Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-09-04 11:56:31" ] @Neptunite @FrostDragonRose I was happily typing away a message planning on inserting the links to a guide and a video later on, but it seems I cannot find the video nor the guide.. :-/ I think this guide best matches the guides/video that I used. But in general I can advice using video guides as opposed to written guides, because I'm a visual learner and picked it up so much quicker after seeing someone play just once. I play on hard and finish a level between 15 and 20 seconds on average, with outliers taking both longer and shorter. But, if my internet connection is good, I never take longer than 30 seconds to finish a level, and the quickest I've done is 6 seconds. [/quote] Here's a fairly easy guide that also includes a video guide! I use the video, as I think it explains it better and you can see what you need to do. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2489666 I don't know if it's as effective as what you linked, but it's fairly easy to learn and memorize, so I hope it helps anyways.
Gaia wrote on 2018-09-04 11:56:31:
@Neptunite @FrostDragonRose I was happily typing away a message planning on inserting the links to a guide and a video later on, but it seems I cannot find the video nor the guide.. :-/ I think this guide best matches the guides/video that I used. But in general I can advice using video guides as opposed to written guides, because I'm a visual learner and picked it up so much quicker after seeing someone play just once.

I play on hard and finish a level between 15 and 20 seconds on average, with outliers taking both longer and shorter. But, if my internet connection is good, I never take longer than 30 seconds to finish a level, and the quickest I've done is 6 seconds.

Here's a fairly easy guide that also includes a video guide! I use the video, as I think it explains it better and you can see what you need to do.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2489666

I don't know if it's as effective as what you linked, but it's fairly easy to learn and memorize, so I hope it helps anyways.
1389658_EurDEWUd5Kfkmr8.png
rai || they/them || Fr+2

username is aquavvius

6MGOSov.gifLVE1a5z.gif
@Neptunite and @FrostDragonRose A friend went and hunted down the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotjKZkCorQ

And I went and made images to show the solutions (click the tiles with a blue dot once, to solve the puzzle) Click and click

The strategy is similar to the one aquavvius linked above :) The first few times it'll still go a bit slow, but once you memorize the pattern, it'll go faster and faster
@Neptunite and @FrostDragonRose A friend went and hunted down the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotjKZkCorQ

And I went and made images to show the solutions (click the tiles with a blue dot once, to solve the puzzle) Click and click

The strategy is similar to the one aquavvius linked above :) The first few times it'll still go a bit slow, but once you memorize the pattern, it'll go faster and faster
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
@Gaia
Can you add me to the pinglist please?
@Gaia
Can you add me to the pinglist please?
so much potential with a blank page
Ofcouse, thank you for the interest in the quest! <3
Ofcouse, thank you for the interest in the quest! <3
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
@Gaia

I hope you haven't been asked this too many times, but do you have sellers for the scrolls?
@Gaia

I hope you haven't been asked this too many times, but do you have sellers for the scrolls?
T5GEBka.png
@Recherche Hehe, I might put it up in a FAQ in the front page, cause it has been asked more often. ^^' But no, I'm still too far off from affording the scrolls. Maybe once I'm at 90% or 95% of pure currency I'll start looking. :)
@Recherche Hehe, I might put it up in a FAQ in the front page, cause it has been asked more often. ^^' But no, I'm still too far off from affording the scrolls. Maybe once I'm at 90% or 95% of pure currency I'll start looking. :)
Volunteer Moderator:
I don't think I saw my name on the pinglist, can I be added? This is quite a goal and I wish you the very best of luck!
I don't think I saw my name on the pinglist, can I be added? This is quite a goal and I wish you the very best of luck!
Help fund my dragon projects by making me do art things!
Added you to the pinglist! :)

So far, profits for the month aren't all that impressive yet. Hopefully this last week we can make up for a lousy month! :)
Added you to the pinglist! :)

