Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Han's Bestiary Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5
Oh, nyet.

Four more challengers, this time to Gathering! Well at least it's in Insect Catching (lv 14) and Gathering (lv 34).

But still... *does the vortex facepalm*
Oh, nyet.

Four more challengers, this time to Gathering! Well at least it's in Insect Catching (lv 14) and Gathering (lv 34).

But still... *does the vortex facepalm*
[center][size=1]Oh, [b]nyet.[/b][/size][/center] Two more owls added to the Gathering list... [i]will this madness ever end[/i]?! At least I got my Insect Catching up to level 20 from level 14. So all I need now are the tulips before having to deal with the owls themselves. [i]Joy.[/i] ----- In other news though: [item=earth sprite] is now here! 6 out of 11 acquired! /o/ [i]*does a mad dance*[/i]
Oh, nyet.

Two more owls added to the Gathering list... will this madness ever end?!

At least I got my Insect Catching up to level 20 from level 14. So all I need now are the tulips before having to deal with the owls themselves.

Joy.

In other news though:

Earth Sprite is now here! 6 out of 11 acquired! /o/

*does a mad dance*

I'm still screeching like I inhaled helium

That was one heckuva crazy fight you witnessed going down, and... I cannot properly words anymore for the... wow ;3;

I'm still screeching like I inhaled helium

That was one heckuva crazy fight you witnessed going down, and... I cannot properly words anymore for the... wow ;3;
Good morning!

That was seriously crazy. Those things are always so stressful, and as for the...
You really looked like you needed a pick me up. <3
Good morning!

That was seriously crazy. Those things are always so stressful, and as for the...
You really looked like you needed a pick me up. <3
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Hanelli looks like you need a few boss familiars and such. While currently I don't have any spare bosses (I'm working on my own bestiary if having over 500 didn't tip you off) my familiar shop does have a ping system for new stock. Would you like to be pinged if I ever get something you are looking for in?
@Hanelli looks like you need a few boss familiars and such. While currently I don't have any spare bosses (I'm working on my own bestiary if having over 500 didn't tip you off) my familiar shop does have a ping system for new stock. Would you like to be pinged if I ever get something you are looking for in?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky
Yes please! /o/

At the moment it's Waterway II I'm mostly... dealing with. x'D If you have any holes in your own Bestiary, lemme know so we can work out a trade!

I swear, being a completionist can be a pain in the [bleep] sometimes
@Archenitesky
Yes please! /o/

At the moment it's Waterway II I'm mostly... dealing with. x'D If you have any holes in your own Bestiary, lemme know so we can work out a trade!

I swear, being a completionist can be a pain in the [bleep] sometimes
@Hanelli okay I'll put you down for waterway and uh...bosses? They don't drop often but they will every once in a while.

As to my familiar hunting targets wishlist it's in my shop, I have been slowly getting waterway, might be a little longer before I get spares of those in my shop.
@Hanelli okay I'll put you down for waterway and uh...bosses? They don't drop often but they will every once in a while.

As to my familiar hunting targets wishlist it's in my shop, I have been slowly getting waterway, might be a little longer before I get spares of those in my shop.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Hanelli Random question, but have you gotten the owls yet? I have been digging every day since they were announced and nothing yet. Do you know the drop rates for them?
@Hanelli Random question, but have you gotten the owls yet? I have been digging every day since they were announced and nothing yet. Do you know the drop rates for them?
t07DZQ9.png
@dudethor
The drop rates are absolutely and totally random.. it took me a while before I started getting the bugs and the tulips ;;

@Archenitesky
Please do! /o/
@dudethor
The drop rates are absolutely and totally random.. it took me a while before I started getting the bugs and the tulips ;;

@Archenitesky
Please do! /o/
@Hanelli already done :3
@Hanelli already done :3
1 2 3 4 5