Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52
I don't think I saw my name on the pinglist, can I be added? This is quite a goal and I wish you the very best of luck!
I don't think I saw my name on the pinglist, can I be added? This is quite a goal and I wish you the very best of luck!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Added you to the pinglist! :)

So far, profits for the month aren't all that impressive yet. Hopefully this last week we can make up for a lousy month! :)
Added you to the pinglist! :)

So far, profits for the month aren't all that impressive yet. Hopefully this last week we can make up for a lousy month! :)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hi folks! A month has passed, and so it is time for a new, monthly update. While it definitely gives me more rest, to only have to write this essay of an update once a month rather than every week, it was very difficult not being able to withdraw my profits every week. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/d3TWJQg.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]While the proceeds seem very decent, this is mostly the result of reselling, meaning not nearly everything is actual profit. I've sold two Wildclaw Scrolls, an egg or two, a couple of gem genes for treasure, and some food. I even tried my hand and sniping Ringlet and reselling the gene for gems. Got sick of it after a few tries though, haha! In the end the profits were saved by selling pages upon pages of copper muck and grey slime during the festival! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Despite very vigilant efforts, the coliseum simply did not like me this month. To keep myself occupied and engaged with the coliseum, I've set a goal for myself; I need to have 5 complete stacks of each food, material and trinket item that drops regularly in the coliseum. For boss drops I'll settle for 2 stacks initially. This keeps me motivated to continue the endless grind in the coliseum, spices things up a bit because I need to visit different venues to complete it, and if anything should turn into a high-demand Swipp or Baldwin item, it's time to profit! Currently I'm working on the Arena, were the materials seem to have abysmally low droprates. [center][item=unhatched light egg][item=primary gene: python][item=Eliminate][item=Blooming Woodbasket][item=Blooming Woodtrail][item=Blooming Woodmask][item=Blooming Woodguard][item=Blooming Woodtreads][item=Blooming Woodbrace][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Apart from farming the coliseum and exalting fodder, I've been maxing out the Fairegrounds with Glimmer and Gloom pretty much daily. And I've reopened my[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2281516] Baldwin buying thread[/url]. I have a boatload of yellow and orange stuff, so I'm no longer buying everything, but of the colours that I am buying, I'm buying all you have! It's one of the things that hurts my profits on the short run, but will hopefully pay off on the long run, in case we get an exciting new Baldwin update. For the raffle ticket sales have been slow but steady. We're inching closer to the 50% mark! Oh and something that hurt the monthly income a bit was me browsing the Auction House, finding a pretty Gen1, and using one of my WC scrolls on her right away. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44480518][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444806/44480518.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4][font=garamond]At the end of the day (or should I say month), I've tallied the content of my hoard/vault and come to the following totals: [b]Updated totals[/b] On-hand currency: 28.9% (+ 2.8%) Hoard value: 10.2% (+ 0.3%) Investments: 26.5% (- 1.0%) Total: 65.6% (+ 2.1%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Next month will be another month of daily Glimmer&Glooming, farming the coliseum to work on my self-set goal of 5 stacks of each item, hopefully getting some loot to sell while I'm at it, training and exalting fodder and endlessly reducing at Baldwin's to further grow my hoard of transmutations. Since I bought 2 new dragons I'll probably dedicate some time to get them to lv25 as well. Mostly the same ol' same ol'. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]A fun thing to realise is that last month marked the 1-year anniversary of this quest! I can't believe how much time has flown by! I've said it to a couple of people in PMs, but honestly, you guys have been such an amazing support for me during this effort, and one of the few things that keep me going every time! Last year I started out with 18.2% of the necessary treasure/gems on hand. In a year (and a month technically) I've grown to 55.4% (including the WC scrolls). That's in increase of 37.2% or nearly 300,000 gems! Despite selling a lot of food, and clearing out my familiars and apparel to reduce to muck and slime, my hoard has grown from 8 to 10.2%. That's in increase of 14,000,000 treasure purely in hoardsell value! It might be a bit of a weird random moment during the year to reminisce your achievements of the past 365 days, but heck! Why not?! What have you done in the past year that you're particularly proud of? And do you have any plans for the coming year that you want to achieve? Can be FR-related or can be real life (but make sure to not overshare personal stuff, because of [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201441323]rules[/url]) Apart from FR I think my biggest achievements are buying a house, getting a promotion at work (mostly in salary) and getting my butt back to the gym to lose some weight again (lost 15 lbs so far)! As for the coming year; I want to keep up my healthy lifestyle and lose another 40lbs, save up RL money to visit New Zealand for a month, and finish stuff around the new house. FR-wise, I hope to gain another 300k gems (maybe even more?!) to bring me closer to that goal of 2 Imperial Scrolls! [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

A month has passed, and so it is time for a new, monthly update.

While it definitely gives me more rest, to only have to write this essay of an update once a month rather than every week, it was very difficult not being able to withdraw my profits every week.

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
d3TWJQg.png

While the proceeds seem very decent, this is mostly the result of reselling, meaning not nearly everything is actual profit. I've sold two Wildclaw Scrolls, an egg or two, a couple of gem genes for treasure, and some food. I even tried my hand and sniping Ringlet and reselling the gene for gems. Got sick of it after a few tries though, haha! In the end the profits were saved by selling pages upon pages of copper muck and grey slime during the festival!

