Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. While I made some good progress this week, everything felt a bit slow. The progress I made was mostly due to some big ticket items I sold (4 WC scrolls to be exact), so while I only sold 130 auctions this time around, I did gain 13k gems! [center][img]https://imgur.com/tVM155e.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=garamond][i]Summary of last week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Swapping my treasure for gems on my buying thread has been working good as well! So far I've already managed to buy 28k gems! My fodder breeding mill is coming together slowly, too! I just bought my 7th pair and hatched my 2nd nest. I always have some sort of naming theme for my fodder pairs too, mostly to keep easy track of which dragons are a pair together. This time, as a bit of a throwback to my highschool days, I chose the Greek alphabet! My Swipp swapping service has also had a few customers. As I said before, it isn't much but every little bit helps. :) Plus folks really seem to appreciate being able to swap Swipp items anytime, so I'm happy to provide that service with all my spare items. I've also started reducing my apparel! I have 100 pages of it, and I hardly use it! So far I've only managed to reduce about 3.5 page of it, so there is a lot of work still left to do. [b]Updated totals[/b] Current on-hand currency: ~21.2% (+2.4%) Current hoard value: ~7.9% (-/+0.0% : Not 100% accurate - I only update my entire hoard value once a month. So far I've only deducted the value of the all the food I sold and apparel I reduced, but not added the value of my coliseum grinding. Since gem-items have 0 hoardsell value their value isn't included in this total! It's all extra once I manage to sell it) Total value amassed: ~29.1% (+2.4%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Now that I am out of Wildclaw Scrolls (except for 1, which will be the main prize of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905#post_2143905]my raffle[/url]), I'm planning on doing a couple things the coming week. [b]Holiday skins[/b] I have a vault full of holiday skins and accents, some as old as 2013! I'm going to make a sales thread for them. I don't use skins/accents and I hope some of these items have accrued some value over time to help me on my way. [b]Other cycled gem items[/b] I was planning on doing this the past week already, but didn't get to it. So this week is attempt 2 at getting a sales thread together for cycled gem items, mostly apparel and apparel bundles. ..... there was something else I was planning on doing but I seem to have forgotten ^^' I will continue to brew down apparel and familiars too, I have tons of those! (So if you know someone with a free cauldron/reducing service, please let me know!) I will also start training the dragons I've breed, and continue to expand my dragon fodder mill. And that's it for now! Thanks again for all the support! @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. While I made some good progress this week, everything felt a bit slow.
The progress I made was mostly due to some big ticket items I sold (4 WC scrolls to be exact), so while I only sold 130 auctions this time around, I did gain 13k gems!

tVM155e.png

Summary of last week
Swapping my treasure for gems on my buying thread has been working good as well! So far I've already managed to buy 28k gems!

My fodder breeding mill is coming together slowly, too! I just bought my 7th pair and hatched my 2nd nest. I always have some sort of naming theme for my fodder pairs too, mostly to keep easy track of which dragons are a pair together. This time, as a bit of a throwback to my highschool days, I chose the Greek alphabet!

My Swipp swapping service has also had a few customers. As I said before, it isn't much but every little bit helps. :) Plus folks really seem to appreciate being able to swap Swipp items anytime, so I'm happy to provide that service with all my spare items.

I've also started reducing my apparel! I have 100 pages of it, and I hardly use it! So far I've only managed to reduce about 3.5 page of it, so there is a lot of work still left to do.

Updated totals
Current on-hand currency: ~21.2% (+2.4%)
Current hoard value: ~7.9% (-/+0.0% : Not 100% accurate - I only update my entire hoard value once a month. So far I've only deducted the value of the all the food I sold and apparel I reduced, but not added the value of my coliseum grinding. Since gem-items have 0 hoardsell value their value isn't included in this total! It's all extra once I manage to sell it)
Total value amassed: ~29.1% (+2.4%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week
Now that I am out of Wildclaw Scrolls (except for 1, which will be the main prize of my raffle), I'm planning on doing a couple things the coming week.

Holiday skins
I have a vault full of holiday skins and accents, some as old as 2013! I'm going to make a sales thread for them. I don't use skins/accents and I hope some of these items have accrued some value over time to help me on my way.

Other cycled gem items
I was planning on doing this the past week already, but didn't get to it. So this week is attempt 2 at getting a sales thread together for cycled gem items, mostly apparel and apparel bundles.

..... there was something else I was planning on doing but I seem to have forgotten ^^'

I will continue to brew down apparel and familiars too, I have tons of those! (So if you know someone with a free cauldron/reducing service, please let me know!)
I will also start training the dragons I've breed, and continue to expand my dragon fodder mill.

And that's it for now! Thanks again for all the support!

@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
earthbottom.png
Best of luck with your quest! I'm also questing for two imp scrolls myself. Subscribing to see your progress throughout this adventure.
Best of luck with your quest! I'm also questing for two imp scrolls myself. Subscribing to see your progress throughout this adventure.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose Thank you! I wish you all the luck for your quest as well! Are you or will you be keeping track of your progress in a thread like this as well? I'd love to see your progress too :)
@FrostDragonRose Thank you! I wish you all the luck for your quest as well! Are you or will you be keeping track of your progress in a thread like this as well? I'd love to see your progress too :)
@Gaia You're welcome. Thank you as well. Currently I'm not keeping track in a thread like this, but I may make one later today now that you mention it. Could be interesting to see my own progress. ^^

Edit: I went ahead and made one.
@Gaia You're welcome. Thank you as well. Currently I'm not keeping track in a thread like this, but I may make one later today now that you mention it. Could be interesting to see my own progress. ^^

Edit: I went ahead and made one.
ROyFQqy.png
Mehh.. I was too late trying to sell my seaspray garb bundles. I had 8 of 'em too! They cycled in last night.

Better luck next time! Hopefully this time I'll remember and try to sell them a bit sooner.
Mehh.. I was too late trying to sell my seaspray garb bundles. I had 8 of 'em too! They cycled in last night.

Better luck next time! Hopefully this time I'll remember and try to sell them a bit sooner.
@Gaia
May I be added to the pinglist please?
@Gaia
May I be added to the pinglist please?
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@Tufira Most certainly! Thank you for the interest :)
@Tufira Most certainly! Thank you for the interest :)
@Gaia

id like to be added to the pinglist please! thank you :)
@Gaia

id like to be added to the pinglist please! thank you :)
@Inkbrush Thanks for the interest! :) Adding you right away
@Inkbrush Thanks for the interest! :) Adding you right away
@Gaia

May I be added to the pinglist please? Also good luck on your quest! ^^
@Gaia

May I be added to the pinglist please? Also good luck on your quest! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52