Pinglist updated :) Thank you for your interest
Pinglist updated :) Thank you for your interest
I thought you are the developer lol:D
If you are you could geberate thousands of scrolls:O
Oh well, just a moderator,:3
I thought you are the developer lol:D
If you are you could geberate thousands of scrolls:O
Oh well, just a moderator,:3
@Gaia Might I be added to the pinglist as well? It's neat to watch folk reaching goals!
@Gaia Might I be added to the pinglist as well? It's neat to watch folk reaching goals!
@GrowLegends Even if I was a developer it would hardly be ethical to generate new scrolls for my own in-game purposes :)

@Featherycats adding you right away! ^^
@GrowLegends Even if I was a developer it would hardly be ethical to generate new scrolls for my own in-game purposes :)

@Featherycats adding you right away! ^^
@gaia
I thought developers can have anything, as long as they do not break the game(or releasing limited items like that imp scroll as they previously mentioned it was only released for kickstarter donors)
@gaia
I thought developers can have anything, as long as they do not break the game(or releasing limited items like that imp scroll as they previously mentioned it was only released for kickstarter donors)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hi folks! The end of October has come and gone and thus follows another update on this, seemingly never-ending, quest! I hope everyone is staying safe around the world, with storms, mudslides and all sorts of natural disasters happening! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/6ve2KT5.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]My Auction House sales this month were insane! I posted a mid-month update halfway through October, with well over 25k gems already in the ledger. Throughout the month that number continued to grow! At the start of the month I had dug through my vault and upended all cycled gem apparel bundles I had collecting dust. I had been waiting for the price of the bundles to go up a bit, which wasn't really happening, when I noticed the individual pieces already sold for a pretty penny. Opening up all the bundles and listing the individual pieces definitely paid off! I haven't sold everything yet, but I guess by now I'm mostly stuck with the less popular pieces. Let's hope they'll sell the coming months. Other than cycled gem apparel, I sold a whole bunch of Nocturne eggs, two Gen1s I had levelled to lv25, Wildclaw scrolls, food (mostly meat) and I tried my hand at a bit of sniping for the new genes. Ended up messing up a bit, listing some for the wrong price, but overall I luckily still made a teensy profit off of that adventure. All in all, a great month! If every month was like this I would've had the Imperial Scrolls by now already xD [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]This month the coliseum was a bit nicer to me. Most likely because I spent a fair amount of time in the Training Fields. Ironic how, despite the efforts of staff to scale the loot, the lower venues are still best for farming. Sadly no egg or Eliminate this time around.. [center][item=Primary gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Ambush][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Featherback boar][item=Featherback boar][item=Hawksbill goliath][item=Spellwall boran crate][item=Chimera crate][item=Warcat crate][item=Painted Crate][item=Augite Crate][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]I feel a bit like a broken record; but despite vigilant bumping efforts, the raffle doesn't seem to budge much. At this point I'm really hoping that Constellation comes out soon and will cause a bit of a boost in tickets. I don't want to end up having to end the raffle 'early' (without enough tickets sold) cause then I'd be taking a huge loss, but I also don't want to keep the participants waiting too long. :-( As always, I've played Glimmer & Gloom daily to get that 75,000 treasure lucky streak, I've been reducing non-stop at Baldwin, and I have bought a couple extra cheaply priced reductions here and there. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] [size=4][font=garamond] On-hand currency: 37.4% (+ 8.5%) (so close to 300kg) Hoard value: 10.4% (+ 0.2%) Investments: 24.0% (- 2.5%) Total: 71.8% (+ 6.2%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Next month will be much of the same. [LIST] [*][font=garamond][size=4]Daily Glimmer & Gloom [*][font=garamond][size=4]Always reducing at Baldwin's [*][font=garamond][size=4]Farming the coliseum whenever I can [*][font=garamond][size=4]Bumping the raffle in hopes of more entrants [/LIST] [font=garamond][size=4]A few days ago someone came to my old selling thread looking for a trade. I hadn't used the thread in months, but they visit me from time to time to trade their chests for specific items they're looking for. Soon after someone else visited, also looking to trade chests. Now I have been wondering whether it'd be worth it re-opening the thread. I will probably mostly be doing trades for chests, since I like chests so much and familiar bonding and digging simply isn't cutting it (I have completed my bestiary and only 15 unawakened familiars left!). But it'd be one heck of a thread to keep up with. I'll think on this some more. Maybe if I get bored, I will do some cleaning up of the thread and re-open it! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Favourite candy/snack? Yesterday was Halloween, and while it isn't really celebrated in the Netherlands, I do remember going Trick-Or-Treating when I was younger. Getting all sorts of candy that I either couldn't all eat, or eating too much that I got sick.. Or both! So, what is your favourite candy or snack? I am personally in love with chocolate-y snacks, such as Mars or Snickers bars. Although in the Netherlands we also celebrate Sinterklaas. (Also a lot of candy involved) And some typical Sinterklaas candy is pepernoten. Small brown spiced biscuits. They come in all sorts, but my favourite are those covered in chocolate. When it comes to savory snacks, I'm a sucker for potato chips. What about you guys? [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