So far, profits for the month aren't all that impressive yet. Hopefully this last week we can make up for a lousy month! :)
Volunteer Moderator:
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hi folks! A month has passed, and so it is time for a new, monthly update. While it definitely gives me more rest, to only have to write this essay of an update once a month rather than every week, it was very difficult not being able to withdraw my profits every week. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/d3TWJQg.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]While the proceeds seem very decent, this is mostly the result of reselling, meaning not nearly everything is actual profit. I've sold two Wildclaw Scrolls, an egg or two, a couple of gem genes for treasure, and some food. I even tried my hand and sniping Ringlet and reselling the gene for gems. Got sick of it after a few tries though, haha! In the end the profits were saved by selling pages upon pages of copper muck and grey slime during the festival! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Despite very vigilant efforts, the coliseum simply did not like me this month. To keep myself occupied and engaged with the coliseum, I've set a goal for myself; I need to have 5 complete stacks of each food, material and trinket item that drops regularly in the coliseum. For boss drops I'll settle for 2 stacks initially. This keeps me motivated to continue the endless grind in the coliseum, spices things up a bit because I need to visit different venues to complete it, and if anything should turn into a high-demand Swipp or Baldwin item, it's time to profit! Currently I'm working on the Arena, were the materials seem to have abysmally low droprates. [center][item=unhatched light egg][item=primary gene: python][item=Eliminate][item=Blooming Woodbasket][item=Blooming Woodtrail][item=Blooming Woodmask][item=Blooming Woodguard][item=Blooming Woodtreads][item=Blooming Woodbrace][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Apart from farming the coliseum and exalting fodder, I've been maxing out the Fairegrounds with Glimmer and Gloom pretty much daily. And I've reopened my[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2281516] Baldwin buying thread[/url]. I have a boatload of yellow and orange stuff, so I'm no longer buying everything, but of the colours that I am buying, I'm buying all you have! It's one of the things that hurts my profits on the short run, but will hopefully pay off on the long run, in case we get an exciting new Baldwin update. For the raffle ticket sales have been slow but steady. We're inching closer to the 50% mark! Oh and something that hurt the monthly income a bit was me browsing the Auction House, finding a pretty Gen1, and using one of my WC scrolls on her right away. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44480518][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444806/44480518.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4][font=garamond]At the end of the day (or should I say month), I've tallied the content of my hoard/vault and come to the following totals: [b]Updated totals[/b] On-hand currency: 28.9% (+ 2.8%) Hoard value: 10.2% (+ 0.3%) Investments: 26.5% (- 1.0%) Total: 65.6% (+ 2.1%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Next month will be another month of daily Glimmer&Glooming, farming the coliseum to work on my self-set goal of 5 stacks of each item, hopefully getting some loot to sell while I'm at it, training and exalting fodder and endlessly reducing at Baldwin's to further grow my hoard of transmutations. Since I bought 2 new dragons I'll probably dedicate some time to get them to lv25 as well. Mostly the same ol' same ol'. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]A fun thing to realise is that last month marked the 1-year anniversary of this quest! I can't believe how much time has flown by! I've said it to a couple of people in PMs, but honestly, you guys have been such an amazing support for me during this effort, and one of the few things that keep me going every time! Last year I started out with 18.2% of the necessary treasure/gems on hand. In a year (and a month technically) I've grown to 55.4% (including the WC scrolls). That's in increase of 37.2% or nearly 300,000 gems! Despite selling a lot of food, and clearing out my familiars and apparel to reduce to muck and slime, my hoard has grown from 8 to 10.2%. That's in increase of 14,000,000 treasure purely in hoardsell value! It might be a bit of a weird random moment during the year to reminisce your achievements of the past 365 days, but heck! Why not?! What have you done in the past year that you're particularly proud of? And do you have any plans for the coming year that you want to achieve? Can be FR-related or can be real life (but make sure to not overshare personal stuff, because of [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201441323]rules[/url]) Apart from FR I think my biggest achievements are buying a house, getting a promotion at work (mostly in salary) and getting my butt back to the gym to lose some weight again (lost 15 lbs so far)! As for the coming year; I want to keep up my healthy lifestyle and lose another 40lbs, save up RL money to visit New Zealand for a month, and finish stuff around the new house. FR-wise, I hope to gain another 300k gems (maybe even more?!) to bring me closer to that goal of 2 Imperial Scrolls! [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

A month has passed, and so it is time for a new, monthly update.

While it definitely gives me more rest, to only have to write this essay of an update once a month rather than every week, it was very difficult not being able to withdraw my profits every week.

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
d3TWJQg.png

While the proceeds seem very decent, this is mostly the result of reselling, meaning not nearly everything is actual profit. I've sold two Wildclaw Scrolls, an egg or two, a couple of gem genes for treasure, and some food. I even tried my hand and sniping Ringlet and reselling the gene for gems. Got sick of it after a few tries though, haha! In the end the profits were saved by selling pages upon pages of copper muck and grey slime during the festival!

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
Despite very vigilant efforts, the coliseum simply did not like me this month.