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
Despite very vigilant efforts, the coliseum simply did not like me this month.

To keep myself occupied and engaged with the coliseum, I've set a goal for myself; I need to have 5 complete stacks of each food, material and trinket item that drops regularly in the coliseum. For boss drops I'll settle for 2 stacks initially.

This keeps me motivated to continue the endless grind in the coliseum, spices things up a bit because I need to visit different venues to complete it, and if anything should turn into a high-demand Swipp or Baldwin item, it's time to profit! Currently I'm working on the Arena, were the materials seem to have abysmally low droprates.

Unhatched Light Egg Primary Gene: Python Eliminate Blooming Woodbasket Blooming Woodtrail Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodtreads Blooming Woodbrace
earthmid.png
Other activities

Apart from farming the coliseum and exalting fodder, I've been maxing out the Fairegrounds with Glimmer and Gloom pretty much daily.

And I've reopened my Baldwin buying thread. I have a boatload of yellow and orange stuff, so I'm no longer buying everything, but of the colours that I am buying, I'm buying all you have! It's one of the things that hurts my profits on the short run, but will hopefully pay off on the long run, in case we get an exciting new Baldwin update.

For the raffle ticket sales have been slow but steady. We're inching closer to the 50% mark!

Oh and something that hurt the monthly income a bit was me browsing the Auction House, finding a pretty Gen1, and using one of my WC scrolls on her right away.

44480518.png

At the end of the day (or should I say month), I've tallied the content of my hoard/vault and come to the following totals:

Updated totals
On-hand currency: 28.9% (+ 2.8%)
Hoard value: 10.2% (+ 0.3%)
Investments: 26.5% (- 1.0%)
Total: 65.6% (+ 2.1%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month will be another month of daily Glimmer&Glooming, farming the coliseum to work on my self-set goal of 5 stacks of each item, hopefully getting some loot to sell while I'm at it, training and exalting fodder and endlessly reducing at Baldwin's to further grow my hoard of transmutations. Since I bought 2 new dragons I'll probably dedicate some time to get them to lv25 as well. Mostly the same ol' same ol'.

earthmid.png
Question of the month
A fun thing to realise is that last month marked the 1-year anniversary of this quest! I can't believe how much time has flown by! I've said it to a couple of people in PMs, but honestly, you guys have been such an amazing support for me during this effort, and one of the few things that keep me going every time!

Last year I started out with 18.2% of the necessary treasure/gems on hand. In a year (and a month technically) I've grown to 55.4% (including the WC scrolls). That's in increase of 37.2% or nearly 300,000 gems! Despite selling a lot of food, and clearing out my familiars and apparel to reduce to muck and slime, my hoard has grown from 8 to 10.2%. That's in increase of 14,000,000 treasure purely in hoardsell value!

It might be a bit of a weird random moment during the year to reminisce your achievements of the past 365 days, but heck! Why not?!

What have you done in the past year that you're particularly proud of? And do you have any plans for the coming year that you want to achieve? Can be FR-related or can be real life (but make sure to not overshare personal stuff, because of rules)

Apart from FR I think my biggest achievements are buying a house, getting a promotion at work (mostly in salary) and getting my butt back to the gym to lose some weight again (lost 15 lbs so far)!
As for the coming year; I want to keep up my healthy lifestyle and lose another 40lbs, save up RL money to visit New Zealand for a month, and finish stuff around the new house.

FR-wise, I hope to gain another 300k gems (maybe even more?!) to bring me closer to that goal of 2 Imperial Scrolls!

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
Oh you got that far in only a year? :O that's really impressive, I thought you had been going for it for longer o.o

Congrats on loosing the 15lbs!

QotM:
For my past year on FR I would for sure say saving up for my skycat! Took about 8 months if I'm not mistaken. In real life it's buying a house/appartment with my boyfriend (not sure what the correct translating is, we own half a house and half of the outdoor area, so appartment? either way, it's big enough for us and some future dogs and cats :D)
I'm actually starting a new saving quest today that I hope I can feel proud of my progress in a year :3 I have a good start since I lucked out on the skycat quest.
Oh you got that far in only a year? :O that's really impressive, I thought you had been going for it for longer o.o

Congrats on loosing the 15lbs!