The end of October has come and gone and thus follows another update on this, seemingly never-ending, quest!

I hope everyone is staying safe around the world, with storms, mudslides and all sorts of natural disasters happening!

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
6ve2KT5.png

My Auction House sales this month were insane! I posted a mid-month update halfway through October, with well over 25k gems already in the ledger. Throughout the month that number continued to grow!

At the start of the month I had dug through my vault and upended all cycled gem apparel bundles I had collecting dust. I had been waiting for the price of the bundles to go up a bit, which wasn't really happening, when I noticed the individual pieces already sold for a pretty penny. Opening up all the bundles and listing the individual pieces definitely paid off! I haven't sold everything yet, but I guess by now I'm mostly stuck with the less popular pieces. Let's hope they'll sell the coming months.

Other than cycled gem apparel, I sold a whole bunch of Nocturne eggs, two Gen1s I had levelled to lv25, Wildclaw scrolls, food (mostly meat) and I tried my hand at a bit of sniping for the new genes. Ended up messing up a bit, listing some for the wrong price, but overall I luckily still made a teensy profit off of that adventure.

All in all, a great month! If every month was like this I would've had the Imperial Scrolls by now already xD

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This month the coliseum was a bit nicer to me. Most likely because I spent a fair amount of time in the Training Fields. Ironic how, despite the efforts of staff to scale the loot, the lower venues are still best for farming. Sadly no egg or Eliminate this time around..

Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Morph Rally Rally Rally Rally Ambush Mossy Pohip Featherback Boar Featherback Boar Hawksbill Goliath Spellwall Boran Crate Chimera Crate Warcat Crate Painted Crate Augite Crate
earthmid.png
Other activities

I feel a bit like a broken record; but despite vigilant bumping efforts, the raffle doesn't seem to budge much. At this point I'm really hoping that Constellation comes out soon and will cause a bit of a boost in tickets. I don't want to end up having to end the raffle 'early' (without enough tickets sold) cause then I'd be taking a huge loss, but I also don't want to keep the participants waiting too long. :-(

As always, I've played Glimmer & Gloom daily to get that 75,000 treasure lucky streak, I've been reducing non-stop at Baldwin, and I have bought a couple extra cheaply priced reductions here and there.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 37.4% (+ 8.5%) (so close to 300kg)
Hoard value: 10.4% (+ 0.2%)
Investments: 24.0% (- 2.5%)
Total: 71.8% (+ 6.2%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month will be much of the same.
  • Daily Glimmer & Gloom
  • Always reducing at Baldwin's
  • Farming the coliseum whenever I can
  • Bumping the raffle in hopes of more entrants

A few days ago someone came to my old selling thread looking for a trade. I hadn't used the thread in months, but they visit me from time to time to trade their chests for specific items they're looking for. Soon after someone else visited, also looking to trade chests. Now I have been wondering whether it'd be worth it re-opening the thread. I will probably mostly be doing trades for chests, since I like chests so much and familiar bonding and digging simply isn't cutting it (I have completed my bestiary and only 15 unawakened familiars left!). But it'd be one heck of a thread to keep up with. I'll think on this some more. Maybe if I get bored, I will do some cleaning up of the thread and re-open it!

earthmid.png
Question of the month
Favourite candy/snack?
Yesterday was Halloween, and while it isn't really celebrated in the Netherlands, I do remember going Trick-Or-Treating when I was younger. Getting all sorts of candy that I either couldn't all eat, or eating too much that I got sick.. Or both!