To keep myself occupied and engaged with the coliseum, I've set a goal for myself; I need to have 5 complete stacks of each food, material and trinket item that drops regularly in the coliseum. For boss drops I'll settle for 2 stacks initially.

This keeps me motivated to continue the endless grind in the coliseum, spices things up a bit because I need to visit different venues to complete it, and if anything should turn into a high-demand Swipp or Baldwin item, it's time to profit! Currently I'm working on the Arena, were the materials seem to have abysmally low droprates.

earthmid.png
Other activities

Apart from farming the coliseum and exalting fodder, I've been maxing out the Fairegrounds with Glimmer and Gloom pretty much daily.

And I've reopened my Baldwin buying thread. I have a boatload of yellow and orange stuff, so I'm no longer buying everything, but of the colours that I am buying, I'm buying all you have! It's one of the things that hurts my profits on the short run, but will hopefully pay off on the long run, in case we get an exciting new Baldwin update.

For the raffle ticket sales have been slow but steady. We're inching closer to the 50% mark!

Oh and something that hurt the monthly income a bit was me browsing the Auction House, finding a pretty Gen1, and using one of my WC scrolls on her right away.

44480518.png

At the end of the day (or should I say month), I've tallied the content of my hoard/vault and come to the following totals:

Updated totals
On-hand currency: 28.9% (+ 2.8%)
Hoard value: 10.2% (+ 0.3%)
Investments: 26.5% (- 1.0%)
Total: 65.6% (+ 2.1%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month will be another month of daily Glimmer&Glooming, farming the coliseum to work on my self-set goal of 5 stacks of each item, hopefully getting some loot to sell while I'm at it, training and exalting fodder and endlessly reducing at Baldwin's to further grow my hoard of transmutations. Since I bought 2 new dragons I'll probably dedicate some time to get them to lv25 as well. Mostly the same ol' same ol'.

earthmid.png
Question of the month
A fun thing to realise is that last month marked the 1-year anniversary of this quest! I can't believe how much time has flown by! I've said it to a couple of people in PMs, but honestly, you guys have been such an amazing support for me during this effort, and one of the few things that keep me going every time!

Last year I started out with 18.2% of the necessary treasure/gems on hand. In a year (and a month technically) I've grown to 55.4% (including the WC scrolls). That's in increase of 37.2% or nearly 300,000 gems! Despite selling a lot of food, and clearing out my familiars and apparel to reduce to muck and slime, my hoard has grown from 8 to 10.2%. That's in increase of 14,000,000 treasure purely in hoardsell value!

It might be a bit of a weird random moment during the year to reminisce your achievements of the past 365 days, but heck! Why not?!

What have you done in the past year that you're particularly proud of? And do you have any plans for the coming year that you want to achieve? Can be FR-related or can be real life (but make sure to not overshare personal stuff, because of rules)

Apart from FR I think my biggest achievements are buying a house, getting a promotion at work (mostly in salary) and getting my butt back to the gym to lose some weight again (lost 15 lbs so far)!
As for the coming year; I want to keep up my healthy lifestyle and lose another 40lbs, save up RL money to visit New Zealand for a month, and finish stuff around the new house.

FR-wise, I hope to gain another 300k gems (maybe even more?!) to bring me closer to that goal of 2 Imperial Scrolls!

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
Volunteer Moderator:
Oh you got that far in only a year? :O that's really impressive, I thought you had been going for it for longer o.o

Congrats on loosing the 15lbs!

QotM:
For my past year on FR I would for sure say saving up for my skycat! Took about 8 months if I'm not mistaken. In real life it's buying a house/appartment with my boyfriend (not sure what the correct translating is, we own half a house and half of the outdoor area, so appartment? either way, it's big enough for us and some future dogs and cats :D)
I'm actually starting a new saving quest today that I hope I can feel proud of my progress in a year :3 I have a good start since I lucked out on the skycat quest.
Oh you got that far in only a year? :O that's really impressive, I thought you had been going for it for longer o.o

Congrats on loosing the 15lbs!

QotM:
For my past year on FR I would for sure say saving up for my skycat! Took about 8 months if I'm not mistaken. In real life it's buying a house/appartment with my boyfriend (not sure what the correct translating is, we own half a house and half of the outdoor area, so appartment? either way, it's big enough for us and some future dogs and cats :D)
I'm actually starting a new saving quest today that I hope I can feel proud of my progress in a year :3 I have a good start since I lucked out on the skycat quest.
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49