Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52
@sobbing Your new username is a perfect mood for this quest, LOL I'll update the pinglist in a jiffy!

And that's weird; I spent almost all my time in the Mire during FrigidFin. I love breaking up a run to lv25 in smaller pieces. So I use the 2-at-once Mire flyer built with one fodder and one Gen1. It only takes 20 lv10 fodders to train a dragon all the way to level 25, and for some reason it feels a lot faster and less wearisome to do it in that way. So I did that for 3 of the Gen1s and about 60 of the fodder dragons. The other 2 Gen1s I trained up as a new team with stones and everything and another fodder tagging along in the third spot, going through each venue as they levelled up. I actually didn't get many beavers until I got to the Mire.

RNG can be a funny thing, but I am happy you managed to get your hands on some copies in the end! :)
@sobbing Your new username is a perfect mood for this quest, LOL I'll update the pinglist in a jiffy!

And that's weird; I spent almost all my time in the Mire during FrigidFin. I love breaking up a run to lv25 in smaller pieces. So I use the 2-at-once Mire flyer built with one fodder and one Gen1. It only takes 20 lv10 fodders to train a dragon all the way to level 25, and for some reason it feels a lot faster and less wearisome to do it in that way. So I did that for 3 of the Gen1s and about 60 of the fodder dragons. The other 2 Gen1s I trained up as a new team with stones and everything and another fodder tagging along in the third spot, going through each venue as they levelled up. I actually didn't get many beavers until I got to the Mire.

RNG can be a funny thing, but I am happy you managed to get your hands on some copies in the end! :)
O m g those auctions *v* And I thought I was rich with just a thousand gems X'D
O m g those auctions *v* And I thought I was rich with just a thousand gems X'D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had some lovely holidays and a bountiful Night of the Nocturne. Let's jump right into the summary of the last two weeks [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/TtWsE5u.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Two words; Massive profits! I will not deny I had hoped for some more. Especially since about half of these proceeds are from Wildclaw scrolls, meaning a lot of it isn't actual profit. But nonetheless a successful two weeks. I've sold Red Goo, Gold Muck, Silver Muck, Copper Muck (although not all that much), White Slime, Grey Slime until it all ran out. Later in the week prices went up for the red yellow stuff, so that's when I started selling Yellow Goo, Ooze and Sludge and Red Ooze and Sludge, and I also sold some Green Ooze. Then I sold about 20+ WC scrolls, a Maned Cobra which has been on the AH for months, a level25 Gen1 and a few random bits of apparel. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]I spent way more time in the coliseum than I anticipated I would have the time for. Look at all that loot! I will try not to complain too loud, but there have been more than a few days where I would get maybe a crate or two for 14 hours worth of farming. Frustrating to say the least. But all in all, I'm happy with the results. [item=Vista: Training Fields II?][item=Vista: Bamboo Falls][item=Vista: Forgotten cave][item=Vista: Forgotten cave][item=Vista: Forgotten cave][item=Vista: Sandswept Delta][item=Midnight cape][item=veteran's leg scars][item=veteran's eye scars][item=Soft Pink Silk Veil][item=Cleaver][item=Blushing pink