Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Gaia

Can you ping me when you open your sales thread for the holiday skins/accents? There's a few out there on my wish list still :-)
@Gaia

Can you ping me when you open your sales thread for the holiday skins/accents? There's a few out there on my wish list still :-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Iceex Thanks for the support! Adding you to the pinglist!
@JinxMoonstone: Because a lot of these skins are still quite worthless I ended up deciding against making a sales thread (or I was too lazy... ^^') But I have a couple of them listed in Alpha's bio They are in chronological order - starting with the oldest skins. I only got to page 8 (of the 16) which is Rockbreaker's '15. I'll let you know when I've finished listing everything.
@Iceex Thanks for the support! Adding you to the pinglist!
@JinxMoonstone: Because a lot of these skins are still quite worthless I ended up deciding against making a sales thread (or I was too lazy... ^^') But I have a couple of them listed in Alpha's bio They are in chronological order - starting with the oldest skins. I only got to page 8 (of the 16) which is Rockbreaker's '15. I'll let you know when I've finished listing everything.
holy crap two scrolls? good hecking lukck with that! im sure youll get it
also add me to the pinglist
holy crap two scrolls? good hecking lukck with that! im sure youll get it
also add me to the pinglist
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Gaia

Actually where you took the break is where I started getting festival items, so the listing you have done is what I'm interested in. :-)

The top 2 festival skins/accents I still want aren't on your list, but there's a few that interest me -
namely, all the 2014 Ice ones but maybe a couple others. However, I hadn't been monitoring prices on them to get a feel for what I'd want to pay and start to save for them. Keep me in mind if you do a push to sell them/decide on prices. I'll try to start getting a feel for prices and may eventually wander back.
@Gaia

Actually where you took the break is where I started getting festival items, so the listing you have done is what I'm interested in. :-)

The top 2 festival skins/accents I still want aren't on your list, but there's a few that interest me -
namely, all the 2014 Ice ones but maybe a couple others. However, I hadn't been monitoring prices on them to get a feel for what I'd want to pay and start to save for them. Keep me in mind if you do a push to sell them/decide on prices. I'll try to start getting a feel for prices and may eventually wander back.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. A week of slow, but steady sales and profits! I found some genes in my vault that I wasn't using, and decided to sell them for gems. I also found some cycled apparel (winter winds, spring breath, and just in time the autumn breeze!) that sold for some extra gems as well. Sadly I was a tad too late trying to sell my spare Seaspray apparel as it cycled in just a few hours after I put mine up for sale... Welp, better luck next year! [center][img]https://imgur.com/JVoKv1T.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=garamond][i]Summary of last week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]I've continued to swap my treasure for gems, and bought a good 50k gems so far (including previous weeks)! I must admit I had hoped the gem gene would've been released by now (with it being the last non-festival day of the month), as it would most likely cause the gem prices to rise. But it seems I'll have to wait with flipping all these gems until somewhere next week. I am curious to see how far gem prices will rise, as it will 100% influence the amount of profit I'll get from this endeavour! My fodder breeding pairs are almost complete. I bought the 14th pair this morning, and will only need one more pair tomorrow, before my Alpha's come of their cooldown again, and the real fun starts. I haven't had any time though to level their hatchlings up yet. I hope I'll get some time to do that during the festival. I will most likely be spending the majority of my time in the Crystal Pools farming Magical Shards and training at the same time. I also started a buying thread for Baldwin goop. I'm hoping to stock up on some good bulk numbers for future releases. I'm mostly saving yellow and red stuff now, in anticipation of Night of the Nocturne. (Should you be interested in selling, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2281516]I'm buying[/url] basically anything for 1kt/1g each) [b]Updated totals[/b] Current on-hand currency: ~21.9% (+0.7%) Current hoard value: ~7.8% (-0.1% : Not 100% accurate - I only update the stuff I've sold so far, but not the items I've gained from coliseum grinding and gathering. I will do a big update once a month) Total value amassed: ~29.7% (+0.6%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Next week I'm planning on reselling a bunch of my gems for treasure, once the gem to treasure ratio has gone up. In addition I'll try to level some fodder during the Starfall Celebration! It's sad that holiday items aren't any good investing anymore these days, but I still hope I may be able to sell some spares for the extra moolah. Other than that I don't have any special plans; just continuing to do what I've done so far. With this pace I'll get there in the first months of 2019.. And that's an encouraging thought ;__; Thanks again for all the support! It means a lot to me that you all believe in me! <3 @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. A week of slow, but steady sales and profits! I found some genes in my vault that I wasn't using, and decided to sell them for gems. I also found some cycled apparel (winter winds, spring breath, and just in time the autumn breeze!) that sold for some extra gems as well.
Sadly I was a tad too late trying to sell my spare Seaspray apparel as it cycled in just a few hours after I put mine up for sale... Welp, better luck next year!

