Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
@Loreka Of course I don’t mind! I have two whole pages of nothing but empty dragon slots, I’m more than positive that I won’t be running low of space any time soon so you can send her over while you fix some of your problems on space and such. You can send Skif over :D
@Loreka Of course I don’t mind! I have two whole pages of nothing but empty dragon slots, I’m more than positive that I won’t be running low of space any time soon so you can send her over while you fix some of your problems on space and such. You can send Skif over :D
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@Loreka Ooh! This sounds like a really cool idea, if I wasn't in the middle of doing a challenge of my own I'd think about starting something similar too. Maybe eventually. For now, I'll volunteer a dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18313386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183134/18313386_350.png[/img] [/url] Boreas here would be willing to take his shot at it and I have some interesting lore in mind that kind of ties back to the lore for my own lair. It'd certainly be different from what's happened so far. Do you want me to write it now, or wait until it's actually his turn to breed?
@Loreka
Ooh! This sounds like a really cool idea, if I wasn't in the middle of doing a challenge of my own I'd think about starting something similar too. Maybe eventually. For now, I'll volunteer a dragon!

18313386_350.png

Boreas here would be willing to take his shot at it and I have some interesting lore in mind that kind of ties back to the lore for my own lair. It'd certainly be different from what's happened so far. Do you want me to write it now, or wait until it's actually his turn to breed?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8

Thank you for offering him! Skif is on her way to breed today so she'll be ready again in a couple of weeks. I'll ping you again when she's RTB.

It's completely up to you when you want to write the lore. Other people have sent it in before, other's later. You can also write it wherever you like so long as I can link it back to this forum. I'll be putting the latest lore up right now if you want to read it and haven't already. I'll probably add your lore to the front page when they get together if that's okay?
@SpiderQueen8

Thank you for offering him! Skif is on her way to breed today so she'll be ready again in a couple of weeks. I'll ping you again when she's RTB.

It's completely up to you when you want to write the lore. Other people have sent it in before, other's later. You can also write it wherever you like so long as I can link it back to this forum. I'll be putting the latest lore up right now if you want to read it and haven't already. I'll probably add your lore to the front page when they get together if that's okay?
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/10/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] Three lovely eggs!
@Loreka
3healthy_0dead.png

Three lovely eggs!
@Kleptokitty

Woo! Three plus is always a bonus :) I look forward to them hatching!
@Kleptokitty

Woo! Three plus is always a bonus :) I look forward to them hatching!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
Alrighty, lore time.

"Soon, it'll work soon. It has to." Skif muttered to herself, suddenly there was a noise behind her. She turned around to see an intimidating looking Guardian standing there. She let out an involuntary gasp of surprise.

The Guardian took a step back as well, "I'm sorry, did I startle you? I didn't mean to, you must be Skif."

Skif nodded, "And you must be here to break my curse."

The Guardian shifted awkwardly, "Well sort of."

"Sort of?" Skif tried to think of any other reason why a stranger might come visit her but couldn't think of one.

The Guardian cleared his throat, "My name is Boreas and I have been sent by her majesty, Queen Toxic. She has recently taken on the responsibility of uh," he paused stumbling slightly over his words, "Of bringing us into better days and um, well, when she heard of you, she thought this would be a lovely opportunity to further expand the lair and bring new blood to our clan." He trailed off as Skif stared, trying to make sense of the situation. It added a whole new layer of weird to her already strange problem.

"Sorry," Boreas said at last, "I'm not great with words and well, I'm usually good with missions but I guess I didn't expect you to be quite so."

"Plain?" Skif huffed turning away.

"I was going to say stunning," Boreas said quickly.

Skif perked up slightly, "Really?"

"Yeah, and I would be honoured to attempt to break your curse." He smiled, And hopefully not your heart he thought to himself. "Umm, sorry again, I'm not great at this am I? They really should have chosen someone else, this isn't quite my field of expertise."

Skif stifled a laugh, "I think you're quite charming."

Boreas chuckled sheepishly, "Thank you, you are very kind. Would you like to join me for dinner?"

"I'd love to."

The two of them headed out and spent the evening wandering around, laughing and joking. Acting like old friends in no time. The night soon drew to a close and the moment was here. "I guess we see if this worked now, don't we?" Boreas said somewhat bittersweetly.

"Yeah, I guess," Skif said, trying not to get her hopes up.