rose][item=Ambush][item=Ambush][item=Ambush][item=Eliminate][item=Eliminate][item=Primary gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Trick of the Light Crate][item=Steam Crate][item=Janus Trap Crate][item=Nightsky crate][item=Raptorik Crate][item=Ethereal Crate][item=Fungalhoof Crate][item=Tigerblood Foo Crate 2][item=Deepmine crate][item=Corpse Cleaner Crate][item=Raptorik Crate][item=Steam Crate][item=Granite Thresher Crate][item=Sharkhunter's Crate][item=Tengu Crate][item=Tigerblood Foo Crate][item=Janus Trap Crate][item=Wildwood Crate][item=Janus Crate][item=Bonepriest Crate][item=Hydra][item=Hawksbill Goliath] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]To be honest, I didn't do much else apart from coliseum farming. Ticket sales for the raffle picked up only slightly. Although I hope the effect will go on for a bit more. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] [size=4][font=garamond] On-hand currency: 68.5% (+ 12.9%) Hoard value: 11.3% (+ 0.6%)* Investments: 7.5.% (- 6.5%) Total: 87.3% (+ 7.0%) *The hoardsell value of my hoard went up with a whopping 4 million treasure! Mostly because of the familiars (obtained a little over 900 familiars) which have a relatively high hoardsell value. But even looking at only the food tab, I gained nearly 115k food points and nearly 1.2 million treasure. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]It is time to rebuild my Baldwin hoard. Apart from 5 copies I've kept for myself, just in case the staff decide to release something new, I'm flat out of Grey Slime and Red Goo. White Slime, Silver Muck, Gold Muck and Yellow Goo are also dangerously low. I will probably take a bit of a break from the coliseum. My poor eyes and wrists have deserved that. Besides I simply can't take another of those !@#$% enemies dodging my Eliminates. And I hope to keep the raffle bumped and advertised to hopefully draw in some more people looking to get rid of their leftover NotN Swipp items or excess eggs :) But I probably won't do much until the Crystalline Gala comes around or if there's a new announcement on the front page. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]How did your NotN go? Some of you will probably be wondering; yes, I did achieve my goal of getting 100 Nocturne Eggs from opening Strange Chests! At the start, I was quite demotivated and skeptic, thinking I wouldn't make it. But in the end I achieved the goal a few days early, leaving me time to farm a bit more relaxed (e.g. a lot less efficiently and more easily distracted) and still having about 165 Strange Chests left in my vault. It took me 1015 Strange Chests to get the 100 Eggs. Additionally I got 'only' 3 Breed Changes (considering I opened 600 chests last year and got 6 scrolls then makes me feel I was quite unlucky here), 50 smirches (because the 44 I had in my vault weren't enough), more vistas than I can even be bothered to count, 426 familiars and 286 apparel pieces. I'm not sure if I will be doing another one of these goals again next year.. On the one hand it really did keep my motivated to continue to farm as efficiently as possible without getting distracted, but it was also a bit more stressful than I would've liked. Perhaps next year I'll just set a goal of how many chests I'd want per day and leave it at that. So how about you guys? Did you achieve your goals? Get amazingly lucky? Or incredibly unlucky? Did any of you hatch any of the eggs you've gotten? I'd love to see what you all got! :) [font=garamond]That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Happy new year everyone!