JVoKv1T.png

Summary of last week
I've continued to swap my treasure for gems, and bought a good 50k gems so far (including previous weeks)!
I must admit I had hoped the gem gene would've been released by now (with it being the last non-festival day of the month), as it would most likely cause the gem prices to rise. But it seems I'll have to wait with flipping all these gems until somewhere next week.
I am curious to see how far gem prices will rise, as it will 100% influence the amount of profit I'll get from this endeavour!

My fodder breeding pairs are almost complete. I bought the 14th pair this morning, and will only need one more pair tomorrow, before my Alpha's come of their cooldown again, and the real fun starts.
I haven't had any time though to level their hatchlings up yet. I hope I'll get some time to do that during the festival. I will most likely be spending the majority of my time in the Crystal Pools farming Magical Shards and training at the same time.

I also started a buying thread for Baldwin goop. I'm hoping to stock up on some good bulk numbers for future releases. I'm mostly saving yellow and red stuff now, in anticipation of Night of the Nocturne.
(Should you be interested in selling, I'm buying basically anything for 1kt/1g each)

Updated totals
Current on-hand currency: ~21.9% (+0.7%)
Current hoard value: ~7.8% (-0.1% : Not 100% accurate - I only update the stuff I've sold so far, but not the items I've gained from coliseum grinding and gathering. I will do a big update once a month)
Total value amassed: ~29.7% (+0.6%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week
Next week I'm planning on reselling a bunch of my gems for treasure, once the gem to treasure ratio has gone up.

In addition I'll try to level some fodder during the Starfall Celebration! It's sad that holiday items aren't any good investing anymore these days, but I still hope I may be able to sell some spares for the extra moolah.

Other than that I don't have any special plans; just continuing to do what I've done so far. With this pace I'll get there in the first months of 2019.. And that's an encouraging thought ;__;

Thanks again for all the support! It means a lot to me that you all believe in me! <3

@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
earthbottom.png
Heck, thats a heck ton of money! I'm pretty sure you will get both scrolls, in about, half year? The progress you make is AMAZING!
Heck, thats a heck ton of money! I'm pretty sure you will get both scrolls, in about, half year? The progress you make is AMAZING!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621 The 50k gems sounds pretty impressive but it is all treasure I already had converted to gems, so no real progress or gains there. I've only made about 3.5% progress on the total amount of treasure/gems I have. :(
But if I manage to sell all these 50k gems again for treasure, when the gem to treasure ratio goes up, I will make some nice progress as I will be able to sell the gems for more treasure, than I spent on buying them.

For now, if I make roughly the same progress each week as I have in the past few weeks, it'll take me a little over 60 more weeks to achieve my goal. Although, that is assuming that my food and material stores, which constitutes the main source of my income right now, will last that long.... Why am I doing this again?!
@Tiger33621 The 50k gems sounds pretty impressive but it is all treasure I already had converted to gems, so no real progress or gains there. I've only made about 3.5% progress on the total amount of treasure/gems I have. :(
But if I manage to sell all these 50k gems again for treasure, when the gem to treasure ratio goes up, I will make some nice progress as I will be able to sell the gems for more treasure, than I spent on buying them.

For now, if I make roughly the same progress each week as I have in the past few weeks, it'll take me a little over 60 more weeks to achieve my goal. Although, that is assuming that my food and material stores, which constitutes the main source of my income right now, will last that long.... Why am I doing this again?!
@Gaia
9 gems for t?
@Gaia
9 gems for t?
LIsvgUw.png boopedoop.png
@Gaia
9 gems for t?
@Gaia
9 gems for t?
LIsvgUw.png boopedoop.png
@CoolGirlGNG sure! Could you set Up the CR? I'm about to board a plane, so I might take a few hours to get back to you
@CoolGirlGNG sure! Could you set Up the CR? I'm about to board a plane, so I might take a few hours to get back to you
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52