QotM:
For my past year on FR I would for sure say saving up for my skycat! Took about 8 months if I'm not mistaken. In real life it's buying a house/appartment with my boyfriend (not sure what the correct translating is, we own half a house and half of the outdoor area, so appartment? either way, it's big enough for us and some future dogs and cats :D)
I'm actually starting a new saving quest today that I hope I can feel proud of my progress in a year :3 I have a good start since I lucked out on the skycat quest.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Ooh good job! That seems so cool tbh Like you, I also lost 15 pounds! I’m also the very first female tenor in the history of my school (I go to a very prestigious and competitive school so doing something like that is nearly impossible). I also am now a student teacher at my school teaching choir, and have developed a very good and safe way to deal with my anxiety! FR wise, I think I finally have almost all of my permadragons, and I have a good enough income to finally start buying Genes for my gen1s. I also finished geneing up my permababy, Maxim! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44464392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444644/44464392_350.png[/img] [/url] For goals I want to start college with a bang and start focusing more, I want to repair my relationship with my friend Will, and I want to get into the highest choir in my school! FR wise I want to finish geneing up my Gen1s, and get apparel for my permadragons, as well as buy my final two permadragons (thread for finding them [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2533612/1#post_35540342]here![/url] Anyway, that’s it! Good job and good luck on your quest!
Ooh good job! That seems so cool tbh

Like you, I also lost 15 pounds! I’m also the very first female tenor in the history of my school (I go to a very prestigious and competitive school so doing something like that is nearly impossible). I also am now a student teacher at my school teaching choir, and have developed a very good and safe way to deal with my anxiety!

FR wise, I think I finally have almost all of my permadragons, and I have a good enough income to finally start buying Genes for my gen1s. I also finished geneing up my permababy, Maxim!
44464392_350.png

For goals I want to start college with a bang and start focusing more, I want to repair my relationship with my friend Will, and I want to get into the highest choir in my school!

FR wise I want to finish geneing up my Gen1s, and get apparel for my permadragons, as well as buy my final two permadragons (thread for finding them here!

Anyway, that’s it! Good job and good luck on your quest!
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@Meowesty: To be honest I was both surprised the year went by so fast, and that it had only been 1 year so far. A mixed feeling of time flying and doing this quest since forever, I guess.

Congrats on your house/apartment! Stressful, isn't it?! The moving at least, and getting all the paperwork in order, that stuff. And room for family expansions is always good! We haven't planned for that, but it was mostly a financial decision on our part.

And goodluck on your new quest! I'm sure your leftover savings will give you a great kickstart to help you on your way! If you'll be doing another quest thread, could you add me to the pinglist? :)

@buythestars Congrats on your weightloss! For me the most difficult thing is to keep going. Especially with how tired I am, it is difficult to push myself to go to the gym every one or two days, while also keeping up with my other hobbies and obligations.

And congrats on the position too! It sounds like a great way to deal with your anxiety. :)

That perma baby looks amazing! It must feel really good to so close to completing your goal of perma dragons and gene-ing up Gen1s :) Goodluck with your upcoming goals; I hope you can get those two remaining perma dragons quickly!
@Meowesty: To be honest I was both surprised the year went by so fast, and that it had only been 1 year so far. A mixed feeling of time flying and doing this quest since forever, I guess.

Congrats on your house/apartment! Stressful, isn't it?! The moving at least, and getting all the paperwork in order, that stuff. And room for family expansions is always good! We haven't planned for that, but it was mostly a financial decision on our part.

And goodluck on your new quest! I'm sure your leftover savings will give you a great kickstart to help you on your way! If you'll be doing another quest thread, could you add me to the pinglist? :)

@buythestars Congrats on your weightloss! For me the most difficult thing is to keep going. Especially with how tired I am, it is difficult to push myself to go to the gym every one or two days, while also keeping up with my other hobbies and obligations.

And congrats on the position too! It sounds like a great way to deal with your anxiety. :)

That perma baby looks amazing! It must feel really good to so close to completing your goal of perma dragons and gene-ing up Gen1s :) Goodluck with your upcoming goals; I hope you can get those two remaining perma dragons quickly!
Thank you :D Congrats to you too! (I can't remeber if I said that at an earlier point but no harm in saying it twice if I did^^). It has been a very stressful and difficult prosess, the seller is a witch and has made the experience a little more sour than it should have any right to be. Going to have to blow all our left-over savings on an electrician that is coming to our house on friday :'D We will be fine tho, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to have to deal with all this extra stuff.

Thank you ^^ I'll add you :D First update should be in a month or so :) The extra savings are helping a lot, never thought I would start a project this size at 20% o.o
Thank you :D Congrats to you too! (I can't remeber if I said that at an earlier point but no harm in saying it twice if I did^^). It has been a very stressful and difficult prosess, the seller is a witch and has made the experience a little more sour than it should have any right to be. Going to have to blow all our left-over savings on an electrician that is coming to our house on friday :'D We will be fine tho, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to have to deal with all this extra stuff.

Thank you ^^ I'll add you :D First update should be in a month or so :) The extra savings are helping a lot, never thought I would start a project this size at 20% o.o
910.png
Quick mid-month update, simply because this month is going so well! :) Already have a huge bunch of profit in my ledger and there's about 2 weeks more to go! [center][img]https://imgur.com/wOUa7BO.png[/img][/center] Curious to see what the rest of the month will bring.
Quick mid-month update, simply because this month is going so well! :) Already have a huge bunch of profit in my ledger and there's about 2 weeks more to go!
wOUa7BO.png

Curious to see what the rest of the month will bring.
That's some impressive numbers! o.o :D
That's some impressive numbers! o.o :D
910.png
@Gaia

Could I be added to the pinglist? It's so interesting seeing you progress through your quest!
@Gaia

Could I be added to the pinglist? It's so interesting seeing you progress through your quest!
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52