I hope you all had some lovely holidays and a bountiful Night of the Nocturne.
Let's jump right into the summary of the last two weeks
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
TtWsE5u.png

Two words; Massive profits! I will not deny I had hoped for some more. Especially since about half of these proceeds are from Wildclaw scrolls, meaning a lot of it isn't actual profit. But nonetheless a successful two weeks.

I've sold Red Goo, Gold Muck, Silver Muck, Copper Muck (although not all that much), White Slime, Grey Slime until it all ran out. Later in the week prices went up for the red yellow stuff, so that's when I started selling Yellow Goo, Ooze and Sludge and Red Ooze and Sludge, and I also sold some Green Ooze.

Then I sold about 20+ WC scrolls, a Maned Cobra which has been on the AH for months, a level25 Gen1 and a few random bits of apparel.

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
I spent way more time in the coliseum than I anticipated I would have the time for. Look at all that loot!
I will try not to complain too loud, but there have been more than a few days where I would get maybe a crate or two for 14 hours worth of farming. Frustrating to say the least. But all in all, I'm happy with the results.

Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Sandswept Delta Midnight Cape Veteran's Leg Scars Soft Pink Silk Veil Cleaver Blushing Pink Rose Ambush Ambush Ambush Eliminate Eliminate Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Trick of the Light Crate Steam Crate Janus Trap Crate Nightsky Crate Raptorik Crate Ethereal Crate Fungalhoof Crate Tigerblood Foo Crate 2 Deepmine Crate Corpse Cleaner Crate Raptorik Crate Steam Crate Granite Thresher Crate Sharkhunter's Crate Tengu Crate Tigerblood Foo Crate Janus Trap Crate Wildwood Crate Janus Crate Bonepriest Crate Hydra Hawksbill Goliath

earthmid.png
Other activities

To be honest, I didn't do much else apart from coliseum farming. Ticket sales for the raffle picked up only slightly. Although I hope the effect will go on for a bit more.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 68.5% (+ 12.9%)
Hoard value: 11.3% (+ 0.6%)*
Investments: 7.5.% (- 6.5%)
Total: 87.3% (+ 7.0%)

*The hoardsell value of my hoard went up with a whopping 4 million treasure! Mostly because of the familiars (obtained a little over 900 familiars) which have a relatively high hoardsell value. But even looking at only the food tab, I gained nearly 115k food points and nearly 1.2 million treasure.

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

It is time to rebuild my Baldwin hoard. Apart from 5 copies I've kept for myself, just in case the staff decide to release something new, I'm flat out of Grey Slime and Red Goo. White Slime, Silver Muck, Gold Muck and Yellow Goo are also dangerously low.

I will probably take a bit of a break from the coliseum. My poor eyes and wrists have deserved that. Besides I simply can't take another of those !@#$% enemies dodging my Eliminates.

And I hope to keep the raffle bumped and advertised to hopefully draw in some more people looking to get rid of their leftover NotN Swipp items or excess eggs :) But I probably won't do much until the Crystalline Gala comes around or if there's a new announcement on the front page.

earthmid.png
Question of the month
How did your NotN go?

Some of you will probably be wondering; yes, I did achieve my goal of getting 100 Nocturne Eggs from opening Strange Chests! At the start, I was quite demotivated and skeptic, thinking I wouldn't make it. But in the end I achieved the goal a few days early, leaving me time to farm a bit more relaxed (e.g. a lot less efficiently and more easily distracted) and still having about 165 Strange Chests left in my vault.

It took me 1015 Strange Chests to get the 100 Eggs. Additionally I got 'only' 3 Breed Changes (considering I opened 600 chests last year and got 6 scrolls then makes me feel I was quite unlucky here), 50 smirches (because the 44 I had in my vault weren't enough), more vistas than I can even be bothered to count, 426 familiars and 286 apparel pieces.

I'm not sure if I will be doing another one of these goals again next year.. On the one hand it really did keep my motivated to continue to farm as efficiently as possible without getting distracted, but it was also a bit more stressful than I would've liked. Perhaps next year I'll just set a goal of how many chests I'd want per day and leave it at that.

So how about you guys? Did you achieve your goals? Get amazingly lucky? Or incredibly unlucky?
Did any of you hatch any of the eggs you've gotten? I'd love to see what you all got! :)

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
Holy cow that's a lot of mons. like a lot!. And congratulations on getting 100 eggs from chests, that's quite an achievement!

I didn't farm in the coli this year, and only opened chests from gathering. But i managed to get 4 eggs. 2 of them were XYX dragons (one has been raffled away, and one is currently being raffled away) as well as 1 multi-gaze dragon and 1 "normal" dragon, so I felt incredibly blessed this festival ^v^
Holy cow that's a lot of mons. like a lot!. And congratulations on getting 100 eggs from chests, that's quite an achievement!

I didn't farm in the coli this year, and only opened chests from gathering. But i managed to get 4 eggs. 2 of them were XYX dragons (one has been raffled away, and one is currently being raffled away) as well as 1 multi-gaze dragon and 1 "normal" dragon, so I felt incredibly blessed this festival ^v^
underskrift.png
I've kept this NotN very, very relaxed. After my hours of listing stuff on the ah and trying to get money for my Boolean I simply couldn't be bothered to do more than train some exalt fodder. Still got a lot of chests and made a good profit from selling them, snatched up 50 cheap eggs and omg I have so many of the new apparel pieces.

I'm kinda stuck in the same thinking as you, just the other way around. I keep wondering how much more money I could have made if I had been a bit more active. On the other hand, knowing myself, setting a goal like 100 eggs will result in unnecessary stress and overworking myself cause I will go all out when I set goals for myself.
And it put a huge damper on my motivation that stuff decided to move NotN by one week. So instead of having 2 weeks off work like I had anticipated, I spent half the time at work or dealing with family stuff.

