Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Han's Bestiary Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5
Oh, nyet.

Two new challengers, this time in Swipp's Swap Stand!

I can farm the Waterway just fine, it's just that... where in the name of [bleep] am I going to find those bugs? I'm pretty sure my Insect-Gathering is still too low to get 'em...
Oh, nyet.

Two new challengers, this time in Swipp's Swap Stand!

I can farm the Waterway just fine, it's just that... where in the name of [bleep] am I going to find those bugs? I'm pretty sure my Insect-Gathering is still too low to get 'em...
[center][size=1][size=1]@Windstrike @Pripyat @Firra @kyonshi[/size][/size] This is me, at almost 4am FR time, screaming at the Blooming Grove: [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/e9/5c/R6lNSmt8_o.png[/img] BG is [i]the place to be[/i] right now[/center]
@Windstrike @Pripyat @Firra @kyonshi

This is me, at almost 4am FR time, screaming at the Blooming Grove:

R6lNSmt8_o.png

BG is the place to be right now
[center][i]*runs around in circles*[/i][/center] [item=plague sprite] IS IN THE HOUSE Now I have [b]both[/b] my home flight and vacay flight Sprites owo
*runs around in circles*

Plague Sprite IS IN THE HOUSE

Now I have both my home flight and vacay flight Sprites owo
Oh, nyet.

New coli venue.

Which means:

Hello darkness my old friend
Oh, nyet.

New coli venue.

Which means:

Hello darkness my old friend
After I get this festival's Ambassador I'll only be 1 away from 700. AAAAAAAAA
After I get this festival's Ambassador I'll only be 1 away from 700. AAAAAAAAA

I--

Finally hit 40,000 Gems!

I'm not sure if I should keep going because false inflation has them up at what? 60kG? 70kG?

I don't hardcore FR as I used to these days... why did they have to go up in price so suddenly after being steady for 2+ years...

I--

Finally hit 40,000 Gems!

I'm not sure if I should keep going because false inflation has them up at what? 60kG? 70kG?

I don't hardcore FR as I used to these days... why did they have to go up in price so suddenly after being steady for 2+ years...
YOOO congrats!!! That's amazing!
YOOO congrats!!! That's amazing!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
[center][item=quetzeel] MWAHAHAHAHAHA I finally got you![/center]
Quetzeel

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I finally got you!
@Windstrike @Varipoika @Firra @kyonshi @AstralDragons It's been a while. But I've finally hit the point where I can no longer continue because false inflation is just driving it further and further out of my reach. I managed to get this smug thing for 7.5kG though: [item=arcane sprite] So that's almost 8kG gone from the 40kG I have with me. I'll hang up my hat and retire from chasing the Light Sprite, false inflation is just driving it higher and higher and out of my reach. It was fun while it lasted, I thought I could make it. But well that's how the world turns. Thanks for having faith in me all this time though.
@Windstrike @Varipoika @Firra @kyonshi @AstralDragons

It's been a while. But I've finally hit the point where I can no longer continue because false inflation is just driving it further and further out of my reach.

I managed to get this smug thing for 7.5kG though:

Arcane Sprite

So that's almost 8kG gone from the 40kG I have with me.

I'll hang up my hat and retire from chasing the Light Sprite, false inflation is just driving it higher and higher and out of my reach.

It was fun while it lasted, I thought I could make it. But well that's how the world turns. Thanks for having faith in me all this time though.
Oh man you got really close!
You did well :>
Oh man you got really close!
You did well :>
t07DZQ9.png
1 2 3 4 5