Slowly but without hesitation, the two of them leaned in and shared a kiss. There was a moment of silence as they both involuntarily held their breath, waiting for something to happen. "Do you feel any different?" Boreas asked carefully.

Skif sighed, "No," she said shaking her head. "Thank you for trying anyway."

Boreas nodded, "My pleasure, I must be leaving now, Queen Toxic will be awaiting my report. May we meet again someday. Good luck with your, uh curse." And with that, he was off.
@Loreka
Alrighty, lore time.

"Soon, it'll work soon. It has to." Skif muttered to herself, suddenly there was a noise behind her. She turned around to see an intimidating looking Guardian standing there. She let out an involuntary gasp of surprise.

The Guardian took a step back as well, "I'm sorry, did I startle you? I didn't mean to, you must be Skif."

Skif nodded, "And you must be here to break my curse."

The Guardian shifted awkwardly, "Well sort of."

"Sort of?" Skif tried to think of any other reason why a stranger might come visit her but couldn't think of one.

The Guardian cleared his throat, "My name is Boreas and I have been sent by her majesty, Queen Toxic. She has recently taken on the responsibility of uh," he paused stumbling slightly over his words, "Of bringing us into better days and um, well, when she heard of you, she thought this would be a lovely opportunity to further expand the lair and bring new blood to our clan." He trailed off as Skif stared, trying to make sense of the situation. It added a whole new layer of weird to her already strange problem.

"Sorry," Boreas said at last, "I'm not great with words and well, I'm usually good with missions but I guess I didn't expect you to be quite so."

"Plain?" Skif huffed turning away.

"I was going to say stunning," Boreas said quickly.

Skif perked up slightly, "Really?"

"Yeah, and I would be honoured to attempt to break your curse." He smiled, And hopefully not your heart he thought to himself. "Umm, sorry again, I'm not great at this am I? They really should have chosen someone else, this isn't quite my field of expertise."

Skif stifled a laugh, "I think you're quite charming."

Boreas chuckled sheepishly, "Thank you, you are very kind. Would you like to join me for dinner?"

"I'd love to."

The two of them headed out and spent the evening wandering around, laughing and joking. Acting like old friends in no time. The night soon drew to a close and the moment was here. "I guess we see if this worked now, don't we?" Boreas said somewhat bittersweetly.

"Yeah, I guess," Skif said, trying not to get her hopes up.

Slowly but without hesitation, the two of them leaned in and shared a kiss. There was a moment of silence as they both involuntarily held their breath, waiting for something to happen. "Do you feel any different?" Boreas asked carefully.

Skif sighed, "No," she said shaking her head. "Thank you for trying anyway."

Boreas nodded, "My pleasure, I must be leaving now, Queen Toxic will be awaiting my report. May we meet again someday. Good luck with your, uh curse." And with that, he was off.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8

I love your story! It's wonderful. Stories like this always make me want Skif to find her true love with them. Why am I being so cruel to her! I wish i'd picked a tough dragon now.

I'll add your lore to the front page once they begin their nest :)
@SpiderQueen8

I love your story! It's wonderful. Stories like this always make me want Skif to find her true love with them. Why am I being so cruel to her! I wish i'd picked a tough dragon now.

I'll add your lore to the front page once they begin their nest :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

I looked at Skif’s bio and saw information on how many mates and hatchlings Skifs had.

Just in case to avoid confusion, I thought it would be very necessary to tell you that I changed only a tiny bit of the bio. All I did was add ‘???, ???, ???’ Next to Oscar’s name because he will be having 3 hatchlings but the names are obviously unknown yet. I’ve also changed the hatchling count from 7 to 10 because of the 3 new additions coming soon.

I hope this isn’t a big problem! But if it is I will gladly change it back to how it was to avoid messing up any system that you have for Skif’s hatchling count.
@Loreka

I looked at Skif’s bio and saw information on how many mates and hatchlings Skifs had.

Just in case to avoid confusion, I thought it would be very necessary to tell you that I changed only a tiny bit of the bio. All I did was add ‘???, ???, ???’ Next to Oscar’s name because he will be having 3 hatchlings but the names are obviously unknown yet. I’ve also changed the hatchling count from 7 to 10 because of the 3 new additions coming soon.

I hope this isn’t a big problem! But if it is I will gladly change it back to how it was to avoid messing up any system that you have for Skif’s hatchling count.
@Kleptokitty

Oh no that's fine, I need a proper way to keep track really and keep meaning to do something about it.