Oh well. Time to gather money for WC scrolls and go for my complete Bestiary.
And I need to decide on a new goal cause this aimless floating around is kinda starting to get annoying.
I've kept this NotN very, very relaxed. After my hours of listing stuff on the ah and trying to get money for my Boolean I simply couldn't be bothered to do more than train some exalt fodder. Still got a lot of chests and made a good profit from selling them, snatched up 50 cheap eggs and omg I have so many of the new apparel pieces.

I'm kinda stuck in the same thinking as you, just the other way around. I keep wondering how much more money I could have made if I had been a bit more active. On the other hand, knowing myself, setting a goal like 100 eggs will result in unnecessary stress and overworking myself cause I will go all out when I set goals for myself.
And it put a huge damper on my motivation that stuff decided to move NotN by one week. So instead of having 2 weeks off work like I had anticipated, I spent half the time at work or dealing with family stuff.

Oh well. Time to gather money for WC scrolls and go for my complete Bestiary.
And I need to decide on a new goal cause this aimless floating around is kinda starting to get annoying.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Neptunite Oh my, that is very lucky indeed! Congrats! :D Did you get many chests while gathering? I felt gathering was not that lucky for me at all; getting on average only 1 chest a day, and some days even 0.

@Katargo Yes, the late start of NotN definitely put a damper on my motivation for the event as well. In the end I got a lucky break that my surgery (that I had scheduled conveniently thinking NotN would start a week earlier) was rescheduled to a week later on Thursday morning (27 December) and had sick leave for Thursday and Friday! And, even less fun, my grandma fell and broke her hip (she's alive and kicking though! Tough gal fell while putting on her sports clothes in a hurry to get to the gym, at 91 years old!!) which meant family Christmas plans were largely cancelled. But if not for that, I would've been in the same boat as you, and I expect to be in that same boat next year too. While I love FR, I don't really feel like taking days off just for NotN. I only have a few each year and I rather spend them on other things, such as travels or working around the house.

Profit and 50 eggs sounds like a good result though, all things considered. :) Are you gonna hatch the eggs or wait for the price to rise and resell?

I reckon it's hard to find a buyer for a Boolean, isn't it? Not many people have that kind of money on hand! I hope you won't have to wait too long though! And if you happen to find someone who wants to trade 2 Imp Scrolls for it, keep in mind that I'll be more than happy to buy those off of you! I am getting very close to my goal now ^^
@Neptunite Oh my, that is very lucky indeed! Congrats! :D Did you get many chests while gathering? I felt gathering was not that lucky for me at all; getting on average only 1 chest a day, and some days even 0.

@Katargo Yes, the late start of NotN definitely put a damper on my motivation for the event as well. In the end I got a lucky break that my surgery (that I had scheduled conveniently thinking NotN would start a week earlier) was rescheduled to a week later on Thursday morning (27 December) and had sick leave for Thursday and Friday! And, even less fun, my grandma fell and broke her hip (she's alive and kicking though! Tough gal fell while putting on her sports clothes in a hurry to get to the gym, at 91 years old!!) which meant family Christmas plans were largely cancelled. But if not for that, I would've been in the same boat as you, and I expect to be in that same boat next year too. While I love FR, I don't really feel like taking days off just for NotN. I only have a few each year and I rather spend them on other things, such as travels or working around the house.

Profit and 50 eggs sounds like a good result though, all things considered. :) Are you gonna hatch the eggs or wait for the price to rise and resell?

I reckon it's hard to find a buyer for a Boolean, isn't it? Not many people have that kind of money on hand! I hope you won't have to wait too long though! And if you happen to find someone who wants to trade 2 Imp Scrolls for it, keep in mind that I'll be more than happy to buy those off of you! I am getting very close to my goal now ^^
I hope your grandma is doing okay. I know how easily old people can hurt themselves if they fall.

