dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@toxipraline You bet! Thanks for the support and interest! :D
@toxipraline You bet! Thanks for the support and interest! :D
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. Last week I was a bit late, this week I'm a bit early. But with [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/status]this little update[/url], I don't expect to sell much food in the coming days. Before all dragons were fully fed, my food sales picked up a little more! I also took a bit of a drastic turn, that I hope I won't come to regret. I've decided to sell off some of my more precious belongings. I started with my Nocturne Eggs. I have 65 of them, and I hope that I will be able to gather a whole bunch more during the upcoming Night of the Nocturne. In total 107 auctions sold this week. 65 of those were the Nocturne Eggs, and selling them at 260 gems each (and they sold like hot cakes, wow!) I had quite a surge in profit this week*. [center][img]https://imgur.com/LcIW1Dn.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Thanks to exalting well over 100 pre-levelled dragons this week, I earned a good 1.5 million treasure too. However, I immediately turned around and bought a whole bunch of new fodder in preparation for LvE. Plus with the profit from reselling the gem items for treasure (15% of the revenue is profit there), I think I'm left with about 1 million treasure profit on top of the gems. Grinding in the coliseum didn't yield anything good. Just a bunch of food that had to be used to feed all the fodder in my lair. Sadly the Ghostlight Ruins is incredibly stingy with familiars, apparel, and other good loot. Apparently it drops Eliminate, but I have never seen it. Now let's see what has happened to my totals. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 26.3% (+ 2.1%) Hoard value: 7.9% (+/- 0.0% - not updated) Total: 34.2% (+ 2.1%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Coming week I'll be spending a lot of time in the coliseum too. I'll be trying my luck in the Boreal Wood for the Rockbreaker's Festival (and Woodland Turkey). Hopefully the Wood will be less stingy than the Ruins. Other than that, I don't think I have anything else I can pull out of my sleeve to sell. I do have a couple of more things of high value, but I'm not yet willing to let go of them yet. For example my elemental eggs, they are so much harder to come by than Nocturne Eggs, and I do plan on opening them at some point..! I'll continue to reduce apparel, familiars, materials and whatnot at Baldwin's. Thank you all for your continued support! *I may end up buying the Nocturne Eggs back if prices fall low enough. Last year they sold for as little as 75 gems each. If they do that again this year, I will probably buy them back. It'll eat away from the profit a bit, but I will still have made a profit of well over 12k gems if it happens! So not too much of a set-back. [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.

Last week I was a bit late, this week I'm a bit early. But with this little update, I don't expect to sell much food in the coming days.

Before all dragons were fully fed, my food sales picked up a little more! I also took a bit of a drastic turn, that I hope I won't come to regret. I've decided to sell off some of my more precious belongings. I started with my Nocturne Eggs. I have 65 of them, and I hope that I will be able to gather a whole bunch more during the upcoming Night of the Nocturne.

In total 107 auctions sold this week. 65 of those were the Nocturne Eggs, and selling them at 260 gems each (and they sold like hot cakes, wow!) I had quite a surge in profit this week*.

LcIW1Dn.png
earthmid.png

Thanks to exalting well over 100 pre-levelled dragons this week, I earned a good 1.5 million treasure too. However, I immediately turned around and bought a whole bunch of new fodder in preparation for LvE. Plus with the profit from reselling the gem items for treasure (15% of the revenue is profit there), I think I'm left with about 1 million treasure profit on top of the gems.

Grinding in the coliseum didn't yield anything good. Just a bunch of food that had to be used to feed all the fodder in my lair. Sadly the Ghostlight Ruins is incredibly stingy with familiars, apparel, and other good loot. Apparently it drops Eliminate, but I have never seen it.

Now let's see what has happened to my totals.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 26.3% (+ 2.1%)
Hoard value: 7.9% (+/- 0.0% - not updated)
Total: 34.2% (+ 2.1%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Coming week I'll be spending a lot of time in the coliseum too. I'll be trying my luck in the Boreal Wood for the Rockbreaker's Festival (and Woodland Turkey). Hopefully the Wood will be less stingy than the Ruins.

Other than that, I don't think I have anything else I can pull out of my sleeve to sell. I do have a couple of more things of high value, but I'm not yet willing to let go of them yet. For example my elemental eggs, they are so much harder to come by than Nocturne Eggs, and I do plan on opening them at some point..!

I'll continue to reduce apparel, familiars, materials and whatnot at Baldwin's.

Thank you all for your continued support!

*I may end up buying the Nocturne Eggs back if prices fall low enough. Last year they sold for as little as 75 gems each. If they do that again this year, I will probably buy them back. It'll eat away from the profit a bit, but I will still have made a profit of well over 12k gems if it happens! So not too much of a set-back.

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@toxipraline

earthbottom.png
You're trucking along nicely!

I've been turkey hunting in the Wood, and I've had some decent drops since yesterday. Hopefully RNG is kind to you too.
You're trucking along nicely!

I've been turkey hunting in the Wood, and I've had some decent drops since yesterday. Hopefully RNG is kind to you too.
Pulling up that money making magic from your sleeve, I see! Good luck and gosh that.is.a.heck.ton.of.money.

Are you selling people's souls or something
Pulling up that money making magic from your sleeve, I see! Good luck and gosh that.is.a.heck.ton.of.money.

Are you selling people's souls or something
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Wow! Nice!
Wow! Nice!
PQznZys.png
Add me to the pinglist please?
Add me to the pinglist please?
not super active :(

he/they/xey
May I please be added to the pinglist as well?
May I please be added to the pinglist as well?
Good luck on your quest! May I be added to the pinglist?
Good luck on your quest! May I be added to the pinglist?
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@Tiger33621 You might not know it yet, but I've sold the souls of everyone on the pinglist, including yours..!

@Cakeless Glad to hear the Boreal Wood is being good to you! I'm going there now! And if anything, at least I'll still be able to (slowly) level some fodder while i'm at it! I've bought way too many fodder dragons this week

@CelesteNova, @Wianes and @boi I got you guys added to the pinglist! Thank you for the interest and support <3
@Tiger33621 You might not know it yet, but I've sold the souls of everyone on the pinglist, including yours..!

@Cakeless Glad to hear the Boreal Wood is being good to you! I'm going there now! And if anything, at least I'll still be able to (slowly) level some fodder while i'm at it! I've bought way too many fodder dragons this week

@CelesteNova, @Wianes and @boi I got you guys added to the pinglist! Thank you for the interest and support <3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52