't quite working how I wanted. People were supposed to submit their own lore with their dragons and most people didn't. I will consider opening again soon once I have some space to breed her but I will only be accepting mates with lore beforehand. [/quote] that wasnt my question my question was for this challenge to work do i send u a dragon that i get back or do u send a dragon?
Loreka wrote on 2019-03-16 08:20:30:
@RileythePlagueDr @/QUACK2

that wasnt my question my question was for this challenge to work do i send u a dragon that i get back or do u send a dragon?
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38