Nah I am not gonna hatch eggs. I feel like I already lucked out on rng with winning the 3 digit imp last year during LvE and I am not really one for gen ones cause Imp scrolls are so hard to come by xD

I am not looking to sell the Boolean. I just got it 3 weeks ago and there's no way it'll leave my lair any time soon. There were people who wanted to do a 1:1 trade but neither me nor the Boolean seller felt like one imp scroll would be a fair trade.
Maybe I'll go for a gen one Imp after my bestiary is done. After all what would be more fitting than giving the most expensive familiar to a hecking expensive dragon xD
I hope your grandma is doing okay. I know how easily old people can hurt themselves if they fall.

Nah I am not gonna hatch eggs. I feel like I already lucked out on rng with winning the 3 digit imp last year during LvE and I am not really one for gen ones cause Imp scrolls are so hard to come by xD

I am not looking to sell the Boolean. I just got it 3 weeks ago and there's no way it'll leave my lair any time soon. There were people who wanted to do a 1:1 trade but neither me nor the Boolean seller felt like one imp scroll would be a fair trade.
Maybe I'll go for a gen one Imp after my bestiary is done. After all what would be more fitting than giving the most expensive familiar to a hecking expensive dragon xD
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo; Ahh I misunderstood; I guess I'm too tired! xD I was so confused thinking; already looking to exchange your Boolean for money when you only just got it? But yeah, I get it now ^^'

Congrats by the way, on getting it! :D It's encouraging to see they still change hands from time to time! And I agree 1:1 isn't a fair deal.

With the Boolean down, getting the rest of the bestiary entries will be a breeze though!
Oh and decking that expensive dragon out in KS apparel to make it even more extravagant, haha! That'd be one heck of a quest
@Katargo; Ahh I misunderstood; I guess I'm too tired! xD I was so confused thinking; already looking to exchange your Boolean for money when you only just got it? But yeah, I get it now ^^'

Congrats by the way, on getting it! :D It's encouraging to see they still change hands from time to time! And I agree 1:1 isn't a fair deal.

With the Boolean down, getting the rest of the bestiary entries will be a breeze though!
Oh and decking that expensive dragon out in KS apparel to make it even more extravagant, haha! That'd be one heck of a quest
Thanks. Never thought I would find a seller before I had the 800kg in pure. Guess I was just lucky cause I was already seeing myself bumping threads and trying to understand off-site trading xD And 800kg was a damn good price for the bug.
They were arguing that Imp Scrolls will one day be extinct but Booleans end up on dead or locked accounts too. 1:1 might be fair one day but were still some time away from that.

Well I don't have my stash of festive stuff anymore, or a whole lot of other stuff I could liquidate for that matter but now I can relax and let my fodder pages work their magic.
Of course. It'll get all the fancy gem mp stuff, gilded crown and one of those expensive UMs. And of course I will need to start a scatter quest and turn that thing into a XXX. And it would STILL be less expensive than the Boolean. It's a little ridiculous if you think about it but hey I've got nothing else to throw my money at xD
Thanks. Never thought I would find a seller before I had the 800kg in pure. Guess I was just lucky cause I was already seeing myself bumping threads and trying to understand off-site trading xD And 800kg was a damn good price for the bug.
They were arguing that Imp Scrolls will one day be extinct but Booleans end up on dead or locked accounts too. 1:1 might be fair one day but were still some time away from that.

Well I don't have my stash of festive stuff anymore, or a whole lot of other stuff I could liquidate for that matter but now I can relax and let my fodder pages work their magic.
Of course. It'll get all the fancy gem mp stuff, gilded crown and one of those expensive UMs. And of course I will need to start a scatter quest and turn that thing into a XXX. And it would STILL be less expensive than the Boolean. It's a little ridiculous if you think about it but hey I've got nothing else to throw my money at xD
AAA this is inspiring me to try and work towards getting a gen 1 imp too... AAA but I already have too many projects! Good luck to you! And may I please be added to the ping list? C:
AAA this is inspiring me to try and work towards getting a gen 1 imp too... AAA but I already have too many projects! Good luck to you! And may I please be added to the ping list? C:
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52