Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BBash] Brewing Race
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2270937#post_2270937][color=006400][b]Introduction & Rules[/b][/color][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2270937#post_29234972]Prizes[/url] Welcome to [size=5][color=006400][b]Baldwin’s Bash Brewing Race[/b][/color][/size][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/dakw7Id.png[/img] It’s on! Brew as much as possible, as fast as possible, to gain as much EXP for your cauldron as possible -- and win great prizes in the process! ----- [center][size=5][color=006400][b]How It Works[/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Open [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uUOLBbIpWNwaUaFZD8P9c7FZfjTIgsmQNXdbh7lBNLY/edit#gid=1439834083][color=006400][b]this spreadsheet[/b][/color][/url] and make a copy of it. [*]Make your copy of the spreadsheet [color=006400][b]viewable to everybody[/b][/color]. [*]Copy the [color=006400][b]link[/b][/color] to your copy of the spreadsheet. [*]Open [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19TfCSAP-UllJ79VACol_rcI9SbZ6VNoug_1mzH80Lh4/edit][color=006400][b]this spreadsheet[/b][/color][/url] and paste the link to your copy of the spreadsheet into it. [*]Start brewing like there’s no tomorrow! [/LIST]
Introduction & Rules | Prizes

Welcome to
Baldwin’s Bash Brewing Race

dakw7Id.png

It’s on! Brew as much as possible, as fast as possible, to gain as much EXP for your cauldron as possible -- and win great prizes in the process!

How It Works

1. Open this spreadsheet and make a copy of it.
  2. Make your copy of the spreadsheet viewable to everybody.
  3. Copy the link to your copy of the spreadsheet.
  4. Open this spreadsheet and paste the link to your copy of the spreadsheet into it.
  5. Start brewing like there’s no tomorrow!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2270937#post_2270937]Introduction & Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2270937#post_29234972][color=006400][b]Prizes[/b][/color][/url] [size=5][color=006400][b]Prizes[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][color=006400][b]Special Prizes[/b][/color][/size] [quote=Most Items Brewed] Awarded to the participant who brews the most items. [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [/quote] [quote = Most EXP Earned] Awarded to the participant who earns the most EXP. [item=tertiary gene: scales] [/quote] [size=3][color=006400][b]Raffle Prizes[/b][/color][/size] [quote=Born from the Brew] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [/quote] [quote=Cauldron Companions] [item=algae-bottom slarg][item=tar-trooper slarg] [item=anomalous nekomata][item=irregular nekomata] [item=protobeast][item=painted protobeast] [/quote] [quote=Brew Away] [item=glass beaker][item=reinforced glass beaker] [item=coarse alchemical reduction][item=irradiated alchemical reduction][item=fine alchemical reduction] [item=sizzling phosphorus][item=infused fragment][item=imbued sulfur] [/quote] [quote=Spent Too Long in This Cauldron] [item=glowing blue clawtips][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=glowing green clawtips] [item=glowing orange clawtips][item=glowing purple clawtips][item=glowing red clawtips] [/quote] [quote=Safety First] [item=alchemist eyewear][item=black protective eyewear][item=green protective eyewear] [item=orange protective eyewear][item=pink protective eyewear][item=white protective eyewear] [/quote] [quote=Tools of the Trade] [item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=primary alchemist tools][item=supercharged alchemist tools] [/quote]
Introduction & Rules | Prizes

Prizes

Special Prizes
Most Items Brewed wrote:
Awarded to the participant who brews the most items.
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Most EXP Earned wrote:
Awarded to the participant who earns the most EXP.
Tertiary Gene: Scales

Raffle Prizes
Born from the Brew wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Cauldron Companions wrote:
Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg
Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata
Protobeast Painted Protobeast
Brew Away wrote:
Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker
Coarse Alchemical Reduction Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Fine Alchemical Reduction
Sizzling Phosphorus Infused Fragment Imbued Sulfur
Spent Too Long in This Cauldron wrote:
Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips
Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips
Safety First wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear
Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear
Tools of the Trade wrote:
Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
now open!
now open!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger

Are volunteers on other parts of the Bash allowed to participate?
@MidNightTiger

Are volunteers on other parts of the Bash allowed to participate?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@MidNightTiger
I've entered ^.^
@MidNightTiger
I've entered ^.^
Steelhound.gif
@MidNightTiger
with transmutation it means mats right? like muck and ooze and etc?
@MidNightTiger
with transmutation it means mats right? like muck and ooze and etc?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@MidNightTiger I'd also like to know if I can participate, as a volunteer for other things. Though I admit I haven't been very active on here.
@MidNightTiger I'd also like to know if I can participate, as a volunteer for other things. Though I admit I haven't been very active on here.
@Lemonsinasoup @hemotypewriter ( @MidNightTiger )
Hiya!

I'm not entirely sure if I'm in any place to say this, but I'm a volunteer for a few other events in Baldwin's Bash, and though I don't think it'd be a great idea to participate in the events that I am volunteering for (issues regarding the raffles and such), I think it's totally fine to participate in events that I'm not helping to organize.

If this is in fact the case, I'm definitely hoping to dip my toes into everything haha
@Lemonsinasoup @hemotypewriter ( @MidNightTiger )
Hiya!

I'm not entirely sure if I'm in any place to say this, but I'm a volunteer for a few other events in Baldwin's Bash, and though I don't think it'd be a great idea to participate in the events that I am volunteering for (issues regarding the raffles and such), I think it's totally fine to participate in events that I'm not helping to organize.

If this is in fact the case, I'm definitely hoping to dip my toes into everything haha
@Lemonsinasoup @hemotypewriter @Fizzywits
Yeah so if you're a volunteer, you can participate in events that you are not volunteering for (please do!).

@Hinumi
Yup, transmutation = make Goo/Ooze/Muck/etc.
@Lemonsinasoup @hemotypewriter @Fizzywits
Yeah so if you're a volunteer, you can participate in events that you are not volunteering for (please do!).

@Hinumi
Yup, transmutation = make Goo/Ooze/Muck/etc.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
I think I messed my spreadsheet's algorithm up slightly; how should I fix it?
@MidNightTiger
I think I messed my spreadsheet's algorithm up slightly; how should I fix it?
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5