I think I'll get a template for a bio and add something to that at some point. I am slowly going through all of my dragons anyway updating bios anyway, i'll just prioritise her and make it look pretty, especially as she'll be travelling around and is my most important lore dragon.
@Kleptokitty

Oh no that's fine, I need a proper way to keep track really and keep meaning to do something about it.

I think I'll get a template for a bio and add something to that at some point. I am slowly going through all of my dragons anyway updating bios anyway, i'll just prioritise her and make it look pretty, especially as she'll be travelling around and is my most important lore dragon.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Skif lay in her nest, her mind crowded with thoughts and doubts - what if none of them hatch? What if they don't survive? What if she disappoints Oscar with her children? Her eyes started to swell up with tears, she has had hatchlings before but this time she was so scared for her children's safety, it was surreal. Suddenly, one egg starts to move and muffled squealing could be heard from the inside - one's alive! And ready to hatch by the looks of it. Skif sits up straight and starts marching around the egg. She knows that she's not allowed to make any contact with the egg while hatching, but every time it's just as hard to resist. The egg suddenly stops moving and the petals of the egg gently uncurl to reveal a gorgeous little female Fae. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389940/38993937_350.png[/img] [b]|[/b][i]Swamp Jaguar Spearmint Butterfly Cream Underbelly[/i][b]|[/b][/center] Skif was over the moon, her kids had a chance of survival! She took her little Fae girl and patiently waited for the two final eggs to hatch. Not even a minute later, the second hatchling was unravelled. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389940/38993938_350.png[/img] [b]| [/b][i]Jade Jaguar Hunter Butterfly Cream Underbelly[/i][b] |[/b][/center] The two Fae hatchlings started to playfight, both squealed in excitement as they saw each other. Skif felt warm, not on the outside, but inside. She felt pride wash over her. These are her's and she loved them. She soon remembered there's one more left - and so she and her two hatchlings waited for the last arrival. Soon, the last egg uncurl to reveal the final Fae. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389940/38993939_350.png[/img] [b]| [/b][i]Peridot Jaguar Emerald Butterfly Cream Underbelly[/i][b] |[/b] [/center] The eggs have finally hatched! I gave some lore of the eggs hatching just for fun~ I will be keeping the last egg since that's the one I would like to keep. The second hatchling will be sent to a friend of mine since they want it and the first-born will be sent back to you along with Skif. I mean, if I can do everything I said in the above, that is... EDIT : forgot to centre the last picture of the hatchling so fixed that!
@Loreka

Skif lay in her nest, her mind crowded with thoughts and doubts - what if none of them hatch? What if they don't survive? What if she disappoints Oscar with her children? Her eyes started to swell up with tears, she has had hatchlings before but this time she was so scared for her children's safety, it was surreal.

Suddenly, one egg starts to move and muffled squealing could be heard from the inside - one's alive! And ready to hatch by the looks of it. Skif sits up straight and starts marching around the egg. She knows that she's not allowed to make any contact with the egg while hatching, but every time it's just as hard to resist.

The egg suddenly stops moving and the petals of the egg gently uncurl to reveal a gorgeous little female Fae.
38993937_350.png
|Swamp Jaguar Spearmint Butterfly Cream Underbelly|

Skif was over the moon, her kids had a chance of survival! She took her little Fae girl and patiently waited for the two final eggs to hatch. Not even a minute later, the second hatchling was unravelled.
38993938_350.png
| Jade Jaguar Hunter Butterfly Cream Underbelly |

The two Fae hatchlings started to playfight, both squealed in excitement as they saw each other. Skif felt warm, not on the outside, but inside. She felt pride wash over her. These are her's and she loved them. She soon remembered there's one more left - and so she and her two hatchlings waited for the last arrival.

Soon, the last egg uncurl to reveal the final Fae.
38993939_350.png
| Peridot Jaguar Emerald Butterfly Cream Underbelly |

The eggs have finally hatched! I gave some lore of the eggs hatching just for fun~ I will be keeping the last egg since that's the one I would like to keep. The second hatchling will be sent to a friend of mine since they want it and the first-born will be sent back to you along with Skif.

I mean, if I can do everything I said in the above, that is...

EDIT : forgot to centre the last picture of the hatchling so fixed that!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38