So, what is your favourite candy or snack?
I am personally in love with chocolate-y snacks, such as Mars or Snickers bars. Although in the Netherlands we also celebrate Sinterklaas. (Also a lot of candy involved) And some typical Sinterklaas candy is pepernoten. Small brown spiced biscuits. They come in all sorts, but my favourite are those covered in chocolate.

When it comes to savory snacks, I'm a sucker for potato chips.

What about you guys?

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@Gaia

Congrats for the crazy profitable month! The amount of pythons and morphs you've got is crazy O__O

I actually had totally missed that you are (still?) running a raffle! I haven't been too active in FR eversince depression hit me during this summer, but I'm slowly getting better and started to hang out in FR again, so if there's still time I will totally gather up some money for the tickets! 83 I think my boyfriend will be interested to participate too ^^

For the question of the month: My favorite snacks are potato chips! I highly prefer salty snacks over sweet treats :'> But if I choose to treat myself with something sweet, it's usually something fruity or sour candy.~
@Gaia

Congrats for the crazy profitable month! The amount of pythons and morphs you've got is crazy O__O

I actually had totally missed that you are (still?) running a raffle! I haven't been too active in FR eversince depression hit me during this summer, but I'm slowly getting better and started to hang out in FR again, so if there's still time I will totally gather up some money for the tickets! 83 I think my boyfriend will be interested to participate too ^^

For the question of the month: My favorite snacks are potato chips! I highly prefer salty snacks over sweet treats :'> But if I choose to treat myself with something sweet, it's usually something fruity or sour candy.~
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
wow! that's so much, congrats. Your hard work is paying off!!
wow! that's so much, congrats. Your hard work is paying off!!
F87y56I.png
Whoa, that's a nice amount of gene drops, congrats! Hopefully more eggs or eliminates come your way for November :D Those seem to sell like hotcakes.
For question... Crunch Bar, but they don't ship them here anymore, unfortunately.
Whoa, that's a nice amount of gene drops, congrats! Hopefully more eggs or eliminates come your way for November :D Those seem to sell like hotcakes.
For question... Crunch Bar, but they don't ship them here anymore, unfortunately.
Amazing profits this month! :D I really hope your raffle works out :)

For the QotM:
I have a craaazy sweet tooth, pretty much everything goes. I really love chocolate and salty potato chips (at the same time or combined is A+ btw). I have been fighting to pace myself since I was little, but the it's difficult when it's in front of me. Luckily both me and my boyfriend is pretty good at not buying to much candy or having sweet stuff in the house for me to sniff out. So I don't eat an abnormal amount even tho it goes quick when I get my hands on it :')

Sugar is a weakness for me :'D We didn't even buy halloween candy because it was mid-week and we have a strict weekend-only rule :'D (and kids here don't really trick or treat much anymore)
Amazing profits this month! :D I really hope your raffle works out :)

For the QotM:
I have a craaazy sweet tooth, pretty much everything goes. I really love chocolate and salty potato chips (at the same time or combined is A+ btw). I have been fighting to pace myself since I was little, but the it's difficult when it's in front of me. Luckily both me and my boyfriend is pretty good at not buying to much candy or having sweet stuff in the house for me to sniff out. So I don't eat an abnormal amount even tho it goes quick when I get my hands on it :')

Sugar is a weakness for me :'D We didn't even buy halloween candy because it was mid-week and we have a strict weekend-only rule :'D (and kids here don't really trick or treat much anymore)
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52